Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,691 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:36 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11148639 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (7856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/7099_CONOIL_PLC_AUDITED_DEC_2013_ACCTS_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_AUGUST_2014.pdf
If this is anything to go by, then I think the management is getting something right. First and second quarter on the way
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
presiade: Let's play some pumping game. We have discovered the new remedy for this ebola after our rigorous research. Rub palm oil on your body at least 3 times daily to prevent contracting the virus. Do your DD sha. Spread the news to your FAF
Dexterax wink how na?

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ebola-scare-two-feared-dead-20-others-hospitalised-over-excessive-salt-consumption/185745/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

If anybody die from excessive palm oil bath or consumption we will hold oga Presiade responsible. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nexth11: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
passwelle:
Chai this guy na Wizard!
grin grin

Just as predicted...Dexter me don dey suspect you #cowboyism
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:45am On Aug 09, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 2:27am On Aug 09, 2014
miftpulse:
Welcome Sir, start reading from page 1 and your life is not going to remain the same.
Thank you. please house indulge my curiosity, which stock brokering firm will you recommend for a beginner like me, and what are the requirements for opening an account with them. Thank you in advance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 2:47am On Aug 09, 2014
Ugosample: Thank you. please house indulge my curiosity, which stock brokering firm will you recommend for a beginner like me, and what are the requirements for opening an account with them. Thank you in advance.
Sir, the "Choice" is simply a ball in your court, because your stockbroking firm must fit into the grand plan of your investment ideology. Utility bill, current account and a driving license should do
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 8:07am On Aug 09, 2014
funkeolur: You can't run through the process, you have to walk through d process. A journey experience is needed... cool
OK thanks for the advice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vgirl: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2014
i have observed that every stock  NSE has its own time to move αϞ∂ Oando will not be an exception . Give Oando some time αϞ∂ w illmake investors happy. We all want a quick kill  this sometimes does not work like that. As myjoy will always say patience is key.
Elai147:

Up till now we have not heard any good reason why there was no rally when COP deal was consummated. Is it that there is no logical reason for it or some manipulations have been taking place? These things happen with other stocks (even the release of a fantastic result), why is Oando´s own different? Investors will soon start to apply spiritual analysis as an additional tool in analyzing Oando.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2014
Ugosample: Thank you. please house indulge my curiosity, which stock brokering firm will you recommend for a beginner like me, and what are the requirements for opening an account with them. Thank you in advance.
I will recommend any firm that does not have realtime trading to start with. Unless you are very good with nerves and are able to hold your ground in the face of at times extreme intra day swings of your intended stocks. Thus you will not make impulse sales or purchases but can think through approiprate limits for the mandates you give.
Start with not much capital at the broking firm incase they are difficult when its time to migrate your positions to a firm with real time trading.
After all said and done, my personal advise would be to avoid Leadway and Cashcraft. I am speaking from my personal experience with them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2014
if you are very good in computer and and online activities, start from Meritrade. If you are not, get a manual broker aroung you. They are found everywhere. I would have recommended ibtc in case you want to go manual, but their minimum is #5m. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
i supos by nw courtville last yr bonus shud b credited shea? hu dng get him own credited plz?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vgirl: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
i concur. Please avoid cash craft. i was a victim
passwelle:
I will recommend any firm that does not have realtime trading to start with. Unless you are very good with nerves and are able to hold your ground in the face of at times extreme intra day swings of your intended stocks. Thus you will not make impulse sales or purchases but can think through approiprate limits for the mandates you give.
Start with not much capital at the broking firm incase they are difficult when its time to migrate your positions to a firm with real time trading.
After all said and done, my personal advise would be to avoid Leadway and Cashcraft. I am speaking from my personal experience with them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heanry(m): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Pls house, who has got the 2013 year end bonus of 1:4 of UAC Properties. Am yet to get mine credited to my account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ebola will go the same way it came. By sudden Ebola came and by sudden Ebola will go. All Ebola virus will soon expire by God willing through his mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Between now and after election most of the stock will be moving up and down, but after election all the stock will move up greatly, let no body be discourage, I will personally advice my co-investors to go for long term investment, starting from a year and above. Now is the right time to buy, I will also advice the buyers to buy more of these stocks, 1. Oando, 2. Okomu oil, 3. First bank, 4. Etina, 5. Transacorp, 6. UBA , 7. Ashaka cement, 8. Dangote sugar and many others. I can see people becoming millionaires and billionaires with these stocks, I wish us all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
Chibuking81: Between now and after election most of the stock will be moving up and down, but after election all the stock will move up greatly, let no body be discourage, I will personally advice my co-investors to go for long term investment, starting from a year and above. Now is the right time to buy, I will also advice the buyers to buy more of these stocks, 1. Oando, 2. Okomu oil, 3. First bank, 4. Etina, 5. Transacorp, 6. UBA , 7. Ashaka cement, 8. Dangote sugar and many others. I can see people becoming millionaires and billionaires with these stocks, I wish us all the best.

