Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,610 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:52 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11315508 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (7968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
Elai147:

grin via revelation.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
Toluway:

Have we been hearing from you?

Actually, stockbull was the first person to note the ever bullish character of that oga and he stated it, but some people felt he was just reacting to the likely usurpation of his influence on the thread. I guess that was why he went mute.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
I'm not a trader, I'm not an investor; I neither drink red wine nor orijin, I only take PURE water; I have never really been un-cynical about the Ikoyi prophet (oga mi passwelle can dig out my archives grin )...all I have is a portfolio with a REPUTABLE broker and I love to drink blood as the bears bleed me with the HOPE that "this 2 shall pass".

#laff wan tear my trouser (in Dexterax' soothing voice)

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
dsonofmaan:

Actually, stockbull was the first person to note the ever bullish character of that oga and he stated it, but some people felt he was just reacting to the likely usurpation of his influence on the thread. I guess that was why he went mute.

Gbam!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
bigass:

See you wey i get internet crush on... you wan make i die abi.... okay no wahala anyway i don exit.

Why buy it for N8 when you can wait a bit more and buy it for N2 per share ?
Dexman why are you crushing the crush on you? Take your time ooooo. Sir Born why are you sweating Badass Bigass ? why do you overanalyze what she says? why do you give her more scrutiny than like say joysmart? You never tell us wetin dey pain you ooo. Anyways I believe its bear things . When the market was sweet and you could buy anything and make money , nobody was heeding correct advice. I mentioned in one of my previous post that it is now we would know investors from speculators.One oga here took it so personal that he almost provoked me to send kidnappers after him but as BSITL i chilled out
Seriously what is giving peeps false hope that this will soon be over? The Naira is falling, oil prices are falling, there is so much insecurity in the land, Boko have taken over some companies and cities, FPI are pulling out funds, election campaigns have not even started yet when politicians will order their stockbrokers to sell all the FBN shares even at 5 naira and sell their 100 million naira house in banana island for 10 million and yet people listen to advise that the market will soon stabilize. People are holding on to losses because prophet says its well . Even when Boko drops a bomb today majority of people will say its well . when you begin to fall into that its well group, you know you are finished
I will ask a simple question. lets say you are holding on to UBA at 4.66 today , supposing UBA falls to 2.33 if you sold wouldnt you have doubled your holdings? You think its impossible? A situation where even results do not even move the market shows the confidence has left the market .
PW,Mpi, Omoajo, Dexman, Elai , Agbola, Born, natrue ,charlesnerdman et al I hail all of una . I hope say una hold money . For those still holding on to your losses, I say cut the crap and keep your cash. Opportunities will always show up. you have the chance of buying 1 million units of first bank at 8 naira . I no fit shout

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
3 months ago

bigass:
Myjoy08 and his optimism about Oando!!!! You have said alot about Oando which didn't come to pass. If I were you I will just keep mum about Oando.

Toluway:
BIG as! You are always undiplomatically, uncautiously and tacklessly hard on someone. You go dey break your lover heart o! Please let us encourage one another. Oando has already equated the forces and psychologies behind it to have moved from 15 to 31 Naira. It is now time to refuel to enable it move further and that is what it is waiting to do. Remember the bull and bear are not inanimate objects, as a matter of fact, they are human minds with reasonable level of common sense.

mercylicious:
If myjoy no talk, dem go say- Myjoy say sumtin. If e talk, issue.

myjoy08:

Thank you my dear sister. the issue of Madam B should be surprising to anyone here except the new member. No one is paid to share a very classified information here on public forum but i know for sure such information will always benefit someone if not the sharer it itself. It is not meant for you to follow or act on, just to be aware. We just have to continue praying for Madam B, it is well with your soul and almighty God will comfort you and change you for the best! Just watch out, Oando is not a must buy; it is an optional investment on individual perspective.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
bigass:
3 months ago

Hehehehehehehe!!!

Oga myjoy08...say something....... Kpuuuuwaaa (HEAVY E-Slap) grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
Moneysage:
With my portfolio bleeding severely, Joysmart, you still managed to give me some laugh. Chai!!! Anyway, thanks for the other day. grin

@AKS: gooD day man. Is it goud to buy LInkage assurance now? What do you se in this stock? What is there business and who are there directors?

grin grin
Ogbeni what have you and joysmart been doing? giving each other laffs. chai you have been bursted. There I was accusing the dexman not knowing it was you . Anyways happy for you 2 . keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
bigass:
3 months ago

Sister Big..., We will both happy at the end. It is well with u jare my dear!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
mpi210:

Hehehehehehehe!!!

