Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11115512 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6033) (6034) (6035) (6036) (6037) (6038) (6039) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
We are playing with House Money now after 7 months of waiting. I wish all the holders more greens in their portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Mcy56:

Let me say small thing I know. Lol.
** UBN is on its own
** Moves at its time and can reach 6+
** Not common to stay below N5
** Paid dividend (think 25kobo) for last fye after a long time of div absence
** Was sometimes rumoured to be in acquisition plan by Zee, though we don't know how far this is true
** Last on the list, na Wetin I know I just typed, didn't cross check or monitor current activities in the stock.

God bless u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
meine:
Peterichy come and answer your people. Just one day of trading, call out have started.grin
Who am I to call out The Boss, I am only seeking his professional advice. And with a buy of Guinness 500,000+ unit at 17.00 toward the close of market today, it is a strong indication of upward movement. Just my novice analysis shaaa. Oga Peter still expecting the advice.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
meine:
Peterichy come and answer your people. Just one day of trading, call out have started.grin

Guinness is not moving up as expected but one thing is certain, it would recover and it's just a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Odiase23:
The wrongest investment that you can do now investment in shares.
Just an advise

Regards
We don't know the conspiracy behinde stock and shares at the level of our lives , abi.

Stay away from it.

There are better secured investment with CBN that you can do.

Dis one weak me.
Wrong place
Road missed
Look for victims somewhere else

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Danniee:

Who am I to call out The Boss, I am only seeking his professional advice. And with a buy of Guinness 500,000+ unit at 17.00 toward the close of market today, it is a strong indication of upward movement. Just my novice analysis shaaa. Oga Peter still expecting the advice.....

So u don't get to see the heavyweight cross deals of 50-100x that vol on the bourse.
A likely vol indicator to something good, and ur talking of 500,000 units not 50M or even 10-20M units.

Need I remind u that the total value of that vol u mentioned is not even up to what big pockets like @coolcash, bigjay1 RabbiDoracle, Jejebaba, mcy56 and even Peterichy himself spend on their vacation. wink cheesy grin

Pls don't insult our ogas on top naw. wink cheesy grin
Let's hope we'll grow to be like them someday.

Btw, apply caution with Guinness.
...just saying. But of course, u are very free to fellow ur instinct.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Danniee(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
onegentleguy:

So u don't get to see the heavyweight cross deals of 50-100x that vol on the bourse.
A likely vol indicator to something good, and ur talking of 500,000 units not 50M or even 10-20M units.

Need I remind u that the total value of that vol u mentioned is not even up to what big pockets like @coolcash, bigjay1 RabbiDoracle, Jejebaba, mcy56 and even Peterichy himself spend on their vacation. wink cheesy grin

Pls don't insult our ogas on top naw. wink cheesy grin
Let's hope we'll grow to be like them someday.

Btw, apply caution with Guinness.
...just saying. But of course, u are very free to fellow ur instinct.

It is well.

The message is crtstal clear and well received, thanks a lot.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
onegentleguy:
Need I remind u that the total value of that vol u mentioned is not even up to what big pockets like ....... mcy56 and even Peterichy himself spend on their vacation. wink cheesy grin .
Hahaha! Boss I claim it in Jesus name. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
S007:
Dis one weak me.
Wrong place
Road missed
Look for victims somewhere else
Investment with CBN. No be small thing. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
grin
Heishere:

If you dey follow Peter na oyo be your case
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
meine:
Na wetin they talk for AGM go determine ooooogrin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Mcy56:

Investment with CBN. No be small thing. smiley
As in eh grin... How are you doing ma?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
Stock with new 52 week lows
Ubn #4.80k
Stock with new 52 week highs
Vitafoam #6.20k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:29am On Oct 21, 2020
Danniee:
Mr Peter, what is your advice on Guinness now?
It is Skelewu dance dey fear me oooo.

The BREWERY SECTOR is in REPRICING mode.

NIGERIAN BREWERIES has DONE over 100% upside from their year low of N22 to N51.50k

Likewise INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES has DONE over 100% upside from their year low of N2.70 to N6.44k

In the same VEIN we expect GUINNESS to do their own over 100% from their year low of N13 to atleast N32 on or before 1st week of January 2021..

This will be PROPEL by the release of their Q1 2021 results which we SHOULD be in PUBLIC DOMAIN any moment from now.

So FASTENED your SEATBELTS and ENJOY the JOLLY RIDE to ELDORADO.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 7:19am On Oct 21, 2020
grin
PETERiCHY:

The BREWERY SECTOR is in REPRICING mode.

