Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,985 members, 7,915,877 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:45 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11316773 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (7970) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 8:24am On Mar 25, 2015
Global crude oil prices could trade between $35 to $40 a barrel by the end of the second-quarter of 2015, according to one of the world's leading oil experts.

Prices could even dip beyond those levels for a brief period, warned Fereidun Fesharaki, chairman of FACTS Global Energy (FGE).

Brent crude was trading 1.63% lower to $54.42 a barrel at 08.26am on 23 March.

US crude was trading 2.10% lower to 45.59 a barrel.

The outlook could get worse if the US and Iran reach a nuclear deal. A former energy advisor to Iran, Fesharaki believes there is an 80% chance of the deal going though before the 31 March deadline, which could see a further $5 drop in oil prices.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2015
presiade:

It's ok, thanks. It's just that I want to process for those stocks that are solely in my portfolio with MC, but not in my portfolio with other broker. I may settle for BC which is almost the same price and even faster.

whats BC ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2015
bigass:

whats BC ?
Banker's Confirmation-BC
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2015
presiade:

It's ok, thanks. It's just that I want to process for those stocks that are solely in my portfolio with MC, but not in my portfolio with other broker. I may settle for BC which is almost the same price and even faster.

Access Bank's bankers confirmation is 5K

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2015
myjoy08:

...For me, i will choose Skye and Transcorp grin
check this link http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/skye-bank-issues-n100bn-commercial-paper/204977/

I won't be surprised if their share nosedive today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2015
bigass:

Access Bank's bankers confirmation is 5K
Other banks do for between 1k-2.5k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2015
presiade:

Other banks do for between 1k-2.5k
this BC, can one copy be ok for 2 or more stocks u own or have to 'buy' for all
ur stocks?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2015
soloniger:
this BC, can one copy be ok for 2 or more stocks u own or have to 'buy' for all
ur stocks?
1 per stock or registrar.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MilikiAgent: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2015
Pls is the Itrade working?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gentop1: 9:47am On Mar 25, 2015
@ Mr anonymity ,just read my last 2 post as advice and i am highly disappoint when people try to justify what is not ethnical in way of doing business or transaction, most especially in a financial system.pls i might need to remind you that a stockbroking firm is a financial institution ,where transparent is very essential.Pls let address the bone of contention as posted by presiade in which he is asking if morgan capital charge N200 processing fee per stock and N1000 service charge.Please if you know the answer do answer instead of justify reason why they must charge.
Also go through my mail,i didnt say morgan capital is a crook but some of their staff,i stand to proving wrong,so it is my duty to sensitize other honest investor about the caveat emptor when deal with some of their staff
If seun is one of the management of morgan capital let him look into this and let him answer presiade question in a direct statement.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MilikiAgent: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2015
gentop1:
just read my last 2 post as advice and i am highly disappoint when people try to justify what is not ethnical in way of doing business or transaction , most especially in a financial system.pls i might need to remind you that a stockbroking firm is a financial institution ,where transparent is very essential.Pls let address the bone of contention as posted by presiade in which he is asking if morgan capital charge N200 processing fee per stock and N1000 service charge.Please if you know the answer do answer instead of justify reason why they must charge.
Also go through my mail,i didnt say morgan capital is a crook but some of their staff ,i stand to proving wrong,so it is my duty to sensitize other honest investor about the caveat emptor when deal with some of their staff
If seun is one of the management of morgan capital let him look into this and let him answer presiade question in a direct statement.
What is this man saying? A company is rendering you a service, they are charging for the service. If you want the service pay for it. If not find an alternative. What is not ethical about that? You are here calling the staff crooks! How are they crooks? What fraudulent activity have they engaged in? Disclose it here and sensitize us all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2015
MilikiAgent:
Pls is the Itrade working?
Same issue here, it's not connecting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2015
gentop1:
@ Mr anonymity ,just read my last 2 post as advice and i am highly disappoint when people try to justify what is not ethnical in way of doing business or transaction, most especially in a financial system.pls i might need to remind you that a stockbroking firm is a financial institution ,where transparent is very essential.Pls let address the bone of contention as posted by presiade in which he is asking if morgan capital charge N200 processing fee per stock and N1000 service charge.Please if you know the answer do answer instead of justify reason why they must charge.
Also go through my mail,i didnt say morgan capital is a crook but some of their staff,i stand to proving wrong,so it is my duty to sensitize other honest investor about the caveat emptor when deal with some of their staff

Sir, to avoid misinformation of what transparent between you and Morgan, i will advice you called them directly and you can resolve these issue in a very simple and understandable manner.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2015
MilikiAgent:

What is this man saying? A company is rendering you a service, they are charging for the service. If you want the service pay for it. If not find an alternative. What is not ethical about that? You are here calling the staff crooks! How are they crooks? What fraudulent activity have they engaged in? Disclose it here and sensitize us all.

