Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,856 members, 7,909,214 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:56 PM

Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church (17739 Views)

Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by porka: 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
readymade: Alot of you dont get it...wheter the pastor has apologized or not is not the Issue. Infact I dont blame the usher...he/she was only carrying out the church's policy....The issue is what is its relevance? wheter u are single or married?...why make that dinstinction in the first place? I wonder where they put divorced people in their church...

Okay...the pastor apologized....does that mean the next'single' person that walks into the church gets to choose where he/she sits? Is it biblical? In my opinion...this is the most ridiculus hing ever...and NO...its not just a sitting arrangement...it is discrimination in the house of God.

Oga/Madam, have you read your bible very well?

Please read Luke 14:10
(But when you are invited, take the lowest place, so that when your host comes, he will say to you, 'Friend, move up to a better place.' Then you will be honored in the presence of all your fellow guests)

Seats or tables are reserved everywhere.

The usher is probably unmarried too.

Learn to respect people's settings.

There's a thing called protocol.
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by talktimi(m): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
KINGwax: i repeat...ur fada!!!
Oya, prove ur wisdom
. Do you even know what wisdom is ? Continue with your frustrated life o jare
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Zippora: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
I don't blame the usher. I don't think that was the real reason . Could be because of wat she was wearing. Something short. Am sure she asked him y he didn't want her to sit in from am sure u don't expect the guy to say oh becos u re wearing short skirt am afraid u may seduce my pastor and the other ministers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role / 300L Babcock Student, Mia Khalifa Expelled From School, Lady Revealed. PHOTOS / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.