Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11114803 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Yem0350:

In a normal situation, it shouldn't take more than three days.

Mine go be 2weeks this weekend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
natruetalk: still don't understand what u pple mean by this bad customer care. i sent 2 messages on different day to morgan last week and received instant reply. a friend sent message to them on Saturday and received reply that same day saturday 4 dat matter.

NB: i have no trading account with morgan but planning to open 1 soon

My exact thought, my transactions went quite well them only on one occasion that I had to send them a single reminder. The MD himself replied my email. All in all, to me they are doing their best especially that requests and queries will be high now.

PS: I'm not fronting for Morgan o!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dexterax:

If dem call the honourable Transcorpians, u sef go raise hand?

grin
grin grin grin grin UBOMA THE HOPEVILLE COME ON KEEP SHUT grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
natruetalk: still don't understand what u pple mean by this bad customer care. i sent 2 messages on different day to morgan last week and received instant reply. a friend sent message to them on Saturday and received reply that same day saturday 4 dat matter.

morgan customer care department is now 95% effective as the respond and solve any problem facing their customer without waste of time. Only that they need to enable their customer login to their online trading page through handset, not untill one uses computer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
feelamong:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2014

Open trading account first and den u go understand grin. A non customer will never experience bad customer service.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
4dchairman:
Hours if you have a printer and scanner in the house/office. Mine was less than 4 hours.

Yem0350:

In a normal situation, it shouldn't take more than three days.

Please what are the requirements to open an account with them. i might open an account by next week
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin

una wan start another toothpaste advert abi cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dragonking:

How long did it take u to open with morgan capital. i want to open with them too
once you fill the form and submit online, it take 72 hours to open, I submitted mine on wednesday evening and receive my cscs account number on monday evening, and started trading with them on tuesday.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
Michael11stock: grin grin grin grin UBOMA THE HOPEVILLE COME ON KEEP SHUT grin grin grin

pauses the movie

**please lets respect uboma abeg, remember it was you and dexter last week cheesy**

continues to plays transcorp movie while chewing popcorn cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
bigx:

Mine go be 2weeks this weekend

Two weeks is too much o... Even when you want to retain your old CHN, it shouldn't take up to two week. Did you do a follow up on it to make sure your email was received with all the required documents attached? You should also check your spam / junk folder.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dexterax:

If dem call the honourable Transcorpians, u sef go raise hand?

grin

This guy is a bad man grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Morgan makes sense o I can't imagine myself selling or buying blindly anymore. I think Morayo is no longer there a new girl pick my calls today. Morayo was so slow and lazy. I have accounts with witchcraft investment one and morgan. But I use only morgan now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
Elai147:

Open trading account first and den u go understand grin. A non customer will never experience bad customer service.
Make dem open account first,when you call them they will not confirm your identity ,response will always be "the person to attend to you is not on seat" during trading hours ( stock trading is my hubby but during the hours of 10:15-14:30 I'm always on seat) and to add salt to injury, they will promise to get back to you (that one na final discharge). But the awooof fee and real time trading na in make me stay.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
For those of you calling cashcraft witchcraft, you guyz should watch it o. I have a close affinity with the company (family). Make I no vex for una
#hidesbehindsofa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lafarge plans liquidity-boosting IPO

July 10 (Lagos) - Lafarge Cement WAPCO Nigeria plc, which yesterday got shareholders’ approval to consolidate its Nigeria and South Africa businesses, is considering raising additional equity through a public offer.

Consequent to the issuance of new shares by Lafarge Cement WAPCO as a result of the transaction, the company will be seeking to list the newly-issued shares on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. In view of the transaction and in order to accommodate the new shares in the company that were proposed to be issued through the public offer, the company got shareholders’ approval to increase its authorized share capital from N2.286 billion to N5 billion by creating additional 5,426,133,328 ordinary shares of 50 kobo each, ranking the same in all respects with the existing ordinary shares of the company.

The IPO will happen in between the controversy over proper cement grade to be used for construction in Nigeria. The House of Representatives have faulted SON's decision to increase th grade in a hasty fashion and this could be a consolation to Lafarge's viewpoint on the subject.

