Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,492 members, 7,940,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke (24596 Views)

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You / Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke / Encounter The God Of Signs & Wonders With Bishop Francis Wale Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by REVOLUTNIS: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2012
m.k.o2005:

You should have allowed us to defend you and at the end,let God be the judge !
In as much as i am not against MOG'S owning a jet or some,am also not too comfortable with ur reply !
Though apostle paul made comments like this one but i have to study my bible realy closely cos that is what matters (MY SALVATION)
God bless us
What is ur point? u are not against men of God owning a jet or some. Apostle Paul made a similar comment, and u are not too comfortable with the same comment. what is ur problem are u going mad?
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by cyril83(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
m.k.o2005:

What is lie and unbiblical allowing God to judge those who steal from HIM !
God help us
God has already judged them...book of matthew says you cannot be the slave of two masters! You will like one more than the other or be more loyal to one other than the other,you cannot serve both God and money. I tell u not to worry about your life,don't worry about having something to eat,drink,or wear isn't life more than food or clothing,look at the birds in d sky,they don't plant or harvest,they don't even store grain in barns yet your father in heaven takes care of them...why our so called MOG not learning from this
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by REVOLUTNIS: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
m.k.o2005:

We are co creators with God ! If i have said pastors employ,'christians understand that that i mean God gave me the wisdom,resources and powers to do so !
If you ask me and i say not God but me ,then if u like to judge me pls judge me ! Wen christ made reference of himself as God the scribes and the pharisees shouted; BLASPHEMY !
Dnt get me wrong,God is lord over all !
God help us
u are now a co creator with God who created ALL things including u by His wisdom and power? can u explain this please
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by mko2005: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
cyril83: how are you my broda,lemme quickly take you to d book of ecclesiastes :if you love money and wealth you will never be satisfied with what you have this doesn't make sense either,your money won't do you "MOG" any good,they came into this world naked and when they die they will be just as naked,they can't take anything with them and they won't have anything to show for all their work.they leave d world just as they came into it,that's terribly unfair coz they gained nothing from running after the wind *sigh* thank God for ecclesiastes...stop defending MOG,they are jst human as you are
You just said'' IF YOU LOVE MONEY ''
Anyman who loves money will definitely put money before God ! No wonder the same ecclesiastees says that the love of money is the root of all eveil ! Money isn't eveil buit the love for it is the root of all eveil. Solomon said that money is a defence. Same solomon said that money answereth all things. Christ calls it demon and asked us not to love it and he also we should manage it well if we have it. He christ said that anyone who can not manage MAMON well(money)that God will not give him the true riches ! Christ said seek the kingdom of God first and it's righteousness that ALL other things shall be added unto you.
My friend,it is Jesus first before anything else.
God bless us
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Godsbrown(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
Goshen360: Okay Bishop Wale Oke. I know I love you and have been blessed by your very own ministry when I schooled at Federal Polytechnic, Offa in Kwara state, Nigeria on one of your radio transmitted in Offa.

With due respect sir, I'll like to comment on this arrogant statement of yours perhaps you may be reading:

This is nothing but an arrogant statements. So it has become you guys (MoGs) who wins the soul and no longer the Holy Spirit? It has become you and your colleague who empowers the poor and yet many Nigerians are still living under $2/day? It is no longer God who work through you as a vessel Your statements are filled with self achievement and doesn't answer to scripture sir. Even the universities built, how many of the members in their economic state can afford the tuition aside the rich. You boast of transforming lives and yet, life itself is not in the abundance of what man owns but quality.

