Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,326 members, 7,900,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11240655 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (7913) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dragonking:

The oxygen boys are nothing but noise makers..let them release result then rally upwards and not all these gboju gboju games..

Up till now we have not heard any good reason why there was no rally when COP deal was consummated. Is it that there is no logical reason for it or some manipulations have been taking place? These things happen with other stocks (even the release of a fantastic result), why is Oando´s own different? Investors will soon start to apply spiritual analysis as an additional tool in analyzing Oando.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
myjoy08: Hello my good family of Nairaland, i hope everyone is coping with the conditions of the market presently...lol. Just want to ask if anyone would be surprised if Oando declare a reasonable dividend having seen what they have gone through for some months, years due to the acquisition of COP deal? Plz am just asking not a recommendation to buy or sell. I still stand on the fact that any investment made in Oando presently can never go wrong. I hope someone is taken a some look at Agriculture sector and insurance sector? Good Luck

NB: The result is not yet out but am just asking the questions, Plz!
It would be a big surprise if they pay dividend this year, given that they used the company's profit(ie acquired company) to complete the acquisition. Mind you there is still an outstanding 5-6 billion Naira to be paid in a matter of months, they also need money to run the new company etc I doubt if they can.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
Elai147:

Up till now we have not heard any good reason why there was no rally when COP deal was consummated. Is it that there is no logical reason for it or some manipulations have been taking place? These things happen with other stocks (even the release of a fantastic result), why is Oando´s own different? Investors will soon start to apply spiritual analysis as an additional tool in analyzing Oando.

Sir, the rally is coming in a matter of weeks. It will be like a magic and caught many investors/traders unaware. Remember, patience is a virtue and it will surely get you there!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dexterax:

No worry, e go lose 9% by the end of the week. Then you go soft.
Chai this guy na Wizard!
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
SWG1:

There goes a Trapper investor like me. Pa ewunmi shouldnt catch u oo.

You cant tell a gamer to quit his game when he just repositioned from 2D to a 3D game. Its not Just the result that will propel this bus but the cowboys too.

cheer up! we will get there, cos this cowboys will like to prove ppl wrong following their bad history

We are waiting but i now understand what b2br was saying about oando using a 14seater bus as an example..it really vexes me when the likes of conoil enjoy constant rally without making noise thereby making their shareholders happy..but oando's own is a pathetic story.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir, the rally is coming in a matter of weeks. It will be like a magic and caught many investors/traders unaware. Remember, patience is a virtue and it will surely get you there!

Oga myjoy, i respect u but oando might still diappoint..we have been patient since 2012 to get the cop deal seald, nw that it was done, atleast a little rally to about N35 would have increased the hope of shareholders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
Elai147:

the thing don tire me no be small..ministeral approval came but the rally was short lived, cop deal was sealed yet no rally..if the last news doesnt make the stock rally then na sorry be their name.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
FO is gaining about N2 at the moment..lets see how monday will be smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dragonking:

the thing don tire me no be small..ministeral approval came but the rally was short lived, cop deal was sealed yet no rally..if the last news doesnt make the stock rally then na sorry be their name.

bros if the stock tire you.. sell am off naa!!

afterall Oga Emma don sell him own since.. cheesy afterall Oga Emma don sell him own since..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dragonking:

Oando ,oando u don show person oo grin grin... since 2010, if person build house , Rent go don come 4 times

well ain't over till it's over

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Mpeace: It would be a big surprise if they pay dividend this year, given that they used the company's profit(ie acquired company) to complete the acquisition. Mind you there is still an outstanding 5-6 billion Naira to be paid in a matter of months, they also need money to run the new company etc I doubt if they can.

Hmmm..you raised up some valid points here sir.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
feelamong:

bros if the stock tire you.. sell am off naa!!

afterall Oga Emma don sell him own since.. cheesy afterall Oga Emma don sell him own since..

