Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,985 members, 7,915,877 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:45 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11316773 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (7970) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2015
immanuello:
Goodmorning great bnsitl, please i currently have a problem with entering a trade on itrade platform, I am so disappointed with Morgan for being unable to access the trade symbol column,its appears it has been disabled. please can anybody please help me out.

I have not been able to do same on Meritrade also. I think it may be a general network problem at the NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2015
M.C iTrade, whats up naa Boiz are trying to make money. Pls rectify the issues with your platform asap.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2015
megainvest:

I have not been able to do same on Meritrade also. I think it may be a general network problem at the NSE.

Same here , but am checking on bloomberg for now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2015
You can see the figures on ft and bloomberg and people are making money. I need to do some JIJO asap!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2015
immanuello:
Goodmorning great bnsitl, please i currently have a problem with entering a trade on itrade platform, I am so disappointed with Morgan for being unable to access the trade symbol column,its appears it has been disabled. please can anybody please help me out.
From the bolded, you passed a judgement on Morgan without facts and prove.
Thats why they say Nigeria is a nation of complainers and whiners. Simple call to Morgan to query why Itrade is not working is better than coming here to complain. The problem is from NSE.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 11:15am On Mar 25, 2015
bigass:

Thats why they say Nigeria is a nation of complainers and whiners. Simple call to Morgan to query why Itrade is not working is better than coming here to complain. The problem is from NSE.
Exactly, I just called them, and I was told the problem is from NSE and it's being resolved.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Transcorp , FBNH, ,Zenith ,skye ,Oando , dan sugar bullish for now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Reddit: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Grand conspiracy. We're making money this year still
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2015
LIVESTOCK FEEDS PLC
Closure of Register – Year Ended 31 December 2014
Proposed Dividend 10 kobo per share
Proposed Bonus Nil
Closure Date 28th May 2015
AGM Date 17th June 2015
Payment Date 18th June 2015
AGM Venue Golden Tulip, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2015
@ Presiade and Soloniger; It's one per Registrar because the document is always addressed to a target Registrar. Also, a BC won't fly if your signature specimen has never been sent to that particular registrar due to your secondary market activities, except you have participated in a primary market transaction (e.g IPO) to which they were the Registrar.
Reason being that the Registrar needs a specimen (in their data base, obtained through your primary market activity or from CSCS) to compare with that from the Bank.

P.S. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2015
lancee:
Transcorp , FBNH, ,Zenith ,skye ,Oando , dan sugar bullish for now
what of Vitafoam?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2015
kotlass:
@ Presiade and Soloniger; It's one per Registrar because the document is always addressed to a target Registrar. Also, a BC won't fly if your signature specimen has never been sent to that particular registrar due to your secondary market activities, except you have participated in a primary market transaction (e.g IPO) to which they were the Registrar.
Reason being that the Registrar needs a specimen (in their data base, obtained through your primary market activity or from CSCS) to compare with that from the Bank.

Yes, you are right on the bolded. I said 1 per stock or registrar ie, if you have more than one company with same registrar u only need 1 BC.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 25, 2015
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/FinancialStatementFull_TRANSCORP%20HOTELS%20PLC_2015-03-16.pdf

It is TRANSCORP HOTEL OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 11:41am On Mar 25, 2015
kotlass:

ok I understand, so when this is done those who say their papa grand papa and grand grand pp left the share can have their dividends outstanding for maney years abi?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2015
myjoy08:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/FinancialStatementFull_TRANSCORP%20HOTELS%20PLC_2015-03-16.pdf

It is TRANSCORP HOTEL OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
they put off the lightb to mop up all......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2015
Transcorp result likely to be released on or before EOD tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2015
Aks:
Transcorp result likely to be released on or before EOD tomorrow

It is already released. Sorry hotel.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
bigass:

please dont quote me like that again,why cant you read or perhaps overlook and move on.Hold ur line of thought to yourself,i only said it the way i was pained, it could be rational and logical or the otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/8864_STERLING_BANK_2014_AUDITED_ACCTS._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2015.pdf

Proposed Bonus Nil
Proposed Dividend 6k
Closure Date 13th-17th April, 2015
Date of Payment 30th April, 2015
AGM Date 30th April, 2015
AGM Venue Eko Hotel Suites
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dcal001: 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
presiade:

Exactly, I just called them, and I was told the problem is from NSE and it's being resolved.
This problem has not been resolved from what i could see just a minute ago.please has anyone can affirm that it's indeed working now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Reddit: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Finally!! Guys, you all can still send a purchase mandate for any share you would like to buy to the stated emails hoping that they'll be able to get them for you.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Meritrade is working
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
Is it possible that NSE decided to pull the plug on M.C as a result of too much JIJO a.k.a Monkey Hunting? So sad seeing serious opportunities and I can't enter. cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
soloniger:
what of Vitafoam?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
myjoy08:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/8864_STERLING_BANK_2014_AUDITED_ACCTS._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2015.pdf
Proposed Bonus Nil
Proposed Dividend 6k
Closure Date 13th-17th April, 2015
Date of Payment 30th April, 2015
AGM Date 30th April, 2015
AGM Venue Eko Hotel Suites
-- Yeye Result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Primetech:
Is it possible that NSE decided to pull the plug on M.C as a result of too much JIJO a.k.a Monkey Hunting? So sad seeing serious opportunities and I can't enter. cry
you can imagine, having loads of cash and seeing lots of opportunities but unfortunate scenario disallow me from taking up those opportunities. Please meristem clients,are you also experiencing this hydra-head on ur platform.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
immanuello:
you can imagine, having loads of cash and seeing lots of opportunities but unfortunate scenario disallow me from taking up those opportunities. Please meristem clients,are you also experiencing this hydra-head on ur platform.

Meristem is working!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Aks:
-- Yeye Result
42kobo Fyeps but too stingy to pay a useless babiala dividend, the most stupid eps,gready mgt.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
MilikiAgent:

I am not a staff of Morgan, but I am a satisfied client. There is nothing constructive in any of your posts. You claim there are crooks in the employ of Morgan. How are they crooks? Do you know what a crook is? Now you are saying they should improve their leadership quality! shocked
@ all (e.g bigass), this is Nigeria. GTB was charging 3 naira per mill COT as at last year inspite of CBN regulations that mandated 2naira. Did we because of that call some staff of GTB crooks? No. If there is a regulator mandated charge and an institution decides not to abide with the regulations report them to the regulator and boycott the company. Do not insult the staff of such company on a faceless forum.

I also have problems with Morgan Capital and I have gone ahead to close my account, at least that is what i asked them to do.

I do not think what they did was illegal in my own case but I personally find is unethical. Note the word personally....

My Case:
I opened the account in November and was told I would be charged a yearly fee of 2.5k naira, perfect...I intend to pay for services rendered. I transferred 252.5k to them. I did this so I would have 250k to play with. When the account was opened, my surname was spelt wrongly and I complained immediately. I was told to write a letter through them to CSCS which I did, scanned and sent to them. After several emails asking for an update, I was told they need the original letter that CSCS will not take a scanned copy...again I can understand. Early February this year I went to their office to drop the letter (I was out of the country and sending thorough a courier wasn't just an option for me). Fast forward to this month, nothing had happened...no confirmation that letter was received no updates on what was going on...but my money was still with them.

So on the 11th of this month I asked for an update and asked Morgan to transfer the 250k to my account, afterall I don try since November and I need the money to run some errands ASAP. On the 14th I sent a reminder and received a message that they would do it on the next working day. After a week of no action, I sent a third message then I received the shock.

"Dear Mr xxxx (Mispelt Surname),
We sincerely apologise for the delay in responding to your mail.
However the balance in your account is 247,500 and the instant transfer charge is N1,000.
Please re-advise.
Thank you."

I replied the email asking for clarification, called them and spoke for minutes to no avail. To cut the long story short, they charged me another fee in January this year and told me their clients pay 1k for instant transfer...so I wonder what is instant about the payment that was requested 2 weeks ago.

They apologised for incoviniences and all the bull-shit you hear from busineses that think an apology solves all but will still take your money. I needed the money and just did not have the time and energy so I told them to do whatever they want and give me my balance then close the account.

They have sent me my money through GTBank which I believe will not charge them since my account is also GTBank but then I already knew I wasn't going to do business with then again after they told me about the charge on my account.

That is how I lost 2.38% of my money and all i gained was some silly apologies.

So I leave this with you to judge.

@MilikiAgent

If GTBank is charging you more than they should, send them an email and watch as the action unfolds. I did that 2weeks ago and told them I have gone through my accounts for 2013, 2014 and 2015 and i noticed irregularities in their charges, told them i wanted my money back. They have sent me several updates regarding it and I will get my money for sure even if it has to go to CBN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
myjoy08:

Meristem is working!
Then morgan often hide under nse to cover-up it failure.Time to port to the best quality and service platform.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
immanuello:

Meristem is working sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (7970) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adinije(f), janga(m), stcool(m), Princkez, gbengafaro1986, Zegra, GeeKudi(m), Sexybeautiful, DOYY(m), chillykelly86(m), Curiouscity(m), chimex38, Choiceguy, Laso09, KarlTom, SonofElElyonRet and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.