Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,265 members, 7,884,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church (17729 Views)

Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by talktimi(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
KINGwax: ur FADA!!!!!
. Proof of your stupidity. Carry on

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by phlamy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
I was just thinking, why was she headed for the front seat in the first place. Most people dont even like front seats, they get compelled most times by the ushers to move to the front seat.She decided to move herself to the front seat, a supposed celebrity! When celebrities even go into gatherings, you ll rarely see them at spots where you will notice them, but I guess she wanted to be noticed and then may be given a special welcome.
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by buty: 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
Lol!! This reminds me of the dream I had last week where rapture took place and all my married friends made heaven, but I didn't cos I was not married. In the dream I was telling God that this is very unfair, that those my friends are naturally wicked, that marriage shuld not be the yardstick to make heaven. When I woke up prayed against it then laughed so hard. Wetin we no go hear for naija

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by topsyking: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
kulyie: na wa for u o.see as u dey type with confidence like say u know am personally,she live for your house,abi u live in her house,how u take know say she dey saucy?people go just dey talk anyhow because its internet and everyone hides under an anonymous name
No worry..he fit be she dey comment sef...I no u princess...no worry..oando iya na church...ova n out
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by phlamy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
And if you have ever preached and 'pastored' a congregation before no matter how small, then you will know what ladies can do in the front seats. We had to make special wrapper-like materials for ladies back on campus who insist on seating in front. They just come to show it all and you can imagine preaching and then your eyes hit that direction,Genesis Chapter 5 would turn to Hebrews 3. Omo, forget oo. And some will just be laughing and only God knows why.Everything makes them laugh while others wink and consistently loo into your eyes. I almost thought they attended training to do some things. I really dont blame the usher and the church, and of all persons to allow in the front seat, it would now be her, abegi!!!. She came with a purpose and because it did not work she just had to shout. This might even make her loose fans if at all she has.

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by topsyking: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
omereola: i need a girl to love 4ever dis is my contact 08182558526
Will u love my female goat..she needs a man to love her 4ever....foool...ba ya ashi don finish for lagos

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by chikeorji123(m): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
buty: Lol!! This reminds me of the dream I had last week where rapture took place and all my married friends made heaven, but I didn't cos I was not married. In the dream I was telling God that this is very unfair, that those my friends are naturally wicked, that marriage shuld not be the yardstick to make heaven. When I woke up prayed against it then laughed so hard. Wetin we no go hear for naija

This is serious as if marriage end ones problem while it's just the beginneng..
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by miqos02(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
this matter never end?
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Sprumbaba: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
[size=14pt]Single ladies won provoke pastor with open and close skirts at the front and pastor banished them to the back.any problem with that?[/size]
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by gidig(m): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
This matter was dealt with some days ago and we thought it had ended but some people have simply given it a new slant to bring it up again. Church bashing actually sells these days. So, I guess nairaland needs one to draw people in. I actually don't think the episode did her image any good in the first place, especially when the pastor was humble enough to apologize to her. Like I said, its church bashing season.
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
topsyking:
No worry..he fit be she dey comment sef...I no u princess...no worry..oando iya na church...ova n out
i only feel for u and your pathetic life,what a frustrated fellow.oando ko,moshalashi ni.mshewww.its not only princess u will see,you will soon see bishop sadam hussin
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
gidig: This matter was dealt with some days ago and we thought it had ended but some people have simply given it a new slant to bring it up again. Church bashing actually sells these days. So, I guess nairaland needs one to draw people in. I actually don't think the episode did her image any good in the first place, especially when the pastor was humble enough to apologize to her. Like I said, its church bashing season.
i wonder o,see as dem table d matter like say dem go win grammy award for am.
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by jemmies: 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
The Pastor is not just dirty minded he is also eveil
i sure say him dey BULALA the married women wey day that church
Nonsence
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Teejayphillip(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
My dear Princess,if u aint married now,no b ur fault...

Jus simply wait 4 God's time,which is surely d best...

No take anoda woman compare ur own,we r all created differently

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by bigfat: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
wetin she dey find for front role / street/seat ...
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by phlamy(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
bigfat: wetin she dey find for front role / street/seat ...

I wonder oo. Please if she dey this NL, we need some reply. Wetin you dey find for front role abeg. Help us so we can understand your painn
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by tpia1: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
More attacks on bible believing christians and churches, i see!

I think the pastor will regret apologizing to her- she's obviously on a mission.
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by aglomar: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
Na wa o
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by tpia1: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
sadeiyare: I don't sympatize with christains that attend a certain denomination and also come out complaining about them. Why do you go there in the first place or are they not aware of their policies, if you are not comfortable there please leave and go somewhere you will be accomodated.