Jesus said, "I have glorified you on the earth: I have finished the work which you gave me to do", John 17:4 and Apostle Paul said same thing in 2 Timothy 4:7. When Jesus and the Apostle made such a bold statement, Jesus had not even died and yet he said, "he had finishED the work". What then is the finished work when he had not died? He had REPRODUCED himself in a generation of men that will work according the same work he had done. Today's MoG are busy expanding their empire, not the kingdom and REPRODUCING collection centers called "church branches" whereby they can accumulate more money to acquire their earthly possessions. How many of Adeboye's Pastor have their private jets How many of Ayo Oritsejafor's branch pastor have the their own jets Or are they not all called to preach the gospel

Again, nobody is envy of your private jet since we now know you are also beginning to covet after your own private jet hence you must come out to defend MoGs with private jets. The real critics is the means by which the private jets are acquired. When MoGs use all sort of gimmicks to milk the sheep in order to acquire wealth is the real issue sir.

bros thank you.....u just picked the words from my mouth..
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by cyril83(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
m.k.o2005:

The word is not your word so you dnt tell how it should be preached !Yours is just to accept the word if you care and believe.
Pastors are not government but can show you how in the bible you can be employed effortlessly. If it delays,it could either be God want's to prepare you very well before giving you that Job or bizness or you should watch ur inside. For the fact that you come to pray every day in church does not make you a christian.
Come to think of it,these pastors employ workers in the vine yard ! And with these universities springing up all over Nigeria,i think the pastors dnt work there but people they have employed and pay well ! But little wonder u guys still want to kill them for establishing these schools and allowing masses to be gainfully employed yet i hear you say they dnt create jobs !
God help us
holy bible also says only people who don't know God worry about good things of life,your father in heaven knows that you need all these,but more than anything else,put Gods work first and do what he wants then the other things will be yours as well,don't worry abt tommorow it will take care of itsef,you have enough to worry about today...don't you defender and MOG read holy bible or do we have different words written inside
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by REVOLUTNIS: 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2012
drnoel: I pity ur congregation. I will not and Neva give money to finance the dreams of anoda man owning a jet. See me see trouble, see after he owns the jet, he will want us to finance the jet fuel too and the park fees or would he park it at the church premises?
Did he beg or ask u for money? how he maintain or park is ur business
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by cyril83(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
REVOLUTNIS:
What is ur point? u are not against men of God owning a jet or some. Apostle Paul made a similar comment, and u are not too comfortable with the same comment. what is ur problem are u going mad?
that's very rude of you....
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Osian(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
fkaz: I can now see those behind the rot in this nation, because despite all their investment in winning soul,building school,transforming lives,beauty for ashes, boa boa boa. It is now time 2 flex grin Δπϑ the country is still going worse,with all your prayer. BABA GOD U DEY HEAR YOUR PASTORS O.

grin
fkaz: I can now see those behind the rot in this nation, because despite all their investment in winning soul,building school,transforming lives,beauty for ashes, boa boa boa. It is now time 2 flex grin Δπϑ the country is still going worse,with all your prayer. BABA GOD U DEY HEAR YOUR PASTORS O.
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Cypost: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
Zet72:
The days have gone when servants of God wear one shoe everyday or are regarded as church rat ,"He is a sufficient God "
So God has changed His persona 4 this new generation pastors and worshippers

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Cypost: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
Zet72:
The days have gone when servants of God wear one shoe everyday or are regarded as church rat ,"He is a sufficient God "
So God has changed His persona 4 these new generation pastors and worshippers
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by matrixme(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
I honestly cannot reconcile with this issue, affecting modern christianity today. Men of God riding private jets like politicians in a country where majority of the people go to bed hungry every night. Did Jesus actually die for us to have it all, or to give it all? Since we cannot have it all and give it all at the same time. Are the "big" pastors truly better than the people under them before God that they deserve special privileges not available to the majority? How will this appease to the people of the opposite religion who are silently reading our lives like an open book? Besides, how will the pastors convince their congregation of a life away from materialism, when a private jet suggests sophistication at it's highest form? These are many more questions are what bothers me till I find genuine answers, though I've not been listening to pastors with private jets lately anyway, and yes, I'm blessed! so say all you like!

