Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,307 members, 7,943,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church (17766 Views)

Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by topsyking: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
Make she regret...who send am message..
Very prooud and arrogant girl..dats why she no get husband..no be white garment church she dey go b4 ni...if u see wat she take her old landlord eye see for onike-iwaya..u go pity d baba..b4 dem commot for d house..dey nearly kill d baba...even her sister sef na singlemother....princess if u won marry, u nid to calm down..no man will put saucy n arrogant girl like u for house...I no u wella...
Ova n out

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
yewee: Wetin u self go do 4 dat church "OLOJUKOKORO" sebi na C&S u dey attend
yes, I think she attends the c&s ayo ni located on oshodi mile2 express way.
Ada Nri1: Moving from one church to the other. In search for what?
in search of husband. u no say all dis youth church dey organize singles and match making programs well well.

In Nigeria, being married earns the respect of so many people we meet on a daily basis as the Nigerian society attaches a lot of importance to being married especially when you are young. That is why there are so many post on marriage on Nairaland. It's more of a status symbol.
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Tolexander: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
eniyan ko le gba ire, ki o ma gba ibi ojo kan.
A man cant be recieving blessing always without a day peril.
Ibi ti ko ba si ofin, ese ko si.
Where there is no law, there is no sin.
Moreover i think every church has its rule and regulation and believe there shouldn't be any embarassment in that since that is there culture
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by omereola: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
baby can i marri u
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by ypzilanti: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
I thought we already talked about this. The woman felt offended by an over zealous usher. The pastor apologized. Give us a break. Disclaimer: Na my church,oh. grin
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
scopusng: SIMPLE: Go get married.Wetin u still dey wait for?
go and marry her na.na wetin we dey talk be this o,person wey no marry no deserve dignity n respect ni? Nawa for some nigerians o.smh

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by ypzilanti: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
Tolexander: eniyan ko le gba ire, ki o ma gba ibi ojo kan.
A man cant be recieving blessing always without a day peril.
Ibi ti ko ba si ofin, ese ko si.
Where there is no law, there is no sin.
Moreover i think every church has its rule and regulation and believe there shouldn't be any embarassment in that since that is there culture

It's not even in the church rules. The Usher was just overzealous. She confronted the Usher at the park, then still went to rant on twitter. After that the pastor them apologised...even though at that point she had taken it too far. Anyway...NL is just trying to drive traffic. This news made front page last week.
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by MeGaStReEt: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
scopusng: SIMPLE: Go get married.Wetin u still dey wait for?

E kno easy to get husband ooo

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
topsyking: Make she regret...who send am message..
Very prooud and arrogant girl..dats why she no get husband..no be white garment church she dey go b4 ni...if u see wat she take her old landlord eye see for onike-iwaya..u go pity d baba..b4 dem commot for d house..dey nearly kill d baba...even her sister sef na singlemother....princess if u won marry, u nid to calm down..no man will put saucy n arrogant girl like u for house...I no u wella...
Ova n out
na wa for u o.see as u dey type with confidence like say u know am personally,she live for your house,abi u live in her house,how u take know say she dey saucy?people go just dey talk anyhow because its internet and everyone hides under an anonymous name

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Gen2jaynee: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
Wats wrong wit dis old lady..... Did she go 2 d church becoz of d Pastor n his ushers.......or becoz of God?...... If she de vex,den make she go marry,so dat she go even stand 4 front of d pulpit witout bein embarrased...... If u knw dis lady pls tell her 2 stop d NOiSE... Besides i dnt see anyfin funny in her jokes..... Mtcheeewww
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by omereola: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
i need a girl to love 4ever dis is my contact 08182558526
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
i didnt know its now a crime attending another church different from d usual one a person attends in nigeria.nawa o.smh.wonders shall never end
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by freecocoa(f): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2012
Typical of the useless people we have on NL to leave the main issue at hand and attack the lady.

Mumu people angry

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2012
Vision2045: We don’t think the comedienne, Princess will be quick to attend another service organized by Poju Oyemade’s Covenant Christian Centre in Lagos.

Princess, also known as Damilola Adekoya, tweeted that one of the church ushers prevented her from sitting in the front row of the church ostensibly because she is not married.

“I can’t believe this church and their sitting arrangement. Is this not supposed to be the house of God? One of the ushers told me I couldn’t sit in front because I am single. I nearly died of embarrassment, in the presence of God.” the comedienne tweeted.

Reports say the pastor later apologised to Princess, but she said the apology came late, adding that “it is not a sin to be single.”

