Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,667 members, 7,921,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:28 AM

Another Minute With Nigerian Men! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Minute With Nigerian Men! (6458 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? / My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by HotFunmi1(f): 5:58am On Feb 20, 2008
i'll personally see to it that u get the pankere u will need.
I will use your own pankere to flog you.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by HotFunmi1(f): 6:01am On Feb 20, 2008
By uch2nna,
We are always going to be putting down our own. Naija girls will be like , Naija men aint shit, uncouth and abrasive (to quote spoilt). I believe that at least some of u here have Nigerian dads and I don't think You see them in this light. I am still waiting to see a thread that somehow praises the African men. Mara of fact the only praise that the African man gets comes from even the unliklely quarters ( Foreign women). We just have to learn how to appreciate our own. If we don't , who will.

How do you expect 'praise' from Naija women when all you do is put them down and say their arse is smelly?
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by HotFunmi1(f): 6:03am On Feb 20, 2008
By 4Play,
The key underlying fact is,Nigerian men are a reflection of the Nigerian society which society,Nigerian women are an integral part of.Both genders reflect each other,both the negative and positive qualities

Really?  we are a reflection of each other? which part did women take in most  Naija men's randy nature?
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by HotFunmi1(f): 6:11am On Feb 20, 2008

By 4Him,
It also works both ways . . . most of the nigerian women who claim to want to "know" . . . who claim to be concerned that nigerian men are more willing to slave for foreign girls are simply two-faced. Many would drop their pants for a white boy in a flash . . . however since they know they can't get that chance (no thanks to their low self esteem . . . cloaked by pretended aggression) . . . they hate on others with foreign partners. the only difference between a white girl and a naija girl is simply the color of their skin, sometimes the white girls tend to be even more desperate to make u happy. The nigerian chic on the other hand . . . God help us! 

Imagine! which low self esteem busta? You think oyibo men and AA's don't hit on us?  I suggest you beware of those 'desperate' white women because if they are all that, they won't be desperate at all. You Naija guys sure do have a very big mouth; Y'all believe you are priceless and an icon akin to P Diddy or Mike Jordan.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2008
Hot.Funmi:

Nigerian men in America married to oyibo women(and some iron Naija ladies, lol) worship their wives, wash dishes, change diapers, do grocery and cooking, mow the lawn, and see their wives as queen but as soon asthey get married to Naija women, aaarrrrgh, they remember they are titled men that cannot even change their daughters diapers how much less cooking. I think Naija women are letting them get away with so much, chief ko, chief ni!

Naija women, Flog them if you can!

Which wan be all this naija men in abroad.
My dad has never been to this abroad, yet he did those things wey u list for there. .
I will do same.
Some dudes should know it is called husband and wife, not Master and slave.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by oziomatv(m): 10:23am On Feb 20, 2008
I think this is the time I should surface who I'm.
In the terms of domestic works, a whitewoman knows that it's the duty of both to cook,wash,clean and take care of the babies.
While our sisters claimed that it's the job made only for them (women) since the culture saids so. and a white woman will not look down on you doing domestic works while our sister will ask God the reason of giving her her fellow woman as a husband and feeling that you're not man in your family .
Personally I cook, wash, clean, take care of my lovely son with passion and my wife do tell me that she find's me sexy when ever am cooking. And on several occasion I visited my boss house a man with €350ml euro worth of personal assets he sometimes wash the glass he used in drinking wine without calling for help, and that never made him inferior before his wife. and assuming that I happen to stay with any black I'll do so regardless of skin and culture cause it's how I'm.
When you give respect to who value it, you get passon doing it all over again.
I'll appreciate if our sisters do open up a little bit and stop living like a slave to men,
we naija men are not hearthless but mistaking our homely and kindness to weakness and cowardliness here we get problems, and I think that's why when with oyibo we do it with passion.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Jairzinho(m): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2008
D-reloaded:

what do you have sef? Is it your 250 naira credit that doesnt even equate to $1 or what?
The answer is simple, a foreign woman will not hesitate in calling the cops if these guys act up (Leilah is an exception) however how many Nigerian women do you know that will charge their husbands even after being beaten up black and blue? Notice how despite dating these women, most of them at the end will definitely run and marry a Nigerian girl, slave for life  tongue

Yepa!

Baby,are u telling me u'll call the cops on me ,if one evening while watching T.V , my hand mistakenly lands on those lovely chubby cheeks of yours?

*Rushes to the lawyer to check out the rights of the mistakenly-slapped-wife under american law*
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by oziomatv(m): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2008
Jairzinho:

Yepa!

Baby,are u telling me u'll call the cops on me ,if one evening while watching T.V , my hand mistakenly lands on those lovely chubby cheeks of yours?

