Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,276 members, 7,887,799 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:03 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11181301 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5314) (5315) (5316) (5317) (5318) (5319) (5320) ... (7879) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
ndidigood:
my analogism is laziness since l started using small phonel find it challenging checking and sending mail
I will fix my tab it is easier navigating with a big tablet. I Wii send u mail when l fix it
Good luck darling wish u d best
Amen. Thanks Sis. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
PETERiCHY:
Trapped in WAPCO when we've gone on a succesful first TRIP and embarked on 2nd trip @N15:00k whereas our BREAK-EVEN price is N15.33lk *
Lol. I dragged you out.
The day you are trapped, don't hesitate to let us know too. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Wanity:
Ooh what is wrong with me? please realityshot I wanted to reply someone on front page am sorry
This got me lmao. grin
Politics guys, their blood can be hot and they can insult eehhnnnn. grin
That gentleman gave you a good advice.
Also check out Oga RabbiDoracle's posts, you will get a lot of valuable info too (not the recent ones about bear market o lipsrsealed ).
Chibuking81's recent posts on investing are also very useful and vital. smiley
Peter's post on sell in May and come back in November is one sided. Check back in July if you wouldn't see him in market. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
PETERiCHY:
The MARKET is really getting interesting day by day. another round of WEALTH TRANSFER in the MAKING grin grin grin
INTERIM DIVIDENDS HUNTERS taking position from 2MORO won't be a BAD IDEA.
*ThE OcToPuS*
One of Peter's posts, dated July 18, 2019.
Oya come and argue with me that you actually made the comment in November or December 2019. tongue
Lol, na me and you today. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Trapped in WAPCO when we've gone on a succesful first TRIP and embarked on 2nd trip @N15:00k whereas our BREAK-EVEN price is N15.33lk

Well UACN will soon hit N8.00k our SWEETSPOT for a third 3rd trip.

Also waiting for FBNH to hit N4.50k for a 2nd TRIP and

ZENITHBK @#N16.00k for a 2nd trip.

For the NEWBIES in JiJO business DONT EVER test the RIVER with both feet rather split your ARMIES/JiJO CAPITAL into 9 or 10 BATTALION.

So you can COMFORTABLY sleep well at night and also be able to REINFORCE/AVERAGE DOWN when the need calls.

As for ME and my HOUSEHOLD "Long Term Investment in NSE is DEAD and BURIED with our BANKPHB shares on 5th AUG 2011.

*ThE OcToPuS*

You are quick to show us...if it gains 20k on Monday and falls to N13 you will say you have off loaded.

Keep same energy. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mcy56:

One of Peter's posts, dated July 18, 2019.
Oya come and argue with me that you actually made the comment in November or December 2019. tongue
Lol, na me and you today. grin

Have you heard of PRE-SEASON match before?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Care4: 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mcy56:

This got me lmao. grin
Politics guys, their blood can be hot and they can insult eehhnnnn. grin
That gentleman gave you a good advice.
Also check out Oga RabbiDoracle's posts, you will get a lot of valuable info too (not the recent ones about bear market o lipsrsealed ).
Chibuking81's recent posts on investing are also very useful and vital. smiley
Peter's post on sell in May and come back in November is one sided. Check back in July if you wouldn't see him in market. grin

Please, if I'm to buy any stock now Nd sell by MAY for profit, which companies will you recommend.

THE RISK IS ALL MINE TO BEAR. THANKS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by billtommy(m): 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
PETERiCHY:

@billtommy and BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

Thank you Mr Octopus grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
PETERiCHY:
Have you heard of PRE-SEASON match before?
No sir. What's it all about? tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
Care4:
Please, if I'm to buy any stock now Nd sell by MAY for profit, which companies will you recommend
THE RISK IS ALL MINE TO BEAR. THANKS.
You want my opinion bah? Good you said you'll bear the risk. Note that I'm in no way an expert ooo. grin
Ok. You dont even have to wait till May for now.
It's better to enter the ones that are good or whose dividend is certain now.
Remember Mr. Market has a mind of its own too.
1. Buy UCAP if you can get btw 3.20 - 3.40 range, below 3.50 seems good to me considering their mouth watering dividend -50kobo per share.
Sell after qualification date and move to another one.
**Tips: If you're lucky and it moved up to around 3.80 before Qualification date(which is 6th March), sell it, wait for pullback again and key-in for dividend. After qualification date, you may sell it and move to another one.

2. UBA: Expectation of good dividend yield. It closed the week at 7.40. Watch if they can panic sell below that amount, then buy. To me at 7.40 is also good.

3. Zenith: N2.50kobo declared. Getting around 19.50/19.60 will be good. It may or may not fall lower than that.
If it falls lower the better for you. Qualification date is March 9, 2020. Means you have to be inside the bus before 9th.

4. FCMB: There was improvement in their performance as shown in the interim report. EPS in 2018 was 18kobo. The new/recent EPS is 35kobo. Below 1.85 will be good. If they declared certain amount and you make such gain on the floor, you may sell it to re-enter again or wait for qualification date.

**Note: This range is purely based on earning season, its purely my opinion too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mcy56:

You want my opinion bah? Good you said you'll bear the risk. Note that I'm in no way an expert ooo. grin
1. Buy UCAP if you can get btw 3.20 - 3.40 range, below 3.50 seems good to me considering their mouth watering dividend -50kobo per share.
**Tips: If you're lucky and it moved up to around 3.80 before Qualification date(which is 6th March), sell it, wait for pullback again and key-in for dividend. After qualification date, you may sell it and move to another one.

2. UBA: Expectation of good dividend yield. It closed the week at 7.40. Watch if they can panic sell below that amount, then buy. To me at 7.40 is also good.