There are rules to by SEC. Many things including processing a transfer form is free, and it is so with many companies. They can't charge unapproved fees

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 10:02am On Mar 25, 2015
presiade:

Same issue here, it's not connecting.

Am connected but nothing is showing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gentop1: 10:06am On Mar 25, 2015
milikiagent-Hope you are not one of their agent?even from your user name.Do check my post they are constructive criticism, i have commend their trading system as one of the best,my comment would be base on issue that need to be address,which would be in the interest of the general investing community,not just to go well with just few people.i expect their management to work on the work habit of their staff,character,leadership quality e.t.cte]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2015
Dragonking:

Am connected but nothing is showing.
Saying the same thing. itrade is not connected to NSE FIX.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 25, 2015
Proposed Dividend 10k
Proposed Bonus Nil
Qualification Date Nil
Closure Date Nil
AGM Date 17th June, 2015

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/8860_LIVESTOCK_FEEDS_AUDITED_DEC_2014_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2015.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gentop1: 10:11am On Mar 25, 2015
@milikiagent, someone who knows how a financial institution operate just dealt with your last statement.Let one of their agent tell us their charges fee and also processing fee for transaction.Let address the bone of contention dont personalise it with me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gentop1: 10:17am On Mar 25, 2015
i dont have issue with them,but i need to sentisize generally investing community on what is wrong and also seek advice from general investing community on issue i dont understand.If you know them call them to inform this forum on their charge fee and processing fee for cscs transfer form,then we would all be silent
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2015
Buhari case adjourned to April 22
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MilikiAgent: 10:19am On Mar 25, 2015
gentop1:
milikiagent-Hope you are not one of their agent?even from your user name.Do check my post they are constructive criticism, i have commend their trading system as one of the best,my comment would be base on issue that need to be address,which would be in the interest of the general investing community,not just to go well with just few people.i expect their management to work on the work habit of their staff,character,leadership quality e.t.cte]
I am not a staff of Morgan, but I am a satisfied client. There is nothing constructive in any of your posts. You claim there are crooks in the employ of Morgan. How are they crooks? Do you know what a crook is? Now you are saying they should improve their leadership quality! shocked
@ all (e.g bigass), this is Nigeria. GTB was charging 3 naira per mill COT as at last year inspite of CBN regulations that mandated 2naira. Did we because of that call some staff of GTB crooks? No. If there is a regulator mandated charge and an institution decides not to abide with the regulations report them to the regulator and boycott the company. Do not insult the staff of such company on a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2015
This man has used nearly a page on N200 fee. Please stop derailing this thread and post something more meaningful.

I don't know how somebody in his right mind will want to deal with a firm with so called 'identified crooks'. Please close your account and look for better service elsewhere. We are here to make money and not deliberate on a stockbroking agent and related fees.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gentop1: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2015
@Milikiagent,if you are not a staff of morgan ,but a satisfied client,then inform one of them to address the issue of charge fee and processing fee on cscs transfer form on this forum.you refer this forum as faceless and you are active user of this forum.You are given me a wrong impression about you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2015
Is iTrade working this morning?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2015
Chibuking81:

GEJ be like "I don die" sad

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kagame: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2015
Seems like FBNH will come out with positive results.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 10:55am On Mar 25, 2015
Goodmorning great bnsitl, please i currently have a problem with entering a trade on itrade platform, I am so disappointed with Morgan for being unable to access the trade symbol column,its appears it has been disabled. please can anybody please help me out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2015
Chibuking81:
What happens if Buhari wins the election on Saturday and disqualified by the court on April 22
Nigeria: Wonders shall never cease.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2015
Dangote Flour is raining dollars!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2015
immanuello:
Goodmorning great bnsitl, please i currently have a problem with entering a trade on itrade platform, I am so disappointed with Morgan for being unable to access the trade symbol column,its appears it has been disabled. please can anybody please help me out.
CALM DOWN

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (7970) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adinije(f), janga(m), stcool(m), Princkez, gbengafaro1986, Zegra, GeeKudi(m), Sexybeautiful, DOYY(m), chillykelly86(m), Curiouscity(m), chimex38, Choiceguy, Laso09, KarlTom, SonofElElyonRet, USAfall2024, Boshins and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.