Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,726 members, 7,945,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA (32481 Views)

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / 2015 Election: Has Any Prophet Prophesied That Buhari Will Win? / T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Delejumi(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
[quote author=Posman]IM INDIFFERENT BOUT WHO TB JOSHUA REPRESENTS OR WHO HE DOESNT BUT PPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT HE WARNS PPLE AHEAD OF DISASTERS TO PRAY BUT PPLE DONT THAT WHY THESE THINGS HAPPEN, I SEE NO REASON WHY HE SHLD TELL/WARN ANYBODY BOUT GOOD THINGS HAPPENING COS THR WONT BE POINT INFORMIN US BEFORE TIME COS ITS A GOOD THING, GOOD THINGS ARE BETTER LEFT AS SURPRISES. IMO I'LD LOVE TO BE ARNED BOUT UPCOMIN BAD THINGS THAN GOOD THING SO THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO PRAY BOUT IT. ALL THE SAME, WE NEED PRAYERS, EVERYBODY DOES![why bad prophecy? And excuse me must he talk? If you don't have anything good then keep quiet. How many times have u seen baed prophecy in the bible? (except for when people turn against the Lord)]
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Profidada: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
To be candid am happy when some of you as a result of ignorance castigate the personality of prophet Tb Joshua because that is the only way foreigners and myself can find easy and comfortable access to the synagogue church of all nations. One could imagine how difficult it would have been if lagos with a population of over 18 million with 90 percent of that figure who live in less than a dollar a day should discover the importance of the ministry prophet tb joshua in their lives.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
Lovine: Prophet of DOOM!
Why can't he predict 24 hours of uninterrupted electricity for Xmas?
Ogboni-Okija CHRISTIAN!

What a phocking WRRRETCH!

I only watched this man once 'by mistake'. . . a complete turn-off!
STARK ILLITERATE. . . with a congregation even more super-REETARDED!

Your life will surely be a mistake in 2013, bet me as you hate God's anointed.

These village person on NL sef. there should be a village person detectors that will just fish out deluded fool like this and ban them outrightly. Only if you know callotti, you just fooled yourself. but a christian would just shake off your very empty threat and call you an eediot. guess you dont even read your bible, miss/mr pastor yansh cleaner. ewhu
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHHis1I54-8

TB Joshua exposed by a former announcer of Emmanuel TV
See all parts ,this is an eye opener to the deception and mode of operation,the blow jobs etc
They later tried to destroy the lady with videos they had taken of her when she was with them in their deception
Be warned
Look at the video
That cannot be God
A perverted foul sexual spirit at work
Women grabbing their toto in church
That cannot be God

See 4.10,the man is foul
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by tayeola24yahoo: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
seedord247:

Una nor go kil person with this una short. tongue
dis is what is going to kill you,see ur life!you ve not been prophesied for!see what you're posted.better repent bfr your death wil meet you untimely.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Profidada: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
To be candid am happy when some of you as a result of ignorance castigate the personality of prophet Tb Joshua because that is the only way foreigners and myself can find easy and comfortable access to the synagogue church of all nations. One could imagine how difficult it would have been if lagos with a population of over 18 million with 90 percent of that figure who live in less than a dollar a day should discover the importance of the ministry prophet tb joshua in their lives. Continue to fool yourselves while some people continue to benefit from the grace of God in the life of prophet tb joshua.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Akposkool(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
I wonda why him and im wisemen no da shave their hair!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by tayeola24yahoo: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
babyosisi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHHis1I54-8

TB Joshua exposed by a former announcer if Emmanuel TV
See all parts ,this is an eye opener to the deception and mode of operation
They later tried to destroy the lady with videos they had taken of her when she was with them in their deception
Be warned
Look at the video
That cannot be God
A perverted foul sexual spirit at work
you d bigest fool by calling him names

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by pheesayor(m): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
there are also bad predictions which arises from bad acts we get involved in, the prophecy is always to warn and avert but when you're warned and refuse to heed do you blame the prophet for your calamities, people should always listen because to be forewarned is to be forearmed .
d_truth: I wonder why some pple still tags wat this man says as 'PROPHECY'.

d question we need to ask ourselves is;
wat is prophecy?, and wo is a prophet?....
for clerity purpose, prophecy is the ability to know, foresee, and predict tomorow.
and a prophet is someone who has the ability to knw and foresee wat will hapen tomorow and stop it from hapening.

