Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,334 members, 7,881,239 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:57 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11151454 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (7859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kagame: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, some are still waiting for the great grand pa of bear a week before the election? I will assume maybe next week grin. You are very right, market always prove us wrong.

Person wey dey wait for bear go wait tire.

This week might not be too eventful,except a highly negative information filters in.

Monday and Tuesday next week is very key..

I agree with Peterichy's submission.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kagame: 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
FrankTalk1:

Am surprised too!
However, that opportunity may still come in the latter part of this week. Anything is possible in this market!
Buying in tranches as usual may not be a bad idea even during this period too.

Na siddon look mode I dey now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Am I dreaming
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dragonking:
no show for chiboking again. cry cry cry grin grin embarassed embarassed tongue tongue grin grin

grin still waiting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
una too much oooo.
hw i wish i have cash.

tnks fo d small bull and morgan.
i offloaded my iei today grin

The ff stocks on my mind, transcorp, eterna, skye and ccnn.
am still trying to make a decisn.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dragonking:
no show for chiboking again. cry cry cry grin grin embarassed embarassed tongue tongue grin grin

Na guest mode sure pass now until grand papa bear show cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
No cause for alarm. Lets see what happens around Wednesday / Thursday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ezemarcel(m): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
The elephant is on her way.....so brace up guys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
megainvest:
No cause for alarm. Lets see what happens around Wednesday / Thursday.

I doubt the strength of this bull too. I choose to exercise caution still.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ezemarcel:
The elephant is on her way.....so brace up guys

If i could buy 2007 IPO for 33 naira

I think i should think abt this one
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
There will be a grand papa bear..... i No see am oooo oh Na Nairobi stock Exchange i dey
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
bigass:
There will be a grand papa bear..... i No see am oooo oh Na Nairobi stock Exchange i dey

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
PETERiCHY:

One thing most investors fail to understand is that over 95% of fund that is meant to exit the market has been pulled by last week. This week we should expect a sideway trading then after the election come and see the great grand father of BULL which last the rest of 2nd quarter then market correction will set in between 3rd and 4th quarter that's when a lot of pigs will get slaughtered.
Bravo@newbies hope you all are learning the ropes Q1,Q2,Q3,Q4 and FYE . If not the pigs would be slaughtered and i hope non of you would fall prey. Remember planting and harvesting seasons in NSE.
*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Surely a bull trap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
The equities market closed the day up by +0.58%.

UBCAP (United Capital) was today marked down for its N0.20k proposed dividend payment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hmm

Agbalowomeri:
Surely a bull trap
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Chibuking last seen at mount Arafat praying for bears to descend on NSE. May the bears come in Jesus Name grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dragonking:
(Agbasia oso aguo mile) after the race we count the mile.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
bigass:
Chibuking last seen at mount Arafat praying for bears to descend on NSE. May the bears come in Jesus Name grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tjohn1:

grin grin

Na middle i dey sir grin

In btw the bear and bull

Any one i dey ready even if its worse than 08
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Skye bank set to hit the Sky(e)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Primetech:
Skye bank set to hit the Sky(e)

...they might also beat analysts expectations like FCMB results. Fingers crossed and position on set!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
All the speculators you were planning to outsmart, were all plotting to outwit you. And as you sneaked back into the market, thinking everybody had stampeded from the election bear, and to park away all the gems at the lowest or no price at all, lo, everybpdy was in the market for same purpose, and you and everybody caused a bull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
zendi:
And as you sneaked back into the market, thinking everybody had stampeded from the election bear, and to park away all the gems at the lowest or no price at all, lo, everybpdy was in the market for same purpose, and you and everybody caused a bull.
Very funNy illustration.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
zendi:
All the speculators you were planning to outsmart, were all plotting to outwit you. And as you sneaked back into the market, thinking everybody had stampeded from the election bear, and to park away all the gems at the lowest or no price at all, lo, everybody was in the market for same purpose, and you and everybody caused a bull.

Sir Zendi, who is sneaking back into the market? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir Zendi, who is sneaking back into the market? grin
Yes, myjoy, first let me commend your ever positive mindset. As your positively constructed username says, truely, you hv been the joy of many in this e-community, not disregarding of course the rich contributions of all other blessed forumites. As for my post above, i'm only trying to illustrate in a humorous way how i believe we are all always trying to beat the market and each other, for of course we are the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afanide: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
That is why i encourage people not to depend on Their Jobs. The way things are going, one needs so many Streams of income.

Check my site below for the 2015 Business you can Engage in and Watch your Financial Life grow with Speed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (7859) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blackman101, Saybal(m), joedguy, Qadaffi2idiamin, Picky1, GracefulLau, Mfunkynation(m), KarlTom and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.