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by mko2005: 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
REVOLUTNIS:
u are now a co creator with God who created ALL things including u by His wisdom and power? can u explain this please
''And on the seventh day God finished the work that he had done, and he rested on the seventh day from all the work that he had done''- Genesis 2:2
See below what God said :
Gen 1:26 "Let's make man after our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."
And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.Gen 9:7
Genesis 1:28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."
Genesis 35:11 And God said to him, "I am God Almighty; be fruitful and increase in number. A nation and a community of nations will come from you, and kings will come from your body.
See God again here telling us what to do concerning the children HE has given us-Deut 6:6 ''These words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up.
See below what Jesus is saying concerning the powers he has given me:
''As Jesus said, "I give you the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven, whatever is bound on earth, is bound in Heaven, and whatever is loosed on earth, is loosed in Heaven." Matt 16:19
I will revert with explanation bro if it's not yet clear to you!
God bless us
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
It is written in the holy book: 2 Timothy 3:2 people will become boasters...........
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Cypost: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
benzion72: So many poverty racked brain here. What is in a Jet. It is a common necessity for people who are always on the move. Footballers are buying Jet Daniel Amochaci use to have one. What stop Bishop David Oyedepo who has written more than 70 world class book to own one. When he was riding beetle no body sees him. It is only foolishness and jealousy that is troubling people.

World class book like... Rich dad poor dad, Things fall apart... Which is his bestseller?
The truth is dat these guys are celebrities and their actions are open to comments - d good, d bad and ugly. No one can decree otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by ubest1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2012
my own concern is during landing, plz nt on someone house

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Cypost: 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
Virgin Finder:

Who told you tithes and offerings can buy a private jet?

No true MOG will dip his hands into the church purse for any selfish reason whatsoever.

These MOG are just blessed. The era of 'as poor as a church rat' is long gone forgotten.

MOG are supposed to reflect the glory and riches of God!
What are tithes and offering meant for, and if the jets are 4 propagating d gospel why won't they use the tithe.
The truth is dt all monies -tithe, seed, first fruit , offering , thanksgivings and other sundry sources are aggregated and use by the administrator/G.O for d purposes he deem fit including buying jet.
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Okijajuju1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
MAYOWAAK: President of the Sword of the Spirit International Ministries and the national vice president of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, Bishop Francis Wale Oke, has condemned the attack on clerics who own private jets in the country, just as he stated that such stand was uncalled for and that more jets from clergy were coming.

The bishop stated this in a release made available to Tribune Church. “We are being criticised for buying jets! But they forgot that before we started to buy jets, we were winning souls in thousands and millions Who we then collected money from every sunday for the rest of their lives.., turning men and women from darkness to light ATM machines. We were transforming lives, giving them beauty false hope for ashes their money. We were empowering people, equipping them with the revelation knowledge of God’s word that lifts men out of the pit of poverty turns them from independent humans, to the pinnacle of grace and dominion! Pastor worshipping zombies. We were empowering robbing the poor, not only giving them fish false hope to eat but also teaching them how to fish remain hopeless. We were building schools for the rich that were giving quality education to the rich and wealthy people, empowering them their children mentally to become prominent future mindless zombies (these include those throwing stones at us now!). We were building universities for the rich. We were transforming our society, and changing our nation, one soul at a time,” he said.

Oke wondered what Nigeria would have been if not for the efforts of Pentecostalism in the country. “They have seen a few jets. They ain’t seen nothing yet! More of us will yet buy and maintain our jets, because, by the mercy of God, we have been given the wisdom to do so. And we are willing to teach the nation, if they will listen to us, rather than throw stones.

“However, our critics should know that the jets mean nothing to us! They are just tools to do the work that God has given us in a more effective manner. Or how can an Adeboye who has churches in over 160 nations of the earth cope with his pastoral and apostolic responsibilities without some private jets! He does not need just one. He needs some!

