Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11125733 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5646) (5647) (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) ... (7840) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 8:41am On May 09, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 8:51am On May 09, 2020
My Oga, can I share this your comic relief for the weekend with my friends.
yok:

[/b]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 8:51am On May 09, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:13am On May 09, 2020
rebekah2011:
My Oga, can I share this your comic relief for the weekend with my friends.

No problem please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2020
Thank you
yok:

No problem please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dileem: 10:16am On May 09, 2020
yok:

From Qtr2 2020 Accounting year. It is doubtful if Caverton/ other logistics businesses (except Nahco, due to strong subsidiary companies in other sectors of the economy) can escape the effect of Covid 19.

As an extension of the above, I will like to us to make a list of our own "Nsempa Covid Test/ Isolation Camp). It will consist of stock we must not buy until their Isolation/treatment from our NSempa Covid Camp is over. We cannot just be watching as some equities continue to make people poorer/waste resources.

The test kit will be as follow: Any of the 1st 2 conditions should send the stock to Covid Isolation Center, the manifestation of other tests should send the stock to treatment centre where it should be until delisted. Anyone that buys stock from the Covid list is on his own. Contribution to the list (add the stock that should go for Covid Test or treatment) is welcome from All.

To kick the ball rolling: Test Kit 1- Not paying dividend for 2 years continuously: Turnover/Profitability declining for 2 years continuously: 3- Company is no more operating as a normal business should be operating (anyone can add more to our test Kit).

STOCKS FOR COVID INVESTMENT ISOLATION CENTRE
- Oando
-International Breweries
-Academy Press
-Notore

COVID TREATMENT CENTRE - CONFIRMED CASES- Will be discharged on delisting or when dividend payment resumes
- Eko Corp
- Capital Oil
-Meyer
-Morinson
- Afromedia
-Omatek
- RT Briscoe
-Tantalizer
-John Holt
-Studio Press
-Trpple G
-SCOA
-Challerams
-CWG

Please let us add our own and someone should keep updating like Intedy's list, probably every month. So that newbies will not contract "Investment Covid", the sickness has the effect of making people to hate anything call capital market.

Finally once we have our list, we will like SEC, NSE and our Billionaires etc. to then donate to those individuals that these companies have made poorer or will still make poorer, but I am sure once we have this list we will not fall victims of this Stock Market Covid Infection again

Thank you YOK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dileem: 10:27am On May 09, 2020
Hi everyone
Great to be here.
I am a NewBie.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 10:38am On May 09, 2020
Dileem:
Hi everyone
Great to be here.
I am a NewBie.
Welcome Ma.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 10:41am On May 09, 2020
rebekah2011:
I do not know why this Nestle is selling above N1,000

Core investors do not sell...

Most of them are retired civil servants, only care about dividends.

Moreover Nestle EPS dividend payout is more than 50% as you know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 10:46am On May 09, 2020
yok:

From Qtr2 2020 Accounting year. It is doubtful if Caverton/ other logistics businesses (except Nahco, due to strong subsidiary companies in other sectors of the economy) can escape the effect of Covid 19.

As an extension of the above, I will like to us to make a list of our own "Nsempa Covid Test/ Isolation Camp). It will consist of stock we must not buy until their Isolation/treatment from our NSempa Covid Camp is over. We cannot just be watching as some equities continue to make people poorer/waste resources.

The test kit will be as follow: Any of the 1st 2 conditions should send the stock to Covid Isolation Center, the manifestation of other tests should send the stock to treatment centre where it should be until delisted. Anyone that buys stock from the Covid list is on his own. Contribution to the list (add the stock that should go for Covid Test or treatment) is welcome from All.

To kick the ball rolling: Test Kit 1- Not paying dividend for 2 years continuously: Turnover/Profitability declining for 2 years continuously: 3- Company is no more operating as a normal business should be operating (anyone can add more to our test Kit).

- Oando
-International Breweries
-Academy Press
-Notore

COVID TREATMENT CENTRE - CONFIRMED CASES- Will be discharged on delisting or when dividend payment resumes
- Eko Corp
- Capital Oil
-Meyer
-Morinson
- Afromedia
-Omatek
- RT Briscoe
-Tantalizer
-John Holt
-Studio Press
-Trpple G
-SCOA
-Challerams
-CWG
-EVANSMEDICAL

Please let us add our own and someone should keep updating like Intedy's list, probably every month. So that newbies will not contract "Investment Covid", the sickness has the effect of making people to hate anything call capital market.

Finally once we have our list, we will like SEC, NSE and our Billionaires etc. to then donate to those individuals that these companies have made poorer or will still make poorer, but I am sure once we have this list we will not fall victims of this Stock Market Covid Infection again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2020
ukay2:

Core investors do not sell...

