Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11126189 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3845) (3846) (3847) (3848) (3849) (3850) (3851) ... (7840) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toayofo: 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
swilo:

Toayofo,

I am not CP or FX (these are my ogas) but if you are not a 'longtermer', or if you did not buy more than 1% of Zenith bank shares, or if you did not purchase in portions (meaning you don't have more money to average down), once your stop loss is hit, sell at least 50% off. Your stop loss might be 5% or 10%.

We are still in August... the journey to another result release is still far, the environment (political and economic) is filled with uncertainty, Zenith mid year party is also over. There is every likelihood that prices will drop more before it rises again. This is my candid opinion.

#Dont forget I am not CP or FX.

Thank you all for the feedback and suggestions. I invested in Zenith simply based on my analysis,strong fundamentals,good history,liquidity,high EPS and good PE ratio etc.My preference then was GTB but at 35,I felt it was high and Zenith had a better PE so it might give better returns in terms of capital appreciation.

Fundamentally, except something extraordinary happens e.g.very bad result,war,recession etc.I still believe the Zenith is still undervalued but since I don't have additional cash to invest I will love to make the best of the bear season which is moving faster than I ever anticipated .Despite some comments here I do not see why zenith should drop to 20 let alone 12.....but I am not a brocker or stock analyst so i might be mistaken. During the 2015 election Zeniths EPS was far less than what it is now yet the price didn't drop 50% or to 12!

Ultimately, i will enjoy or suffer the consequence of any decision i make.I will sleep over the thought of selling 50% or more and move with action ASAP tomorrow

Thank you all again for the advice.I really do appreciate! .Still hoping CP will comment though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
PETERiCHY:
FOOD 4 THOUGHT

A man spends his whole life chasing money, mostly not for his own needs but for that of his immediate family.
One day you wake up and you are 65years old realizing you've done absolutely nothing for yourself as a man but slaved to satisfy others, most of which aren't even grateful for the sacrifice.

Life is like a continuous grinding wheel.

Human nature...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
toayofo:

Thank you all for the feedback and suggestions.
Wait and see tomorrow closing price before you do anything though.
My 1 kobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
PETERiCHY:
FOOD 4 THOUGHT

A man spends his whole life chasing money, mostly not for his own needs but for that of his immediate family.

The wife works quite alright but there is an unwritten law that says he must provide all her needs because he is a "man", so he saves up and the first car he buys he gives to his wife because "she's a woman, she shouldn't be stressed up" he can still jump buses till he affords to buy another car.

The house rent gets due and he is short of 50k so his wife adds up from her savings and they pay. Two months into the renewal of the rent the wife starts nagging about how she really needs her 50k, there are things she needs to do, most of which are all superfluous. He pays her back her 50k that she contributed to the good of the same family.

His wife isn't very good at driving so he comes home to see she has bashed in the right door of her car. "I'm a little pressed for money dear, I won't be able to fix that anytime soon, do you have some money to spare?" She says she doesn't so the car gets parked for a month or two in which his eardrums were nearly perforated with nagging and complains.

She's pregnant! Yay! the first child is here, it's a girl. That brings it's own responsibilities. The wife's family came to visit to congratulate them and when they leave, another unwritten law says that as a "man" you should give them money for transport

The Man's own family comes too and the same unwritten law is applied.

They get more children and have to move to a bigger house which requires bigger money for rent. And with children expenses don't decrease as they grow older it increases.

One day you wake up and you are 65years old realizing you've done absolutely nothing for yourself as a man but slaved to satisfy others, most of which aren't even grateful for the sacrifice.

Hmmm true but not all women will watch their husband suffer this way..
This happens when you marry an ungrateful Bimbo and this is very common among black women (Some West African women).

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
Choose you wife wisely and you’ll retire at 65 in wealth not still cashing money..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
4601CE:
My 1 kobo.

Tomorrow for this blog no dey finish..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yayira:

This happens when you marry an ungrateful Bimbo and this is very common among black women (Some West African women).

actually it's a whole lot of women out there that fit that description

That's life o

every man bear your cross

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yayira:
Choose wisely and you’ll retire at 65 in wealth not still cashing money..

Choose stocks wisely?

Or choose a partner wisely?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yayira:

Tomorrow for this blog no dey finish..
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toayofo: 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
4601CE:
My 1 kobo.

I might ask my broker to sell if it's on offer and hold if it's on bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ugosample:

Choose stocks wisely?

Or choose a partner wisely?

My dear.. wife oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
PETERiCHY:
FOOD 4 THOUGHT

The wife works quite alright but there is an unwritten law that says he must provide all her needs because he is a "man", so he saves up and the first car he buys he gives to his wife because "she's a woman, she shouldn't be stressed up" he can still jump buses till he affords to buy another car.

