Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,601 members, 7,885,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA (32393 Views)

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / 2015 Election: Has Any Prophet Prophesied That Buhari Will Win? / T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Yongi99(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
Callotti: Prophet of DOOM!
Why can't he predict 24 hours of uninterrupted electricity for Xmas?
Ogboni-Okija CHRISTIAN! grin

What a phocking WRRRETCH!

I only watched this man once 'by mistake'. . . a complete turn-off!
STARK ILLITERATE. . . with a congregation even more super-REETARDED! cheesy
shocked

but u know he cant predict uninterupted power supply becos that is not possible in my dear country.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
[size=18pt]Tuberculosis Joshua[/size] again
We no go rest?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Dreyl(m): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hmmm the elder son of lucifer prophecising.....

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Goldieluks: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mr evil prophecy, tsk tsk!!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by OsunOriginal: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
morgist: A video purporting that TB Joshua prophesied the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut, USA has emerged.

In the video, the prophet who spoke soon after the Colarado theatre shooting said more shootings will come.

“Pray for the nation, America. That massacre that happened in a theatre – more is coming – more, more, more. Pray for the nation. This will continue. This is homeland security,” he said in August.

His church has released the video claiming that he prophesied the shootings in a small town in Connecticut where 20 children were gunned down. But many on social media have dismissed TB Joshua’s prophesy saying it was opportunism at its worst since his so called prophesy was very general, speaking of more killings with no specifics.

Prophet TB Joshua’s prophecies are normally related to catastrophes or deaths, and that has left many Christians with a lot to be desired.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/12/i-prophesied-that-20-children-would-be-killed-in-usa-more-deaths-are-coming-prophet-tb-joshua.html

Keep it up mr prophet of doom. You also prophesied Sep 11 attack on the US... And the killing in Norway last year and all the earthquakes that happened all over the world.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by rawtruth(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
morgist: A video purporting that TB Joshua prophesied the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut, USA has emerged.

In the video, the prophet who spoke soon after the Colarado theatre shooting said more shootings will come.

“Pray for the nation, America. That massacre that happened in a theatre – more is coming – more, more, more. Pray for the nation. This will continue. This is homeland security,” he said in August.

His church has released the video claiming that he prophesied the shootings in a small town in Connecticut where 20 children were gunned down. But many on social media have dismissed TB Joshua’s prophesy saying it was opportunism at its worst since his so called prophesy was very general, speaking of more killings with no specifics.

Prophet TB Joshua’s prophecies are normally related to catastrophes or deaths, and that has left many Christians with a lot to be desired.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/12/i-prophesied-that-20-children-would-be-killed-in-usa-more-deaths-are-coming-prophet-tb-joshua.html

The "head" of your post speaks differently from the body. "more of what happened previously (in Colorado,USA) will happen again" is different from "T B Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In The USA".
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by chessguru1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
I also hereby prophesy that dis thread will receive some major bashing lipsrsealed
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by wayne4loan: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
This man must be a prophet of doom , he never prophecy about peace,love and hope.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by andyanders: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2012

Well, you have your opinion and note, T,B.Joshua is NEVER a prophet of doom. You can call him names, but note he will NEVER respond to people like you. Since you see him as prophet of doom, why not allow God to judge him then making all these negative comment about him and calling him names is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by nikky5(m): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
NLers should pay him a visit nd he will prophesy for each of you.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Goldie20: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
Everyone knows more of this is gonna happen, it staged.. the government knows what they doing.. and before anyone start questioning me with blah blah Someone explain why the picture of adam lanza on facebook looks nothing like the person they have been showing on tv.
man the '' elite'' have been doing this for years
Why did 2 others run from the building, away from the arriving police, only to be apprehended and released by the fbi? Why must we just believe that these were not responsible parties? Their entire existence was denied until videos surface
they bomb the bleep out of other children overseas and have no sympathy, wtf makes you think these sick bastards wouldn't do it to their own?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by ceciliaudoh: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
Dont u believe in d scripture dat says false prophet wil arise in ma name,it is manifesting nw,so children of GOD be aware so dat u wldnt fall a victim.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hahaha...
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Gonzaga1010(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2012
who is sure about dat?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by rawtruth(m): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
wayne4loan: This man must be a prophet of doom , he never prophecy about peace,love and hope.

If you are conversant with the Bible, kindly say how many prophets of 'boom' or love and hope, mentioned therein. "Doom' is alien to our nature so warnings of its coming, right from time, are usually issued by prophets so that humans would pray against it, as well as repent of their sins which are the sources of the said 'dooms'.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Meegadough: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
Jakumo: Nothing brings more joy and gloating to the ugly mug of Fastor V.D Joshua than news of untimely deaths, particularly if the victims are children.

Fastor V.D. Joshua is the human counterpart of hyenas and vultures, nature's connoisseurs of death and decay.
You thinking 4rm your anus?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
m happy this guy has been banned in my beloved country, naija should do the same cool cool ,kick out TB

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
d_truth: I wonder why some pple still tags wat this man says as 'PROPHECY'.

d question we need to ask ourselves is;
wat is prophecy?, and wo is a prophet?....
for clerity purpose, prophecy is the ability to know, foresee, and predict tomorow.
and a prophet is someone who has the ability to knw and foresee wat will hapen tomorow and stop it from hapening.

