Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke (24533 Views)

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You / Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke / Encounter The God Of Signs & Wonders With Bishop Francis Wale Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Olaone1: 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
tomakint:
Your are lost already!!!

Your lineage is lost. Mule!

Effing sheep!

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Zet72(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
Goshen360: Okay Bishop Wale Oke. I know I love you and have been blessed by your very own ministry when I schooled at Federal Polytechnic, Offa in Kwara state, Nigeria on one of your radio transmitted in Offa.

With due respect sir, I'll like to comment on this arrogant statement of yours perhaps you may be reading:

This is nothing but an arrogant statements. So it has become you guys (MoGs) who wins the soul and no longer the Holy Spirit? It has become you and your colleague who empowers the poor and yet many Nigerians are still living under $2/day? It is no longer God who work through you as a vessel Your statements are filled with self achievement and doesn't answer to scripture sir. Even the universities built, how many of the members in their economic state can afford the tuition aside the rich. You boast of transforming lives and yet, life itself is not in the abundance of what man owns but quality.

Sir with due respect, I don't see what is arrogance with his statement " WE " they are medium in which the gospel is been preached, yes Holy ghost convert but men preach.

Jesus said, "I have glorified you on the earth: I have finished the work which you gave me to do", John 17:4 and Apostle Paul said same thing in 2 Timothy 4:7. When Jesus and the Apostle made such a bold statement, Jesus had not even died and yet he said, "he had finishED the work". What then is the finished work when he had not died? He had REPRODUCED himself in a generation of men that will work according the same work he had done. Today's MoG are busy expanding their empire, not the kingdom and REPRODUCING collection centers called "church branches" whereby they can accumulate more money to acquire their earthly possessions. How many of Adeboye's Pastor have their private jets How many of Ayo Oritsejafor's branch pastor have the their own jets Or are they not all called to preach the gospel

Again, nobody is envy of your private jet since we now know you are also beginning to covet after your own private jet hence you must come out to defend MoGs with private jets. The real critics is the means by which the private jets are acquired. When MoGs use all sort of gimmicks to milk the sheep in order to acquire wealth is the real issue sir.
The days have gone when servants of God wear one shoe everyday or are regarded as church rat ,"He is a sufficient God "
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Konnektions146(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Erm . . . the largest private reserve of gold in the world, about 60,350 metric tonnes, is owned by the Roman Catholic church. grin
Some charity, eh? undecided
could yu help with a source to back the above info up please?

read dis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_reserve
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by mko2005: 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
rusher14:
Ha-ha, mko are you perplexed?
You've been on various threads justifying every deed of the self-proclaimed MOGs, why the sudden beffudlement?
My stand has always been that men of God are not God !
We should not abuse them and others alike. But i'm just wondering that there are so much distraction these days
Whether the pastors distracting themselves
or People distracting pastors.
Could it be that is pastors that are distracting people.
May be it's people distracting people.
I'm sticll checking if it's pastors that are distracting pastors.
I just concluded that it's PEOPLE DISTRACTING THEMSELVES !
People are happy wen negatives things are said concerning pastors. @rusher 14,dnt let negative criticism always be ur stand wen ever the issues concerning God and men of God are raised ! Let's work out our own salvation with fear and trembling !
May God help us
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
chukwudi44: Typical mindset of the average pentecostal minister.its all about money!! Money!! and nothing else.

The Roman catholic church to date is still more than 10,000 times richer than these 'mushroom' churches yet the ministers would rather devote their monies to charities and living humble lives as oppossed to these charlatans.

They keep mentioning about their churches in disapora,how many members do RCCG,LFC or even Oritsejafor churches have in dispora? I keep hearing about presence in 160 countries but do they have any dignificant presence in these countries?

St Paul the greatest missionary in history did not use private jets to succced neither did st Francis Xavier,st patrick,David Livingstone and other great missionary workers.

These men have converted far more souls in remote locations than these private jet pastors.How many countries have Oyedepo,Adeboye and Oritsejafor introduced christianity to? How many souls have they won outside nigeria with their private jets

You can't talk, the catholic church is worse.

They are sitting on billions of Dollars and bullions of gold while 80% of their members starve to death.

The Catholic church has been often accused of money laundering and other despicable financial activity.

