Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,272 members, 7,887,792 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:56 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11181253 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (7879) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
bigass:
A friend of mine asked me, how do i reacted to all these people that seem to be happy with the bear and i said....silence.because they are losing too if they are not losing they are not gaining.

Cc all of you

There is a popular saying that a bird at hand is worth more than ten birds in the bush..Right now i have mine own bird in my hands while others have their wandering off in the bushes..So tell me how we are losing..

We all were informed about the current bear but refused to listen to logic, hence you should be ready to face the consequences... Sikena!

I usually issue warnings because I hate to see people lose but when someone starts insulting my personality, then is on his own when the day of judgement beckons.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
Saudi and America dey play the game of chess with crude oil. People should try and follow what's going on worldwide and understand why the foreign investors dey pick race....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
mpi210:
Saudi and America dey play the game of chess with crude oil. People should try and follow what's going on worldwide and understand why the foreign investors dey pick race....

They have HOPE so let them be.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
Born2berich:

There is a popular saying that a bird at hand is worth more than ten birds in the bush..Right now i have mine own bird in my hands while others have their wandering off in the bushes..So tell me how we are losing..

We all were informed about the current bear but refused to listen to logic, hence you should be ready to face the consequences... Sikena!

I usually issue warnings because I hate to see people lose but when someone starts insulting my personality he is on his own when the day of judgement beckons.

1,The issue if you have yours in your hand does not mean you are the only the one
2,This does not give you or any other goon the right to insult or yab those on the other side. una be God?
3, make una seal una lips for Dr 90210.
4, All of una i mean all of una are nobodies in the affairs of NSE. The market can still plunge when you think you have reentered at the right time. abi na lie?

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
passwelle:

See, my brother e don tire those market makers. Today they had 25m offer below the target price of N4. Na by force? You see say Access people too don dey bring them benchmark come N8.50. I still expect some magic from them before the qualification date of the rights is announced or like I discussed with one of our guru's here today an EGM to revise the rights price.

my Oga, fcmb mkt marker truely don tire

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
4dchairman:

The first law of investment, nobody can confidently predict the direction of the market. Warren Buffet's Berkshire Inc recently pulled out of Tesco due to poor performance.
Second law , investment is a risk, the higher the risk, the higher the return.
Third law , do not invest what you can loose.
Experience is your best teacher.

Finally, the best time to invest is now because the market is down and it can only go up.
Wishing you all the best.

Pls explain more on the third law.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
natruetalk:

Shebi I talk am say, when dem tire, dem go leave am make e fall. Dem get bottomless pit of cash? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dopeyomi:

When waec result go come out

Question for the gods tongue
Dopeyomi:

When waec result go come out

Question for the gods

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
bigass:

1,The issue if you have yours in your hand does not mean you are the only the one
2,This does not give you or any other goon the right to insult or yab those on the other side. una be God?
4, All of una i mean all of una are nobodies in the affairs of NSE. The market can still plunge when you think you have reentered at the right time. abi na lie?

1. Of course am not the only one..jeez
2. Wrong..I have never insulted anyone rather you all have been tagging whoever comes to say something you don't want to hear as wicked, hater, detractor, prophet of doom, evil etc..Omoaojo1 said something about WT composure in the WEF some few weeks ago and you all attacked him, chibuking came out to issue warning about the bearish crash in the market and you all called him names..Now it is happening and you are here shifting goal post.
3.Don't worry Dr 90210 deals mainly with women especially for plastic surgery.. you can contact him if you like.
4. I understand your pain..Pele..we have been down that road before.

As long as you place sentiments ahead of logic you will always bear the brunt.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
bigass:

Madam all this one na long talk....

Just do as you've typed...

NGN 8 in view...

#3rdMainlandThings

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Born2berich:

1. Of course am not the only one..jeez
2. Wrong..I have never insulted anyone rather you all have been tagging whoever comes to say something you don't want to hear as wicked, hater, detractor, prophet of doom, evil etc..Omoaojo1 said something about WT composure in the WEF some few weeks ago and you all attacked him, chibuking came out to issue warning about the bearish crash in the market and you all called him names..Now it is happening and you are here shifting goal post.
3.Don't worry Dr 90210 deals mainly with women especially for plastic surgery.. you can contact him if you like.
4. I understand your pain..Pele..we have been down that road before.

Me attack who?? you need to refresh your memories. i didnt reacted to chibuking or omoajo1. i haven't been active here for awhile. stop taking Conc Orijin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dexterax:

NGN 8 in view...

