Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,232 members, 7,887,631 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:40 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11180455 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6031) (6032) (6033) (6034) (6035) (6036) (6037) ... (7878) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Career Limiter of Guinness, blocking its nothern movement by 1,000,000 unit each at 18.00 and 18.50, God of veecoovee, pls show yourself.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
sold zenith, fbnh, wapco.

megawealth01:

Not all shares will be affected... I'm sure BANKS stocks experience correction. This is not a recommendation... I still have banks stocks I only sold off my zenith and GTB
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
jideflash:
sold zenith, fbnh, wapco.

Haaaaa, why you sell WAPCO? That one never do any bull ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/31609_NESTLE_NIGERIA_PLC%20_NOTICES_OF_BOARD_MEETING_(BM)_%20_N.pdf

NESTLE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
codeigniter:
How To Make Money from 49ja (bet9ja) Using a Bet Bot

As a person who gambles I have lost a lot of money gambling because when we gamble everything is totally against us, i.e. the odds, your psyche, physical health etc. I am sure you do know someone who stares at LiveScore all day long! I noticed that whenever I play games for the first time in a long time, I tend to win, though i thought it was mere beginner's luck after playing for a while consistently i tend to lose all my money except when I cashed out earlier so I discovered that our psychology of not wanting to lose or chasing loss is what leads to most gambling loss and our inability to manage risk or calculate properly. that's why I automated 49ja with my programming skills. The bots i made runs on steps (algorithms) that tends to work most of the time to learn more about the bot. watch this short demo
How To Make Money 49ja (bet9ja) Using Bet Bot

As a person who gambles I have lost a lot of money gambling because when we gamble everything totally against us, i.e. the odds, your psyche, physical health etc. I am sure you do know someone who stares at LiveScore all day long! I noticed that whenever I play games for the first time in a long time, I tend to win, though i thought it was mere beginner's luck after playing for a while consistently i tend to lose all money except when I cash out earlier so I discovered was that our psychology of not wanting to loss or chasing lose is what leads to most gambling loss and our inability to manage risk or calculate properly. that's why I automated 49ja with my programming skills. The bots i made runs on steps (algorithms) that tends to work most of the time to learn more about the bot. watch this short demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJiq76Z5sTw

Dude dat is nice. What library are u using to automate d web browser. And what language is dis?

I made something similar with selenium webdriver on python. I used adjusted pinnacle odds as a standard to compare our local bookies odds, wisdom of d crowd methodology. It was profitable for some time sha, until it began losing money and I lost interest.

The amount of work required to make it run smoothly no be here. I am planning to make one dat runs on Morgan Capital website for automated stock trading, but I don't have a solid strategy yet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yazga: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Anonymous hacks Nigerian Stock Exchange website and also takes over the admin panel as markets open today.
Stop asking for money, go ask for justice. Focus. #EndSARS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
i shall be back, small correction ongoing.

megawealth01:
Haaaaa, why you sell WAPCO? That one never do any bull ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Mcy56:

None for now cos prices have gone up already.
Maybe you hold your cash and wait for
another better opportunity.

BTW, Mcy is very strong and would be away for some times. Pls wish me well in your mind.

Also, In BBM's voice " Plan your trade and trade your plan.

Ur faith has made you whole

... "let the weak say I am strong"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by codeigniter(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
ositadima1:

Dude dat is nice. What library are u using to automate d web browser. And what language is dis?

I made something similar with selenium webdriver on python. I used adjusted pinnacle odds as a standard to compare our local bookies odds, wisdom of d crowd methodology. It was profitable for some time sha, until it began losing money and I lost interest.