“How can an Ayo Oritsejafor, who has to minister around the globe, pastor a very large congregation in Warri, and still attend to critical national matters in Abuja, if he has to keep waiting at the airports, in a system where nothing is predictable? Our critics should, please, note that more of us are following the trail of the like of Adeboye, whose wealth and affluence has never stopped him from being a true shepherd of the poor and downtrodden, in true humility, simplicity and godly sincerity, a shining example of true Pentecostalism and Charismatic wisdom,” he said.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/business-package/2012-10-29-11-36-27/taxation/item/755-expect-more-jets-wale-oke-lashes-out-at-critics

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by deebrain(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
Whether satan likes it or not, im opening a church next year. I must have a jet too.

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Cypost: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
bankylan: ......So many frustrated and jobless folks here.. What is the big thing in owing a jet as a Pastor? With all your condemnations and abuse, the men of God are still growing strong while you are still in lack,and at the same time putting your generations to come under curse. God says,'Touch not my anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
If my man of God is not wealthy, how can he convince me that God he serves is able to provide for all my needs. So many people only embrace the person of Jesus Christ, and not His principles. His 'person' assures you of eternity with Him, and His 'principles' make us reign on earth. That is why so many people go to church and not even blessed; most are born again, but are not following God's principles.
I will sow to the ministry of any man of God that wants to buy a jet, it is about tapping into the grace. Christianity is not logic, it is deep, and not for the shallow minded without the Holy spirit.
Someone is mentioning Catholic church; I know of many Catholic churches that will go and distribute envelopes to unbelievers and Muslims for fund raising when they want to build their churches. This is a disgrace to the kingdom of God...In my Church-a pentecostal one, we are raising Champions, taking territories, and we will never go out to beg people out there for the house of God.

The mandate of God is for Christians to dominate in every area...... I am sure there are few here with degrees from best schools in the world.
If folks like me and many of my friends in Church could be givers and workers in the house of God given our exposures, work experience, traveling experience, education, and age, I wonder why some people would still believe they know more than the folks in Church.

Critics, go to Winners, Daystar, KICC, House on the Rock, Redeem, on any Sunday morning, and see if you are happier, wealthier, richer, and more educated than folks you will see in the Church... I am sure low self esteem is what will make any man believe that it is impossible to be whoever you want to be.
Guys, wake up, things are happening, opportunities are many. Don't be ok with salary......There are over 150millions Nigerians. If you can get a product and sell to just 50,000 Nigerians who will give you 1000naira profit on each; that is 50m. This same thought changed my life.

In 2013, watch out for the Church. We need to show the Govt that they should learn from us.
That someone have contrary opinion from yours does not mean he poor or in lack. This is faceless forum and u will be amazed at d calibre and means of pple behind some these usernames u see.

Between, u forgot to mention Rev King (now a condemned criminal) his congregation included pple with smiling faces, educated etc despite dt he is said to flog members. The fact is we see what we chose to see but this does not change reality

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by cyril83(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
Virgin Finder:

I don't think anybody has ever forced you to drop your 10 kobo.
were you be able to locate any virgin at shiloh if no, I heard RCCG congress 2012 had commenced beta luck this time...hypocrite
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by tolukatey(f): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, *smh in slows* Let dem buy deir private jets nao n drive it as if dey r driving baby walker. Na God sabi who dey serve am nao oooooo Godiswatchingendtimepastors
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by REVOLUTNIS: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
m.k.o2005:

''And on the seventh day God finished the work that he had done, and he rested on the seventh day from all the work that he had done''- Genesis 2:2
See below what God said :
Gen 1:26 "Let's make man after our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."
And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.Gen 9:7
Genesis 1:28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."
Genesis 35:11 And God said to him, "I am God Almighty; be fruitful and increase in number. A nation and a community of nations will come from you, and kings will come from your body.
See God again here telling us what to do concerning the children HE has given us-Deut 6:6 ''These words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up.
See below what Jesus is saying concerning the powers he has given me:
''As Jesus said, "I give you the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven, whatever is bound on earth, is bound in Heaven, and whatever is loosed on earth, is loosed in Heaven." Matt 16:19
I will revert with explanation bro if it's not yet clear to you!
God bless us
ur reply didn't answer my question. i agree wt the Bible references here but i think u are contradict urself sir.
u said u are a co creator with God who in Genesis 1:26-27 "And God said, let us make man in our image, after our likeness" the plural "Let us" is talking of Trinity or Godhead referring to God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Where did u MAN fall in to be a 'co creator with ALMIGHTY God? that He blessed them and charged the sons of Noah to be fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.Gen 9:7 Does these made MAN a co creator with Elohim? u quoted Matt 16:19, how does it fit-in in MAN being a co creator with God. Sir,explain to me how u MAN become a co creator with GOD.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Cypost: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
vicade: Why use medicine for another mans headache.

