Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11115873 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4387) (4388) (4389) (4390) (4391) (4392) (4393) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mcy56:
This thread is dry! Where is everybody?
All of you insulting and pursuing people here una don see wetin you cause ba?
Don't worry. Results are close by, the mini bull that would follow go bring back some guys.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mpeace:
Don't worry. Results are close by, the mini bull that would follow go bring back some guys.

Bull? If nestle, zenith, gtb, dangcem afripu etc does not bring minibull then which result will do? Pls I want to know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mcy56:

Chai! Me no know what to say o cos I dont have any TA/FA/GA to back it up. My bosses in copy knows better and shouldl reply you. sad

Sis. You can't leave me to my fate. At least give DA for consideration. The final decision is mine just need to ask because I had burnt my fingers enough. In the multitude of counsel there is safety.
Please speak because I will do nothing until I hear from you.

KR

Where are these people self.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 5:55am On Mar 12, 2019
STOjo:
TRANSCORP

Gurus in the house, can I still enter transcorp at 1.30 or wait. I have some I got at a very high price last year and thinking of averaging down.
Do I hold, sell or buy more.
Please feel free to advise ME. I am responsible for my decisions and would not say you adviised me.

Kind Regards.

Cc: Myc56, CP, Fxuser, Agba, Aremso, etc
Let me just give my own opinion as a floor member before I pass it on to the gurus in the house, transcorp is a beautiful stock to have in one's portfolio, it's one of the growth stock I so much respect, although it's major problem has always been management (although things are getting better now), if not it does not have any business being where it is, however when buying a stock one looks at the risk /reward, the most important being the RISK, If you buy at 1.30 or below (probably 1.18-1.20),you would still make money in the long run, but which one would you prefer, I believe the latter offers a better margin of safety. The question you should ask yourselfv is if, there is a bad news, or a negative market sentiment, how much do I stand to loose, rather than looking at how much you stand to gain.Always look at overall market sentiments (what are people doing now, are they buying or selling). This stock traded in a range of 1.21-1.26 some few weeks back, so y would you want to buy at 1.30 considering the overall market sentiment. Always have a checklist where you can look out for other stocks at bargain prices, while waiting for your desired stock to get to fair value.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Haypril07(m): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2019
Mcy56:

Why not put the amount in mutual fund, money market preferably.
In NSE, if this amount enter bad market, na bye bye be that o.
In MMF, your capital is safe at least, and it will be yielding something no matter how little. That's my take on ya inquiry cos I noticed my ogas on top never get time to reason your matter.

Am grateful for taking time to respond me. Please can you elaborate on the mutual fund stuff, I know nothing of such. I will really appreciate it if you do this for me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IamAlexander: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2019
Valueinvestor:

Always have a checklist where you can look out for other stocks at bargain prices, while waiting for your desired stock to get to fair value.

Well said.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2019
Mcy56:

Peter, when are you going to embrace the reality that PMB/APC is here to stay for the next 4yrs?
Are you going to run away from NSE for 4yrs as well? What if unfolding events of things prove you wrong.....or do you want to bet? Lol.
If you wan bet make you holla me. Pastor Ihedi go help us preside over it and deepsuk, oh sorry, Loco go be the witness. grin

Yes the reality is that in the next 4yrs the MONEY MARKET will perform better than the STOCK MARKET under the current regime so better FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT and join the MOVING TRAIN.

*ThE OcToPuS*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2019
Haypril07:
Am grateful for taking time to respond me. Please can you elaborate on the mutual fund stuff, I know nothing of such. I will really appreciate it if you do this for me.
Check the thread you created on this. Put me in copy in your response.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by globullads247: 10:18am On Mar 12, 2019
Are into export business, come let's discuss.
Do you want to learn how to buy cheap goods from the USA and sell very high in Nigeria?

Then sign up to our free business seminar to know how to achieve this. Click the link below to sign up free.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/airlansea-llc-business-seminar-session-2-tickets-56662268370
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:23am On Mar 12, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 12 MARCH 2019

MSCI maintained clean slate again for 11 March 2018. We should count ourselves fortunate for seeing live (or we hear the radio broadcast, when we don't see the full table) of what MSCI is doing. I was a little bit surprised to read this today https://trwstockbrokers./2019/03/12/theres-been-improvement-in-foreign-investors-participation-apt-securities/.

However, there is no need not worry, we knew MSCI have just finished some buying and selling and have now called a time out (game of basketball has many time outs). This is why sometimes relying on news can sometimes be too late, by the time the general public gets the news, it is already too late. Going forward, if the information is referring to some money just about to enter the market, no problem we are waiting. However, if you go back to the last 3 trading days and see the value of equities traded, they are low. Attached is the portfolio for MSCI Nigeria s at yesterday 11 March 2018, it is the beginning of a new week (you will see what MSCI did for the Month and for 2019 as a whole).