The amount of work required to make it run smoothly no be here. I am planning to make one dat runs on Morgan Capital website for automated stock trading, but I don't have a solid strategy yet.

cool it runs on py selenium as well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengazi2014: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
2unit self contain with an additional 960sqm land, fully fenced house inside Hillview Community Estate along Arab Road Kubwa Abuja for sale
Price is #25million
Another 450sqm land in the same estate for sale.
Price is #16million
Also available for sale is a unit one bedroom flat on a 960sqm land fully fenced at Powerline, Arab Road, Kubwa Abuja for #23million
2 unit of 2 bedroom (90% completed) + 1 unit of 3bedroom flat for sale along Kaduna Road, Abuja
Price is #12million
Note that all the properties have genuine documents.
For any of the above listed properties call or chat me up on WhatsApp via 07065586316 or 0823million
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
Danniee:
Career Limiter of Guinness, blocking its nothern movement by 1,000,000 unit each at 18.00 and 18.50, God of veecoovee, pls show yourself.......

My God no dey show for alcohol ...

Check on loco grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
When I asked folks to rush into the Guinness bus, many ignored it. I know people will start struggling to get in when it gets to km 30 before heading to km 45. Guinness is it!

ojeysky:
Guinness seem to be ready for upward trajectory, lots of profit taking on zennith
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
BrokerHaruna:
When I asked folks to rush into the Guinness bus, many ignored it. I know people will start struggling to get in when it gets to km 30 before heading to km 45. Guinness is it!

You move on when you have made your stock recommendations otherwise it becomes MH.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
BrokerHaruna:
Harvestock01:

You move on when you have made your stock recommendations otherwise it becomes MH.

In other words , Broker should resist the urge to Shalaye. grin.

I for one won't buy Guinness until I see the next result. In this NSE I will rather be the Thomas who asked to see the wounds and marks of Jesus before believing.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
I see the market shedding some weight tommorrow and this week in general if the protest and roadblocks continues.

Some buying opportunities may soon come up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Equity review for last week....

Equities Market in Review
Last week’s trading was categorized by three distinct phases: initial profit taking on Monday, three days of cautious trading and a sharp rally on Friday. Most of the locals had waited to see how low yields would go at the NTB auction and the release of Inflation data - 1yr T-bill at 2% and inflation hovering at 13.7% bodes well for our beloved stocks, as the hunt for yield will increase appetite for risk assets. No surprise then, that we saw c.N7.7bn (c.$20mn) of local money flow into the two highest dividend yielding Tier-1 lenders; ZENITHBA NL (11.6% yield) and UBA NL (11.3% yield)—for UBA NL, weekly volume and value (354mn units, N2.4bn) would tick its highest point in seven months. Notwithstanding, bulk of the purchases were executed by local retail accounts and asset managers (Non-PFAs), for the PFAs, we are seeing PMs quote bids at discount to current prices, biding their time till the release of Q3 numbers, while offshore accounts were net sellers all week. As we enter the earnings season, one would expect that the quality of performance would have the biggest influence on local appetite and set the course for the near-term trajectory of the bourse.

Let’s look back at last week’s events;

 The bourse gained 86bps last week, mainly driven by gains recorded in the banking names (NSEBNK +2.89%). Except for the insurance bucket, every other sectoral index closed higher WoW.

Who did what?
Pension funds balked at the high prices of some of the bellwether tickers last week, however, we saw some long term money flow into GUARANTY NL, with no less than N5bn dealt in that name (C.160mn units). Apart from GUARANTY NL, there were minute purchases in ZENITHBA NL, WAPCO NL, FBNH NL and ACCESS NL. On the flip side, the local asset managers (Non-PFAs) and retail accounts were the main buyers last week, lifting offers across the tier-1 spectrum. In the cement space, we saw thin trades print in WAPCO NL and DANGCEM NL—mostly retail sized prints. Speculators were active buyers in CADBURY NL, INTBREW NL, while we saw PFAs sell GUINNESS NL and FLOURMILL NL.