The question should be posed to church members. In most cases, the church members of these private jet pastors ARE NOT COMPLAINING O. People complaining are those who don't attend such churches. Professionals attend these churches and if you think they are being brainwashed to drop money, that's ur opinion.

On another note, its amazing how no one raises an uproar when governors use tax payers money to build hotels and buy private jets,Range Rovers etc.
Your position is not correct, pple compliant abt politicians too

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by REVOLUTNIS: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2012
Cypost:
What are tithes and offering meant for, and if the jets are 4 propagating d gospel why won't they use the tithe.
The truth is dt all monies -tithe, seed, first fruit , offering , thanksgivings and other sundry sources are aggregated and use by the administrator/G.O for d purposes he deem fit including buying jet.
.....and what is ur problem with that?
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by REVOLUTNIS: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
Are any of the members of the congregations of this men of God complaining about the money they pay as tithe, offering or assistance they render to their pastor's family? Has any member of this congregations complained that they did not receive the 'blessings' their man of God prayed for? Has any members of the congregation been convicted of any criminal activity? If the answer to those questions is "NO" then really what harm is this so-called Men of God causing except buying of jets?
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by jenti: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
Another thoughtless statement from another revered bishop. O Lord, grant your servants wisdom to know when to speak n what to say n rid our nation of Do-gooders who teach us to sacrifice all for the Lord while they help themselves with all

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by Touchforfree(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2012
OmoPastor: @ Goshen360

you sound to know so much about or should i say you, know better than the MOG and am wondering why you have not taken to doing what this man is doing now and am sure you will do better.

you are just like fans in a football match that shout at the players doing it on the field but yet could not make it into the feeder team of the club. you stay on the sideline and shouts, correct, criticize and even condemn players on the field.

if you know so much and can say so much, please be bold enough to hop onto the field and show us how to play the game.

nobody appointed you as MOGs critic, so stop talking start action.
:

So what d so called MoG did by attaching his good deeds to owning private jet (worldly gains) is good ?. Pentecostal Churches are really ruining d Christiandom. The waywardness in d country is tied to d rotten in d religious practice.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by REVOLUTNIS: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Jet can not be bigger than the brother u asked this question if he is a true christian ! Stop calling pple moro.n i beg u 'my felow christian brother' God help us
How do u know he is ur christian brother? carefully read his comments u be surprise to discover he is a freethinker.
Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by skyfall: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2012
I don't blame these crooks you call men of God, i blame the f00ls who give them money to finance their extravagant lifestyles thinking they're bribing God.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by try69: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
SIGNS OF THE END TIME

JUDGEMENT WILL BEGIN FROM THE CHURCH

I WONDER HOW THESE CHURCHES WILL BE RUNNED WHEN THE "DADDIES" FINALY DEPART THIS WORLD {remember the idahosa story?}

1 Like

Re: Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke by sylve11: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
Lol @ comments. I am not against them buying jets, but If they truly want to preach the gospel and convert more ppl, they should fly their jets to countries like iraq, pakistan, oman, libya and co to preach and convert more ppl; not flying their jets to europe and yanky where the average guy/chick knows Christ. grin grin grin cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Have Never Earned Money From My Book Proceeds" - Bishop Oyedepo / Who Is A Lawful Captive? / Pope Francis Tests Negative For Coronavirus, Italy Report Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.