She went on to tweet at the pastor of the popular Lagos church: “(The usher) spoilt my day, made me regret coming to your church and hurt my feelings,” she tweeted.

http://www.ynaija.com/apology-not-accepted-comedian-princess-regrets-going-to-poju-oyemades-church/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
is this not stale news of 2weeks or so ago that is making frontpage?
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Reptyle(m): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2012
Abeg Princess should stop making a fuss about this issue.

Churches (even the orthodox ones) have and enforce very strict sitting arrangements. Whatever reasons they give should be their call. If you cannot comply, try the church next door.

I wonder what she would have done if she stepped into an Anglican or Catholic church and was out-rightly refused entry because she had her hair uncovered or her dress was too short...or even because she was wearing trousers. Would she have tweeted at the Pope?
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by denny4ril: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
LWKMD!!!! how u take know abi una don meet for C and S before??
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by UyiIredia(m): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
Which kain stup1d rule be dat.
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
I don't sympatize with christains that attend a certain denomination and also come out complaining about them. Why do you go there in the first place or are they not aware of their policies, if you are not comfortable there please leave and go somewhere you will be accomodated.
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by talktimi(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
KINGwax: Na by force?
Na by force make u go sit for front dey show ur pants for pastor? Wetin?
that pastor dey vex me for apologizing for upholding the church's standard. Must they compromise for u?
Single ladies don't sit at thr front row! Period!!!
Esp since we knw old-frustrated singles like u are mostly irresponsible and u can b openin ur yansh and teeth for d pastor. The pastor na human and he don tight dt angle.
Na ur church? U demon!!!!!
your life is frustrated... Smh

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by readymade: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
Alot of you dont get it...wheter the pastor has apologized or not is not the Issue. Infact I dont blame the usher...he/she was only carrying out the church's policy....The issue is what is its relevance? wheter u are single or married?...why make that dinstinction in the first place? I wonder where they put divorced people in their church...

Okay...the pastor apologized....does that mean the next'single' person that walks into the church gets to choose where he/she sits? Is it biblical? In my opinion...this is the most ridiculus hing ever...and NO...its not just a sitting arrangement...it is discrimination in the house of God.

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by JOHNPOPO: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2012
every christian is got the rigth to attend any church for as far as it suits him or her,churches where ppl are discriminated upon just b/c of their marital status is ungodly and wicked.people should mind where they worship its not by force.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by fboycaestro(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2012
Thank u ooo jare...we attend d same church ooo....I mean C&S....Now she yaff go to anoda church...SMH
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by KINGwax(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2012
talktimi: your life is frustrated... Smh
ur FADA!!!!!
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Jayfizz(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
Princess should better change to a muslim cos in ISLAM there is no discrimination...
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by mko2005: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
Abujafood: This na stale news now since last week. Besides Poju Oyemade has appologised to her so which one come be this headline? Are you trying to start another Drama?
They love negative news concerning churches and pastors ! But since there is none flying at the moment,they just have to revisit the old ones !
God bless us
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by mko2005: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
topsyking: Make she regret...who send am message..
Ova n out
The moderators of Naira Land and most of her followers love negative news concerning churches and pastors ! Since there is none at the moment,they just have to revisit the old ones ! Oys,Oyedepo buys private jet,Adeboye said we should give 10 pounds to make 20 pounds,Oritsejafor fly's his new private jet......
More negative news concerning pastors pls !
God bless us

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
talktimi: your life is frustrated... Smh
abi ooo
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by JOYJACOB: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
jonuel: If not that she wanted to noticed, why want/demand to sit in the front row? I guess not allowing her to be noticed is the hurting thing and not her marital status

r u nw trying to insinuate dt every one who seats in d front seat, wants to b noticed? pls constructive in ur argument so as nt to cause futher complication of d topic. tnx!
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by soulfood(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
But Pst Poju sef never marry na. Or did I miss it?
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Reptyle(m): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
Jayfizz: Princess should better change to a muslim cos in ISLAM there is no discrimination...

You are just joking or being sarcastic right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by femiseun1: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2012
soulfood: But Pst Poju sef never marry na. Or did I miss it?

GBAM U are right!!!! She self come fish grin
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by femiseun1: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
Jayfizz: Princess should better change to a muslim cos in ISLAM there is no discrimination...

There are rules in the mosque too. Females sit at the back cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Unveiled As The New Face Of Play TV / Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics / Exclusive: Lil Wayne Responds To Being Called Satanic [warning]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.