Oga myjoy08...say something....... Kpuuuuwaaa (HEAVY E-Slap) grin grin grin grin grin
Bigass just sent me a PM that she is writing a book and what she does most time is to stir controversy and see how people will react. She is presently working on her new book titled "unmasking a fake prophet " . it is well

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
I have a curious question for folks here whose offices are close to Onyeama's...not some prophet from wherever angry

Is it possible that no one is buying these shares that are being sold and that someone somewhere is just returning them to the basket of OS? Who are those buying these shares for crying out loud? "I really wanna understand this" (in the voice of Kirk Whalum)

cc: nna m PW

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
Moneysage:
I have a curious question for folks here whose offices are close to Onyeama's...not some prophet from wherever angry

Is it possible that no one is buying these shares that are being sold and that someone somewhere is just returning them to the basket of OS? Who are those buying these shares for crying out loud? "I really wanna understand this" (in the voice of Kirk Whalum)

CC Prophet, pastors Jujuman Imam and all their followers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
i am waiting for Firstbank at 4Naira

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
myjoy08:

Sister Big..., We will both happy at the end. It is well with u jare my dear!

I so like the way you dey handle our yarns for here
My portfolio dey bleed seriously too, but blaming others will not help us.
myjoy nor force anyone to buy O n O, na ONLY you carry ur money waka put inside
So stop the blame game guys.......always do ur DD cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
UkwuAmu:

Ogbeni what have you and joysmart been doing? giving each other laffs. chai you have been bursted. There I was accusing the dexman not knowing it was you . Anyways happy for you 2 . keep it up.

Oga mi, I remain loyal to your kingdom of long, but extremely PROPHETIC posts grin

Nevertheless, you shouldn't have quoted my post na! These duplications would attract ayztech's attention to my paroles. Anyway, thanks for wishing us well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
mpi210:

Hehehehehehehe!!!

Abeg make una free this guy na! Who was here when dow jones took a nose dive last month? Who has also observed that it has again hit back to all time high? The fact remains that we will all keep guessing. Have a plan that can survive come bear come bull

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Abeg make una free this guy na! Who was here when dow jones took a nose dive last month? Who has also observed that it has again hit back to all time high? The fact remains that we will all keep guessing. Have a plan that can survive come bear come bull

My oga: I remember my exertions and agitations to drag OUR "Dexter loves APR" below NGN 3. Now, I need a miracle to place a buy order.

Chai...wetin bears go cause ehn...DRG

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Bros there is difference between dow jones and omoluabi savings oooo grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
UkwuAmu:

Bros there is difference between dow jones and omoluabi savings oooo grin grin grin
.....and loans grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
Moneysage:

My oga: I remember my exertions and agitations to drag OUR "Dexter loves APR" below NGN 3. Now, I need a miracle to place a buy order.

Area i bought at 3 Naira and sold today . will buy more of it when the free fall is over.Not a bad buy though but why hold when i can buy more later

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Moneysage:
Bro, till the market shut down in 08 people were mopping up mehn. There is always a buyer and a seller for every trade (or in select cases a market maker). Folks are always full of hope that things will head back north right after they buy a stock at a supposed discount, hence the falling knives saying. Its always good to wait for a solid retracement. You wont buy at the lowest low but you stand a better chance of dodging a falling knife.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
UkwuAmu:

Area i bought at 3 Naira and sold today . will buy more of it when the free fall is over.Not a bad buy though but why hold when i can buy more later
Respect Sir. Stop loss thingz grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Meanwhile Obama party is taking serious beatings in midterm elections
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
UkwuAmu:

Bros there is difference between dow jones and omoluabi savings oooo
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
Moneysage:

Dexter wey don SELL APR since...i dey slack?

Make una dey there...Dexter loves APR ko....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dexterax:

Dexter wey don SELL APR since...i dey slack?

Make una dey there...Dexter loves APR ko....

Dexter loves APR ni grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
bigass:
Meanwhile Obama party is taking serious beatings in midterm elections

My online crush, all systems are being reconfigured and re-calibrated.

For example, the days of consistent $100 per barrel of crude oil are over...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
Moneysage:

My oga, I thought I left a copy of my essay on the Greater Fool Theory with you?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
UkwuAmu:

Dexman why are you crushing the crush on you? Take your time ooooo. Sir Born why are you sweating Badass Bigass ? why do you overanalyze what she says? why do you give her more scrutiny than like say joysmart? You never tell us wetin dey pain you ooo. Anyways I believe its bear things .

How am I sweating bigass again? And why do you want me to scrutinize joysmart? Wetin she do you?

Abi e dey pain you say na moneysage give am good feeling not you? Better confess now? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
You guys should free myjoy08, he only gave his opinion while you made the decision. please, let him be.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dexterax:

My online crush, all systems are being reconfigured and re-calibrated.

For example, the days of consistent $100 per barrel of crude oil are over...

And Nigeria is highly dependent on oil revenue..A drop in oil price means?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (7968) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: veecovee, Jonwest, ositadima1(m), naturalflow and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.