Considering the above, I am happy for the information we are getting at this forum which is not readily available to the general public.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis and is not to be distributed without our authorization.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2019
STOjo:
Sis. You can't leave me to my fate. At least give DA for consideration. The final decision is mine just need to ask because I had burnt my fingers enough. In the multitude of counsel there is safety. Please speak because I will do nothing until I hear from you. KR Where are these people self.
You want DA? Na SA I fit give o. grin
I think valueinvestor already said all. Transcorp performed much better as seen in their YE report, if positive sentiment surface in the market, it wouldn't be left behind in the rally. Using SA, transcorp will still do well especially if they turn in another good Q1 result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2019
PETERiCHY:
Yes the reality is that in the next 4yrs the MONEY MARKET will perform better than the STOCK MARKET under the current regime so better FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT and join the MOVING TRAIN. *ThE OcToPuS*
We keep watching.
You didn't talk about the betting aspect na. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2019
Haypril07:

If you are interested in mutual funds, I will suggest you subscribe to Meristem Money market mutual fund, you can contact me 08178192374, for the account opening and other details you need.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2019
Mcy56:

I hope I wouldnt be in trouble one day for these my amateur advises. grin
....but the thing is: that's what I will do if I were in your shoes.
Thank goodness, official detecthief is my friend in case anyone wan fight me for my advice, she will defend me. grin

Bailed out from zenith@22.7, 22.80 and 22.75 Coming back when the coast is clear. Zenith plane is currently crashing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2019
aremso:

Bailed out from zenith@22.7, 22.80 and 22.75 Coming back when the coast is clear. Zenith plane is currently crashing.
you are gone already?so fast!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2019
DOLLARTEX:

let me be drinking water on top of my gain for now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2019
DOLLARTEX:

Let me be drinking water on top of my gain for now, zenith is a crazy stock it can go back to N20 and all the gain wiped off
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2019
aremso:
Zenith na one kind stock. lipsrsealed Hope you didn't sell at loss anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2019
FBNH getting attention since xtyday. Guess the report is closer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2019
Mcy56:

Zenith na one kind stock. lipsrsealed Hope you didn't sell at loss anyway.

Never! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2019
aremso:
Never! Thanks
Great! Dont forget to pay your tithe sir. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
The way LOCO is watching his portfolio while his ZENITHBK Boat is capsizing grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
PETERiCHY:
The way LOCO is watching his portfolio while his ZENITHBK Boat is capsizing grin grin grin
You and Loco ehnnn, just pray that Uniondac should deliver as expected. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mcy56:

Great! Dont forget to pay your tithe sir. tongue

ok ma

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
aremso:

Let me be drinking water on top of my gain for now, zenith is a crazy stock it can go back to N20 and all the gain wiped off
lol,half a loaf is better than puff!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
yok:
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 12 MARCH 2019

MSCI maintained clean slate again for 11 March 2018. We should count ourselves fortunate for seeing live (or we hear the radio broadcast, when we don't see the full table) of what MSCI is doing. I was a little bit surprised to read this today https://trwstockbrokers./2019/03/12/theres-been-improvement-in-foreign-investors-participation-apt-securities/.

However, there is no need not worry, we knew MSCI have just finished some buying and selling and have now called a time out (game of basketball has many time outs). This is why sometimes relying on news can sometimes be too late, by the time the general public gets the news, it is already too late. Going forward, if the information is referring to some money just about to enter the market, no problem we are waiting. However, if you go back to the last 3 trading days and see the value of equities traded, they are low. Attached is the portfolio for MSCI Nigeria s at yesterday 11 March 2018, it is the beginning of a new week (you will see what MSCI did for the Month and for 2019 as a whole).

Considering the above, I am happy for the information we are getting at this forum which is not readily available to the general public.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis and is not to be distributed without our authorization.
Observation :These guys are really smart, most of the stocks here are dividend paying stocks, except for a few with temporary challenge (which will definitely rebound anyway). Their portfolio is actually worth using as a watch list. Thanks Yok for the regular guide. I also suspect Neil Woodford's hand in some of these stocks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
PETERiCHY:
No be only Oga loco ooooooo.......Me too dey inside the capsizing boat grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Benjacky48: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
Meanwhile some want it lower before entering

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
Zenithbank is such an interesting and tricky stock. Honestly the stock is best left for medium/long termers, getting it at a price of 20-21 has always been the aim if it comes lower that's just an icing on the cake, at this region one thing is certain, there is a likelihood of at least 25% capital appreciation later in the year(if one is patient enough)infact this might happen twice during the year, the uncertainty is when exactly this will happen during the year, but it usually does.
-Before buying a stock, it is better to focus on the downside first, rather than focusing on the upside
-It is better to spend time in the market than timing the market.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
Gurus,

should i wait for GTB dividend or bail out and re-enter later?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
Valueinvestor:
Zenithbank is such an interesting and tricky stock. Honestly the stock is best left for medium/long termers, getting it at a price of 20-21 has always been the aim if it comes lower that's just an icing on the cake, at this region one thing is certain, there is a likelihood of at least 25% capital appreciation later in the year(if one is patient enough)infact this might happen twice during the year, the uncertainty is when exactly this will happen during the year, but it usually does.
-Before buying a stock, it is better to focus on the downside first, rather than focusing on the upside
-It is better to spend time in the market than timing the market.

Value investor & mercy una tank u ooh..na una dey kip dis forum lively dis days..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4387) (4388) (4389) (4390) (4391) (4392) (4393) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bizibi(m), FreeStuffsNG and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.