Very difficult to do, it seems. undecided
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by OmoOlorun: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
Did she wear mini or short skirt to church? From the way the comedian is reacting, it is obvious she was on a mission. If that could not be achieved in the church because of the rules preventing 'tempters' from coming close, then it can be achieved using mass and social media.
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by WORDALIVE: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
KINGwax: Na by force?
Na by force make u go sit for front dey show ur pants for pastor? Wetin?
that pastor dey vex me for apologizing for upholding the church's standard. Must they compromise for u?
Single ladies don't sit at thr front row! Period!!!
Esp since we knw old-frustrated singles like u are mostly irresponsible and u can b openin ur yansh and teeth for d pastor. The pastor na human and he don tight dt angle.
Na ur church? U demon!!!!!
Gbam,God bless u my dear,pastor na u cause dis tn o,y on earth did u give appo 4 church standard,any way,ur too humble.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by WORDALIVE: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
OmoOlorun: Did she wear mini or short skirt to church? From the way the comedian is reacting, it is obvious she was on a mission. If that could not be achieved in the church because of the rules preventing 'tempters' from coming close, then it can be achieved using mass and social media.
PRIDE
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by zoedicus: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
bolayei: xxxxxxxxxxxxxtians open your eyes and use education and common sense take read the bible. How can there be special seats for married people in the church? total madness oh i get it na singles offering she go pay unlike married people wey go pay double.
whoever you are, i know the problem with you is that of sensible presentation of thought. U need to use your head more often.
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by harjiballer: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
:PThe pastor does not want distraction from the single ladies that will open their laps and breast, doing all kinds of notice me that's his reason for not allowing single ladies on front seat
nkemmu: that means
she dont need to call God's name since singleness is now a taboo mcheww.i join my fiath with hers (thats if she wants to marry)to declair she will get married nxt year in Jesus's name Amennnnn
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by asudan: 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
KINGwax: Na by force?
Na by force make u go sit for front dey show ur pants for pastor? Wetin?
that pastor dey vex me for apologizing for upholding the church's standard. Must they compromise for u?
Single ladies don't sit at thr front row! Period!!!
Esp since we knw old-frustrated singles like u are mostly irresponsible and u can b openin ur yansh and teeth for d pastor. The pastor na human and he don tight dt angle.
Na ur church? U demon!!!!!
don't mix doctrine with biblical standards.show me where it is written dat singles shouldn't sit in front

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by phlamy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
asudan:
don't mix doctrine with biblical standards.show me where it is written dat singles shouldn't sit in front

Show me where it is in the bible that you must not smoke or do plenty other thigs we consider as sin or improper.
Since you need to see everything in the scriptures before you can use your brain to know what is good or bad. U sabi bible.
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by Jimmy12345(m): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
There is nothing wrong in having a siting arrangement pattern in church. Princess, why are you full of yourself, be humble before God and He will honor you. Mr Jimmy
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by tpia1: 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
asudan:

so everything discussed on this matter, simply flew over your head.
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by KINGwax(m): 6:03am On Dec 11, 2012
talktimi: . Proof of your stupidity. Carry on
i repeat...ur fada!!!
Oya, prove ur wisdom
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by KINGwax(m): 6:17am On Dec 11, 2012
asudan:
pls, dt is not d point, d bible clearly asked us to apply wisdom. most ladies are known as trouble maker and an easy instrument for d serpent to bring dwn a man(go ask adam), and it was one of d reasons they were forbade to speak publicly bk den. Woteva they av to say shld first b communicated wit d elders, tru d hubby or fada.
Bk to topic:
It aint nu dt some single girls are agent of d devil(connotatively), dey will sit at d front and cos a man of God to sin. Now, being human, d Lord has advised we flee from temptation. So, i dnt how wrong it is if a church took ds measure to avoid d avoidable.
And for d aggrieved, there's a lesson Jesus tot abt rushin to sit at d front. Remember?
He said, sit at d back, and if needed be, ur presence will be recognized and u will b called to d front seat. For u might rush up there and b told d seat is reseved. Whoeva raises himself up, he shall be brought down.
Didnt Jesus clearly teach us dt too?
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by bignero: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2012
asudan:

oga, God gave u a brain so u dont have to always distrurb Him on small and trivial issues.
Re: Comedienne Princess Regrets Going To Oyemade’s Church by olly4life: 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
I think it serves her right. Reason when you get to a place, don't aim at d front row as stated in d Bible. It will be nice to usher U̶̲̥̅̊ to the front row. Even if you were invited, U̶̲̥̅̊ ought to show that kind of attitude to be honored. Its d church doctrine so no one shld criticize d church for this act. pls do not compromise ur status. Princess don't create issue out of this occurrence. Use this to pray to God to ans U̶̲̥̅̊ 4 a partner. U̶̲̥̅̊ will b sorted out IJN. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa In A Blue Bandage Dress / Adaeze Yobo Welcomes Baby Boy / D'Banj Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.