Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11126410 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4389) (4390) (4391) (4392) (4393) (4394) (4395) ... (7840) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
Pple always leave the market in times like this, when the market is down. They want to move in when market is high. This is not a recipe for success, it can only lead to constant losses.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mpeace:
Pple always leave the market in times like this, when the market is down. They want to move in when market is high. This is not a recipe for success, it can only lead to constant losses.

They don't understand the simple laws of traders (buy low sell high)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
Wow, it is interesting and nice to know that this forum is alive again, with positive contributions from every angle. I hope we sustain this tempo

Zenith bank seems to be the 'STOCK OF THE WEEK'
That's the more reason someone like me will run away from such stock for now, until it gets close to its 52 we low(comfortable margin of safety) that's because I can only make mistakes which I can afford (of course we have different levels of risk appetite). Once I can get it at a relatively safe point and it does not constitute more than 20%of my portfolio, I don't think I will ever loose sleep over this stock
"Investing is a popularity contest and the most dangerous thing to do is to buy something at the peak of its popularity " - Howard Mark

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 8:11am On Mar 13, 2019
Good morning NSEMPA,

Where is FXuser, Wanaj0 and CP...?

Election is over o. We need the TA, FA and FPs...please. Thanks for all your efforts and thanks to other kind fellows here who beam light in the future of NSE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 8:16am On Mar 13, 2019
Chibuking81:
Some will sell Zenith bank at 22.70 and will want to see it go down to 18, only to be disappointed in seeing it heading to #30. I have followed Zenith bank movement for some years now, the stock usually move up after their markdown, when the fearful ones has exited.

2.50 for ten years is #25, meaning in ten year with annual payment of dividend and interim, ones holding in Zenith will seen to be free, because the dividend alone will return more than initial invested capital.

Wrong!

Are you telling them that today's #25 will have the same value 10yrs on?

Whatever happened to the time value of money.

This is my opinion though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fatboyebele(m): 8:18am On Mar 13, 2019
Buy sunu assurance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2019
fatboyebele:
Buy sunu assurance
Thanks for your advice but could you please substantiate your position. Is it based on FA, TA or DA or just on optimism?

Please clarify.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:52am On Mar 13, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 13 MARCH 2019

MSCI still absent in the market as at 12 March 2019.

The bears are on rampage, market still in a risky state, very few buyers in the market. Let us put our optimism in check for now.

Very few opportunities in the market, but not a time to worry, but to continue watching our existing portfolio.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis and is not to be distributed without our authorization.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2019
STOjo:

Thanks for your advice but could you please substantiate your position. Is it based on FA, TA or DA or just on optimism?

Please clarify.

Just because the media said they are targeting top 10 insurance companies in Nigeria in 2019.

No FA,TA etc..........SUNU is SUNU.

I wonder why one should ask a fellow to buy kpomo when there are beef's

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2019
locodemy:

Just because the media said they are targeting top 10 insurance companies in Nigeria in 2019.

No FA,TA etc..........SUNU is SUNU.

I wonder why one should ask a fellow to buy kpomo when there are beef's

and the fellow can not do small findings himself before going for the kpomo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:23am On Mar 13, 2019
I hope no one is joining them to rush Chams here. If you buy na OYO you dey o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2019
Mcy56:
I hope no one is joining them to rush Chams here. If you buy na OYO you dey o.

hmmmm the stock i will never forget in my life, i bought it going to 10yrs now i have been locked in the bus and key thrown into the lagoon so i jejely accepted my faith like that. Never in my life will i buy a stock on hear say again. Since i have made huge loss already so i dont worry myself again

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Capitas7: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2019
Hello everyone. Please is today not the markdown date for UCAP? I need some guiding information. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chomzy19(f): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2019
fatboyebele:
Buy sunu assurance
Dear Insurance Insider, what inside information do you have have on Sunu that you are advising people to buy, seeing that the stock is currently on full offer..
Or are you trying to pass the bag?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2019
Chomzy19:

Dear Insurance Insider, what inside information do you have have on Sunu that you are advising people to buy, seeing that the stock is currently on full offer..
Or are you trying to pass the bag?

was thinking the same thing too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2019
aremso:
hmmmm the stock i will never forget in my life, i bought it going to 10yrs now i have been locked in the bus and key thrown into the lagoon so i jejely accepted my faith like that. Never in my life will i buy a stock on hear say again. Since i have made huge loss already so i dont worry myself again
Lol. There are a couple of them like that on the exchange - courtville, cwg, chams, etc.
Seems someone don see the spare key of chams, come open the bus today for more passengers before he go finally throway the key inside beach. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 11:53am On Mar 13, 2019
aremso:

Like staco insurance abi assurance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2019
ndidigood:
Like staco insurance abi assurance

haaaa i dey this one too infact, when i told my broker then to sell for me he said there was no buyer so i stay in the bus finally for now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
aremso:
haaaa i dey this one too infact, when i told my broker then to sell for me he said there was no buyer so i stay in the bus finally for now.
I wonder how much those stocks must have tied down and I'm sure you must have purchased at higher prices.
To sell at 20k is just like 'at all at all, na im bad' .....but then no buyers.
Well, there's still hope since they are yet to be delisted.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
Capitas7:
Hello everyone. Please is today not the markdown date for UCAP? I need some guiding information. Thank you.
Today is the final qualification date, tomorrow is the markdown.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/25049_UNITED_CAPITAL_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_FEBRUARY_2019.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mcy56:

I wonder how much those stocks must have tied down and I'm sure you must have purchased at higher prices.

i have written off the money as bad debt in my life though it caused a little financial set back for me cos i entered at higher prices. Hope? my own hope on these stock has gone with MKO hope 93. ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
aremso:

daz y, l nwa charly no do obvious rubbish stock again neva
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mcy56:

the stack no get buyer,even 1 kobo e no c
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Capitas7: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mcy56:

Today is the final qualification date, tomorrow is the markdown.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/25049_UNITED_CAPITAL_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_FEBRUARY_2019.pdf

Thank you very much ma'am. You are very informative as always.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
ndidigood:

yes oooo that is the best way to go, i just pick max 4 stocks then am ok and i even want to do just 3 best stocks for both capital appreciation and dividend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
aremso:
i have written off the money as bad debt in my life though it caused a little financial set back for me cos i entered at higher prices. Hope? my own hope on these stock has gone with MKO hope 93. ooo
Hhmmm, part of investment risk.
Never say never anyway, who knows, an investor might just look any of them's way one day ....that's if its not too late by then.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
ndidigood:
the stack no get buyer,even 1 kobo e no c
Lol. Who wan enter one chance? grin
More reason a newbie should ask before jumping into some of these stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. Who wan enter one chance? grin
More reason a newbie should ask before jumping into some of these stocks.
den person jus de enta any available bus at any price,every stock moved up like bp,private placement flying,pubic offer yakpa,company springing and mushroom packaging their books to come partake of NSE bonanza.
But thank God that era is gone for good,we are wiser

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
ndidigood:
Honestly it's not worth it buying some stocks (especially those without good track record), there was too much speculations prior to the 2008 crash. And quite a number of analyst didn't help matters then, with dubious predictions. A wise thing to do is to buy a good dividend paying stock, when it becomes mispriced. Even if your calculations go wrong, you could still be enjoying the dividend while waiting for the stock to be appropriately priced.
"The big money is not in the buying or selling but in the waiting" - Charlie Munger

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
Zenith ooooo lipsrsealed
I think the newly elected govt needs to give direction soonest so as restore confidence in the market. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mcy56:
Zenith ooooo lipsrsealed
I think the newly elected govt needs to give direction soonest so as restore confidence in the market. lipsrsealed

Thank God @aremso Sold yesterday. It good to stick 2ur plan in this market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mcy56:
Zenith ooooo lipsrsealed

untill ministers are appointed after may 29 dont expect much to happen in my own opinion

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4389) (4390) (4391) (4392) (4393) (4394) (4395) ... (7840) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mathilde and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.