The house rent gets due and he is short of 50k so his wife adds up from her savings and they pay. Two months into the renewal of the rent the wife starts nagging about how she really needs her 50k, there are things she needs to do, most of which are all superfluous. He pays her back her 50k that she contributed to the good of the same family.

His wife isn't very good at driving so he comes home to see she has bashed in the right door of her car. "I'm a little pressed for money dear, I won't be able to fix that anytime soon, do you have some money to spare?" She says she doesn't so the car gets parked for a month or two in which his eardrums were nearly perforated with nagging and complains.

She's pregnant! Yay! the first child is here, it's a girl. That brings it's own responsibilities. The wife's family came to visit to congratulate them and when they leave, another unwritten law says that as a "man" you should give them money for transport

The Man's own family comes too and the same unwritten law is applied.

They get more children and have to move to a bigger house which requires bigger money for rent. And with children expenses don't decrease as they grow older it increases.

Sad truth cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 12:03am On Aug 23, 2018
Yayira:

My dear.. wife oo
a good wife extends a man's lifespan
A bad wife cuts life short undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:36am On Aug 23, 2018
Yayira:

My dear.. wife oo

Yes babe. The best investment so far grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 1:46am On Aug 23, 2018
Yayira:

u got it. as for me, I can't overslave my self because of any woman. mi o le wa ku. I'll do my best to create an enabling platform for my family but I don't fail to have my own life and little fun all the way. I can't be building mansion for some one while am trekking on barefoot.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2018
Ugosample:

a good wife extends a man's lifespan

A bad wife cuts life short undecided
Gbam!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2018
Yayira:

If you believe he’ll wait till February before buying then Musty00 Jesus was born in Ghana and Donald John Trump is the president of Nigeria.

Lol grin

So you don't believe
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2018
yom2:
u got it. as for me, I can't overslave my self because of any woman. mi o le wa ku. I'll do my best to create an enabling platform for my family but I don't fail to have my own life and little fun all the way. I can't be building mansion for some one while am trekking on barefoot.

Yea, you got the point. Balance lifestyle.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:45am On Aug 23, 2018
MSCI MOVEMENT FOR 20 AUGUST 2018/GENERAL MARKET COMMENT

In line with the recent trend there was no movement in the fund’s position for 20 August 2018.

There seems to be some divergence in the short time frame on the all share index and some few equities like FCMB. There is the probability for a small bounce soon.[/b]Crude Oil seem not to be doing badly this week, at least this [b]will reduce the cloudy storm at least for now.

Still staying on the sideline.

Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

N:B

Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2018
mendes911:

What if he sells and the price refuses to fall further?

What was his plan when he bought? People need to develop their own plan and stick to it. Everything that happens here is noise. His fear has to do with what he has heard here and that's wrong. He hasn't even bothered to do any due diligence to understand why those low prices are being touted. All the best to him shaaa....

Well that depends on his plan.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2018
Oando doing so good this morning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2018
Zenith 21.95 is not too far from destination.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2018
another day of bloodshed in the market undecided
Anyways make we dey look

Just as my ogas here, I am waiting for some of them at the bus stop cheesy
So let the free fall continue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2018
toayofo:

Ultimately, i will enjoy or suffer the consequence of any decision i make.I will sleep over the thought of selling 50% or more and move with action ASAP tomorrow

Though you bought too early and would have waited for a while if you really follow the trends on this forum. If I were in your shoes, I will not sell. Stocks don’t fall continuously before it reaches its final destination. The same zenith may likely do some resistance back to N23 where you can easily sell before going down back again to N21.

My opinion please, you are the owner of your fund/portfolio.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2018
UNINDAC
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2018
UNINDAC grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2018
New 52 wk Low alert

Transcorp
- touching N1.05 day low
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2018
Mpeace:
Oando doing so good this morning.
Somebody still having hangover this morning tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
House, has Access & uba release H1 result? which one is the best btw access and uba?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
For me, if there be any banking stock to be watching closely for bottom price, its FCMB and Fidelity. Maybe Skye as well.
*Just thinking aloud o and because they are becoming penny by the day.*

Chai! Diamond sighted at 1.00 at the bottom bottom bid price; also Transcorp at 1.01. shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Agba, come and loan me one-third of that your mattress fund na, repayable at 2% interest rate by December, since you are not using it now. I wan send transcorp to full bid grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3845) (3846) (3847) (3848) (3849) (3850) (3851) ... (7840) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: handsomebolanle and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.