Shares of WAPCO are rated as a 'Buy" at Vetiva Capital Management Limited in Victoria Island Lagos.

reporting for easykobo.com on Thursday, July 10 2014 from Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
This bull should stop oh...... We've almost forgotten analysis..... I dont know how to calculate PE again...just writing estimated portfolio growth on available sheet while less busy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dragonking:

pauses the movie

**please lets respect uboma abeg, remember it was you and dexter last week cheesy**

grin grin grin oga dragon ok i don hear mr hopeville welcome on board grin grin hoping to buy more oando tomorrow by God's grace. pls uboma sell grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dragonking:

pauses the movie

You dey mind all those follow follow baby robbers?!
Mtscheww angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Michael11stock: grin grin grin oga dragon ok i don hear mr hopeville welcome on board grin grin hoping to buy more oando tomorrow by God's grace. pls uboma sell grin grin grin grin

Mister abeg you're overflogging that rubbish and not funny anymore; abeg clear!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
stockbull: This bull should stop oh...... We've almost forgotten analysis..... I dont know how to calculate PE again...just writing estimated portfolio growth on available sheet while less busy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oga stockbull, pls let this bull continue make i hammer well well. After i don run commot with my loot then you guys can learn how to calculate P.E again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uboma(m): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
Michael11stock: grin grin grin grin UBOMA THE HOPEVILLE COME ON KEEP SHUT grin grin grin

Another small boy in the midst of serious minded men and women... You need to grow up, seriously grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Elai147:

Two weeks is too much o... Even when you want to retain your old CHN, it shouldn't take up to two week. Did you do a follow up on it to make sure your email was received with all the required documents attached? You should also check your spam / junk folder.

I'm even tired of following up, meritrade's never taken more than 3 days even with foLlowup
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by coldFLARES1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Elai147:

Laff Wan Kee Me here. Small pikin neva start bizness, e say profit too much. If u no get access to the CEO on Whatsapp like Yem0350, you are on your own

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
4dchairman:
Make dem open account first,when you call them they will not confirm your identity ,response will always be "the person to attend to you is not on seat" during trading hours ( stock trading is my hubby but during the hours of 10:15-14:30 I'm always on seat) and to add salt to injury, they will promise to get back to you (that one na final discharge). But the awooof fee and real time trading na in make me stay.

grin grin grin It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
coldFLARES1: Laff Wan Kee Me here. Small pikin neva start bizness, e say profit too much. If u no get access to the CEO on Whatsapp like Yem0350, you are on your own

grin abeg make una no use laf kill person here o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin Uboma i am sorry how far which area you base? i want spend my loot small on you my bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Enough of this morgan talk. Morgan to me is a means to an end. If u are a trader, Morgan is for you. With a marginal gain you can sell. Morgan encourages active trading. With a gain of 10% you are good to go. For investors cashcraft is for you. They are ain't going nowhere. Just keep buying and hold enjoy dividend payouts and transfer your shares to your grandchildren.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
4dchairman:
The itrade has system requirements:
...So don't bother to use it on phone,it barely work on iPad.

Chibuking81: morgan customer care department is now 95% effective as the respond and solve any problem facing their customer without waste of time. Only that they need to enable their customer login to their online trading page through handset, not untill one uses computer.

The world is going mobile. Stockbroking firms need to have their websites enabled for mobile trading or develop an app that provides investors with online or real-time trading. One of the greatest frustrations I had with Morgan iTrade is the inability to use it perfectly with my iPad. You can't confine investors to their computers simply because they want to trade. How many people in Naija will buy a laptop because of trading? They will need to depend on public computers to trade and eventually make their trading account vulnerable to the kind of cyber attacks we recently experienced in NL.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ess:

My exact thought, my transactions went quite well them only on one occasion that I had to send them a single reminder. The MD himself replied my email. All in all, to me they are doing their best especially that requests and queries will be high now.

PS: I'm not fronting for Morgan o!

I have been using them close to 3 months now, and i will hoinestly tell you guys that they are fairly above average interms of customer service/attitude. I think it has to do with our mindset (Naija mentality of sharp sharp) even b4 engaging them or utilising their services.

Tips:
Whenever you pay into their account, follow up with mails and call.Nb -They have numerous client
If you want to withdraw from ur account, send mail with necessary details and follow up with call (Usually done withing the hour unless there is a sysytem downtime @ the bank)
Their fee is 2nd to none
The itading platform downtime is due to several factors that can be IT infrastructure dependent, NSE side or In-house
Even if they employ 50 customer service staff, they stll can't satisfy everybody
The Lady Morayo is trying her best

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Aks:

The Lady Morayo is trying her best

Hope say you never chop 'efo riro' and 'eja aro'...

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
nitrogen:

Hope say you never chop 'efo riro' and 'eja aro'...

tongue tongue

Indeed Morayo is trying her best. And Pelumi who stood in for her today also is.
Like Bigass, Aks and others have pointed out, Morgan gives me a trader an edge all things considered.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m), KayOn1, TradeSunMoore, afroxyz, chuksnnaemeka, USAfall2024 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.