Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,770 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11126211 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5313) (5314) (5315) (5316) (5317) (5318) (5319) ... (7840) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

You don't even understand the simple ones people tell you on Nairaland, you want to understand quants. grin grin

Just stick to what works for you.

Always have it in your mind that those machines or algos were written by humans. The only difference between that and human is speed of execution.

Noted sir, If only wishes were horses, those algos machines would be mine
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Anyone wey heat do should go outside and collect fresh air. grin grin

This one na season 2 episode 1.

Movie just dey start.

If I were u, I would incline my comments and structure my belief more in probabilities than certitude.

I hope u still realise that even the TA u so confidently talk about is totally hinged on PREDICTIONS.
That's why they are patterns in price(and vol) actions used to identify trends and make forecast. ...and even the most complex of forecast can be subjective because they involve extrapolations and human error.

Not saying ur postulation may not turn out right but u need to assign a measure of probability to it and never certainty.

That said, I like the fact that ur having fun, but pls note that Mr market CAN do his thing where and when he wants without recourse to even the most complex of predictions in TA, FA and even SA.
...even the late Charles Dow would've agreed to this. wink cheesy grin

If anything, I am with u... but am also not with u.
Because I understand that in the stock market world, its only in a bear market(like these) that the manufacturer's of great assets put it out for sale at sumptuous discounts.
...and since I do not know the weight of their inventory or how long they intend to sell, it makes sense to gradually cherry-pick during the 'trade-fair' wink cheesy grin
The most important thing is for one to ensure they do so, honouring their STRATEGY, PERSONALITY and INVESTMENT GOAL !!

#anythingcanhappen grin grin grin

Regards

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
ugonology:
please help me suggest a stock i can invest a million naira on, am new here but have very strong interest in the NSE market. Considering dancem, zenith or NB
If you're able to get Zenith at N20 or below on Monday, please go for Zenith. NB is a no-no right now and DangCem is also "dangling" at the moment and might respond to the ''Southward'' call soon just like the almighty Nestle did on Friday. Ayam not an expert ooo but this is what I would do if I were in your shoes.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
ugonology:
please help me suggest a stock i can invest a million naira on, am new here but have very strong interest in the NSE market. Considering dancem, zenith or NB

The LEAGUE is coming to an end and FINAL MATCHES are scheduled to take place in MARCH/APRIL.

As a NEWBIE its better you keep your 1M or invest in a POULTRY business then use part of your profit to join in next season come NOVEMBER/APRIL.

Else you are PRONE to INJURY that might lead to SURGERY.

Thank me later.

*ThE OcToPuS*

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ugonology(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
Thanks...would you recommend i use meristem?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
PETERiCHY:

The LEAGUE is coming to an end and FINAL MATCHES are scheduled to take place in MARCH/APRIL.

As a NEWBIE its better you keep your 1M or invest in a POULTRY business then use part of your profit to join in next season come NOVEMBER/APRIL.

Thank me later.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Peteru you don cast finally grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
PETERiCHY:

As a NEWBIE its better you keep your 1M or invest in a POULTRY business
Thank me later.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Peteru, werey ni e olorun....poultry and NSE, is there any correlation? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
Coolcash1:

Peteru, werey ni e olorun....poultry and NSE, is there any correlation? grin

Peteru gave a very good advice only if you can decipher the coded msg embedded.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
Yea high frequency money, comes with High frequency BP grin.
When you grow up , you could be able to control it 220/160 shocked
pluto09:

