Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,046 members, 7,970,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:53 AM

Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke (24665 Views)

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You / Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke / Encounter The God Of Signs & Wonders With Bishop Francis Wale Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by drstone1: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2012
fkaz: I can now see those behind the rot in this nation, because despite all their investment in winning soul,building school,transforming lives,beauty for ashes, boa boa boa. It is now time 2 flex grin Δπϑ the country is still going worse,with all your prayer. BABA GOD U DEY HEAR YOUR PASTORS O.

It is very pertinent to note that LIFE, nay, GOD does not treat all equally. That depends on the zone you are located spiritually. God does not treat all equally in certain respects. Right here in Nigeria for example, you could inspite of the Wealth that is abundant live as if you are in a remote and Parched desert, wallowing in Want and Poverty. There are those dwelling in darkness and shut up in 'PRISONs' even if it is not physical. The solution to poverty is not necessarily good governance.....which have eluded many inspite of their education. Some are living spiritually in a cursed zone...while others bask in the light. think of it again, the beautiful and blessed nations on the earth have certain things in common spiritually and historically...Every one wants to get to United States, Canada, Australia, Great Britain, South Korea,Netherlands,Germany, France, Switzerland...and most recently, Israel who have turned an Arid Desert into a blooming Paradise. Those associated with these nations also have shown great improvements and signs of prosperity as a result.....
Indeed, 'the DARK PLACES OF THE EARTH ARE FILLED WITH THE HABITATIONS OF CRUELLTY'. MISGOVERNANCE, PERVERSION, HOSTILITIES,WARS, RIOTS,BAD LUCK, CORRUPTIOn, SLAVErY, EXPLOITATION, IGNORANCE, SICKNESS & MALIGNANT POVERTY seem to be their lot and have a tight hold on the people inspite of everything good available. .... while the ignorant are busy clenching their teeth in maliicious envy at the prosperity of others better than them, i pray....that...the people who dwell in Darkness should wake up to see that Great light who turns the lives of men around.
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by THEPOLY11: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2012
May GOD almighty (YAHWEH) Open our eyes to see and our mind to understand , i think Helicopter will be a better way to preach the gospel from rural area to urban center , than spending so much on private jets in the name of gospel.

If GOD bless u with a private Jet as a pastor , use it with care and do not forget that we have more than this world and we have somewhere better greater and more beautiful than this earth and this place your private jet will not count but your good deeds.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by mko2005: 11:38am On Dec 14, 2012
REVOLUTNIS:
ur reply didn't answer my question. i agree wt the Bible references here but i think u are contradict urself sir.
u said u are a co creator with God who in Genesis 1:26-27 "And God said, let us make man in our image, after our likeness" the plural "Let us" is talking of Trinity or Godhead referring to God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Where did u MAN fall in to be a 'co creator with ALMIGHTY God? that He blessed them and charged the sons of Noah to be fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.Gen 9:7 Does these made MAN a co creator with Elohim? u quoted Matt 16:19, how does it fit-in in MAN being a co creator with God. Sir,explain to me how u MAN become a co creator with GOD.