Most of them are retired civil servants, only care about dividends.

Moreover Nestle EPS dividend payout is more than 50% as you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 11:05am On May 09, 2020
Uchetoba:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29930_DANGOTE_SUGAR_REFINERY_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MAY_2020.pdf

I expect a relatively flat result from dangote. Although the boarder closure will have helped their q3 and q4 sales to jump, part of the profits will be wiped off by increased import duties (cost of importing raw sugar) and also operating expenses. Dividend will be same as last year #1.10k.

Caveat : am in the bus hence the reason for the analysis.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 11:10am On May 09, 2020
Shouldn't the amount of sugar they import be less since they have sugar cane plantations(Savannah) in the north currently. Might not entirely wipe it off though. Just my thinking. I de inside the bus too
nna777:

I expect a flat result from dangote. Although the boarder closure will have helped their q3 and q4 sales to jump, part of the profits will be wiped off by increased import duties (cost of importing raw sugar) and also operating expenses. Dividend will be same as last year #1.10k.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:17am On May 09, 2020
nna777:

I expect a relatively flat result from dangote. Although the boarder closure will have helped their q3 and q4 sales to jump, part of the profits will be wiped off by increased import duties (cost of importing raw sugar) and also operating expenses. Dividend will be same as last year #1.10k.

Am in the bus too

Same dividend is better than its downwards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 11:22am On May 09, 2020
debeey87:
Shouldn't the amount of sugar they import be less since they have sugar cane plantations(Savannah) in the north currently. Might not entirely wipe it off though. Just my thinking. I de inside the bus too

my thinking is due to the boarder closure, smuggling of cheap refined sugar reduced leading to increased demand which lead to increased production capacity which in turn increased import to supplement. And I did mention that it will wipe PART not ALL of the profits.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 11:45am On May 09, 2020
megawealth01:
All the gurus in the house... Pls help me...

Is GLAXO (GSK) good to go?

Check the price charts. If you see spikes, stay away feom that stock.

My recommendation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2020
yok:

- Oando
-International Breweries
-Academy Press
-Notore

I have a buy recommendation for one of those four.

Entry level a bit lower though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:10pm On May 09, 2020
There is definitely something going on in fbnh. All the insider purchases are not just for nothing sake. http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29936_FBN_HOLDINGS_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MAY_2020.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:34pm On May 09, 2020
Mpeace:
There is definitely something going on in fbnh. All the insider purchases are not just for nothing sake. http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29936_FBN_HOLDINGS_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MAY_2020.pdf
I have said it before...something is fishing,we keep our fingers crossed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 12:42pm On May 09, 2020
meshpips:

International Brewing?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 12:43pm On May 09, 2020
Princkez:
I have said it before...something is fishing,we keep our fingers crossed

What of if the fish is rotten?

Loooooool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:53pm On May 09, 2020
ukay2:

What of if the fish is rotten?

Loooooool
I don't think so not after their NPL dropped to 9.2% as at q1 2020...but let's wait and see
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 12:57pm On May 09, 2020
ukay2:

International Brewing?

Nope!

Oando
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dileem: 12:58pm On May 09, 2020
debeey87:

Savannah has been in existence for decades before Dangote.
Savannah was acquired by Dangote in 2012
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dileem: 1:04pm On May 09, 2020
ukay2:

Welcome Ma.

NSEMAP Gurus please do you do penny stocks?
If yes, what's your take on Livestock Feed and Union Diagnostic?
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:17pm On May 09, 2020
Up to Q3 DS is performing. Q4 + Merger of Savanah in NOV should increase the value of this coy being backward intergration,

My dividend expectation N1.2 and expect a significant move in share value Q1 in consideration. Market has the final say. grin

debeey87:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 1:39pm On May 09, 2020
Dileem:

Thank you

I don't do penny stocks....but jijo ogas make money from them

I think the 2 stocks you listed should be in oga yok Covid-19 isolation centres, but a good jijoist colud still make money from them too.

Some friends do only on banks like GTB, ZENITH, UBA and UBA.

Me na any good dividends paying stocks in the last 5 years I try to look at them.

I have paid school fees no be small thing.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2020
There is a proposed buyout of minority shareholders at 0.35k or so in Union Diagnostic. Some ogas believe the price might be reviewed upwards. Best time to have bought was when it was trading at 20k.
Dileem:

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2020
Pa Emma, Rabbioracle, Rebekah and other analyst in the house, what key components do you look out for when reading the external auditor's report in a company's financial statement. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sabiboy99: 2:59pm On May 09, 2020
meshpips:

lol grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5646) (5647) (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) ... (7840) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4willer, Jerekre(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.