#3rdMainlandThings

See you wey i get internet crush on... you wan make i die abi.... okay no wahala anyway i don exit.

Why buy it for N8 when you can wait a bit more and buy it for N2 per share ?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
I've tried to give the necessary advice as regards 'prophecies' to those involved and those cautious-trading-posts i made early this year to make cover on portfolios,however,a reminder to those prophetic bullish posts would only aggravate attacks and the tank of pent-up emotions would easily get busted.here i beg......we learn during the bear and not the bull.many investors would now learn and the learnt ones will be re-learned.let's learn All together.it is well.***no intention to stop the fun anyway***

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
stockbull:
I've tried to give the necessary advice as regards 'prophecies' to those involved and those cautious-trading-posts i made early this year to make cover on portfolios,however,a reminder to those prophetic bullish posts would only aggravate attacks and the tank of pent-up emotions would easily get busted.here i beg......we learn during the bear and not the bull.many investors would now learn and the learnt ones will be re-learned.let's learn All together.it is well.***no intention to stop the fun anyway***

Chairman Thank you Ojare....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
bigass:

You seemingly right time to re-enter may be wrong afterall.
Madam, I take it you are also a trader. Your present decision to hold and my decision to exit many positions has yielded visible results for both of us. My future timing may be right and it may be wrong. Gone are the days when one has to fax/phone/email a broker as regards when to enter or exit. I am an itrader, and a firm believer in the use of stop losses.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
passwelle:

Madam, I take it you are also a trader. Your present decision to hold and my decision to exit many positions has yielded visible results for both of us. My future timing may be right and it may be wrong. Gone are the days when one has to fax/phone/email a broker as regards when to enter or exit. I am an itrader, and a firm believer in the use of stop losses.

My astute Yahoo Yahoo investor friend can you pls explain stop losses to me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
bigass:

Me attack who?? you need to refresh your memories. i didnt reacted to chibuking or omoajo1. i haven't been active here for awhile. stop taking Conc Orijin

If you are looking for someone to exchange words with you in order to suppress your pain and running emotions, am sorry but you have met the wrong person.

And BTW I drink red wine and not orijin. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
bigass:

You seemingly right time to re-enter may be wrong afterall.

No one can time the market...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
We have been here before
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dexterax:

NGN 8 in view...

#3rdMainlandThings

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
natruetalk:

I saw the exact same thing bruv. You should have seen Access today, laugh wan kee me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
bigass:

See you wey i get internet crush on... you wan make i die abi.... okay no wahala anyway i don exit.

Why buy it for N8 when you can wait a bit more and buy it for N2 per share ?

Why have online crush when we can have the real deal biko?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dopeyomi(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

Question for the gods tongue

If i nack yσυ E-slap eHn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dagr8(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

Pls explain more on the third law.
Don't invest what you can't afford to lose....that is what he meant
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
Born2berich:

If you are looking for someone to exchange words with you in order to suppress your pain and running emotions, am sorry but you have met the wrong person.

And BTW I drink red wine and not orijin. smiley

Go and taste Orijin mix it with Chivita. You will love it meanwhile Orijin is produced by Guinness Nigeria.

Be sure your Red wine isn't adulterated
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
grin grin grin What a bearish season.

Big asss don start again: adding acid upon bearish season.

Oga Passwelle, e be like say u new hear this "stop loss". Na so so stop loss wey dey read for your post.

Once again, I welcome you all to 2008 saga! IJN grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
stockbull:
Have we been hearing from you?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
Toluway:

Have we been hearing from you?

grin via revelation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
passwelle:

Ogbeni, what exactly does the bolded mean? I pointed out a post of yours that had no factual basis. It was believed then and liked by your supporters club, and as the truth set folks free, they went back to unlike it. Simples.
Stop all these malicious posts

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
Elai147:
grin grin grin What a bearish season.

Big asss don start again: adding acid upon bearish season.

Oga Passwelle, e be like say u new hear this "stop loss". Na so so stop loss wey dey read for your post.

Once again, I welcome you all to 2008 saga! IJN grin

No mind me jare... I dey leave and chairman no gree collect his leave so i get plenty time and i am alone. na small remain this morning i almost mas....

i dey go comment for sexual compatibility thread

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
bigass:

Go and taste Orijin mix it with Chivita. You will love it meanwhile Orijin is produced by Guinness Nigeria.

Be sure your Red wine isn't adulterated

Okay smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
stockbull:

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired-Helen Keller

This is the time to know thy sef.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (7879) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blackman101, Locotrader(m), Streetinvestor2, NL1960, Heishere, tijany130(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.