Sir,you have spoken well. You never insulted me becos you didn't agree with me. I can perceive that you are a christian who stive for the word. May God bless you sir.
Concerning the quote Gen 1:26, 'Let's make man in our own image,man was not there but trinity like u rightly said. But i gave u that quote to show you a little or tail end of the creative powers of God. Now God said again,''Let them(man)have dominion over the sea,air and land'' If you read down you will see what we are expected to have dominion over.God is is giving us part of his powers. Now see below what he said to us in Gen 1:28:
''God bless them and said to them,''BE FRUITFUL'' to be fruitful means to be productive. In the beging we saw how fruitful and productive God is ! And HE is now empowering us fuully by asking us to be productive! You see the link of the Trinity empowering man to do things ! Remeber HE said 'LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR OWN IMAGE''
Gen.35:11 God said''I am God Almighty; B[b]E FRUITFUL AND INCREASE IN NUMBER'[/b]' He said we should increase in number. He did not do it directly but gave me and YOU the power to produce or create fellow men ! He made us co-creators by saying we should be FRUITFUL AND INCREASE IN NUMBER. God gave us powers to produce humans ! By the GRACE OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD, MY WIFE AND I WILL PRODUCE A BABY THIS DECEMBER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS...Amen. Why is it possible? God made it possible by making us to be co-creators with HIM!
Deutronomy 6:6 said These words which i command you this day shall be in your hearts.You shall teach them diligently to ur children,and shall talk to them whaen you sit in ur house,when u walk by the way,when you lie down and wen u rise up.'' God did not come to do this other creative part of life but asked me to do it !Any christian who does not do according to the dictates regarding christian admonition to his or her children is limiting the creative powesr of God in him and God will not be happy with such a person.
See below what Jesus is saying concerning the powers HE HAS GIVEN ME:
''I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[a] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”Mathew 16:19
The above is a fit only Christ can accomplish. But HE gave it you and I ! Any day i fail to take authority,i will be limiting the powers given to me by God.
My friend and broda in Christ Jesus,if the above still does not answer ur question wether WE(you and I) are co creators with God the father,son and the holly spirit,then i can't do any other thing but to pray that God via the holly spirit will help u see it some day !
God bless us all
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by lastpage: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Let God be the judge !
See below what Christ said :

''You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Mathew 7:1-3 ''Judge not, that ye be not judged''. Mathew 7:5

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?''

Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling !
God bless us

Dolt!
You forgot to add the STANDARD REPLY: "Touch not my anointed and do my Bishop no-harm"? wink kiss kiss

God gave you (and everyone else) A BRAIN, FOR A REASON! ....So that you would at least do some ground research and stop bothering HIM on mundane things!

But peeps like you are REFUSING to use that Brain!
Instead, you croon: ONLY GOD KNOWS!
grin grin

I also noticed that you have made it your duty to "respond to everyone's post"?

Are you a beneficiary (one way or the other) ...Or have Pastors too started giving out Forty (40) Laptops?
shocked shocked

Waka joor make l see front.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by DanielNoble(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
ogaju007:

Guy you're ffdd up beyond repair.
and you are blind. The guy is make deep points with good insight.
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by mko2005: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
lastpage:

Dolt!
You forgot to add the STANDARD REPLY: "Touch not my anointed and do my Bishop no-harm"? wink kiss kiss

God gave you (and everyone else) A BRAIN, FOR A REASON! ....So that you would at least do some ground research and stop bothering HIM on mundane things!

But peeps like you are REFUSING to use that Brain!
Instead, you croon: ONLY GOD KNOWS!
grin grin

I also noticed that you have made it your duty to "respond to everyone's post"?

Are you a beneficiary (one way or the other) ...Or have Pastors too started giving out Forty (40) Laptops?
shocked shocked

Waka joor make l see front.

Lastpage!
I'm not disturbed in anyway with the negative comments i see or hear about pastors. Pators are human just like you and i. If there is any one of them that has done something 'wrong',what i will do is to let him know according to the dictates of the bible and i go home and pray for them ! God and my wife will bare me withness that we(My wife and i)both pray for the country Nigeria morning and night ! I pray also for the fake and true men of God (POPE,REV.PASTORS,BISHOPS,DEACONS,EVANGELISTS AND OTHER BELIEVERS AND NON BELIEVERS) That is what i am saying my friend. Let us pray for them Becos i dnt belive in the doctrines of the roman catholic church does not mean i should insult and abuse the pope ! But God knows his pple ! Just pray for them all ! But i know becos the bible says that all liars will end up in hell ! Anyone who lives in sin and does not want to repent will end up in hell ! I did not say so but that is a statement of fact according to the bible ! We should not be happy that fake men of God should end up in hell ! Pray for them to repent my friend !
God will help us
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by DanielNoble(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Thank u sir ! If God sees me as condemend,HE alone can repair me !
May God bless u
God help us all !
i dey feel u guy.thanks!
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
Goshen360: Okay Bishop Wale Oke. I know I love you and have been blessed by your very own ministry when I schooled at Federal Polytechnic, Offa in Kwara state, Nigeria on one of your radio transmitted in Offa.