For offshore accounts we saw a sharp change in sentiments and strategy last week. Looking back at the last three months, we noticed that the active offshore players were switching positions (Selling one stock to fund purchases of another)—SA funds were selling ETI NL, ACCESS NL and FBNH NL and using the proceeds to fund purchases in GUARANTY NL and STANBIC NL. However, since the turn of the month, the flow pad has been stacked with sizable offers, as we saw 2/3 funds trim their Nigerian positions—for specifics, we saw c.220mn units of GUARANTY NL sold, 148mn UBA NL disposed and a c.40mn sell ticket in both ACCESS NL and FBNH NL . All this comes after we saw One particular fund trim more than 400mn units of ZENITHBA NL in the first two weeks of the month-the reason why prices have not been depressed, is because PFAs have taken up most of this block volumes. No surprise then, that NEWGOLD NL printed a record breaking weekly trade value of N6bn (c.$16mn) last week, as selling accounts repatriate cash proceeds. In fact, we have seen more trades in NEWGOLD in the last three weeks (MtD) than ever recorded since its listing—N12.5bn (c.$33mn )have been repatriated in the month of October.

Worthy of Mention
Special treatment to be maintained for Nigerian stocks in MSCI FM; Three weeks away from the highly anticipated MSCI November Semi-annual review; the MSCI FM index would be given a huge shake-up, due to the upgrade of Kuwait (currently 37% of the index) to Emerging market status and the addition of Iceland (proposed 5.21% weight ) to the index. The removal of Kuwait would leave a huge hole in the index, resulting in the possible increase of the weights of some of the current constituents. For Nigeria, the index provider had not effected any changes in its May and August reviews, citing the current FX illiquidity as the reason for the approach, The index maker had implemented a ‘’special treatment’; in which no Nigerian equity would be added/removed from its FM and Small cap index. Last week, the MSCI analysts released a disclosure stating that Nigeria’s special treatment would be maintained in the upcoming November review, and as such while other FM countries could see their weights rejigged, Nigerian stocks would maintain status quo (we currently have a 5.5% weight in the index—the 4th largest).

Outlook
We project more volatility in the bourse as speculative trades continue to pass through and as the current offshore sellers continue to trim their inventory. However, all eyes would be focused on the slew of Q3numbers expected to be released late in the week, the financial performance of the bellwethers would dictate the near-term course of the bourse.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dangle: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/31655_UNITED_CAPITAL_PLC%20_QUARTER_3_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FO.pdf

Ucap Q3 report has landed. Ucap is not doing badly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bejusttoall: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
emmasoft:

To collect the outstanding dividends, your friend should complete the e- dividend mandate form and submit to the registrar of Fcmb ie cardinalstone registrars or to his/her bank.

For the selling, it depends on how it was bought ie if in the primary market or on the floor of the NSE and if on the floor whether the stockbroking firm is still operational or not.

If it's on the floor and the firm is in operation then contact them and place a sell order.

If it's was bought in the primary market and your friend still have the fcmb certificate, then the first thing is to open a cscs account with a stockbroking firm and the demat will be done so that the shares will be domicile with the cscs through the stockbroking firm and it can be sold easily.

To open a cscs account with Investment One click on the link on my signature or call 08181057319
Thanks so much. I will revert accordingly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bejusttoall: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Krisuba:

U need to locate a stockbroker to begin the process. That u must do first!!
Thanks. I really appreciate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
Stock with new 52 week highs
Vitafoam #6.15k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
dangle:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/31655_UNITED_CAPITAL_PLC%20_QUARTER_3_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FO.pdf

Ucap Q3 report has landed. Ucap is not doing badly.
The price go fall wella ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
meine:
I see the market shedding some weight tommorrow and this week in general if the protest and roadblocks continues.

Some buying opportunities may soon come up.
Sure... US elections around the corner
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
megawealth01:
y. The company didn't do badly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
megawealth01:
I think you only read the "badly"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 7:12am On Oct 20, 2020
megawealth01:
seems you want to buy more grin grin...this is a good result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2020
We are waiting .............. grin grin grin

megawealth01:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2020
PETERiCHY:
Some folks have seen GUINNESS Q1 2021 result.

