Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11125843 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (7840) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
ukay2:
Gurus in the House....

Should I buy FBNH and UBA for medium to long term plans..

I already have these stocks in my portfolio FBNH (@7.5) and UBA(@4.0)... I want to average down...

At their current prices, is it a good entry point for medium to long term?

Cc:

Angelo
Godisfaithful(original myjoy)
Lancee
9free
Manie
Peterichie
Chibuking
Gbolahooal
etc

Sir, for me, I will go for UBA! Trade with caution on that stock for now grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
@leo1234,Good management and +ve basic Earnings Per Share! For the now,the management of Daar Communications is grossly inefficient(just like Oando).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir Born, well said. Trust the market marker of this stock. The stock wouldn't be on free fall like others. The worst had happened already. Just remember this word, stock like this always make a very strong U-TURN. Not a recommendation for God sake...lol

In stock market, NEVER say NEVER grin
I pray for a free fall of FCMB in order to load more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
EDUECO:
I pray for a free fall of FCMB in order to load more.

Sir, i assume this is sarcasm opinion...lol. If you pray for free fall on this stock, you are on a LONG THING grin

Well, in stock market, NEVER say NEVER

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
@EDUECO i appreciate u.i think the stock is alredy down. It can do worst now. Except reconstruction or bankruptcy!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mfunkynation:
pls kindly give me the link of d opera beta... thankz
www.apk4fun.com/apk/3318/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by amicable09(f): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Edueco, your knowledge about the Nigerian Stock Exchange market is wonderful. I wish it can be coveted, I'd gladly covet it.

I'll silently follow this thread as I learn from the masters I see here. It's interesting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
amicable09:
Edueco, your knowledge about the Nigerian Stock Exchange market is wonderful. I wish it can be coveted, I'd gladly covet it.

I'll silently follow this thread as I learn from the masters I see here. It's interesting.
I am still a learner! Thanks for your noblest compliment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
ukay2:
Gurus in the House....

I already have these stocks in my portfolio FBNH (@7.5) and UBA(@4.0)... I want to average down...

Cc:

Angelo
Lancee
9free
Manie
Peterichie
Chibuking
Gbolahooal
etc

Portfolio balancing is what you need. I will recommend you buy both but the proportion should be a function of your loss on each.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by amicable09(f): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
EDUECO:
I am still a learner! Thanks for your noblest compliment.
You are a learner with a tick of excellence! I'm hopeful to meet teachers here who will teach me about the capital market (Practically!) not the theories I taught students during NYSC.

#LearningCapOn#
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
leo1234:
Somebody should please interpret this for me.
What are the factors that should influence my decision if I want to buy?

Let me help you interpret it.

It means "Don't buy! Run for your life!!"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
amicable09:

You are a learner with a tick of excellence! I'm hopeful to meet teachers here who will teach me about the capital market (Practically!) not the theories I taught students during NYSC.

#LearningCapOn#

you don't need to go far,,,,just go to the book shop near you and grap copy of the book below,, make sure you read it finish

grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by amicable09(f): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
currentprice:

you don't need to go far,,,,just go to the book shop near you and grap copy of the book below,, make sure you read it finish

grin grin grin
Book title Sir!? Lol.
That book is too voluminous by the way, it will be filled with theories I bet.

I want current figures! Financial statements analysis here and all the quarterly updates I can get here. I believe I'll learn fast this way.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
EDUECO:
@leo1234,Good management and +ve basic Earnings Per Share! For the now,the management of Daar Communications is grossly inefficient(just like Oando).

Thank you very much. Is it only these two factors one should consider when analysing stock? Because I was surprised to that earnings per share with all the negative things I heard about the company.
If there are other things to consider please let me know because I will enter market for the first time on monday cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
megainvest:

Let me help you interpret it.

It means "Don't buy! Run for your life!!"

Not that I want to buy it. I just want to know the factors to consider when analysing stock.
I was surprised to see the positive earnings per share.
Waiting for your analysis.Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
EDUECO:
www.apk4fun.com/apk/3318/
will it install on my lumia?.... am using a windows OS not android..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mfunkynation:
Try this( windowsphoneapk.com/APK_Chrome-Beta_Windows-Phone.html).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mfunkynation:
Try this windowsphoneapk.com/APK_Chrome-Beta_Windows-Phone.html or https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40854
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Brent Crude is almost $36.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
http://www.cnbcafrica.com/news/southern-africa/2016/01/25/explainer-how-currency-markets-work-and-why-the-south-african-rand-is-falling/

A good write up that simplifies the complicated currency devaluation debate. One can easily substitute Naira for Rand in many parts of the article.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
angelo82:

Hope its able to sustain that for a while , with the results coming out ..Lets see if there will be a slight change
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
angelo82:

[color=#000099][/color]
Good one for the economy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
lancee:

Hope its able to sustain that for a while , with the results coming out ..Lets see if there will be a slight change

Good if it it could reach $45.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
angelo82:

Good if it it could reach $45.

40 not bad self .. still don't understand whats the reason behind the gain
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
lancee:

40 not bad self .. still don't understand whats the reason behind the gain

Possible cut of supply by OPEC or pure speculation at work.Its new year and you know those wall street sharks must chop.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
angelo82:

Possible cut of supply by OPEC or pure speculation at work.Its new year and you know those wall street sharks must chop.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
angelo82:

If the increase is sustained we might see a sharp increase in SEPLAT and Oando share prices...Interested investors should get their cash ready.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
Coolcash1:

If the increase is sustained we might see a sharp increase in SEPLAT and Oando share prices...Interested investors should get their cash ready.

Also increase in bank shares and not just oil companies.They are owing banks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
ukay2:
Gurus in the House....

Cc:

Angelo
Lancee
9free
Manie
Peterichie
Chibuking
Gbolahooal
etc
For now go with UBA but if you can see FNBH at <=N3.5 buy!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
angelo82:

Did PETERICHY authorize you to post this... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
angelo82:

Also increase in bank shares and not just oil companies.They are owing banks.

Which other banks are these two COYS tying a mountain around their necks and pushing them into the ocean... ; cheesy apart from FCMB/FBNH?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (7840) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.