Some of the talks on how people make money with jijo are exaggerated.....
Jijo and HBP go together. shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
This week: UBA, GT, Dangote CEM, Forte, Transcrop, Afripud will release their audited financial. Hope it goes well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
Just wish to use this medium to appreciate all of you that got in touch with me.
All are silent readers/observers on this forum except one person who is a regular commenter.
You surprised me really, you didn't judge, name-call or have ill thoughts about my motive and I must say thank you to all for getting in touch. cool
Still in process and will soon be concluded.
Once again, thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
eziokwunwoko:
This week: UBA, GT, Dangote CEM, Forte, Transcrop, Afripud will release their audited financial. Hope it goes well
It may not be next week for all.
For those that submitted unaudited/interim reports, they still have up to end of first quarter (March ending) to submit the audited one, but those that didn't submit interim must submit by Friday 28th Feb.
Lol @ transcrop. Transcrop ko, transplant ni. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
Chibuking81:
Maybe 15 kobo as usual
Oga Chibu, it could be more than 15kobo, that's if they're not stingy with it.
EPS of 35kobo in 2019 to 18kobo in 2018.
We see how it goes sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
A bullish divergence occurs when the RSI creates an oversold reading followed by a higher low that matches correspondingly lower lows in the price. This indicates rising bullish momentum, and a break above oversold territory could be used to trigger a new long position.

A bearish divergence occurs when the RSI creates an overbought reading followed by a lower high that matches corresponding higher highs on the price.
[b][/b]

The above is an extract from my reading on Investopedia. I'll appreciate an example using one of the stocks on NSE to elaborate on the above. Thanks

CC: Rabbioracle, FXuser, BullBearMkt, Coolcash,Currentprice etal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BAMOFIN1: 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
owoblow77:

I agree. AYAM an anomaly grin
When Ifa announces that we may start buying again, I will jejely go for blue chip stocks. I should eat the fruits of my labour. grin

owoblow77 Don't run away from jijo. Open another account with say 3% of your portfolio solely for jijo with ONLY dividend paying blue chips with sterling fundamentals. Try to enter at lowest price following a pullback and exist at between 10-15% appreciation to await same or another stock having similar qualities but is pulling back. The worst scenario is that your jijo money can get tied down during bear period but at any point in time you will be in the same boat as a long term holder of the stock.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by billtommy(m): 12:17am On Feb 23, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Thank me later.

*ThE OcToPuS*

We are thanking you from now on, but please can you enlighten us on the reason why he should stay away till November?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:01am On Feb 23, 2020
For days I've waited in vein for our bear gang fellows to update us. wink cheesy grin
...its been 2 days since 3 different drugs were declared effective in the fight against COVID-19(also known as Coronavirus)

1) REMDESIVIR; an antiretroviral drug developed by Gilead sciences... a biotechnology coy quoted on the US stock exchange(nasdaq)
2) FAVILAVIR; another antiretroviral drug from Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceuticals in China.
AND
3) CHLOROQUINE PHOSPHATE.(yes, the one u know)

The 1st 2 have already been approved and certified effective with treating the virus.
...with levels of spread and the contagion now decelerating and records of treatment increasing.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41422-020-0282-0

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2020/02/17/China-approves-antiviral-favilavir-to-treat-coronavirus/5291581953892/

Elsewhere, oil price(brent), which formed another of the bear outcry has since gone up ahead of the budget benchmark to near $58/barrel.

Fortunately, Chief Peter, Rabbidoracle and their fellow bear gang were kind enough to keep us abreast when the chips were down.
Unfortunately though, they have refused to update us with the latest of developments at this time.
...just wait until u see any drawback with these information and I bet u will hear from them !! grin grin grin
I love those guys. wink cheesy grin

As one of my fav musician(Phill Collins) sang; "We always need to hear both sides of the story"

Btw, there might be something to make of this post for those who play the foriegn equity market space.
...maybe VALUE can be taped in some unfamiliar sectoral lines in certain countries.

Selah

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 7:22am On Feb 23, 2020
Mcy56:
Just wish to use this medium to appreciate all of you that got in touch with me.
All are silent readers/observers on this forum except one person who is a regular commenter.
You surprised me really, you didn't judge, name-call or have ill thoughts about my motive and I must say thank you to all for getting in touch. cool
Still in process and will soon be concluded.
Once again, thank you.
mcy it might or might not be me
If it is me anologuity de worry me
U gave order say make we no quote u.that is the only thing l know how to do with this my not too big phone.using it is challenging
l for be the first to ask.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:31am On Feb 23, 2020
PETERiCHY:

EXACTLY.

