Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,888 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11181889 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4382) (4383) (4384) (4385) (4386) (4387) (4388) ... (7879) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
Chibuking81:
Zenith bank usually move up, immediately after their markdown.
Really I hope it will do same this year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
phemmie06:

Zenith pattern of movement is undefined, if zenith qualification date was extended like that of Dangote cement by now zenith might be trading below N20. Assuming It was zenith that underperformed the same way GT did mehn only the market that can tell the number of lashes the stock will receive
Only God understands the group of principalities fighting the stock. Maybe we Missionary V should conduct sanctification on it.
you are correct!did you notice the dip on ucap today?let's see how tomorrow will be,if it breaks that $3 support,omo na gobe ooooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
If after 9th march elections, the market fails to peak, then the bears would stay for longer than expected.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mpeace:
If after 9th march elections, the market fails to peak, then the bears would stay for longer than expected.

probably side ways . Or maybe individual stock bull

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
you are correct!did you notice the dip on ucap today?let's see how tomorrow will be,if it breaks that $3 support,omo na gobe ooooo.

It is possible boss if Africa prudential can be selling below 10% dividend yield and zenith as well then it will not be a surprise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mpeace:

The atmosphere is more tense than the presidential election therefore it might have a negative impact on the market but if Lagos is peaceful then the market might not be in the panic mood. My opinion
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
Gurus, pls oo should I wait or stay after zenith mark down.?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
aremso:

Wait or stay how ? grin wait or leave

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
aremso:

Nobody knows if history will repeat itself but from experience I’ll say leave ASAP.

Not a guru sha grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Dangote Flour moving like a night thief.. heading back to 16
Not up to a year this stock fell from 16 to 5 !
Hmmm nse wonderments.. weytin make you fall I no see, weytin make you dey rise I no see

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
House, please, can anything good come out of WAPCO @ N12.00?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
swilo:
House, please, can anything good come out of WAPCO @ N12.00?

Not for now.......maybe after 5years

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
Yayira:
Dangote Flour moving like a night thief.. heading back to 16
Not up to a year this stock fell from 16 to 5 !
Hmmm nse wonderments.. weytin make you fall I no see, weytin make you dey rise I no see
Wheat is now cheaper. All flour companies are supposed to behave like dangflour
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mpeace:
wetin concern d market with 9th march
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 12:06am On Mar 08, 2019
yom2:
wetin concern d market with 9th march
Nothing, though Lagos won't witness any unrest if not we would all know that a lot concern the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 4:17am On Mar 08, 2019
Pls will NSE be open today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:39am On Mar 08, 2019
Yayira:

Wait or stay how ? grin wait or leave
if Zenith stock is sold by a shareholder on Monday 11th Mar (after qualification date), will the shareholder still be entitled to dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 6:56am On Mar 08, 2019
edwardaigb:
Yes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 6:56am On Mar 08, 2019
[quote author=edwardaigb post=76449347]Pls will NSE be open today?[/quote
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 6:57am On Mar 08, 2019
Aks:
if Zenith stock is sold by a shareholder on Monday 11th Mar (after qualification date), will the shareholder still be entitled to dividend?

The seller get but buyer won't.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2019
phemmie06:

Nothing, though Lagos won't witness any unrest if not we would all know that a lot concern the market.
what influences d market is d presidential election. cos thats d one that determine policy economic direction of d federation and shapes perception of inernational community. the state elections is just a side thing compared to d presidential
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2019
yom2:
what influences d market is d presidential election. cos thats d one that determine policy economic direction of d federation and shapes perception of inernational community. the state elections is just a side thing compared to d presidential
The country is still in election mood. The fever is still on. Let's wait till after the 9th elections. If things remain as calm as they are right now then we know the problem of NSE is beyond the elections.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2019
yom2:
I agree with you but which of the two election do you think is more tense.
Though that does not really matter but God forbid it if there is violence in some states most especially Lagos which won't happened the entire nation will feel the impact including the capital market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 8 MARCH 2019

MSCI Nigeria continues low tempo selling on 07 March 2019, sold 5.4million shares of Transcorp.

For Friday 8th March 2019, projection for the Nigeria All Share Index, expected High is 32,125.82 and Low 32,007.64. Bears still pulling some weight as the index closed just about our projected low. Any appearance of a big buyer is risky for this market, people are tired of waiting at this tight trading range of 32,000 and 32,400.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis and is not to be distributed without our authorization.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:46am On Mar 08, 2019
Aks:
Yes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2019
edwardaigb:
Yes. No public holiday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2019
I discovered MorganCap already removed ban on placing bids during pre-market.
Just an update to what I said sometimes ago in my response to a post by Mendes911.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2019
Someone would have thought that there would be massive dumping in Gtb/Stanbic as a result of the dividend declared but......... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:13am On Mar 08, 2019
Mcy56:
Someone would have thought that there would be massive dumping in Gtb/Stanbic as a result of the dividend declared but......... grin

GTB systematic dumping
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:17am On Mar 08, 2019
aremso:
GTB systematic dumping
For where? Na only bad news fit affect am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4382) (4383) (4384) (4385) (4386) (4387) (4388) ... (7879) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Runup, Ginalex(f), poxibility, Emumakpo, Locotrader(m), Streetinvestor2 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.