*Rushes to the lawyer to check out the rights of the mistakenly-slapped-wife under american law*

Bros in the first place why should you beat a woman?
WORDS or SILENCE is a sign of maturity men should show over women not phisical combat that may likely to disfigure her or even lead you to something you may regreat.
Men who beat women are mainly cowards and have never move an inch for life.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Jairzinho(m): 11:49am On Feb 20, 2008
I know ,just pulling sme1's legs ! wink
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by almondjoy(f): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2008
Hot.Funmi:

How do you expect 'praise' from Naija women when all you do is put them down and say their arse is smelly?

Now that's what I want to know. tongue

Like smell na crime--No be so God create am?

That is the one I do not understand.  I have been looking for explanations too.

Ah-ah?  Everywhere you go you keep hearing this kind of rubbish.  What a whole Oyinbo, Indian, European, Hispanic you name it worship. These bush African men will be talking rubbish about it.

Highly annoying. angry

If it an oyinbo or akata or jammo own woman's own now them go bury them heads inside there without coming out for fresh air.

Useless people!

Na them say dem like stock fish oooooooooooooooooh!
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by TheSly: 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2008
don't worry u'll get an explaination soon cool
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by HotFunmi1(f): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2008
By OzimaTv,

I think this is the time I should surface who I'm.
In the terms of domestic works, a whitewoman knows that it's the duty of both to cook,wash,clean and take care of the babies.
While our sisters claimed that it's the job made only for them (women) since the culture saids so
. .
Sisters don't claim it's a job meant for them alone, it's naija men that make it look like they cannot boil even hot water. Ask how many of them living in Nigeria when they cooked or cleaned last. The woman does the same job they do outseide the home these days, sometimes more, goes to agboju after work, cooks, feeds the kids, read lullaby to them and after that, he'll want some reciprocating in the bed at night. Where will the woman get the energy for reciprocating? is she a beast of burden?

Thank you for being a quintessential Nigerian male, I hope men like OYB will be humble enough to adopt your style. We want our men to see washing our undies as a normal routine.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by HotFunmi1(f): 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2008
By Almond,
Now that's what I want to know.

Like smell na crime--No be so God create am?

That is the one I do not understand. I have been looking for explanations too.

Ah-ah? Everywhere you go you keep hearing this kind of rubbish. What a whole Oyinbo, Indian, European, Hispanic you name it worship. These bush African men will be talking rubbish about it.

Highly annoying.

If it an oyinbo or akata or jammo own woman's own now them go bury them heads inside there without coming out for fresh air.

Useless people!

Na them say them like stock fish oooooooooooooooooh!
Lol, Imagine that guy saying their bum smell like carnation? These boys can go any lenght in throwing cheap shots without thinking that some stranger can google this thread online and believe the crap. Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Jairzinho(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2008
Hot.Funmi:

We want our men to see washing our undies as  a normal routine.

Mo da'ran embarassed,
Funmi,I go wash your undies too? shocked shocked

*looks for the fastest search engine to get tips on 'washing your wife's undies'*
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2008
Hot.Funmi:

Sisters don't claim it's a job meant for them alone, it's naija men that make it look like they cannot boil even  hot water. Ask how many of them living in Nigeria when they cooked or cleaned last.  The woman does the same job they do outseide the home these days, sometimes more, goes to agboju after work, cooks, feeds the kids, read lullaby to them and after that, he'll want some reciprocating in the bed at night. Where will the woman get the energy for reciprocating? is she a beast of burden?

Thank you for being a quintessential Nigerian male, I hope men like OYB will be humble enough to adopt your style. We want our men to see washing our undies as  a normal routine.

someone must be obssessed with me. . . grin

er . . .almond. . .permission to resume hostilities please. cheesy

(you see say i just dey mind my business jeje - abi hotfunmi don dey engage in yabis stockpiling - and she now thinks she's ready for an allout encounter?)

for your information - with the exception of cooking, i engage in all household chores. so go slander someone else.  tongue
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by HotFunmi1(f): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2008
someone must be obssessed with me. . .

for your information - with the exception of cooking, i engage in all household chores. so go slander someone else. 

So you wash undies too wink wink? Why can't you cook? You can learn it if you want to.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by HotFunmi1(f): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2008
Jairinzho,
Mo da'ran ,
Funmi,I go wash your undies too?

*looks for the fastest search engine to get tips on 'washing your wife's undies'*
Are you not the same guy that threatened to slap a woman here? Na pankere i go buy for you.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by 4Him(m): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2008
hotfunmi, i wonder whether you had brothers at all.
Many Nigerian men do all and more household chores than you think. I cook very well (if i am allowed to blow my own trumpet) . . . i trust my cooking a lot better than that of any woman. I have done a wee bit of baby sitting myself (i dont like changing diapers though), i clean house, do laundry . . .

