Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,097 members, 7,880,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11147131 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (7856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Yem0350: For those requesting about morgan mobile apps which I feel it is a good innovation, I contacted the ceo some minutes ago. He said they are working on it already and that it will soon be launch live. That he is just taking it step by step. So, let us be on the look out.
Oga Yem0350 , it's only my dead grand Pa that can convince me that u are not an insider MC staff or CEO. But pls ur constant MC advice is elongating this useful forum thread unnecessarily , sometimes two pages gone, all on Morgan capital do this or that...Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
stockbull: Foreign investors are taking gradual exit.........
With due respect Sir, I hear there were some big cross deals on FBNH yesterday by Foreign investors...so I believe my Oga MyJoy08, the guys are here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
cadno:
With due respect Sir, I hear there were some big cross deals on FBNH yesterday by Foreign investors...so I believe my Oga MyJoy08, the guys are here.

Sir, and to all Nairaland family...am not here to compete with anyone but here to make people money. It is my joy to see people happy and smiling to the bank, so no gain in given out misleading information. I give out information here to change peoples' life for best. Sometimes I might be wrong. So, as per my last information, I am 105% right based on information within and around me. Thank you all

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
cadno:
Oga Yem0350 , it's only my dead grand Pa that can convince me that u are not an insider MC staff or CEO. But pls ur constant MC advice is elongating this useful forum thread unnecessarily , sometimes two pages gone, all on Morgan capital do this or that...Abeg

How is my post elongating this forum unnecessarily? I am not advertising. I am just passing a piece of info for those that nids it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
one thing i knew here is some oga don't understand d motive behind myjoy08 given some valuable information especially his bullish post here they don't like it.

am yet to buy any of his mention stock here but i appreciate it, some are inline with technical/fundermental information i have but i dont buy stock @ dis period.
i have empty all my portfolio be4 now except custodian Insurance holding cash for Sept/oct waiting....

cash is king shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
cadno:

His post did not elongate the thread na rather he has helped us answer our question.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
natruetalk:

so u be their staff abi u be morgan ceo

No na Morayo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
@cadno,when the foreign to local participation ratio is released for the 2nd quarter,you should understand this...the investment flow through FPI has not increased for now and will not even in the 3rd quarter.this bullish session we're enjoying has no basis than speculation and that's why few stocks enjoy this speculative game-play.we believe this pattern will take the toll after the earning season.as per volume,high volume is not synonymous to foreign investors' participation;some stocks have been enjoying volume spike since CBN GOV. assume office especially the banking stocks.
*wait till authorities release foreign participation for the 2nd quarter and even 3rd quarter we're in now*

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
#CERTIFIED coconut heads smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir, and to all Nairaland family...am not here to compete with anyone but here to make people money. It is my joy to see people happy and smiling to the bank, so no gain in given out misleading information. I give out information here to change peoples' life for best. Sometimes I might be wrong. So, as per my last information, I am 105% right based on information within and around me. Thank you all
bro,if you check the first page,you would realized it's opened to all.... And every opinion is important.dont see it somehow....one love

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
stockbull: @cadno,when the foreign to local participation ratio is released for the 2nd quarter,you should understand this...the investment flow through FPI has not increased for now and will not even in the 3rd quarter.this bullish session we're enjoying has no basis than speculation and that's why few stocks enjoy this speculative game-play.we believe this pattern will take the toll after the earning season.as per volume,high volume is not synonymous to foreign investors' participation;some stocks have been enjoying volume spike since CBN GOV. assume office especially the banking stocks.
*wait till authorities release foreign participation for the 2nd quarter and even 3rd quarter we're in now*
Also, i believe there will be a gradual pull out by foreign investors (Capital Flight) as we draw closer to the 2015 election.............#PoliticalInstability

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
angelinvestor: Also, i believe there will be a gradual pull out by foreign investors (Capital Flight) as we draw closer to the 2015 election.............#PoliticalInstability

Yes now! Sharpening my cutlass for that season already...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
gabscity:

Yes now! Sharpening my cutlass for that season already...
In OBJ's voice; "I Dey Kampe, No Shaking." grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
stockbull: bro,if you check the first page,you would realized it's opened to all.... And every opinion is important.dont see it somehow....one love

Noted Sir. One Love as Usual.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
If the exit of the foreign investors always affect Nigeria stock exchange, then its better we leave them alone, and build with our resources, take for instance, if the buy stock with $10,000 and sell at $100,000, they made away with Nigeria $90,000 to their country and our stock will loose value and come down to $10,000, they will come back again, in this game who is fool who? Is better we develop gradually with our money, which shall be everlasting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinibe7777: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
myjoy08:

Hello myjoy08, thanks for the good work you are doing here. I just got another cash today, between Oando or Transcorp which one should I load more tomorrow? thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
^^^

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
austinibe7777:

Hello myjoy08, thanks for the good work you are doing here. I just got another cash today, between Oando or Transcorp which one should I load more tomorrow? thanks in advance
You no dey tire to load? Bring the cash make we share....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
passwelle:

My Oga, I dobale full ground. When una dey sleep we no fit sleep na grin

Na just time difference ooo! No be say we no dey sleep.
Make una try today post . not just read and go away at list say thank you becos you profit well well here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
ihedioramma: Make una try today post . not just read and go away at list say thank you becos you profit well well here.