With due respect sir, I'll like to comment on this arrogant statement of yours perhaps you may be reading:

This is nothing but an arrogant statements. So it has become you guys (MoGs) who wins the soul and no longer the Holy Spirit? It has become you and your colleague who empowers the poor and yet many Nigerians are still living under $2/day? It is no longer God who work through you as a vessel Your statements are filled with self achievement and doesn't answer to scripture sir. Even the universities built, how many of the members in their economic state can afford the tuition aside the rich. You boast of transforming lives and yet, life itself is not in the abundance of what man owns but quality.

Jesus said, "I have glorified you on the earth: I have finished the work which you gave me to do", John 17:4 and Apostle Paul said same thing in 2 Timothy 4:7. When Jesus and the Apostle made such a bold statement, Jesus had not even died and yet he said, "he had finishED the work". What then is the finished work when he had not died? He had REPRODUCED himself in a generation of men that will work according the same work he had done. Today's MoG are busy expanding their empire, not the kingdom and REPRODUCING collection centers called "church branches" whereby they can accumulate more money to acquire their earthly possessions. How many of Adeboye's Pastor have their private jets How many of Ayo Oritsejafor's branch pastor have the their own jets Or are they not all called to preach the gospel

Again, nobody is envy of your private jet since we now know you are also beginning to covet after your own private jet hence you must come out to defend MoGs with private jets. The real critics is the means by which the private jets are acquired. When MoGs use all sort of gimmicks to milk the sheep in order to acquire wealth is the real issue sir.

1,000,000 likes

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by ogaju007(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
DanielNoble: and you are blind. The guy is make deep points with good insight.

A blind man blogging grin that must be one of the stupid miracles you guys will cheer to in church. Brainless idiot.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
Zet72:
guy forget that ur catholic or whatever u call it, it is time to move on the same catholic church that keep taxing the poor peps inn the villages to build churches in Rome ,what the pastor said is true,"he that watereth shall be watered, if u work in Gods vineyard God will work in urs, u people should stop all this noise about private, jet their are tools for evangelism .

sharaap. does your comment even make sense to you

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Austinobisnr(m): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
ur talking will not stop more jets from coming, mine especially. Jesus said; occupy till i come

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
m.k.o2005:

I'm not disturbed in anyway with the negative comments i see or hear about pastors. Pators are human just like you and i. If there is any one of them that has done something 'wrong',what i will do is to let him know according to the dictates of the bible and i go home and pray for them ! God and my wife will bare me withness that we(My wife and i)both pray for the country Nigeria morning and night ! I pray also for the fake and true men of God (POPE,REV.PASTORS,BISHOPS,DEACONS,EVANGELISTS AND OTHER BELIEVERS AND NON BELIEVERS) That is what i am saying my friend. Let us pray for them Becos i dnt belive in the doctrines of the roman catholic church does not mean i should insult and abuse the pope ! But God knows his pple ! Just pray for them all ! But i know becos the bible says that all liars will end up in hell ! Anyone who lives in sin and does not want to repent will end up in hell ! I did not say so but that is a statement of fact according to the bible ! We should not be happy that fake men of God should end up in hell ! Pray for them to repent my friend !
God will help us

My dear call a spade a spade, nigerian pastors n jet madness is very worrisome. Even when they recount their achievements like, I built a university, how many of their members can afford those schools. At the end, the school is built for the rich. Whats my point? I'm happy to see that my people boldly condemn jet acquisition by pastors cos right now,there is no clear difference btw them and politicians

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by ogaju007(m): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
Kamsy10:

My dear call a spade a spade, nigerian pastors n jet madness is very worrisome. Even when they recount their achievements like, I built a university, how many of their members can afford those schools. At the end, the school is built for the rich. Whats my point? I'm happy to see that my people boldly condemn jet acquisition by pastors cos right now,there is no clear difference btw them and politicians

You forgot to add 419 too lol> Awon ole buruku

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
ogaju007:

You forgot to add 419 too lol> Awon ole buruku

It's even more worrisome that people are afraid to correct the pastors when they are clearly derailing. The way the jet madness is on the rise, any pastor that doesn't have one means that his ministry is not doing well. I expect the next round of competition to be: How many jets do you have?