In terms of prediction, a genuine prophet only predicts good things that is to come, and not the bad once.
but in the case of this man, the reverse is the case. he foresees that someting bad wil hapen and predicts it, and it ends up coming to pass.
then some mental reterdent christians wil stil celebrate and give him credit for predicting somting bad and not being able to stop it.....
(pls knw d_truth)

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by rezzy: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
d_truth: I wonder why some pple still tags wat this man says as 'PROPHECY'.

d question we need to ask ourselves is;
wat is prophecy?, and wo is a prophet?....
for clerity purpose, prophecy is the ability to know, foresee, and predict tomorow.
and a prophet is someone who has the ability to knw and foresee wat will hapen tomorow and stop it from hapening.

In terms of prediction, a genuine prophet only predicts good things that is to come, and not the bad once.
but in the case of this man, the reverse is the case. he foresees that someting bad wil hapen and predicts it, and it ends up coming to pass.
then some mental reterdent christians wil stil celebrate and give him credit for predicting somting bad and not being able to stop it.....
(pls knw d_truth)

Please shout it out to his fellowers
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by lakesider(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
i owe this prophets no respect.y can't he predict solution to nigerias pproblem.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by kaiboy: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
pls let no man jugde T.B joshua,let just leave him to God to jugde n if truly is not a man of God we should hv kn be now.may d soul of all d faithful departmnet rest in peace Amen.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by tayeola24yahoo: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
Profidada: To be candid am happy when some of you as a result of ignorance castigate the personality of prophet Tb Joshua because that is the only way foreigners and myself can find easy and comfortable access to the synagogue church of all nations. One could imagine how difficult it would have been if lagos with a population of over 18 million with 90 percent of that figure who live in less than a dollar a day should discover the importance of the ministry prophet tb joshua in their lives. Continue to fool yourselves while some people continue to benefit from the grace of God in the life of prophet tb joshua.
abi ooooo,you ve said it all!I don't to reply whatever they're saying about great Man of God,let be wallowing ignorance.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by bigmaut: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
let me too prophesis,i see a great iroko of africa falling soon,it is falling southward
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Revolva(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
grin T B should clap for him self ooo oya helep us predict if world go end ..by 21st december !!!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by saganuwa: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
This joker should really get a room
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by pheesayor(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
prophecies don't work wonders like that, it's always a result of our actions. What you sow, you reap
lakesider: i owe this prophets no respect.y can't he predict solution to nigerias pproblem.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Oahray: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
mikeapollo: People can be very dumb!

Cant you see that the prophecies are like alerts/warnings for people to take appropriate steps, prayers etc to avoid it? Do you prefer nobody sees anything, yet we have people who call themselves men of God?

What steps did the people/govts concerned take to avert the warnings?

Whenever TB gives a prophecy, he asks the nation/world to join him in prayers to God, because he alone cannot avert it! Do you people bother to join him in prayers? All you do is follow fashion and EPL stories.

This man has been saying these things because he feels concerned and wants the nation to do something to avert these dangers, but no one listens.....and you still blame the person who wants his people of impending dangers in order to make them take steps to avert.

Are you blaming TB Joshua for your deaf ears or what?

Tell me mr, why is it videos of his 'prophecies' only get uploaded by his 'emanueltv' after the event he supposedly prophesied has past? They usually have titles beginning with 'TB Joshua predicted...'

Remember the uefa champions' league final prediction of a goal by a bald-headed bayern player in the first half? He said it in denial of reports that he said chelsea would win.
Well, there was no goal in the first half and Chelsea won.
I know you guys would quickly say prayers changed it. If a goal had come even if not thru a bald-headed man, they would have edited a video titled 'TB Joshua predicted champions' league goal'. Its a win-win situation for him.