Give us some credit . . . we dont just sit there with a soda watching the UEFA champions league.

Maybe i shld just get a pankere for you at this point for any time you open another thread seeking to slander men.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Dreloaded(f): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2008
Lmao Maryland must be filled with some useless Naija BOYS. Wont surprise me if most are on the D/L anyway since D.C & Atlanta are their headquarters.

The ones here can fend for themselves for the most part. Berra move to another state else farters and lazy boys will continue to haunt you
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by tommyex(m): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2008
lol

D-R
maryland dudes r cool oo,some r anyway

U r impossibly funny at times cheesy

Topic
Young lady u sure have a way with threads,4 pages in 1 day?U hott jare,No mind us wey think u damn cold!!
'NL new entertainer'
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Jairzinho(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2008
Hot.Funmi:

Are you not the same guy that threatened to slap a woman here? Na pankere i go buy for you.
I would never hurt a fly,talk less of slapping a woman,talk even less of slapping one half of the dynamic duo that makes up my wifehood.  grin

I was talking abt mistakenly-touching her cheeks  smiley

For all u know I could mistakenly wash ur undies too,dat of course depends on. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (no further comments pls)
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by skyone(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2008
Jairzinho:

For all u know I could mistakenly wash your undies too,that of course depends on. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (no further comments please)

if you've finally kolomental grin
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by oziomatv(m): 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2008
Hot.Funmi:

We want our men to see washing our undies as a normal routine.

you're going too far but, if you're looking for a house boy it's another case.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2008
hotfunmi,
as long as madam has no objections about washing my undies, whats the fuss?

moreover, it would seem there are no washing machines in maryland(abi na maryland for lagos?). . .which is why you seem to take this whole business of
' washing your significant other's pant ' so seriously.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by HotFunmi1(f): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2008
you're going too far but, if you're looking for a house boy it's another case.
It has nothing to do with being a houseboy, it's the spirit behind it that matters.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by HotFunmi1(f): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2008
hotfunmi,
as long as madam has no objections about washing my undies, whats the fuss?

moreover, it would seem there are no washing machines in maryland(abi na maryland for lagos?). . .which is why you seem to take this whole business of
' washing your significant other's pant ' so seriously.

Even maryland lagos also have washing machines, so? And why must madam first agree to wash yours before you do hers? can't you surprise your woman?
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by oziomatv(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2008
Hot.Funmi:

It has nothing to do with being a houseboy, it's the spirit behind it that matters.
Babe you See where we get it difficult to handle this stuff with our own sister, they deviate it from it normal route to an authoritative command zone.
If I would do that washing of the almighty undies it will be definitely when am running the washing machine not exclusively.

this your under wears washing has a deferent undertune, it sounds authoritative and in that case you're inviting my opposition stand.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2008
Hot.Funmi:

Even maryland lagos also have washing machines, so? And why must madam first agree to wash yours before you do hers? can't you surprise your woman?

behold, a lady of low standards. if only all women could be suprised/pleased by washing undies! we men would have it made! instead of expensive choclates, perfumes etal - just wash her undies!

was that your val gift? a certified commitment to wash your undies for the rest of 2008?
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Jairzinho(m): 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2008
oyb:

behold, a lady of low standards. if only  all women could be suprised/pleased by washing undies!  we men would have it made! instead of expensive choclates, perfumes etal - just wash her undies!

was that your val gift? a certified commitment to wash your undies for the rest of 2008?

I go die of laughter here o !
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by tpia: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2008
is it just me, or is it always the same set of guys following hotfunmi around?

make una talk true o. All this I am fighting I am fighting- na so so emotion o.

oyb: hmmm. Men emotion no dey stable like that o- na pendulum wey fit swing from one extreme to another anytime.  Trust me. undecided undecided

[s]I just dey feel for that fine boy wey dey ya profile[/s]
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by HotFunmi1(f): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2008
By OzomaTv
Babe you See where we get it difficult to handle this stuff with our own sister, they deviate it from it normal route to an authoritative command zone.
If I would do that washing of the almighty undies it will be definitely when am running the washing machine not exclusively.

this your under wears washing has a deferent undertune, it sounds authoritative and in that case you're inviting my opposition stand.
Funmi shakes head, Nigerian men and their ego! How did you decipher my undertone? I think what you are feeling is your greatest fear: "women always want to command us".
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by HotFunmi1(f): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2008
By Oyb,
behold, a lady of low standards. if only  all women could be suprised/pleased by washing undies!  we men would have it made! instead of expensive choclates, perfumes etal - just wash her undies!

I am now too cheap?  expensive perfumes and chocolates, I can afford, what I literally need from a man are little little things that will please me. Funmi is not material crazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! / Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! / Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.