Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,916 members, 7,879,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! (43148 Views)

Protesters Besiege Obasanjo’s House In Abeokuta / List Of States Collating Results Presently / Who Is Presently The Youngest Nigerian Governor In Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by seedord247(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
fapcrook: That pix is not hill top Obadanjo's hse. Fake pix here. Olorun ama fi iso e so wa, Ameen

Can you give us the real pix mr ITK. shocked
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by tashanja(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
ekt_bear:

Have you heard of something called insurance?

Baba doesn't need insurance, he's already insured, just wait and see how his PDP looting partners will flock to him with their contributions, be rest assured he'd end up gaining more than he'd lost.
Wasn't it recently he proposed to build a mosque, didn't you hear how the northern governors were trooping in with pledges totalling more than the estimated cost of the mosque.
Trust me, with any luck baba would be making a hefty profit out of this tragedy. The only regretable thing is that, its our money (looted from our treasuries) they'll be using to compensate him. cry

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Troll: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
seedord247: Shey baba self dey blow Fire crackers? shocked

Dat baby monkey sure looks like a newly adopted OBJ kai grin
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by jonnex: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
ILE OBA TO JO.................
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Stalemate(m): 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
Akshow: Nice one. All of them thief house will burn in 2013. Can i hear a loud Amen
so, in a nutshell, u're systematically saying dat in ur whole lyf, u've never steal anythin b4? Well, if it has eluded ur mind, ur own theft started 4rm d humble way of stealing ur frnd's pencil nd sharphiner while in kg...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Akshow: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
ignis:
You are a fool. Somebody's house is burning and you are celebrating it. I wonder how people like you think. Who are the all of them?
May your wish for others start in your family.
it will start with your lineage. Your generation shall perish in this comin year. Amen
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by seedord247(m): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
Troll:

Dat baby monkey sure looks like a newly adopted OBJ kai grin

Lmaooo grin grin
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
With all the money, see the ugly house. These people just steal money for the sake of stealing and having no idea how to spend it. It is really pathetic.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by oderemo(m): 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
so, in a nutshell, u're systematically saying dat in ur whole lyf, u've never steal anythin b4? Well, if it has eluded ur mind, ur own theft started 4rm d humble way of stealing ur frnd's pencil nd sharphiner while in kg...
what sort of girammmma be this for heaven sake.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Akshow: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
Stalemate: so, in a nutshell, u're systematically saying dat in ur whole lyf, u've never steal anythin b4? Well, if it has eluded ur mind, ur own theft started 4rm d humble way of stealing ur frnd's pencil nd sharphiner while in kg...
wait until have stolen and hinder the progress and lives of millions. Eaten the sweat of millions. Kill the hopes and dreams of aspiration of millions before you spew your preachin

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Akshow: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
ode remo:
what sort of girammmma be this for heaven sake.
help me ask the fool o
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by vanstanzy(m): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
Akshow: Nice one. All of them thief house will burn in 2013. Can i hear a loud Amen

Its so SAD that u should be thinking like this. sad sad sad So pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
Too bad,what a loss.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by jamace(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
OBJ always reminds me of "The animal called man" undecided undecided
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by agog: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
klax:

Oh boy why jubilating dont you know that the house in question will be build again, more beautiful, much more bigger than the burnt one because soon you will see millions of Naira flowing from his friends, supporters, associate, party chieftains and so on, please rich man has nothing to loose as a matter of fact a single person of his associate can build more elegant mansion singlehandly for him to be honest. I am sad about it because some state purse, local Govt purse, individual purse will be drain now in form of solidarity for Obj and you are here happy and dancing abeg rich man na rich man either you belief or not , like it or not rich man has nothing to loose.

All I just pray for is for all the troubler of Nigeria God should just sit them at home and give up politics and looting and allow the "meaningful younger geneartion" to move on that is all because praying for these people death its like wasting of time because death will even embrace them, eat more money from them, get fat, robbust and tell them to carry go biko I bet.
You said it well bro. The house will be rebuilt very SOONEST at the expense of the common man. Infact we should be sad about his house burning.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
May water dry from the tank of the Fire Service.

May Fuel finish in their tank.

May all their tyres burst in an attempt to put off the fire.

May the house burn to ashes.

May the man die in the inferno.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Akshow: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
duality:

see as them dey insult you. OK, edit your sentence and add GEJ and see what happens.
What exactly is your point idiaaat?
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by seedord247(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dr. Wise:
May water dry from the tank of the Fire Service.

May Fuel finish in their tank.

May all their tyres burst in an attempt to put off the fire.

May the house burn to ashes.

May the man die in the inferno.

Amin Amin Amin loruko ??
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Symphony007: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
Oh how sad...do accept by condolences mr president. Glaf no one was hurt. But what's with hill residence and former heads of state? Ibb has his own hiltop residence in minna.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by geekinthelead: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
obj to fire service - i.diot! urry up and come, dis people are burning my money... dey want to finish me! awon oloriburuku modafu.cka Olorun o gba mi o... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by fuckluv(f): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
grin Oh it has finally gotten there! Baba sowie pls help me manage that, na ur xmas gift be that cheesy
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Akshow: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sijo01:

Eyahh! Poor you. Improve on your vexing. Mstcheeeew.
silly low life momfo. Kiss my as..s. Yeye fowl
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Charles1234: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
geeez: Love him or hate him, he's still the greatest leader Nigeria has ever had

I also wonder how this conflagration equates to punishment for a man who has served Nigeria all his life. Does it mean everyone who loses anything to an inferno is getting punished?