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by mko2005: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
Kamsy10:

Criminals use ipads and cell phones,does using such gadgets make me a criminal also?
People who lodge in hotels go in with the opposite sex most times !Does dat mean if i lodge in a hotel overnight i must go in with an opposite sex ?
For the fact that politicians use jets does that make using jet a bad thing ? Tuface wears a low cut or skin cut hair and he is a hip hop artiste wen a wear same hair cut may be as a pastor pple say i have gone hip hop !
That is not how it works. Pators are humans and if God has promised his children the good things of life,i dnt see anything wrong if i accept good things of life from God ! The only time i can down play on having those good things is wen i see that it can cos u to fall as a baby christian but that does not mean i am not entitled to have it !
If they recount their achievements like 'i built a university' like u have rightly said,is there anything wrong in saying that ? The only time i will call them and say 'ah man of God are you saying God never helped you in achieving this fit ? If he said No ! I did it alone then i will remind him that the word of God said it is only a fool that will take credits for the things he has achieved !
I dnt try to be wise with God ! If i start to negatively criticise the church and the men of God today,i dnt think any one of you can do that more than me. I want to appear foolish concerning the things of God so that God can make me wise ! See below scripture:
''Let no one deceive himself. If any of you thinks he is wise in the ways of this world, he must become a fool to become really wise.''1 Corinthins 3:18
God help us
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by mko2005: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
Kamsy10:

It's even more worrisome that people are afraid to correct the pastors when they are clearly derailing. The way the jet madness is on the rise, any pastor that doesn't have one means that his ministry is not doing well. I expect the next round of competition to be: How many jets do you have?
The question should be; why do you need a private jet ?
If it is a want and not a need,then relax until it becomes a need ! See below what the word of God said concerning NEEDS:
''And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.-Phillipians 4:19

Those who are afraid to insult pastors and abuse them by calling them all sorst of name,they are the ones God has made to be wise ! But we may think they are gulliele,afraid and foolish !
God bless us
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by mko2005: 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
Kamsy10:

sharaap. does your comment even make sense to you
No insults pls ! Christians dnt do that !
God help us
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by rusher14: 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Criminals use ipads and cell phones,does using such gadgets make me a criminal also?
People who lodge in hotels go in with the opposite sex most times !Does dat mean if i lodge in a hotel overnight i must go in with an opposite sex ?
For the fact that politicians use jets does that make using jet a bad thing ? Tuface wears a low cut or skin cut hair and he is a hip hop artiste wen a wear same hair cut may be as a pastor pple say i have gone hip hop !
That is not how it works. Pators are humans and if God has promised his children the good things of life,i dnt see anything wrong if i accept good things of life from God ! The only time i can down play on having those good things is wen i see that it can cos u to fall as a baby christian but that does not mean i am not entitled to have it !
If they recount their achievements like 'i built a university' like u have rightly said,is there anything wrong in saying that ? The only time i will call them and say 'ah man of God are you saying God never helped you in achieving this fit ? If he said No ! I did it alone then i will remind him that the word of God said it is only a fool that will take credits for the things he has achieved !
I dnt try to be wise with God ! If i start to negatively criticise the church and the men of God today,i dnt think any one of you can do that more than me. I want to appear foolish concerning the things of God so that God can make me wise ! See below scripture:
''Let no one deceive himself. If any of you thinks he is wise in the ways of this world, he must become a fool to become really wise.''1 Corinthins 3:18
God help us
But a lady who dresses like a prostitute should not be expected to be treated much differently.
If it quacks like a duck...
If Nigeria was a country in which charity was seen and not only heard perhaps one would be tempted to think it is for good reasons.
However, this is far from the case and so you can try supporting these workers of iniquity as much as you like but there are a few of us who can discern (thank God for this ability) and would not be taken for fools.
Sorry, this new craze for private jets is as a result of too much cash sitting pretty in some church accounts and the custodians (men of the robe) thinking how best they can enjoy it becase it is pointless having so much money and not being able to enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by ogaju007(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
m.k.o2005:

No insults pls ! Christians dnt do that !
God help us

Who told you the religious affiliation of this person?

