Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,855 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11181710 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4384) (4385) (4386) (4387) (4388) (4389) (4390) ... (7879) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IdrisAdebiye: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
I have not traded in a while on MC. My colleague just informed me that they have increased the commission from .25% to .50%. Was this communicated to all?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
Plus10:
Your own kind of teaching nah one in town...you go just break the thing down as if say nah nursery one you dey teach. Well done Ma!
Lol. Thanks. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
IdrisAdebiye:
I have not traded in a while on MC. My colleague just informed me that they have increased the commission from .25% to .50%. Was this communicated to all?
Yes.
Check your e-mail and read this page(4268):
https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/4267#74796672
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Benz101: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
INEC does not have the result sheets and other materials used to collate results during the presidential and National Assembly election. Tension may spring up in cancellation of the those elections. I Dey go buy popcorn and sidon Dey watch as things unfold. Make e no affect nse.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
phemmie06:

I agree with you but which of the two election do you think is more tense.
Though that does not really matter but God forbid it if there is violence in some states most especially Lagos which won't happened the entire nation will feel the impact including the capital market.
but u and I know that there has always been violence here and there . as for Lagos it is miles ahead of the other states in many areas and am not expecting post election violence to grind it down
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
mendes911:

This is NSE. Never Say Never!

Mpeace:
Watch and see. You think those beautiful results are for nothing. You may never see them again until they want to reconstruct again.

Awesome,

I know by the time CI fully include the Abraaj debt as equity, dilution may take place.. All the same, the results before the reconstruction speaks of improvement alongside the perception of their new EPS. I believe if CI continues in this line of decent QFS, the price will not nosedive. The thing for me is to see their AFS first to get a clearer picture.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
It appears there is distribution in the market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
It appears there is distribution in the market

My observation too...
How long do you think the distribution will last?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
pluto09:

My observation too...
How long do you think the distribution will last?

We may be headed back below 30K
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by proflomo(m): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mcy56:

By Monday morning, before commencement of trading, it will be deducted.
Yes. That's how it works for every stock/coy listed on NSE that declares dividend.

Chai! You don turn me to tisha finish for this class o............ and na student I still be. My ogas please pardon my errors. grin grin

Seriously you deserve an award on this platform. You have been consistent, accommodating, gentle and lovely.
THANK YOU.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by proflomo(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
Plus10:

Your own kind of teaching nah one in town...you go just break the thing down as if say nah nursery one you dey teach. Well done Ma!

Very lovely and intelligent woman. I love her.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
THE PRICE WE MUST PAY TO KNOW HIM MORE, IS
SIMPLY TO LOOSE ALL THINGS FOR HIS SAKE.

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/21#76472203

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
proflomo:
Seriously you deserve an award on this platform. You have been consistent, accommodating, gentle and lovely.
THANK YOU.
All these for only me? shocked shocked It's too much na.
Commot all others but help me campaign for only the award in the form of Nestle 20k units ONLY, I no dey greedy. grin
Thanks dear, I'm just doing what I like doing, it's nothing big to me really.....but happy to see someone noticed that. I appreciate. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
proflomo:
Very lovely and intelligent woman. I love her.
Awww, thanks.
Love you too brother with agape love. kiss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
No more T.A / ??

Can someone pls help me with TA for FBNH ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

We may be headed back below 30K

We keep watching.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mcy56:

Commot all others but help me campaign for only the award in the form of Nestle 20k units ONLY, I no dey greedy. grin
Thanks dear, I'm just doing what I like doing, it's nothing big to me really.....but happy to see someone noticed that. I appreciate. cool
You dey try for us. No be only 20k we go give u. We go add 20million units of uniondac join.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mpeace:
You dey tty for us. No be only 20k we go give u. We go add 20million units of uniondac join.
Try ke! No make some people hear you o.
Me wey no know book and still dey look for trouble in the class sometimes. grin
.....but since award is involved now, i go try to be the most well behaved student for this class from now on. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 5:29am On Mar 09, 2019
Mcy56:

20k?UA not greedy darling.daz wat u want

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 5:32am On Mar 09, 2019
Mpeace:
You dey try for us. No be only 20k we go give u. We go add 20million units of uniondac join.
I no fit laff o with this addition of union diag.she like am well well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 7:26am On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:30am On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2019
ndidigood:
I no fit laff o with this addition of union diag.she like am well well.
Lol. grin
Happy weekend Sis. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. grin
Happy weekend Sis. cool
wish u same dear

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:33am On Mar 09, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mpeace:
Wheat is now cheaper. All flour companies are supposed to behave like dangflour

I see.. That means HF and FM will soon join ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mcy56:
Lol. grin Happy weekend Sis. cool
hope u voted well How much gtbank declare as dividend

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
Redoil:
hope u voted well
How much gtbank declare as dividend

N2.45kobo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Yayira:

I see.. That means HF and FM will soon join ?
More like it. But those companies that deal only in flour, should do better than others.
I think that's why DF is doing better than FM and HF(both do more that flour)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mcy56:

Try ke! No make some people hear you o.
Me wey no know book and still dey look for trouble in the class sometimes. grin
.....but since award is involved now, i go try to be the most well behaved student for this class from now on. grin

Hope we have cast our vote?

My Class Governor on fire.... cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (4384) (4385) (4386) (4387) (4388) (4389) (4390) ... (7879) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Krisuba, Ndidi2, floydmayweather, IamR, Raider76, Blackman101, Streetinvestor2, ggoldmine, Excellent7(m), robobo, Ades1, Digitron and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.