Yes Sir, to all my BnSITL and all my Oga's I am indeed grateful.
I have learnt when to get on particular "buses" and how to get off at my stop even if the "conductors" dey encourage me to travel further.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
austinibe7777:

I bought both today @ 28 and 5.90. But a note of caution,I entered transcorp @ 3.78 targeting holding average price of 5 naira and ROI of 100%,so considering my average portfolio price of 4.80 there still room to maneuver northward or southward .#teamtranscorpoando.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
Same here, irep #teamtranscorpoando
Thanks to all our Ogas esp @Myjoy08 and the others (you know yourselves)
Btw anyone knows the whereabouts of Oga @omaojo1? His insights and stockpicks in this period will be much appreciated also.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
austinibe7777:

Sir, Both have upward potentials (And volume has to be in play). As usual, your due diligence is required. My decision to buy anyone of them will has to do with the amount of cash in my hand. Sincerely, i will go for Transcorp and if i have excess, i might buy Oando as well.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:06am On Jul 11, 2014
Born2beRich1:

Meristem/ meritrade should drop their brokerage fees a little to lure more customers because right now i am thinking of opening an account with Morgan but that will be much later. smiley
Oga mi! Awoof no de run belle again?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 4:22am On Jul 11, 2014
Chibuking81: If the exit of the foreign investors always affect Nigeria stock exchange, then its better we leave them alone, and build with our resources, take for instance, if the buy stock with $10,000 and sell at $100,000, they made away with Nigeria $90,000 to their country and our stock will loose value and come down to $10,000, they will come back again, in this game who is fool who? Is better we develop gradually with our money, which shall be everlasting.
Rightly said. I saw this long time ago and contributed this point of view in the online comment page of one of the brokering firms. They acknowledged my write-up and asked me to elaborate, which i did. I thought they would publish it as one of the articles but i didn't see it. The foreigners would come here around September, put a big chunk of money to drive the bull and then, go away with their loot between January and February while contributing nothing to our economic development! They come back the following year to repeat the process. That is why any time they leave, they leave us with the bear. In whose interest? When would Africa be wise? When would we be able to read between the lines? Is this not another bundle of modern imperialism and neo-colonialism? I think we can raise an alarm from this collectively. Personally, i found it very annoying, the way they are taking us for fools. This is another form of economic exploitation and slavery. We should enjoy the fruit of our labour. Like those of you who like using the word 'cowboy', it is my opinion that this is a classic case of coyboyism.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by igbonla(m): 6:46am On Jul 11, 2014
Toluway: Rightly said. I saw this long time ago and contributed this point of view in the online comment page of one of the brokering firms. They acknowledged my write-up and asked me to elaborate, which i did. I thought they would publish it as one of the articles but i didn't see it. The foreigners would come here around September, put a big chunk of money to drive the bull and then, go away with their loot between January and February while contributing nothing to our economic development! They come back the following year to repeat the process. That is why any time they leave, they leave us with the bear. In whose interest? When would Africa be wise? When would we be able to read between the lines? Is this not another bundle of modern imperialism and neo-colonialism? I think we can raise an alarm from this collectively. Personally, i found it very annoying, the way they are taking us for fools. This is another form of economic exploitation and slavery. We should enjoy the fruit of our labour. Like those of you who like using the word 'cowboy', it is my opinion that this is a classic case of coyboyism.

As much as I understand what you guys are saying, I do not share the same sentiment. It is a capitalist economy in most part of the world, the weak gets eaten.
What role are the foreigners playing in the bull market saga? Who is buying and supporting their rip offs when they start the price push? Don't you guys think that this is a problem with the education of investors?
Let's use the example from Chibuking01, so who is buying those stocks pumped up from $10,000 to $100,000 when the stocks are dumped at the pumped up prices? Definitely not ghosts! What parameters did the buyers used to decide that the pumped up prices were good? And people fall victim for this year in year out..

Seriously folks, I will not condemn the speculators but people must know the dangers in that line of trade. Monitoring daily prices of stocks and trying to beat the market is a huge risk on its own but we cannot get out of the hands of the foreign people or the local hawks until the investors are educated appropriately.
If the foreign investors (are they really investors?) knows how to catch mugu, should mugu not wise up after a while?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinibe7777: 7:43am On Jul 11, 2014
myjoy08 and 4dchairman thanks for the advise. please do you have an idea when we should be expecting TRANSCORP Q2 2014 RESULT?

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (7856) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nosa2(m), FreeStuffsNG, Agbalowomeri, ExpertDealer and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.