If they are half as much concerned with averting it as much as they are concerned with claiming the glory, why do they not zealously spread news of prophecy yet to happen so people who do not watch his tv would hear in much the same way they spread videos of supposedly fulfilled predictions?

Why do they edit videos? An instance is the video they claimed was a prophecy of the colorado shooting. See this thread for details:
https://www.nairaland.com/996398/tb-joshua-edited-colorado-video
watch the videos in that thread and come to your own conclusion.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Classicalman(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
Callotti: Prophet of DOOM!
Ogboni-Okija CHRISTIAN! grin

STARK ILLITERATE. . . with a congregation even more super-REETARDED! cheesy
Na when plane don crash finish, dem go commot for dem rat hole come talk say dem prophesy. Fake prophets.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Pataki: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
Utter foolishness.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by mrrock: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
@shymexx
Thank you bro.
Nigerians are ready to pay millions to go to the so called ''holy land'' in Mecca and Jerusalem but are here cursing their own. Do you guys know T.B Joshua is the single biggest private tourist attraction for Nigeria??. No wonder they say a prophet is not honoured in his home town.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by damilare001: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2012
konami001: With the American Society being the way it is; I can predict that very soon and i say very soon... a mass murder will happen in America. Please everybody pray pray pray... more are coming more, more, more....

With the Nigerian Society being the way it is; I can predict that more bombs are going to go off in the North... more, more, more,,, Please everybody, pray pray pray...

See it is very easy... God did not have to waste his time on me before i saw all these. Everyone take note... I will be reminding you as soon as it happens and I will say.... I TOLD YOU ALL SO...

mumu!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by nasty45(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
FROM NOW ON PROPHET T.B JOSHUA IS PROPHET AMOS(prophet of doom)
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by klax(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
Please guy what is T.B Joshua problem for God sake? Please is this guy in his right sense at all or what a hell a propect is this guy called T.B Joshua am getting so pissed up everyday from this so called preacher of DOOM and CALAMITY T.B Joshua??

Now I know for sure demon is working on this man head seriously because I have never see his own kind of wicked god that has no good gift for humanity than death, kill, plane crash, tsunami, disease, kidnapping, armrobbery, war, bloodshed, vampreism etc is this how his god is so wicked?? I beg my leave orelse I will misyarn to this guy call Joshua.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by emdidy: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
For evryone who hz spoken againzt prophet T.V Joshoeah,may d god of amadioha strike u with koko madness! grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Burger01(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
Did T B Joshua prophesy the Port Harcourt Chopper crash? Why didn't he see that and sound a warning?. The power of prophecy is fully utilised if looming disasters were prophesied and corrective measures were put iin placce to avert such bad prophecy.. Na wa o..
Pastor, please predict 2015 for naija o make person pray and plan ahead.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
God will judge very soon.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Uyipraise(m): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
Callotti: Prophet of DOOM!
Ogboni-Okija CHRISTIAN! grin

STARK ILLITERATE. . . with a congregation even more super-REETARDED! cheesy
you are a fool. u beter close dat ur stinking mounth and Work out ur own salvation, & u beter stop critisizing dat great man of God, the end shall tell

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by AGgal(f): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
Panel of judges,allow God to judge who is real n who is fake

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by oluwashola4me(m): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
rezzy:

Please shout it out to his fellowers
And who told you there were no such warnings before the fall of Sodom and Gomorrah. Yet, brimstones and fire still rained from Heaven.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Sweetnecta: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
somebody needs to shut this sick pastor up.

does he see anything good or its his pride to be bearer of bad news?

he has good news from me: we are all going to die, pastor. someday it will be yours.

and you will have to account for all your deeds. no one will bear the burden for you.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by luckshine007: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
[quote author=doctokwus]This celebrity-like pastor & his PR department don't want to stop disturbing our spaces wt all these their junk in d name of prophesies aving come true[shut up if u dont no wat o say]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari / Osinbajo Talks About Zanku, Gbe Body, Shaku Shaku, Skelewu, Sekem, Shakitibobo / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.