3. Zenith: N2.50kobo declared. Getting around 19.50/19.60 will be good. It may or may not fall lower than that.
If it falls lower the better for you.

4. FCMB: There was improvement in their performance as shown in the interim report. EPS in 2018 was 18kobo. The new/recent EPS is 35kobo. Below 1.85 will be good. If they declared certain amount and you made such gain on the floor, you may sell it to re-enter again or wait for qualification date.

**Note: This range is purely based on earning season, its purely my opinion too.
5. GTB:... cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
seyisanya:
5. GTB:... cool
Thanks Sir.
GTB too. 27 naira region seems good. It's in a class of its own.
My FA/TA/SA bosses may have different opinion. This is just mine.

@care4 just watch out this week, if theres going to be dumping, like one of the bosses predicted. This will afford you the opportunity to enter the stocks much lower.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mcy56:

Thanks Sir.
GTB too. 27 naira region seems good. It's in a class of its own.
My FA/TA/SA bosses may have different opinion. This is just mine.

@care4 just watch out this week, if theres going to be dumping, like one of the bosses predicted. This will afford you the opportunity to enter the stocks much lower.

If bears get FURIOUS.......grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Care4: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mcy56:

If it falls lower the better for you. Qualification date is March 9, 2020. Means you have to be inside the bus before 9th.

4. FCMB: There was improvement in their performance as shown in the interim report. EPS in 2018 was 18kobo. The new/recent EPS is 35kobo. Below 1.85 will be good. If they declared certain amount and you make such gain on the floor, you may sell it to re-enter again or wait for qualification date.

Thanks for your candid feed back.

It's only ZENITH that I'm not holding at the moment. It was on Friday that I canceled my limit BUY order that has stayed some days waiting for sub 17.50 but as it is now, that won't come anytime soon.

I'd build some volume on the other ones.

I appreciate.

@seyisanya thanks for the 5th.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 4:38am On Feb 24, 2020
Mcy56:

Amen. Thanks Sis. cool
It's not only you that get such laziness o, I also have a small phone whose work is just to make call, rcv call and send messages. smiley

aka akpo aza

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2020
https://punchng.com/caverton-helicopter-makes-emergency-landing-over-engine-failure/

God just protected the dividend here. Remember to pay your tithe..... grin

How dividend hunters will be handled this week.... grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2020
Yea! grin grin grin
DeRuggedProf:
https://punchng.com/caverton-helicopter-makes-emergency-landing-over-engine-failure/

God just protected the dividend here. Remember to pay your tithe..... grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:52am On Feb 24, 2020
The NBS has just released its quarterly GDP report which saw the biggest jump in real growth in 2019.
For emphasis, Q4 GDP grew by 2.55% up from 2.28% recorded in Q3.
The figure also showed the highest quarterly growth figure Nigeria has witnessed since Q3, 2015.

An overall yearly growth figure of 2.27% also means that the country maintains its growth trajectory since 2017 following from the recession the preceeding year.(2016)

It's clear that the few policies from the monetary end paid off in Q4.(rate cut, LDR increment etc)
If only this govt can be proactive with the necessary fiscal policies that can aid real growth, then we can make further progress from here.
...but of course, they seem to appear more clueless with each passing day.

May God continue to help us !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:18am On Feb 24, 2020
E ku market oo.
* Zenith getting attention this early market day, if you're still interested, keep your bid below 20
* Aiico.........tired already @N1? Couldnt replicate what law union did by jumping to 1.20 first before retracing its steppings ......Lazy thing. lipsrsealed grin
* Ucap........early birds got some units, down to 3.26................back to btw 3.48/3.50.............let's see how it goes..........
GTB...........sighted at 28.30.............Result is expected this week, so expect some upandan activities here.
Market started normally on a general note......

*updating........

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2020
Mcy56:
E ku market oo.
* Zenith getting attention this early market day, if you're still interested, keep your bid below 20
* Aiico.........tired already @N1? Couldnt replicate what law union did by jumping to 1.20 first before retracing its steppings ......Lazy thing. lipsrsealed grin
* Ucap........early birds got some units, down to 3.26................back to btw 3.48/3.50.............let's see how it goes..........
GTB...........sighted at 28.30.............
Market started normally on a general note......

*updating........

I used to go to a Tomato market in my village, TOMATO JOS DOES NOT ARRIVE THIS EARLY...... grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2020
Mcy56:
That reminds me, where is deepsuk ?
Please, where is merciliious ? I have an urgent message for her
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2020
Forte Oil no offer no bid...What's happening
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:41am On Feb 24, 2020
Toluway:
Please, where is mercili ious ? I have an urgent message for her
Oga Tolu I dont know anything about her.
One or two oldbies here should know, if they'll come out to tell you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2020
They have seen UBA's result. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2020
Princkez:
Forte Oil no offer no bid...What's happening
Where did you see Forte Oil on the table?
Undergoing name change processes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:45am On Feb 24, 2020
Mcy56:

Where did you see Forte Oil on the table?
Undergoing name change processes.
thanks now I remembered ...now ARDOVA
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2020
OakPearl:

grin grin grin
SURE!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:51am On Feb 24, 2020
BUA can sacrifice its factory for its share price...... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2020
OakPearl:

Does results still have much impact again?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2020
UBA presenting bargain opportunity...............N7 or below will be a good entry.......
.Panic selling things or big guys' activities........anyone..
Zenith sighted at 19.70...........

(1) (2) (3) ... (5314) (5315) (5316) (5317) (5318) (5319) (5320) ... (7879) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blackman101, Ginalex(f), Princkez, Mpeace(m), 222Martins(m), Locotrader(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.