Na rule number 1 hold me back cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
deept:

i wonder o, maybe just buy japaul at 50k and wait, it can only go up

I'll assume you were just kidding grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dragonking: FO is gaining about N2 at the moment..lets see how monday will be smiley

Fundamentally, FO is very high but we all know that this stock defies all odds due to the cowboy in charge...i wont be suprised if FO is the highest gainer again in the NSEOIL sector.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dragonking:

Oga myjoy, i respect u but oando might still diappoint..we have been patient since 2012 to get the cop deal seald, nw that it was done, atleast a little rally to about N35 would have increased the hope of shareholders.

Sir, sometimes, the market we are in together can not fulfilled or dance to our personal desire or self-wishes always. This is stock exchange market where things are predicted by external forces not our own imaginations or thought. As for Oando, he might have disappoint so many investors/traders in the past, but things are gradually changing when it comes to corporate governance. The season of shareholders' smiles is around the corner. As i stated earlier, any investment made in Oando presently can never go wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir, sometimes, the market we are in together can not fulfilled or dance to our personal desire or self-wishes. This is stock exchange market where things are predicted by external forces not our own imaginations or thought. As for Oando, he might have disappoint so many investors/traders in the past, but things are gradually changing when it comes to corporate governance. The season of shareholders' smiles is around the corner. As i stated earlier, any investment made in Oando presently can never go wrong.

Thanks sir , lets hope so , we dey watch closely

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dexterax:

We should be coasting at US$ 120 per barrel and above if the militants get to the oil-rich southern part of Iraq. Bullish for oil-producing companies (esp if the general Asian energy demand remains constant, especially India and China), bearish for oil refinery stocks (due to high crude prices and accompanying low margins), bullish for palm oil plantation companies (I'd rather not go further here), etc.

grin

Bros Dexter this ur palm oil buz don dey move small small o!!

I will bid for okomu on Monday!! no dulling!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
passwelle:
Chai this guy na Wizard!
grin grin

My grandpa taught me well...

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
feelamong:

Bros Dexter this ur palm oil buz don dey move small small o!!

I will bid for okomu on Monday!! no dulling!

My oga, what can I say...

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dexterax:

My oga, what can I say...

grin
I prefer Crude Oil to Palm Oil for now grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
miftpulse:
Welcome Sir, start reading from page 1 and your life is not going to remain the same.
thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
Market did not allow me to sell my ABCTRANS. I don leave am to medium term tin. I beg, who go buy my bonus units for 0.75
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
With UPL loss, I expect d price 2 fall sodat I can enter for d dividend yield of @ least 9%. BnSidL, what did u tink?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
Yem0350: Market did not allow me to sell my ABCTRANS. I don leave am to medium term tin. I beg, who go buy my bonus units for 0.75
So even our Oga MorganCapital himself no fit sell liquid ABCTRANS.....
How a commoner like me go fit sell illiquid DaarCom, BecoPet and Multiverse for this kind market?
I wonder...I wonder... cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
9free:
I prefer Crude Oil to Palm Oil for now grin

As long as you sleep at night and make money by day....No qualms.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dexterax:
As long as you sleep at night and make money by day....No qualms.
grin
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
9free:
So even our Oga MorganCapital himself no fit sell liquid ABCTRANS.....
How a commoner like me go fit sell illiquid DaarCom, BecoPet and Multiverse for this kind market?
I wonder...I wonder... cry cry cry
The market price is too low for me to sell
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
ogbs2020love: funny enough I bought conoil at 22 naira in early 2013 . long term is better.
i bought mine at 28+, last year august
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
Yem0350: Market did not allow me to sell my ABCTRANS. I don leave am to medium term tin. I beg, who go buy my bonus units for 0.75

I thought the qualification date is 11th - 15th Aug. You no want dividend and bonus?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Let's play some pumping game. We have discovered the new remedy for this ebola after our rigorous research. Rub palm oil on your body at least 3 times daily to prevent contracting the virus. Do your DD sha. Spread the news to your FAF
Dexterax wink how na?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
@presiade...bruv I dey oh

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (7913) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), Raider76, Krisuba, SonofElElyonRet, Zegra, Mankind2024, ogoo4real and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.