Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,771 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:38 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11181099 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3847) (3848) (3849) (3850) (3851) (3852) (3853) ... (7879) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
#Runs in with my koi-koi shoe#

Wetin dey happen? Una don sight bull? shocked
I was hearing the music blasting from afar. Oh, let the music play on grin
..... but can someone pls tell me what w're selibreitin fest before I join d parrie tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
maishai:
Pa elewummi.......Na ur time o....... I am waiting for you to sound the bells of buying
...plz be warned! the general market sentiment is still bearish. What we still have is possibly a pullback - main trend is still down. Buy only if you know how to trade a pullback, else stay away!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Agba don spoil my good mood sha. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mcy56:

Agba don spoil my good mood sha. undecided

Wetin I do to your mood?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Wetin I do to your mood?
The salted wound by Sia that follows na. angry

I hope say this my oga no go sanction me one day with the way I dey find his trouble here. tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mcy56:

The salted wound by Sia that follows na. angry

I hope say this my oga no go sanction me one day with the way I dey find his trouble here. tongue grin

That one na TGIF jamz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:13am On Aug 24, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...plz be warned! the general market sentiment is still bearish. What we still have is possibly a pullback - main trend is still down. Buy only if you know how to trade a pullback, else stay away!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

Your analysis on dangote cement was spot on grin
You don collect your 10/15 % clean mouth. Make you no forget to pay your tithes o grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2018
Mcy56:

..... but can someone pls tell me what w're selibreitin fest before I join d parrie tongue

Are you the scary Miss Koi Koi? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2018
pluto09:

Your analysis on dangote cement was spot on grin
You don collect your 10/15 % clean mouth. Make you no forget to pay your tithes o grin grin

It was a bang on! See how the thing fly back to 230 from 206 shocked shocked easy peasy 12% within 3 days.

Chai
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2018
MSCI MOVEMENT FOR 23 AUGUST 2018/GENERAL COMMENT

The Fund has now left our faith in our hands no movement in the fund’s position for 23 August 2018.

For some portfolios, yesterday was not that bad; at least on my side the bleeding was minimal.

We still keep our hand folded watching the market. No temptation to buy immediately until at least the sleeping market start waking up.

Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.
N:B

Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2018
Mcy56:

aka Dr Scholls grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2018
bigjay01:

aka Dr Scholls grin grin

Chai this shoe still exists?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:44am On Aug 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Chai this shoe still exists?

Yes o, My Dear Got some from Dubai.

People still dey buy it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2018
sellydion:

Yes o, My Dear Got some from Dubai.

People still dey buy it.
So na shoe u dey sell now. Ok oh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2018
Mpeace:

Those ones fit give u 50% in 3months o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2018
Mpeace:

Join me buy now. The profit sure pass stocks.

No matter small it is , no bull and bear
(abundyshoes.com)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2018
sellydion:

Join me buy now. The profit sure pass stocks.

No matter small it is , no bull and bear
(abundyshoes.com)

Online shop only?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2018
On Tuesday, the National Bureau of Statistics released the Q2 2018 Capital Importation report, which, as expected, showed a decline in foreign portfolio investor (FPI) inflows into the country.

· Total capital importation fell by 12.5% quarter-on-quarter (q/q) to US$5.5billion as a result of a 9.8% q/q decline in FPI inflows to US$4.1billion and a 24.1% q/q slide in other investments to US$1.1billion. On a positive note, while Foreign Direct Investment remained less than inspiring, it inched up 6.0% q/q to US$261.4billion.

· We opine that the gradual decline in capital importation, particularly FPI may not be unconnected with the bearish sentiment exhibited by foreign investors towards emerging and frontier markets, such as Turkey, Argentina and Nigeria to name a few, in Q2 2018.

· While we expect a slow down to continue, if not worsen in H2 2018 as foreign investors maintain a ‘risk off’ sentiment, we believe the potential for increased political risk in H2 2018, could also form a deterrent to FPI inflows.

· However, on a year-on-year (y/y) basis total importation spiked 207.6% largely due to low base effect of Q2 2017, although this was the quarter in which the Investors’ & Exporters’ foreign exchange window was established.

· Nonetheless, we should see the y/y performance slow if not decline in H2 2018 due to the previously mentioned drivers.

· Consequently, we believe capital importation into Nigeria may be swayed by foreign investor sentiment as well as political risk which may cloud the relatively attractive yields in the fixed income space and valuations in the equities market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Online shop only?

Yes o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2018
Good morning bnsitl, I have 100k for investment say for 1 year and I only want to invest in just one stock. The stocks are PZ, UBA, ZENITH and UCAP. Based on the expected dividend returns PZ seems to be the least whilst the preferred based on capital appreciation.
Projected DPS / MPS
PZ - 50KOBO / 25
UBA - 85KOBO / 12
ZENITH - N2.45 / 30
UCAP - 35KOBO / 4

My heart says go with PZ. What do you guys suggest that I do? Thanks for your help in advance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2018
rebekah2011:
Good morning bnsitl, I have 100k for investment say for 1 year and I only want to invest in just one stock. The stocks are PZ, UBA, ZENITH and UCAP. Based on the expected dividend returns PZ seems to be the least whilst the preferred based on capital appreciation.
Projected DPS / MPS
PZ - 50KOBO / 25
UBA - 85KOBO / 12
ZENITH - N2.45 / 30
UCAP - 35KOBO / 4

My heart says go with PZ. What do you guys suggest that I do? Thanks for your help in advance.

Who are we to say anything against your beloved heart grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:41am On Aug 24, 2018
rebekah2011:
Projected DPS / MPS
PZ - 50KOBO / 25
UBA - 85KOBO / 12
ZENITH - N2.45 / 30
UCAP - 35KOBO / 4

If you have to do it now. Follow your heart. PZ do give N1 if the going is good. The margin of safety is very good.

Although there is profit warning, It could not be so bad if you could wait for a year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2018
Thank you
Agbalowomeri:

Who are we to say anything against your beloved heart grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2018
Thanks
sellydion:

If you have to do it now. Follow your heart. PZ do give N1 if the going is good. The margin of safety is very good.

Although there is profit warning, It could not be so bad if you could wait for a year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2018
caverton why embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2018
Is Fidelily pullback temporary?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2018
jideflash:
caverton why embarassed cry cry cry
Chai. Whereas "yeye" japaul is on full bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2018
I love this jamz
TGIF
For your club preparation tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2vBLd5Egnk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
I love this jamz
TGIF
For your club preparation tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2vBLd5Egnk
Hope people will be able to go to club tonight with various gorimapa hairstyle from the market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2018
phemmie06:

Hope people will be able to go to club tonight with various gorimapa hairstyle from the market?

Happiness is a state of the mind
Whatever life brings, take it in strides grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:52am On Aug 24, 2018
Brent
- bulls halt the correction . . massive week breaking back above $75

(1) (2) (3) ... (3847) (3848) (3849) (3850) (3851) (3852) (3853) ... (7879) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NL1960, Kwibaba(m), Pakso, MrDiligence, Princkez, edwardaigb, BuchyD, megawealth01, Redoil, Nanoyear, Locotrader(m), Agbalowomeri, IHelp and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.