Don't even get me started , the catholic church is the No1. FRAUDSTER and the Mother of the 'pentecostal' rogues.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Olaone1: 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
tomakint: True talk Pastor, dem never see anything!! The truth is, Pastors in this age have been blessed beyond the wildest imagination of any critics, more Private Jets will definitely flow, You never see anything cool
You are lost already!
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by kafero(m): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
I don't see anything wrong with pastors buying jets as long as he is not buying the jet with church money or even with church money so long the Board of the so called church approves. And come to think of it-people critical of pastors buying jets will not think of giving their cars and houses to help the poor - so leave the pastors alone.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by mko2005: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
kITA TITA:

Do your bit. If you evangelize in truth, people will listen to you. There are still souls to win for Christ. But don't have material things as the purpose of your "calling". You may gain private jets, but your conscience and your soul will never rest.
People see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear ! People no longer accept the truth as opined or stated by the word of God.For the fact that you do not believe in a thing does not mean it is not true !
Having material things for the purpose of my calling will only mean that i called myself BUT not teaching the people how to have heavenly wealth and riches here on earth will only mean that i am limiting GOD and his word and there by leaving the Godly people to die like Lazarus WHEN IT IS POSSIBLE for them to die like Abraham,Job,Isaac and even have the wealth and riches of Solomon as was given to him by God.
Below is the desire of Paul on the church:
Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers.-3 John 1:2
God help us
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
Goshen360: Okay Bishop Wale Oke. I know I love you and have been blessed by your very own ministry when I schooled at Federal Polytechnic, Offa in Kwara state, Nigeria on one of your radio transmitted in Offa.

With due respect sir, I'll like to comment on this arrogant statement of yours perhaps you may be reading:

This is nothing but an arrogant statements. So it has become you guys (MoGs) who wins the soul and no longer the Holy Spirit? It has become you and your colleague who empowers the poor and yet many Nigerians are still living under $2/day? It is no longer God who work through you as a vessel Your statements are filled with self achievement and doesn't answer to scripture sir. Even the universities built, how many of the members in their economic state can afford the tuition aside the rich. You boast of transforming lives and yet, life itself is not in the abundance of what man owns but quality.

Jesus said, "I have glorified you on the earth: I have finished the work which you gave me to do", John 17:4 and Apostle Paul said same thing in 2 Timothy 4:7. When Jesus and the Apostle made such a bold statement, Jesus had not even died and yet he said, "he had finishED the work". What then is the finished work when he had not died? He had REPRODUCED himself in a generation of men that will work according the same work he had done. Today's MoG are busy expanding their empire, not the kingdom and REPRODUCING collection centers called "church branches" whereby they can accumulate more money to acquire their earthly possessions. How many of Adeboye's Pastor have their private jets How many of Ayo Oritsejafor's branch pastor have the their own jets Or are they not all called to preach the gospel

Again, nobody is envy of your private jet since we now know you are also beginning to covet after your own private jet hence you must come out to defend MoGs with private jets. The real critics is the means by which the private jets are acquired. When MoGs use all sort of gimmicks to milk the sheep in order to acquire wealth is the real issue sir.
abeg tell dem d truth,,,,who hear am for bible say Jesus buy ship or chariot...but he preached round d world,,so also his disciples....did u see where it is stated in d bible "Lo and behold Peter bought a horse"??..of course no,,he's emphasizing on Adeboye..Adeboye didnt bought his jet all by himself..it was his members and d church who did..is it members dat bought private jet for other pastors??,,i thought these guys are immitating Jesus.........Geez!!
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
kafero: I don't see anything wrong with pastors buying jets as long as he is not buying the jet with church money or even with church money so long the Board of the so called church approves. And come to think of it-people critical of pastors buying jets will not think of giving their cars to help the poor so leave the pastors alone.

They are buying Jets with money from tithes and offerings and using these Jets as private property.

Their excuse is that these Jets are used for the work of GOD, what utter rubbish.

Don't even tell me flying around the globe, staying in 5 star hotels with 5 star treatment while attending preaching and teaching events to generate more money is anything close to the true Gospel preached by Jesus and continued by his apostles.

Hypocrites !!!