In terms of prediction, a genuine prophet only predicts good things that is to come, and not the bad once.
but in the case of this man, the reverse is the case. he foresees that someting bad wil hapen and predicts it, and it ends up coming to pass.
then some mental reterdent christians wil stil celebrate and give him credit for predicting somting bad and not being able to stop it.....
(pls knw d_truth)
abi o,my pastor gives prophecy n gives solutn,wit T.B JOSHUA I DNT KNW.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: m happy this guy has been banned in my beloved country, naija should do the same cool cool ,kick out TB

And how did that make your country better off? - Cameroon was a shytehole and it's still a shytehole - no difference...

You're better off banning Paul Biya who has held you lot on the chokehold for decades than a man who's using his God given rights to the best of his ability... undecided

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by snowprince01(m): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2012

U r a fool. Do u knw wat prophesy is? He should predit dat dey will b stable electricity, wat stupid talk. He say's wat will b not say wat will not be. If there wil b stable electricity nd God need him to say it then he will. Don't condemn ur self with ur own hands

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
Time for a one minute interlude o jare
Let us talk about living things
A break for Tuberculosis Joshua and his doom
2 Nigerians and a South African

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyz_7Wqjx-8
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by samuelkaykay(m): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
All of us are prophets !
A well known politician will lose election in 2015,Nkeiru sylvanus wil be released unhurt,a building wil collapse in lagos next year.there wil b a protest in middle east.Above all GEJ wil give me appointment nxt yr.watch out !
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by mamagee3(f): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
Why do we always hear about his prophect after it already occured?

Why not before it happens?

Fake psychic. . .

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by folesky231(m): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
d_truth: I wonder why some pple still tags wat this man says as 'PROPHECY'.

d question we need to ask ourselves is;
wat is prophecy?, and wo is a prophet?....
for clerity purpose, prophecy is the ability to know, foresee, and predict tomorow.
and a prophet is someone who[b] has the ability to knw and foresee wat will hapen tomorow and stop it from hapening.[/b]

In terms of prediction, a genuine prophet only predicts good things that is to come, and not the bad once.
but in the case of this man, the reverse is the case. he foresees that someting bad wil hapen and predicts it, and it ends up coming to pass.
then some mental reterdent christians wil stil celebrate and give him credit for predicting somting bad and not being able to stop it.....
(pls knw d_truth)

According to you, why would a genuine prophet predict good things and and als stop them from happening? God communicates with man via different means i,e visions, dreams, His word etc. It is now down to your spiritual ability to understand and act. A genuine prophet will give warnings of calamity and encourage people to pray to avert it. A lot us dont take such warnings seriously and blame the prophet for predicting doom.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
shymexx:

And how did that make your country better off? - Cameroon was a shytehole and it's still a shytehole - no difference...

You're better off banning Paul Biya who has held you lot on the chokehold for decades than a man who's using his God given rights to the best of his ability... undecided

1) you should b ashamed , tell me with all your men and their god given rights ,where is naija? ,what is naija? undecided
2)as if your president's rotation is better smh , please in term of governance i doubt you guys can give us any advises close their mouths cause when it's not a dictatorial/military regime it's a clueless fisherman undecided lipsrsealed
NAIJA SHOULD BAN TB OYEEE NAIJA WILL BAN TB OYAAAAA HIIIIP HIIPP OUURAAAAA cool cool cool FREE NAIJA
ps: when TB joshua will b able to predict where bombs blasts will happen so that people can avoid them maybe we will consider him undecided

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Edunwa302(m): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
People shld be very carefull about things they say about men of God
TB Joshua is a true example of one believe it or not,take it or leave it, he is a representative of heavens.
If u want know who he's representing get on ur kneel en ask ur God

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
Make una forgetTB abeg and kukere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dldYI-jTjFk

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by ignis: 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
nikkyshyne: But seriously, when will he prophesy something positive
That's exactly wat am worried about.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Leobreezy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
And why didn't we hear of the said "prophesy" before the evil act happened?? Isn't a prophesy meant to be promulgated to foretell about a future occurence? Where is the proof that he actually uttered such a statement from his mouth? Bunch of flibbertigibets!!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
Just imagine d number of people viewing dis thread nw just to curse him.Wat do u guys gain in condeming people?If he is nt a true man of God why cnt u guys let him be must u talk?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Smooyis(m): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
Let's be sensible. Do we read our Bible at all. How many good things did the old prophets prophesy about? Moses was never moved by the unbelieving response of pharaoh and even his people Israelites whom he was sent to deliver. They did more than u people are doing to TBJoshua, but he was not moved! God sends His prophets to show the way by telling people about His opinion. And to forewarn people about the evils ahead. I wonder why we should keep on villifying a great man of God like Prophet T B Joshua for speaking the mind of God concerning our lives. May God forgive us for our utterances. Mathew 12:36 "But I tell u that men will have to give account on the day of judgement for every careless word they have spoken.........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Was Removed As Senate Leader – Ndume / Rivers Guber: Wike And Awara Clash In Port Harcourt / Oluwatosin Ojaomo Sues Hanan Buhari For Using Presidential Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.