Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,413 members, 7,901,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11242786 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (7914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:24am On Mar 14, 2015
Kevostica:

Do u advocate we buy wk b4 or wk after election?
after election is the answer. (remember that outcome of the general election will count) there is every possibility that election will come with crisis, if the crises stop one week after election, in the next two/three weeks after election the bull will enter the market, but if the crises go beyond one week, that mean that market will still move down further.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2015
Sokijosh:
chop alone with coded language full this forum.
ok
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2015
immanuello:
With 21kobo for third quarter and a possible 27-29kobo full year dividend and a possibility of 10-12kobo dividend.To me as a value investor, this stock is still hyp ed /overpriced cos of future projection stories which were sold into mr market mind-library and let see the coming to reality of these unproved fictional headline tony mafian sold to players. Well may the best poker trader wins!!!!
fingers crossed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 8:41am On Mar 14, 2015
immanuello:
With 21kobo for third quarter and a possible 27-29kobo full year dividend and a possibility of 10-12kobo dividend.To me as a value investor, this stock is still hyp ed /overpriced cos of future projection stories which were sold into mr market mind-library and let see the coming to reality of these unproved fictional headline tony mafian sold to players. Well may the best poker trader wins!!!!
fingers crossed. The stock has crossed #3 TRANSCORP may do more upside.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 9:01am On Mar 14, 2015
We_are_in_page_666..beware

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 9:19am On Mar 14, 2015
Kevostica:

Do u advocate we buy wk b4 or wk after election?

It all depends on who wins the election. You can spread your risk by buying some a week before and some more after the election.

The election bear is here already and the only thing that can contend with it is another fantastic result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:29am On Mar 14, 2015
Dragonking:

Hehehe, no smoke without fire

#Rapture
#Dive4Cover
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 9:37am On Mar 14, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Hehehe, no smoke without fire

#Rapture
#Dive4Cover

They don show.

Rapture now the stock is about going down low, those in charge of that Rapture should hold it there, until we make money out of this upcoming bear and bull.

666 is just a figure Sir Agba, even if there will be Rapture not now we haven't make money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2015
MilikiAgent:

See page 3 of todays Vanguard

What does it say?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 10:52am On Mar 14, 2015
Wapic and IEI, which is likely a goldmine in 5yrs time?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Primetech:

wait!
make i ask Ifa.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
mercylicious:

wait!
make i ask Ifa.
grin

grin grin grin very cheeky
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
Primetech:
90% of stocks on the nse are likely goldmines in 5 yrs. All market economists, local and international, are bullish on Nigeria long term. I hv a gut feeling of 100% iei upside in 5 months. All that is needed is one positive quarterly result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
zendi:
90% of stocks on the nse are likely goldmines in 5 yrs. All market economists, local and international, are bullish on Nigeria long term. I hv a gut feeling of 100% iei upside in 5 months. All that is needed is one positive quarterly result.

I wonder when guys will learn on Investment. Dont bet on stocks that have proven to be disastrous over the years. Go with tested stocks and be content with little appreciation. My I kobo advice.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Get The Free Secret Of Raising Any Amout Of Money Online Now Visit http://www.airalinecash.com/e/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
rebekah2011:

I wonder when guys will learn on Investment. Dont bet on stocks that have proven to be disastrous over the years. Go with tested stocks and be content with little appreciation. My I kobo advice.

That reveals another of my strategic decisions. I now focus on NSE30 stocks and I stick with those with good fundamentals. It is safer for me and easier to sell whenever I want to.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Oga mega how do u category a stock falls,NSE30 or 100
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
Krisuba:
Oga mega how do u category a stock falls,NSE30 or 100

All the info is available on NSE website.

www.nse.com.ng/market-data/trading-statistics/download-list?folder=2

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Audacius: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Dragonking:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
zendi:
I don't accept your opinion, pls desist frm living in illusion. Ask from unitybank illusionist of yester-times especially on smn.Well that only my own advice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
We are making money this year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 3:46am On Mar 15, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2015
immanuello:
I don't accept your opinion, pls desist frm living in illusion. Ask from unitybank illusionist of yester-times especially on smn.Well that only my own advice.
Unity bank traded over 1billion volume on Fri yet share price still static! Abracadabra! Phase2!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2015
With this forum folded will be unfold, I wish all happy sunday. Forward looking statement as we enter a new week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
rebekah2011:

Thanks, sister. I hope people now bidding up iei will heed this pundit advice and allow it return to the car park so I can complete my loading up before it's trumpet sounds.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
makashava:
Unity bank traded over 1billion volume on Fri yet share price still static! Abracadabra! Phase2!
Unity has over 100b odd shares outstanding. And still looking to raise money. Before it can be worth any look, the monstrosity has to be reconstructed down to sanity levels. Then the reconstruction price has to correct down to sanity levels, and bottom out. At that point not even a trace of any present holding in it will remain. Anybody buying unity bank now might be better off throwing the money into the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
agh agh.
this pg 666 no wan finish?
This is really end time things. (ETT).
Everybody, transfer ur portfolio to me for safe keeping. The world is really coming to an end.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fatjo(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Blood of Jesus....help push to next page
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fatjo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Haba....HOLYGHOST FIRE!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
This 666 page is just too Bearish.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (7914) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mfunkynation(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.