Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11114834 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
Aks: lady Morayo is trying her best
nitrogen:

Hope say you never chop 'efo riro' and 'eja aro'...

tongue tongue
your fun is on high level
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uboma(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Michael11stock: grin Uboma i am sorry how far which area you base? i want spend my loot small on you my bro

I don't hang out with boys. Go look for your age-mates...

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
passwelle:

Indeed Morayo is trying her best. And Pelumi who stood in for her today also is.
Like Bigass pointed out, Morgan gives me as a trader an edge all things considered.

Well, I guess I'll need the morgan itrade stuff soon, my guys overhere charge me over 1% on any transaction. Lemme enjoy the second to none fee while it lasts...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
uboma:

I don't hang out with boys. Go look for your age-mates...
you read between the lines....anyway,take it as fun oh....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
stockbull: you read between the lines....anyway,take it as fun oh....
ignored
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
IMO, MC customer sevice is doing well. They even respond to my queries on phone at COB. They respond to emails fast as far as I am concern, they av bought for me, more than once, lower than my quoted price

*They are no longer "incompetent fools"

grin

Pls what did DANGSUGAR close at today?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
When you go find trouble. They don change am for you. You come dey vex grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shine1177: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
ayztech:

You dey mind all those follow follow baby robbers?!
Mtscheww angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
Chibuking81: morgan customer care department is now 95% effective as the respond and solve any problem facing their customer without waste of time. Only that they need to enable their customer login to their online trading page through handset, not untill one uses computer.
Oga , I use techno to do my transactions.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hello family, I hope every1 is gearing up for the next bullish runs...just seeing the preview. Someone ask me is there any pull back for now? I answer not at this moment with reasons very clear. The foreign investors are really postioning well in our market being undervalued compare to other emerging markets. Secondly, the new pension act bills that was signed by GEJ administration has given room for many institutional investors to come into equities markets with funds managed, and thirdly, the new CBN governor policy will lower the major attractions to fixed income markets, thereby encouraging more investors to participate in stocks market. So, Nairaland family, position yourself well for the new bull. God bless you all.

#NSE ASI47,000herewecome.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Elai147:

Open trading account first and den u go understand grin. A non customer will never experience bad customer service.

They are improving their CS. A friend of mine who is a client sent a mail and he got a reply within 45mins. Let us give them more time, things will turn better.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shine1177: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
dsonofmaan: When you go find trouble. They don change am for you. You come dey vex grin grin
grin D I G o o o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
Foreign investors are taking gradual exit.........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dragonking:

Please what are the requirements to open an account with them. i might open an account by next week

You need to fill it, scan and email it back to us with; a valid ID (International Passport/Driver's License/National ID), scanned Passport Photograph(in JPEG format), Utility Bill (within the last three month for a monthly bill) confirming your address. You may send the documents to us via the post office or bring it to our office. However, preference is for you to scan and email them to us, for quick processing with the CSCS through info@morgancapitalgroup.com or morayoj@morgancapitalgroup.com or ceo@morgancapitalgroup.com

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Shine1177:
grin D I G o o o.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
myjoy08: The foreign investors are really postioning well in our market being undervalued compare to other emerging markets.

#NSE ASI47,000herewecome.

stockbull: Foreign investors are taking gradual exit.........

who do we believe

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
gabscity: IMO, MC customer sevice is doing well. They even respond to my queries on phone at COB. They respond to emails fast as far as I am concern, they av bought for me, more than once, lower than my quoted price
*They are no longer "incompetent fools"
grin
Pls what did DANGSUGAR close at today?

Sotey Morgan Capital don get acronym. I had to google 'MC customer service' before I know say na Morgan capital oga gabcity dey talk about. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
Yem0350:

You need to fill it, scan and email it back to us with; a valid ID (International Passport/Driver's License/National ID), scanned Passport Photograph(in JPEG format), Utility Bill (within the last three month for a monthly bill) confirming your address. You may send the documents to us via the post office or bring it to our office. However, preference is for you to scan and email them to us, for quick processing with the CSCS through info@morgancapitalgroup.com or morayoj@morgancapitalgroup.com or ceo@morgancapitalgroup.com

so u be their staff abi u be morgan ceo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
pls House, can Wapco give us another Big Bull? Myjoy, what do you think? I don chicken out of Transcorp tey tey. For those of you in the bus, this is your year. The bull has just started by the power of the Almighty God. My time shall come too in Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
natruetalk:

I'd wanted to post the same comment until i saw urs smiley smiley smiley smiley cos he has always deny working with Morgan Capital. It's all gooooooooooooooooooood
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Aks: I'd wanted to post the same comment until i saw urs smiley smiley smiley smiley cos he has always deny working with Morgan Capital. It's all gooooooooooooooooooood
They are gradually revealing themselves.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by coldFLARES1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Yem0350:

You need to fill it, scan and email it[b][/b] back to us with; a valid ID (International Passport/Driver's License/National ID), scanned Passport Photograph(in JPEG format), Utility Bill (within the last three month for a monthly bill) confirming your address.[b][/b]You may send the documents to us via the post office or bring it to our office. However, preference is for you to scan and email them to us, for quick processing with the CSCS through info@morgancapitalgroup.com or morayoj@morgancapitalgroup.com or ceo@morgancapitalgroup.com
for the bolded grin grin grin. E don clear now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Elai147:

Sotey Morgan Capital don get acronym. I had to google 'MC customer service' before I know say na Morgan capital oga gabcity dey talk about. grin

My Oga stop pulling legs na, pls what was the high/close price of DANGSUGA today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
Yem0350:

They are improving their CS. A friend of mine who is a client sent a mail and he got a reply within 45mins. Let us give them more time, things will turn better.

I know they will definitely improve on it. If Morgan can match the level of CS offered by Meristem or anywhere close, I will have less to do with Meristem. I have an account with Morgan and I am patiently waiting for confirmation before I take my next step.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
coldFLARES1: for the bolded grin grin grin. E don clear now.

May be he/she copied and paste from their website na... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
natruetalk:

I don dey suspect Yem 0350,it seems his relationship with morgan pass that of customer' " to our office..." Na dem dem.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
gabscity:

My Oga stop pulling legs na, pls what was the high/close price of DANGSUGA today?

N9.11/N9.11. The stock dey dance awilo lately. It will soon rebound @ support
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
natruetalk:

Ah. Not like that oh. I just quote it from one of my friends email that requested for an account opening form.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
Elai147:

N9.11/N9.11. The stock dey dance awilo lately. It will soon rebound @ support

Where did FT get their 9.30 during the trading hours Chai!! I was thinking Bloomberg dint update.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
For those requesting about morgan mobile apps which I feel it is a good innovation, I contacted the ceo some minutes ago. He said they are working on it already and that it will soon be launch live. That he is just taking it step by step. So, let us be on the look out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by coldFLARES1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Yem0350: For those requesting about morgan mobile apps which I feel it is a good innovation, I contacted the ceo some minutes ago. He said they are working on it already and that it will soon be launch live. That he is just taking it step by step. So, let us be on the look out.
My guy, u too much! Even P.A no dey get access to d boss d way u get access to d Morgan Capital CEO. As for for those sentences wen u type from ur friend's email, I been think say na only new Iyawo dey give hubby her facebook log-in details o. Ladies n gents, let's rise. .... Enters the CEO, Morgan Capital! I hail u in a federal way

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Stan2330(m), UncleBone, 9free(m), freeman67 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.