For the NEWBIES that don't know how this stuffs works.close your ears to war mongers and monitor your portfolio meticulously from November till April those 6months are the PEAK PERIOD.

EXIT the market in the month of MAY for the so called LONG TERMERS and enjoy your LOOTS in peace.

Even during the dreaded stock GLOBAL MELTDOWN in 2008.I was in Singapore the ASI peaked in March at 66000bpt before it started declining in the month of APRIL after released of 2007 F/Y and 2008 Q1 results by SEPTEMBER it become GLARING there was serious fire on the mountain..

Due to this strategy some of us weren't affected much by the 2008 stock meltdown though I later paid heavy dues with BankPHB in 2011 and OANDO in 2014.

That's why we always preach SELL in MAY and GO AWAY then come back in NOVEMBER to repeat the circle again and again

*ThE OcToPuS*

@billtommy and BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2020
FOOD 4 THOUGHT

DANGOTE poached LAFARGE/WAPCO MD Michel Puchercos he might as well poach the Nigeria version of the COY in the NEAREST FUTURE. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2020
ndidigood:
mcy it might or might not be me
If it is me anologuity de worry me
U gave order say make we no quote u.that is the only thing l know how to do with this my not too big phone.using it is challenging l for be the first to ask.
Thanks sis. Appreciate!
I love you women's encouragement. Women sure understood what it means and takes to genuinely seek such, be disciplined and hard-working.
Some other ladies could have followed shortcut, no time to waste time. All these men forming Mr. Mancho, dem go pay am for free and still double am self. Na where you dey see dem be that. grin
I didn't get your mail by the way.
I mentioned that post should not to be quoted so it doesn't look like spamming.
Lol @ analoguity worry you. Haunty upgrade nah, we're in the millennial. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2020
PETERiCHY:
FOOD 4 THOUGHT DANGOTE poached LAFARGE/WAPCO MD Michel Puchercos he might as well poach the Nigeria version of the COY in the NEAREST FUTURE. grin
Hhmmm. Someone is currently trapped in Wapco and looking for way out, I mean way of escape. lipsrsealed
Also attach Aliko's pic taking with PMB and possibly Trump nah. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2020
That reminds me, where is deepsuk ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinola98: 11:40am On Feb 23, 2020
Intendy:
Zenith Bank Plc Closure of Register - Year Ended 31 December 2019

Proposed Dividend N2.50Kobo

Proposed Bonus Nil

Qualification Date Monday, 9th March 2020

Closure Date Tuesday, 10th March 2020

AGM Date Monday, 16th March 2020

Payment Date Monday, 16th March 2020

AGM Venue Shehu Musa Yaradua Centre, 1, Memorial Drive (Opposite Sheraton Hotels & Towers), Abuja, FCT

Time: 9:00am

Hello my people

Does it mean if I buy 100,000 Zenith shares before the qualification on the 9th March, I will qualify for the 2.50 Naira dividend on the new shares ?
Abeg make una answer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2020
Mcy56:

Thanks sis. Appreciate!
I love you women's encouragement. Women sure understood what it means and takes to genuinely seek such, be disciplined and hard-working.
Some other ladies could have followed shortcut, no time to waste time. All these men forming Mr. Mancho, dem go pay am for free and still double am self. Na where you dey see dem be that. grin
I didn't get your mail by the way.
I mentioned that post should not to be quoted so it doesn't look like spamming.
Lol @ analoguity worry you. Haunty upgrade nah, we're in the millennial. grin
my analogism is laziness since l started using small phonel find it challenging checking and sending mail
I will fix my tab it is easier navigating with a big tablet
I Wii send u mail when l fix it
Good luck darling wish u d best