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by rusher14: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
m.k.o2005:

My stand has always been that men of God are not God !
We should not abuse them and others alike. But i'm just wondering that there are so much distraction these days
Whether the pastors distracting themselves
or People distracting pastors.
Could it be that is pastors that are distracting people.
May be it's people distracting people.
I'm sticll checking if it's pastors that are distracting pastors.
I just concluded that it's PEOPLE DISTRACTING THEMSELVES !
People are happy wen negatives things are said concerning pastors. @rusher 14,dnt let negative criticism always be ur stand wen ever the issues concerning God and men of God are raised ! Let's work out our own salvation with fear and trembling !
May God help us
Good advice, but spare us the preaching.
It is so obvious that these so-called MOGs are feeding on the trust and desperation of their congregation. But it's all good, as long as I don't contribute to such show of affluence I shouldn't complain? I don't know what to say but I really do feel for the truly poor ones who have given their all and spat on in return.
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by VirginFinder: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
Akshow: idokay. Anybody stupid enough to drop his money in this unprofitable business has no wan to blame but himself. Ni temi ni temi mi sesé si ni gbadun laye mi ni

I don't think anybody has ever forced you to drop your 10 kobo.
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Mikkyhandy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
It hurts so much, hearing all these from someone who called himself a man of GOD! Who does he think he is, Claiming he had done this and that? Anyway, I dont blame him, they are only telling GOD that there times are over, GOD will surely change them with better Sherpherd.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Hailedin9ja: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
Oke wondered what Nigeria would have been if not for the efforts of Pentecostalism in the country.

grin grin grin

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by benzion72(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2012
So many poverty racked brain here. What is in a Jet. It is a common necessity for people who are always on the move. Footballers are buying Jet Daniel Amochaci use to have one. What stop Bishop David Oyedepo who has written more than 70 world class book to own one. When he was riding beetle no body sees him. It is only foolishness and jealousy that is troubling people.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by 2special(m): 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
[quote
author=nxwin]Jet is not bigger than pastors who are more productive
than presidents of most nations and corporations. I think you have to
rather gear up for more criticism or you just come to appreciate the
fact that more jets are coming. [/quote]
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by VirginFinder: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
frosbel:

They are buying Jets with money from tithes and offerings and using these Jets as private property.

Their excuse is that these Jets are used for the work of GOD, what utter rubbish.

Don't even tell me flying around the globe, staying in 5 star hotels with 5 star treatment while attending preaching and teaching events to generate more money is anything close to the true Gospel preached by Jesus and continued by his apostles.

Hypocrites !!!

Who told you tithes and offerings can buy a private jet?

No true MOG will dip his hands into the church purse for any selfish reason whatsoever.

These MOG are just blessed. The era of 'as poor as a church rat' is long gone forgotten.

MOG are supposed to reflect the glory and riches of God!

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Zet72(m): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
Akshow: idokay. Anybody stupid enough to drop his money in this unprofitable business has no wan to blame but himself. Ni temi ni temi mi sesé si ni gbadun laye mi ni
yes it is better to drop it for private jet than to use it to train jihadist like u & ur mohamadist are doing .
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by doctokwus: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
Old boy:

Very soon congregations will start paying gate fees to attend sunday service and LCDs, Laptops, Ipads, Iphones will be shared as gifts for attending pastors' children weddings.
I want to know how this movie will end...( in this country!!!!!!!!!)
Is it until its called 'gate fee' you wud know its already being paid.Every person dat attends any of these pastorpreneural churches is already indirectly paying a gate fee by contribution he/she must make by coercion,intimidation or deceit,den d compulsory church "items"@ d venue one of which u must buy one way or d other

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Wised(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
y dnt pples lik bonnke,apostle obadare,pastor kumuyi,baba abiara,baba jide etc acquire 1,r we 2 say dy dnt hv d chance.no wonder jesus said dat judgement shal begin in d church.am nt judgin ooo
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Zet72(m): 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
yes it is better to drop it for private jet than to use it to train jihadist like u & ur mohamadist are doing . tongue
yes it is better to drop it for private jet than to use it to train jihadist like u & ur mohamadist are doing .
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Zet72(m): 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by ogaju007(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
Na waaoo so Wale Oke still get followers after sleeping with his secretary or something.. hmmn this church business seems to be good may be i should start one.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by mko2005: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
jehovahnoni: abeg tell dem d truth,,,,who hear am for bible say Jesus buy ship or chariot...but he preached round d world,,so also his disciples....did u see where it is stated in d bible "Lo and behold Peter bought a horse"??..of course no,,he's emphasizing on Adeboye..Adeboye didnt bought his jet all by himself..it was his members and d church who did..is it members dat bought private jet for other pastors??,,i thought these guys are immitating Jesus.........Geez!!
Jesus said,if you have faith as tiny as the muster seed,u can say to the mountain move from there to here. He concluded by saying that if you believe,you will do even greater works that you see me do this day ! The big question is:do you have faith ? Do you beleive ? If no,pls leave those who believe to keep making xploit to the glory of God !
Jesus came to die for mankind that was the reason he was never involved in things that mattered LESS ! I said mattered LESS.Jesus never got married but that does not mean that marriage is bad and that since we are immitating Jesus we shouldn't get married-No ! It sure means that getting married will not take you to heaven neither will bin single will write ur name in God's book. It's not that private jets,cars and other good things does not matter but they are secondary ! If you own them and still have Jesus in ur life,u won't go to hell. You can only make hell wen you present them above God. If u value those things above the Almighty,then u are doomed ! Solomon made a mistake wen he valued women and other gods above the ALMIGHTY GOD. No wonder he said vanity upon vanity meaning wealth without God is useless. Christ said we should seek first the kingdom of God and it's righteousness and [b]ALL OTHER THINGS [/b]will be added unto us. Now i can not tell if Oyedepo and others worship wealth first before God. If they do,then it will be seen as misplaced priority!
Money in it self is not evil but the LOVE FOR MONEY will take one to hell. Meaning wen u love money more than God.-
God help us

