Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,300 members, 7,887,891 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:56 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11181947 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4381) (4382) (4383) (4384) (4385) (4386) (4387) ... (7879) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
anjilgreat:
Hope it won't be too late for me by then for the registrars to process the form? Thanks.
Payment date is 25th March. The delay might likely be from NIBSS though.
If you can't meet up with that date, your dividend will always be there to claim anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Deadlytruth:

That is actually the strongest force keeping its price stubbornly high always.
That was why I said we know their driver and conductor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mcy56:

If you can't meet up with that date, your dividend will always be there to claim anyway.

True. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mcy56:

I hope it's not zenith payment date you are briefing him?
If yes,you are wrong on the date.The payment date is 19th March.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
locodemy:
I hope it's not zenith payment date you are briefing him?
If yes,you are wrong on the date.The payment date is 19th March.
You're right. It's even 18th March. So who are the GDR shareholders to be paid on 25th?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
Deadlytruth:
STANBIC's OS figure is 10bn units unlike GTB and Zenith that are almost 30bn each. I think this creates a relative scarcity for STANBIC as well as a higher EPS for a smaller PAT hence a stronger upward pull for its price on NSE.
Midas Stockbrokers once explained to me that most of IBTC's 10bn shares are in the hands of foreign individuals who hardly sell. This is also another factor.

STANBIC IBTC NOMINEES. They never sell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
dharpzee:
Kai, see as Zenith price dey climb up, now every body wants a portion of the cookies, as tomorrow is the Qualification date.
At what price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Edited......before Mrs.Hate jumps on it. tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
rebekah2011:
They already paid N1 as interim. The total dividend paid for 2018 is N2.50 per share.
OK NOTED
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
aremso:
is adjustment price not going to be on Monday?
Yes. It's on Monday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
anjilgreat:
Pls house, I need clarification. I am yet to submit my e-dividend form to my bank for the Zenith bank dividend payment and won't be chanced to do so till Wednesday next week.

Hope it won't be too late for me by then for the registrars to process the form? Thanks.

ONE WAY TO GET AROUND THIS IS TO GET 20 UNITS OF ALL VIABLE COMPANIES ON NSE AND DO THE PAPER WORK SUCH THAT EARNINGS SEASON LIKE THIS YOU CAN QUICKLY SELL AFTER QUALIFYING FOR DIVIDEND AND USE THE CASH TO CHASE OTHER HOT STOCKS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
maishai:

ONE WAY TO GET AROUND THIS IS TO GET 20 UNITS OF ALL VIABLE COMPANIES ON NSE AND DO THE PAPER WORK SUCH THAT EARNINGS SEASON LIKE THIS YOU CAN QUICKLY SELL AFTER QUALIFYING FOR DIVIDEND AND USE THE CASH TO CHASE OTHER HOT STOCKS

Please BOSS enlighten me on this 20 units stuff oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
maishai:
I dont think you need to go through such stress.
Just download forms from different registrars, fill them and tick many 'viable' coys on it before taking to the bank for submission.
You dont have to have a single unit at the point of e-registration......my understanding of how it works, I may be wrong though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mcy56:

Just download forms from different registrars, fill them and tick many 'viable' coys on it before taking to the bank for submission.
You dont have to have a single unit at the point of e-registration......my understanding of how it works, I may be wrong though.
the one l did l HV not heard anything since,best thing go in person ,do what UA asked to,in few days ur ,arears and everything boom in ur bank acct.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
ndidigood:
the one l did l HV not heard anything since,best thing go in person ,do what UA asked to,in few days ur ,arears and everything boom in ur bank acct.
Yes, it used to take a longer time before its processed cos of many forms to be attended to.
You mean one can go directly to Nibss office?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by johnie: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
johnie:
Does anyone know the AGM and dividend payment dates for GTB?
Qualification date: April 8.
Payment date: April 18
AGM: April 18

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/25190_GUARANTY_TRUST_BANK_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2019.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by johnie: 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mcy56:

Qualification date: April 8.
Payment date: April 18
AGM: April 18

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/25190_GUARANTY_TRUST_BANK_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2019.pdf

Thanks.

Is it the same date for GDR?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mcy56:

Yes, it used to take a longer time before its processed cos of many forms to be attended to.
No. Your registrars offices

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mcy56:

The registrar

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
arduino:
No. Your registrars offices
ndidigood:
The registrar
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
maishai:

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mcy56:

"i hate dealing with customer service especially as a retail investor".....I found out from my own experience that any time you sell a stock, a new account number is opened for you even if you use the same clearing house, also I found out to my own suprise that in most financial houses like banks, insurance, even stockbrokers that I am not the only one having the same combination of names, so the finance houses are usually right when they tell me that the onus is on me to keep proving that I am the person i claim to be, So in order not to keep repeating the registration process I never sell all my holdings, I just top up or empty down...... I also buy tasere unit of stocks i have eyes on and do all necessary paper work on them anticipating dividend even if i might not buy a substancial amount..... I used 20units to mean a baseline as there are some stocks that buying only 20 units will make you incur charges greater than the amount......... Ever since I followed this simple rule I receive my alert as everyone receives theirs on payment date ......

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Haypril07:
Yes bro, am ready to give in the #10,000 as investment.
Please advice a reliable source to invest in.
Why not put the amount in mutual fund, money market preferably.
In NSE, if this amount enter bad market, na bye bye be that o.
In MMF, your capital is safe at least, and it will be yielding something no matter how little. That's my take on ya inquiry cos I noticed my ogas on top never get time to reason your matter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
you know what? there is a gang up between gtb and stanbic against our zenith.After gtb released their not so juicy dividend,sensing that the market may be angry.They now called stanbic to post their own.so it will be like -we are not alone on this ishh.Both of you are coming down or our zenith will move up to you guys,simple.

Zenith pattern of movement is undefined, if zenith qualification date was extended like that of Dangote cement by now zenith might be trading below N20. Assuming It was zenith that underperformed the same way GT did mehn only the market that can tell the number of lashes the stock will receive
Only God understands the group of principalities fighting the stock. Maybe we Missionary V should conduct sanctification on it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
phemmie06:

Zenith pattern of movement is undefined, if zenith qualification date was extended like that of Dangote cement by now zenith might be trading below N20. Assuming It was zenith that underperformed the same way GT did mehn only the market that can tell the number of lashes the stock will receive
Only God understands the group of principalities fighting the stock. Maybe we Missionary V should conduct sanctification on it.

Many investors believe that CBN gov...Emefiele....is helping ZB plc for now....so as the cbn gov will be retiring in june 2019...the juicy FY reports may not be replicated going on.....

All na speculations shaoooo.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
Can UBA pay 0.85K per share?

Want to know the tasere amount i will collect....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
phemmie06:

Zenith bank usually move up, immediately after their markdown.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hello , somebody should kindly favour me with the 2018 full year result for UCAP

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
robobo:
Hello , somebody should kindly favour me with the 2018 full year result for UCAP

Thank you
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/25047_UNITED_CAPITAL_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_FEBRUARY_2019.pdf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4381) (4382) (4383) (4384) (4385) (4386) (4387) ... (7879) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jaybee3(m), freeman67, Mills55, unite4real, Redoil, robobo, emmanuelewumi(m), Sexybeautiful, poxibility and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.