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by mko2005: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
ogaju007:

Who told you the religious affiliation of this person?
If he isn't a christian,no wonder i said christians shouldn't join forces with unbelievers and heathens alike to contradict the word of God. If this person is not a christian by religion,then i am only telling him that 'we'christians dnt insult pple !
God help us
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by mko2005: 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
rusher14:
But a lady who dresses like a prostitute should not be expected to be treated much differently.
If Nigeria was a country in which charity was seen and not only heard perhaps one would be tempted to think it is for good reasons.
However, this is far from the case and so you can try supporting these workers of iniquity as much as you like but there are a few of us who can discern (thank God for this ability) and would not be taken for fools.
Sorry, this new craze for private jets is as a result of too much cash sitting pretty in some church accounts and the custodians (men of the robe) thinking how best they can enjoy it becase it is pointless having so much money and not being able to enjoy it.
It did not start with private jets and it will not end with it ! It may have started with long shoes,nice suits and belt to match ! Nice car(s) using commercial planes and now private jets ! Who knows what next ! If u think there is wisdom and it is eye opening to insult pple wether men of God or not,then go ahead.''Let no one deceive himself. If any of you thinks he is wise in the ways of this world, he must become a fool to become really wise.''-1 Corinthians 3:18

SEE BELOW WHAT MOST OF US HAVE BEEN SAYING TO MEN OF GOD BEFORE AND NOW !

[b]Man of God no get money u say him dey poor as church rat.Say him suit na coat & him shoe barb bobby brown becos e don chop finish.
Man of God come preach for U in dat condition,come tell u say his God will supply all ur needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.U come tell am say why him God no supply for am 1st b4 him go supply for others. Now man of God come see am say him fit still make money like Job,solomon,Isaac & even Abraham as God say him don give us power to make wealth & come still go heaven !Man of God come apply D heavenly principles of makin wealth,come still get better better relationship with God,come preach to u again,u come say becos him wey be man of God get money,car,plane wey 'God give am',say him na THIEF,BASTARD,FAKE,PASTORPRENEUR. Haba my friend,abi God no fit give person things wey good ?Abi na only poverty God sabi give HIM children or if you say good things self na for children of God,man of God no follow for children of God !
You don forget say as we get fake na so original plenty !
wake up if u care ! Or u may still decide to be poor with sores on your body just like lazarus & still go to heaven. It depends on what you want friend !
Man of God don sign to be in good health,receive wealth from God wey him go take enjoy the long life wey God give am for earth while his relationship with God is still very very intact ![/b]

Now it depends on what u want to do with ur life ! But i pray that God will help everyone of us !
God bless us
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by rusher14: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
m.k.o2005:

It did not start with private jets and it will not end with it ! It may have started with long shoes,nice suits and belt to match ! Nice car(s) using commercial planes and now private jets ! Who knows what next ! If u think there is wisdom and it is eye opening to insult pple wether men of God or not,then go ahead.''Let no one deceive himself. If any of you thinks he is wise in the ways of this world, he must become a fool to become really wise.''-1 Corinthians 3:18

SEE BELOW WHAT MOST OF US HAVE BEEN SAYING TO MEN OF GOD BEFORE AND NOW !

[b]Man of God no get money u say him dey poor as church rat.Say him suit na coat & him shoe barb bobby brown becos e don chop finish.
Man of God come preach for U in dat condition,come tell u say his God will supply all ur needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.U come tell am say why him God no supply for am 1st b4 him go supply for others. Now man of God come see am say him fit still make money like Job,solomon,Isaac & even Abraham as God say him don give us power to make wealth & come still go heaven !Man of God come apply D heavenly principles of makin wealth,come still get better better relationship with God,come preach to u again,u come say becos him wey be man of God get money,car,plane wey 'God give am',say him na THIEF,BASTARD,FAKE,PASTORPRENEUR. Haba my friend,abi God no fit give person things wey good ?Abi na only poverty God sabi give HIM children or if you say good things self na for children of God,man of God no follow for children of God !
You don forget say as we get fake na so original plenty !
wake up if u care ! Or u may still decide to be poor with sores on your body just like lazarus & still go to heaven. It depends on what you want friend !
Man of God don sign to be in good health,receive wealth from God wey him go take enjoy the long life wey God give am for earth while his relationship with God is still very very intact ![/b]

