Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11126454 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (7840) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
bigass:
3 months ago

Chia...You too be wicked somebody. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
UkwuAmu:

Bigass just sent me a PM that she is writing a book and what she does most time is to stir controversy and see how people will react. She is presently working on her new book titled "unmasking a fake prophet " . it is well

Is this really true?

Anyways ThE OcToPuS says hi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
IT IS WELL! IT IS WELL!! IT IS WELL!!! Strength for the weary heart!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
grin grin

i wan join abeg
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deept(m): 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
NASDAQ = Maddoff
NSE= Ololo
NSEMPA=

God bless you all!!! cheesy cry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tomorrow i must fire out all the testing units of cutix i bought at #1.52,#1.58,#1.60.I realised i am making a mistake i shouldn't be in yet.oil price plummeting,reserve plummeting,naira under serious pressure,foreign investors exiting,election nearing,forceful selling beckons to finance political agenda which will make the bigwigs holding banking stocks and industrial with customer-goods stocks ease out.Then mother of bear is looming from now till February next year.Hmmm i officially run out!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tomorrow i must fire out all the testing units of cutix i bought at #1.52,#1.58,#1.60.I realised i am making a mistake i shouldn't be in yet.oil price plummeting,reserve plummeting,naira under serious pressure,foreign investors exiting,election nearing,forceful selling beckons to finance political agenda which will make the bigwigs holding banking stocks and industrial with customer-goods stocks ease out.Then mother of bear is looming from now till February next year.Hmmm i officially run out!!! I will be back in the market before the foreign investor are back if i could c easy transition and possibly if i c the slowpoke ousted out of power cos i am tired of happenings in the country without bold and result oriented task undertaken except lies,deceipt and display of gross impermittable ineptitudeness while hiding under pretexts of all sorts.Flush this ibb servant boy out,he isn’t a bold and people's leader.He is a leader of his interest only.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
if buhari wins,i will love it.Though the market will first react somehow but latter foreign investors who are our market fulcrum will love the man and his administration and market will build confidence on this and i will like to say the market will have the greatest growth compared to this clueless,visionless, and vague president we hv now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
[quote author=immanuello post=27759521]if buhari wins,i will love it.Though the market will first react somehow but latter foreign investors who are our market fulcrum will love the man and his administration and market will build confidence on this and i will like to say the market will have the greatest growth compared to this clueless,visionless, and vague president we hv now.[/quote

some times there are things you dont need to say, if he was vision-less why did you vote for him , and if he is clueless how did he become the commander in Chief of the Nigeria arm forces ? you are a wise man you dont need to talk like a child

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
[quote author=Josh121 post=27760526][/quote]

chai...wetin bear go cause ehn... grin grin grin

In other news, for the few members who still have tashere portfolio with Meritrade, have you noticed that they no longer give report of the performance of Meristem High-Yield or their Meristem Equity Fund (can't remember what they call it)... Bears Bleed Baron Brokers Bountifully

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 6:38am On Nov 06, 2014
When the going gets tough ...................One love bnsitl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2014
@passwelle: Is everything OK? Biko, post something. The Lord is your strength. IT IS WELL.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2014
Moneysage:
@passwelle: Is everything OK? Biko, post something. The Lord is your strength. IT IS WELL.
grin
Lol, dude I detach the stock markets from religion. If religion had any import on the markets, churches would be investing on the bourse and asking for tithes via cross trades. Folks here don't want to hear from people like me. They want to be told it is well. So I will hold my peace.
nb. I am cash rich.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2014
passwelle:
Lol, dude I detach the stock markets from religion. If religion had any import on the markets, churches would be investing on the bourse and asking for tithes via cross trades. Folks here don't want to hear from people like me. They want to be told it is well. So I will hold my peace.
nb. I am cash rich.

Ogbeni park!

You appear to be taking NSEMPA issues a bit personal. I never thought my post could invoke churches, tithes...

Just to awake you to your early-morning market updates and tactics (with some cup of sarcasm). Which one come be "I will hold my peace"

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2014
zenith open d floor with x10 offer against bid

transcorp seen @ 3.4 grin chai! one chance buyer don surfer

O and o seen @ 17.82 grin

fbn melting at a faster rate seen @ 10 grin

dangote suger 5.4 @ 9free get ur cutlass ready abi u don shift goal post?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2014
The anger wey this market take start this morning na wah!!!

Anyway, wey my popcorn? Make I dey watch as dem dey hog down to where I dey... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2014
Jeez!
no bid for transcorp.
sell orders rejected even at market price- no order within permitted trading price range.

i don die !
am off oando. . i no want sell at 8 naira

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2014
With the way tins r going in this market, UBA may reach #2, fcmb #2, fbnh #7, oando #8.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2014
nestle on full offer! N883 naira!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2014
natruetalk:
zenith open d floor with x10 offer against bid

transcorp seen @ 3.4 grin chai! one chance buyer don surfer

O and o seen @ 17.82 grin

fbn melting at a faster rate seen @ 10 grin

dangote suger 5.4 @ 9free get ur cutlass ready abi u don shift goal post?

My Oga, thanks for the head-up. My kotlass is everly ready @N3.5

UBA and OANDO no go send my go early grave at all......... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2014
duni04:
nestle on full offer! N883 naira!
Bros, no cause Oga Ewumi to land you thunderous e-slap oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 10:48am On Nov 06, 2014
Selling off my UBA after enduring 28% loss, not doing long term again

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:48am On Nov 06, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MilikiAgent: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2014
one need to be very very afraiddddddddddddddddddddd
@2007/2008 - 1ce bitten twice shy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2014
It is now you guys are realizing? Thank God your eyes are opened.

Stay there dey form shina rambo..Long term ko, long term ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (7840) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.