NIGERIAN BREWERIES has DONE over 100% upside from their year low of N22 to N51.50k

Likewise INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES has DONE over 100% upside from their year low of N2.70 to N6.44k

In the same VEIN we expect GUINNESS to do their own over 100% from their year low of N13 to atleast N32 on or before 1st week of January 2021..

This will be PROPEL by the release of their Q1 2021 results which we SHOULD be in PUBLIC DOMAIN any moment from now.

So FASTENED your SEATBELTS and ENJOY the JOLLY RIDE to ELDORADO.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Why not pause trading and join the protests?The blood at Lekki will show face @ NSE if nothing is seriously done.peterichy take note.

@ Mcy.... the signs are there,we must dedicate this baby boy @ nsempa.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Guinness has the potential cross 30 in the short-term and head to 45+. Fingers crossed

ojeysky:

Guinness is not moving up as expected but one thing is certain, it would recover and it's just a matter of time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 8:46am On Oct 21, 2020
Morning guys yesterday was one of the saddest days in the history of this nation. Harmless youths were shot by soldiers at the lekki toll gate.

May the organisers and perpetrators of this demonic show never know peace. I and few friends will be going out today to join any organised resistance we can find. If there is none we go online. Victoria Ascerta!!!

I Will also be Watching to see what impact this will have on the NSE today.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2020
BrokerHaruna:
Guinness has the potential cross 30 in the short-term and head to 45+. Fingers crossed

i listened to the agm video , the foreign partners are increasing their stake in the company
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jobaye(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2020
meine:
Morning guys yesterday was one of the saddest days in the history of this nation. Harmless youths were shot by soldiers at the lekki toll gate.

May the organisers and perpetrators of this demonic show never know peace. I and few friends will be going out today to join any organised resistance we can find. If there is none we go online. Victoria Ascerta!!!

You are right. We move!!!. God will judge all of them and we pray for that judgement now in Jesus name. For every innocent blood spilled, they will suffer before they die.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2020
locodemy:
Why not pause trading and join the protests?The blood at Lekki will show face @ NSE if nothing is seriously done.peterichy take note..

That Lekki shooting was masterminded. Why only Lekki? Fingers were pointing at Tinubu and may whosoever is responsible for it never go unpunished. **Could be more of opposition partys'**
I blvd it will be curtailed and not allowed to lead to more viloence anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2020
meine:

Gave up on Nigeria a long time ago...
If every youth can come out enmass like this ....
During election and vote for someone..
like P Kingsely Moghalu or Dr Obadiah Malaifah..
Dat will be a real progress...
Come 2023... you still get to see same youths..
voting and linin up behind the same old politicians..
wey rule Naija before...
Pls watch out as you go out..
We still love you on NSEMPA

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Sell off seems to be on.
Depending on what happens, buying opportunities may present itself
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jobaye(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Market started on a red note.....Premium Board is currently bloody
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2020
S007:
Sell off seems to be on.
Depending on what happens, buying opportunities may present itself

Uncertainty is not healthy for any market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2020
Don't say Mcy has come with optimism again smiley
....buying opportunity is only presenting itself for bargainers and if we noticed, it's retailers that are selling as at now......
Sometimes, social media reports can be diverse and tend to over-exaggerate issues...... lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2020
Mcy56:
Don't say Mcy has come with optimism again smiley
....buying opportunity is only presenting itself for bargainers and if we noticed, it's retailers that are selling as at now......

You are right but with the situation in the country, coast never clear yet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2020
I saw it coming.Oso Abiola

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2020
Is the market open this morning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2020
aremso:
You are right but with the situation in the country, coast never clear yet.
Boss this is supposed to be peaceful protests.
One thing I understood from one of the threads I was reading yesterday was that we expected UN to intervene, what if UN did not? That, similar thing was done in Somalia or so, for more than 3 mths yet UN didn't say anything.
Like I said, it's peaceful protests which after passing across our demands, we should now expect FG to act upon.
The only issue I saw here was the silence on the part of FG, and not really a silence.
They did reform, we're not comfortable, we continued, it's just to come out and pacify the situation that they'll look into it.
Na the way I see am wt my small knowledge oo
** What happened looks more like opposition party's handiwork**

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zimams: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2020
It is..
And it's all red at the moment..
Looks like UBA is threaghtening to go on full offer...

Na wa o..

OBAGADAFFI:
Is the market open this morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (6033) (6034) (6035) (6036) (6037) (6038) (6039) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KayOn1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.