Now it depends on what u want to do with ur life ! But i pray that God will help everyone of us !
God bless us
Are such words as: prudence, conservationism, charity, circumspection, thrift etc. missing from you and these men of the robes vocabulary?
Is there not a single purchase or financial outlay that would prick your hearts?
Are you hellbent on making sure you show the world the rewards of the brigandage that is now the life of the clergy?
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by mko2005: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
rusher14:
Are such words as: prudence, conservationism, charity, circumspection, thrift etc. missing from you and these men of the robes vocabulary?
Is there not a single purchase or financial outlay that would prick your hearts?
Are you hellbent on making sure you show the world the rewards of the brigandage that is now the life of the clergy?
Who are my to judge an un-believer or the clergy ?
Let God judge us all !
God bless us
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by tomakint: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ola one: The same Wale Oke who engaged in extra-marital affair in the '90s? undecided
....and who had since repented of his deeds and move on with life in Christ getting bigger and bigger in his Ministry and you are here still whinning about a forgotten case undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by AjanleKoko: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
*Sigh* Naija mentality at work 100%

Methinks that there's a lot of bandwagon-ing going on with these MOGs, as well as a lot of undue media attention.
As far as I remember, Winners Chapel has had aircraft since the 90s. It never raised much attention back then. It's only recently, when every other church seems to be scrambling to buy a jet, that the public interest has soared.

If the church buys a jet, it's their business essentially. If the people who go to that church don't like it, they can take a walk, or better yet, sue the church management and ask for a tithe refund, whatever. My opinion. Nobody forced anybody to go to any church. I'd rather save my energy for the cretins we voted for.

However the church people should downplay such purchases. Me thinks the pastors dey flex jare, in the Naija tradition. That seems to be what is riling the general public up. Every minister and their dog is trying to get a jet nowadays. I trust Oyinbos, the tax men would have gone after such churches by now. If the aircrafts were for missionary work, why not downplay the purchases instead of making noise about them? Though even if they try to play it down, I am sure the likes of City People etc will find a way to put a spin on the story and make it come out as a 'lau-lau' arrangement.

I hope they know that aircraft no be SUV oh. You go pay parking fees, C-Check, D-Check, etc, carry out EMMA regularly on your aircraft. Na the congregation go hear am sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by DanielNoble(m): 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
ogaju007:

A blind man blogging grin that must be one of the stupid miracles you guys will cheer to in church. Brainless idiot.
when the Devil blinds your mind,your eyes becomes useless!
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by pastorprosper(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
lexio: I'm so distressed by this statement. It appears that rewards are no longer in heaven but right here on earth. Enumerating your achievements for God as grounds for possessing extreme wealth is ridiculous as a religious leader. Can the branches of any Christian denomination be more than that of the Catholic Church world-wide or the anglican communion? Their leaders have no jets. Well with the use of logic, anything is justifiable.
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by rusher14: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Who are my to judge an un-believer or the clergy ?
Let God judge us all !
God bless us
You sure have mastered the art of circumlocution.
Some things are straightforward but I guess even you cannot account for a lack of conscience.
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by pastorprosper(m): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
u are a poverty stricken animal.
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
rusher14:

Thanks for your reply to the wise guy. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by mko2005: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
rusher14:
You sure have mastered the art of circumlocution.
Some things are straightforward but I guess even you cannot account for a lack of conscience.
By the special grace of GOD i have bin able to answer most of ur questions if not all using the word of God which is the only book given to christians for reproof,correction and admonition ! I dnt see how i have dodged any of ur questions or used big words to confuse you but yet you say i have ''mastered the art of circumlocution''.
Anyways, i know for sure that to convince in christianity isn't a theological debate or argument but the preaching of the word which goes forth and when heeded to,the holy spirit takes over from there !
Nothing happens in our lives unless we heed first to the word !
God bless us
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by mko2005: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
pastor prosper :
u are a poverty stricken animal.
Pls dnt call pple poverty stricken animal if u are a christian !
God pls help us all !

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe: Did His Pastor Mourn Long Enough? By Fola Ojo / TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.