Any fundamental reasons for buying these stocks?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dragonking:

Any fundamental reasons for buying these stocks?
if there is not, I wouldn't have advice, but do your own finding.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
09.08.2014 grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
kotlass: 09.08.2014 grin grin
Hmm. Are you reminding us of something on this day?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
kotlass: 09.08.2014 grin grin

U dey laff bah? I've already treated his matter anyways. The guy go soft this week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
myjoy08:
Oando 2013 Audited Results will be out on or before Friday, August 8th, 2014.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=passwelle][/quote]

Sir, i stand by my word based on the ready results (As at Tuesday, August 5th, 2014) after some necessary adjustment made. So watch out for it as usual...I may be wrong as usual as i was told the result will be made available on Friday as i stated. If you find that offensive, am sorry for that! As i always said, any investment made in Oando presently, can never go wrong. Your due diligence is aware and don't caught yourself unaware!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otada: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
Please house I need help.

I just discovered that my dad bought some shares of CCNN in 1989, then he was in Jos. On asking about it he said he was advised by his friends to buy it then.

He has only the photocopies of the certificates and can't remember if the brokers with the originals are still existing neither can he remember the name of the brokering firm.

Is there anyway way he can get all the document and all the bonuses etc.

Any advice would be highly appreciated

Thanks cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
Yem0350: With UPL loss, I expect d price 2 fall sodat I can enter for d dividend yield of @ least 9%. BnSidL, what did u tink?

Am so surprised the price no gree fall.but dt stock get cyclem the best quarter is usually first term wen students are starting a new sessionm I sold mine out of fear wen bokoharam was disturbing a lot of schools in the north.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by snthesis(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
Chibuking81: . Now is the right time to buy,
sowii to bust your bubble, now aint the ryt tyme to buy nada, no sudden rise in stockprices anticipated as core investors have moved on (and watching if 9ja survives), its a long bearish season coming up, and stocks are gonna crash. we'll start buying dec/jan, with some folks chilling till feb, wen the prices are at the lowest and trapped folks are begging to get liquid. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
snthesis:
sowii to bust your bubble, now aint the ryt tyme to buy nada, no sudden rise in stockprices anticipated as core investors have moved on (and watching if 9ja survives), its a long bearish season coming up, and stocks are gonna crash. we'll start buying dec/jan, with some folks chilling till feb, wen the prices are at the lowest and trapped folks are begging to get liquid. grin

No one can predict the market. Between now and dec. some stocks will move 50% up or more. Can anyone see transcorp? Are we still expecting it below 4.50? Anyway in this market impossible is nothing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

No one can predict the market. Between now and dec. some stocks will move 50% up or more. Can anyone see transcorp? Are we still expecting it below 4.50? Anyway in this market impossible is nothing

Na only am waka come bruv. No worry yasef.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Chibuking81: if there is not, I wouldn't have advice, but do your own finding.

OK. but give us ur own findings

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
otada: Please house I need help.
I just discovered that my dad bought some shares of CCNN in 1989, then he was in Jos. On asking about it he said he was advised by his friends to buy it then.
He has only the photocopies of the certificates and can't remember if the brokers with the originals are still existing neither can he remember the name of the brokering firm.
Is there anyway way he can get all the document and all the bonuses etc.
Any advice would be highly appreciated
Thanks cry

Contact the registrars and explain this to them. They should have a solution for you.

Africa Prudential Registrars
220B, Ikorodu Road, Palmgrove, Lagos.
Office: +234-1-4548120. 07080606424
E-mail: info@africaprudentialregistrars.com

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (7856) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Qadaffi2idiamin, presiade(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.