3.1m bids vs 200k.

For a company coming from a loss of N371m in their Q1 2020 results.

Their 70th AGM comes up next week Tuesday OCT 20th. So Let's hope for a BANGER!

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svtFmQ-JdBs

Join us live..............
GUINNESS 70th AGM will commence in the next 40mins.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2020
MishdaFish:

Good day comrades! Pardon my greed! I entered 11 plc when i learnt of their plan to delist from NSE ( i was hoping for a juicy offer). I was expecting the terms of delisting to be spelt out before shareholders could vote to approve the delisting. Are there laid down procedures for delisting ? Is the Book Value of an equity part of the consideration for determing the exit price when a company is delisting? Thank you in advance for you contributions

Source: http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/31651_11_PLC_%20II_PLC_MEMBERS_RESOLUTION_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_OC.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2020
onegentleguy:

...and still talking swap, if I were investor looking for higher expected return, I would;

JAIZ and/or UNITY >> WEMA
NB >> INTERBREW
AIRTEL >> MTN
STANBIC >> ZENITH
and BUA >> WAPCO ...YES !! The latter is still cheaper than the former @ their current mkt prices, and still the cheapest coy in that sector.(cement)

Why?
Because while most coys are likely to deliver gains in a bullish mkt, the probability of a higher gain currently favours those aligned to RIGHT than those to the left.
If u are so "attached" to the left folks, then a 70-30 % weighting(right to left) might not be a bad idea.

NOTE: NOT an investment advise. Pls do well to read through my signature below.
My advise: Pls kindly follow ur instinct.

Wish u all a green portfolio !!
Bye for now.

INTERBREW doing some folks proud.
...congratulations to all those who headed the call above !!
Coy has returned near 60% since then, and even more from its YtD low. Presently @ N6.44, up from <N3.

In this business, the importance of intermittent swapping at appropriate timing can not be overemphasized.
At other times though, a buy and hold strategy might just be what u really need to EXCEL.

There is still an opportunity in a few other coys as stated above.

Disclosure: NOT to be inferred to as any sought of recommendation. ...due diligence still applies as always.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2020
onegentleguy:

...and still talking swap, if I were investor looking for higher expected return, I would;

JAIZ and/or UNITY >> WEMA
NB >> INTERBREW
AIRTEL >> MTN
STANBIC >> ZENITH and/or ETI.
and BUA >> WAPCO ...YES !! The latter is still cheaper than the former @ their current mkt prices, and still the cheapest coy in that sector.(cement)

Why?
Because while most coys are likely to deliver gains in a bullish mkt, the probability of a higher gain currently favours those aligned to RIGHT than those to the left.
If u are so "attached" to the left folks, then a 70-30 % weighting(right to left) might not be a bad idea.

NOTE: NOT an investment advise. Pls do well to read through my signature below.
My advise: Pls kindly follow ur instinct.

Wish u all a green portfolio !!
Bye for now.

...modified.

ETI now added therein.

...it is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2020
ositadima1:
Since people are giving out free tips, let me give my own na.

Looking at FCMB daily time frame chart I am seeing an expanding diagonal developing from this years low at 1.47 . I think this current pullback will find support arround 1.7 to 1.73, which makes for good entry at the moment as I am expecting the next bus stop at 2.5 (about 43% uptick).

Do ur DD cos I may be very wrong o.

My June 4 prediction is about to come to pass, unbelievable ! Meanwhile I have sold FCMB and bought back a couple of times, my last purchase was 1.9. He don do 16%, I dey wait 2.5 grin grin grin

I no greedy o, I dey chop my own small small, I never reach to dey chop 40% and above nah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6031) (6032) (6033) (6034) (6035) (6036) (6037) ... (7878) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmasoft(m), janga(m), Princkez, Excellent7(m), GracefulLau, jaybee3(m), MeezPat(f), olujaidi, eziokwunwoko(m), Hedgefunds, cocolacec(m), Agbalowomeri and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.