Great leader indeed ,You are a joke,Do you know how many people have died from the money he stole,every day we keep on hearing of one money or the other,maybe Nigeria should have a good health system or good road network from this infrastructure missing that has claim the life of thousand of Nigerian even now as we speak..even fela talk about 12 billion naira and also this company of former United state vice president Dick cheney company..this man is almost 80 years old..tell me today how many Nigeria will get to Obasanjo age with the level of poverty and hardship in the country...i think he has only help to breed corruption in Nigeria..this one house that burn mean nothing for him..Our mumu president will form committee that will build him back the house that was burn even thought he still have 99 house we don't know about..Obasanjo farm in Otta is a city on it own,tell me where did one man have such land that can be feeding the whole country if properly manage by the Government..if Obasanjo died today 90% of Nigeria will not care's..Obasanjo die now,it is just like the chicken i killed some days ago and i felt for the chicken and in 3 minutes ,i am enjoying the meat smiley

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Akshow: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
vanstanzy:

Its so SAD that u should be thinking like this. sad sad sad So pathetic!
Dont blind me wit your bold print Abeg. Pathetic senseless imp
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ile-Ife:
If I'm a thief and i steal from my boss, the most reasonable thing to do is to set the place ablaze, so my boss will thank God that no life was lost, instead of looking for a missing item or money. Abi u dey fin sontin wey fire don burn? No

Chai!
E be like say you dey experienced for this businessgrin
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by bimstik(f): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Do Ʊ guys need to blast urselves here cos of 1 prosper Abeokuta man ? Either de house got burnt or not, how does dat add value to our lives . Abeg, let's think oh. If Ʊ fight , Ʊ are ĴŮڪŤ hurting urselves cos OBJ will surely get his allocation for repairment. Or av Ʊ guys 4gotten da ile oba t'ojo, ewa lo bu si. ( De king's house dat got burnt, add beauty to it) . [color=]Do Ʊ guys need to blast urselves here cos of 1 prosper Abeokuta man ? Either de house got burnt or not, how does dat add value to our lives . Abeg, let's think oh. If Ʊ fight , Ʊ are ĴŮڪŤ hurting urselves cos OBJ will surely get his allocation for repairment. Or av Ʊ guys 4gotten da ile oba t'ojo, ewa lo bu si. ( De king's house dat got burnt, add beauty to it) . [/color]Do Ʊ guys need to blast urselves here cos of 1 prosper Abeokuta man ? Either de house got burnt or not, how does dat add value to our lives . Abeg, let's think oh. If Ʊ fight , Ʊ are ĴŮڪŤ hurting urselves cos OBJ will surely get his allocation for repairment. Or av Ʊ guys 4gotten da ile oba t'ojo, ewa lo bu si. ( De king's house dat got burnt, add beauty to it) .
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by vislabraye(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
I can't rejoice that such misfortune has befallen him.

When you think of the atrocities he has comitted; the number of people he has made homeless, example people living in 1004 estate and the people in Odi. Not to mention the innocent lives he has taken, then all I can say is that God knows.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by delors(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Crazy idiot! Na your grammatical blunder been cause the fire outbreak self.
GRAMMAR POLICE
BRIGHTER GRAMMAR II

Cheiiii! shocked Shey na 'born' your olodo teacher been teach u for school ni abi na your dull brain nor gree learn?
Even my 7 year old niece nor fit talk say 'born' when him mean 'burn'. It is 'Burn' not 'Born'

Baga! Plus e be like say u like make everybody's house just dey 'Born' grin like say na ur maama's pregnancy...mugu, sege, ubanka!

Sorry jare my president OBJ, I don correct the small boy wey dem nor teach well come from house. Just take solace in the adage that 'the palace wey 'BORN' na to add more beauty to am o' cry
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by solid3(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Why is baba doing like a child, why is he playing wit banger?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by jcross19: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ngwakwe: Do you consider that innocent people may be in that house. You are more than heartless.

nemesis bible says no sinner go unpunished .if the news is true then the law of karma visited with hammer of justice,because of evil he has done too.putting millions of people in hardship.God will visit them one by one.amen
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by confusion247(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
lillyveezy:

u are simply a sadist!How can u be happy @ others misfortune?
I pity ur miserable life.
@op,hope u have alerted fire service?

Too much of anger in the land

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by bimstik(f): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
Do Ʊ guys need to blast urselves here cos of 1 prosper Abeokuta man ? Either de house got burnt or not, how does dat add value to our lives . Abeg, let's think oh. If Ʊ fight , Ʊ are ĴŮڪŤ hurting urselves cos OBJ will surely get his allocation for repairment. Or av Ʊ guys 4gotten da ile oba t'ojo, ewa lo bu si. ( De king's house dat got burnt, add beauty to it) .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) / Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.