Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,922 members, 7,872,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11116016 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (7834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
I hope chibuking should just pause and read his own posts and if he sees nothing wrong in them,well.....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
how do i view deposits made into my morgan capital stockbroking account?; how can i check my cash balance too. anyone pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
valacious:
how do i view deposits made into my morgan capital stockbroking account?; how can i check my cash balance too. anyone pls.

I believe you should call morgan via 08107596134
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
bigass:

I believe you should call morgan via 08107596134

thank u. will do just that, though i think it makes sense to have a tab on their plattorm thay allows you check such stuffs.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MilikiAgent: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
valacious:
1. On the left hand side of the screen after you login, click on "Reports"
2. Select "Statement of Account", indicate date and click "Run" or choose "Portfolio valuation (Summary)" from the drop down menu and click "Run"
3. Thank me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
valacious:

click on account detail tab
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Congrats to every wise investor on this thread who is positioning himself or herself to take advantage of the current situations and make money. I wish you good returns for your investment. While others are sleeping, you are planting. May you reap a bountiful harvest in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
zendi:
Yes, buying now or after election is indv choice. Like you said I picked up some skye and fidelity units last wk. Nobody knows when some of these historic prices we are seeing now might slip away. Going forward i'm eyeing aiico, uba and ubn. Don't know about ubn fundamentals, but i've observed that it makes v sharp price movements when a bull hots up.
cool but ubn dont want to dance now however check ubn on www. Easykobo.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
@stockbull: Thanks for lending your pen to the existential conundrum. "All that evil needs to triumph is for good to nothing". Now, that the boss himself has done something, I hope that the concerned fellow mellows.

@megainvest: I love your style. Your smoothness can drag one into the stock market even after a heavy loss. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sokijosh:
cool but ubn dont want to dance now however check ubn on www. Easykobo.com
thank you v much.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
valacious:
To check my cash balance on MC...I just login and click on "Account details" tab.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
stockbull:
I hope chibuking should just pause and read his own posts and if he sees nothing wrong in them,well.....
noted, I will do just that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
valacious:

thank u. will do just that, though i think it makes sense to have a tab on their plattorm thay allows you check such stuffs.
click on acc and select statement of account and press enter
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
sellydion:
My take is:

1. Do not borrow money to invest
2. Search for company with Good fundamentals over the years
3. Research the company for future developments
4. Time your entry ( buy when the stock starts to advance)
5. Time your exit.

From my experience if you buy good company at almost the turn of the year you always make a decent gain before the results and if the result is good you are in for good money.

For now I buy Dangote Sugar. ( cheap, market leader, good dividends over the years, great future plans)
Please let know what others are buying and simple reasons?
from the archives
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 23, 2015
Wishing every Nairaland family the best of the best in this week. The God that answereth by fire will handle this election violence-free and all the enemies of Nigeria shall be disappointed. Watch out for some results this week FCMB, SKYE, UBA, Diamond, etc. Have a blessed week! It is well with us!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 6:25am On Mar 23, 2015
This is a good time to look out for defensive stocks which will remain strong and resilient in the face of general economic and political nausea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2015
THIS WEEK WILL BE BULLISH, and we will make money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 8:05am On Mar 23, 2015
Smiling......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Transcorp result is due this wk! Have a bullish run!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2015
Kindly share your analysis here for the boys to compare
megainvest:
This is a good time to look out for defensive stocks which will remain strong and resilient in the face of general economic and political nausea.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MilikiAgent: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2015
FCMB eps N1.12k
Dividend 25k

Why the poor dividend na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2015
I dont understand what the FCMB board of directors are up to with this 25k dividend. Last year, they declared 30k per share. Why the drop in dividend declared despite 38% increase in Profit YoY? Are they envisaging a worst year in 2015 so as to use the retained earnings to boost their operation than coming out for right issues.
Agbalowomeri:
FCMB eps N1.12k
Dividend 25k

Why the poor dividend na?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Jejebaba:
I dont understand what the FCMB board of directors are up to with this 25k dividend. Last year, they declared 30k per share. Why the drop in dividend declared despite 38% increase in Profit YoY? Are they envisaging a worst year in 2015 so as to use the retained earnings to boost their operation than coming out for right issues.

Thats classical symptom of a cooked book

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2015
Jejebaba:

Probably it has to do with some CBN policy that was newly introduced. I expect same from FBNH.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2015
Jejebaba:

if u look @ dia balance sheet / cashflow well, u will c they have no enough cash during d period. one thing is to declare good profit another thing is to have d cash.

FCMB hav impressive increase eps over last year but no enough cash to back it up compare to last year.

let keep eyes on their Q1

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2015
I understand your view but the truth is declining dividend payout makes investors loose confidence in a company which becomes less attractive to investors. They could have gone in the way of Nestle since they are cash trapped by extending the dividend closure and payment date till when they will have enough cash to pay for shareholders. In my own opinion, they are being proactive by retaining most of the earnings due to a possible economic meltdown this year as we will be experiencing budget deficit this year and reduced CapEX due to oil price crash.

natruetalk:

if u look @ dia balance sheet / cashflow well, u will c they have no enough cash during d period. one thing is to declare good profit another thing is to have d cash.

FCMB hav impressive increase eps over last year but no enough cash to back it up compare to last year.

let keep eyes on their Q1

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vice063: 10:30am On Mar 23, 2015
pls house, if one buys UBACAP SHARES today, will he qualify for the dividend....?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2015
When is grand papa of BEAR coming to bring these stocks down grin grin

When is the panic selling off..counting down or could it be friday

NSE hard to predict

Waiting to buy !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2015
Ppl with itrade, hw is market today? Are we seeing panic or bull

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (7834) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: meine, Kreos44 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.