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2020
Mcy56:
That reminds me, where is deepsuk ?
choi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2020
akinola98:

Hello my people

Does it mean if I buy 100,000 Zenith shares before the qualification on the 9th March, I will qualify for the 2.50 Naira dividend on the new shares ?
Abeg make una answer
yes
U will get #250000 minus 10% withholding tax
That is #225000 just like that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2020
eziokwunwoko:

No one should expect a good result from the oil companies. All oil companies are down all over the world. None of them is enjoying growth in revenue and earnings. Forte oil included.
The picture of expectations with respect to oil companies has been flashed by oando, eternal, , 11 Plc, total, etc.
Afriprudent will perform
UBA... No disappointment
GTB... Level of zenith
DANGOTE CEMENT--below level of 2018 FY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kolping: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2020
CSCS Online Subscription Fees Update

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mcy56:

Hhmmm. Someone is currently trapped in Wapco and looking for way out, I mean way of escape. lipsrsealed
Also attach Aliko's pic taking with PMB and possibly Trump nah. grin

Trapped in WAPCO when we've gone on a succesful first TRIP and embarked on 2nd trip @N15:00k whereas our BREAK-EVEN price is N15.33lk

Well UACN will soon hit N8.00k our SWEETSPOT for a third 3rd trip.

Also waiting for FBNH to hit N4.50k for a 2nd TRIP and

ZENITHBK @#N16.00k for a 2nd trip.

For the NEWBIES in JiJO business DONT EVER test the RIVER with both feet rather split your ARMIES/JiJO CAPITAL into 9 or 10 BATTALION.

So you can COMFORTABLY sleep well at night and also be able to REINFORCE/AVERAGE DOWN when the need calls.

As for ME and my HOUSEHOLD "Long Term Investment in NSE is DEAD and BURIED with our BANKPHB shares on 5th AUG 2011.

*ThE OcToPuS*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Thank me later.

*ThE OcToPuS*

I don’t think this is the same Peteru that follow Jesus then? Your own fishers of men don turn to poultry of NSE....chai, inside life grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
onegentleguy:
For days I've waited in vein for our bear gang fellows to update us. wink cheesy grin
...its been 2 days since 3 drugs have been found to be effective in the fight against COVID-19(also known as Coronavirus)

1) REMDESIVIR; an antiretroviral drug developed by Gilead sciences... a biotechnology coy quoted on the US stock exchange(nasdaq)
2) FAVILAVIR; another antiretroviral drug from Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceuticals in China.
AND
3) CHLOROQUINE PHOSPHATE.(yes, the one u know)

The 1st 2 have already been approved and certified effective with treating the virus.
...with levels of spread and the contagion now decelerating and records of treatment increasing.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41422-020-0282-0

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2020/02/17/China-approves-antiviral-favilavir-to-treat-coronavirus/5291581953892/

Elsewhere, oil price(brent), which formed another of the bear outcry has since gone up ahead of the budget benchmark to near $58/barrel.

Fortunately, Chief Peter, Rabbidoracle and their fellow bear gang were kind enough to keep us abreast when the chips were down.
Unfortunately though, they have refused to update us with the latest of developments at this time.
...just wait until u see any drawback with these information and I bet u will hear from them !! grin grin grin
I love those guys. wink cheesy grin

As one of my fav musician(Phill Collins) sang; "We always need to hear both sides of the story"

Btw, there might be something to make of this post for those who play the foriegn equity market space.
...maybe VALUE can be taped in some unfamiliar sectoral lines in certain countries.

Selah

Sorry to digress a little. I have been following Gilead Sciences since they have been on their drug trial for the virus. bought their shares a week ago. This is good news to hear. the stock will definitely fly by Monday. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5313) (5314) (5315) (5316) (5317) (5318) (5319) ... (7840) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Diyke4rich and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.