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by TableLeg(m): 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
nxwin: Jet is not bigger than pastors who are more productive than presidents of most nations and corporations. I think you have to rather gear up for more criticism or you just come to appreciate the fact that more jets are coming.
Is jet bigger than you?
Answer me please moro.n!

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Revolva(m): 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
Well as I have said it I have lost faith in all Nigerian pastors they as as gullible as politicians ok ...so its owning a private jet now a measure for true happiness - shame to francis oke
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by mko2005: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
ogaju007: Na waaoo so Wale Oke still get followers after sleeping with his secretary or something.. hmmn this church business seems to be good may be i should start one.
After sleeping with his secretary or something ! It shows you dnt know the story at all. So pls stop spreading negative news about pple.
Besides,the bible says christians does not sin but if any one sins he should remember that we have an advocate with the father in heaven who will intercede on our behalf.If the pst.Wale Oke commited adultery or fornication,who knows if he has bin forgiven.
To sin isn't all negative becos we are human but to consciously sin and live in it is the problem.God frowns at that one !
Watch out for ur own salvation my brother
God help us
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Zet72(m): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
tatosh: Oh God thank you for making me know you and worship you in the best of ways,AL-ISLAM.
I understand, the same way ..osama-binladin,abdul-mutalab,shakur,abu-quaqa worshiped ,nothing do u brother.
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by mko2005: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2012
Revolva: Well as I have said it I have lost faith in all Nigerian pastors they as as gullible as politicians ok ...so its owning a private jet now a measure for true happiness - shame to francis oke
NO ! Having Jesus is the measure for TRUE happiness. BUT for sure,if you have Jesus and sees having private jet(s) as a need,HE (Jesus)will help u with one or some ! God said all our NEEDS(Children of God) he will supply according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus !
God help us
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by ogaju007(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
m.k.o2005:

After sleeping with his secretary or something ! It shows you dnt know the story at all. So pls stop spreading negative news about pple.
Besides,the bible says christians does not sin but if any one sins he should remember that we have an advocate with the father in heaven who will intercede on our behalf.If the pst.Wale Oke commited adultery or fornication,who knows if he has bin forgiven.
To sin isn't all negative becos we are human but to consciously sin and live in it is the problem.God frowns at that one !
Watch out for ur own salvation my brother
God help us

Hi, I am not spiritual so dont care about whether he is forgiven or not. I am factual. It was all over the news and Ibadan. They spent so much money taking the story off the net but if you google it, you will find it there.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by mko2005: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
Table Leg :

Is jet bigger than you?
Answer me please moro.n!
Jet can not be bigger than the brother u asked this question if he is a true christian ! Stop calling pple moro.n i beg u 'my felow christian brother' God help us
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by mko2005: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
ogaju007:

Hi, I am not spiritual so dont care about whether he is forgiven or not. I am factual. It was all over the news and Ibadan. They spent so much money taking the story off the net but if you google it, you will find it there.
My bible said that to be carnally minded is death but to be spiritually minded is live everlasting ! My bible also said that those who worship God must worship him in truth and spirit ! The word of God also said that to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God ! The children of God are spiritually conscious my brother ! If you are spirituality conscious u will understand that God does forgive sins !
It may be factual that he did it just like the thief that was crucified alongside Christ but was forgiven and was in paradise with Christ that same night !
God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian / I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry / Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.