Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,915 members, 7,879,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! (43148 Views)

Protesters Besiege Obasanjo’s House In Abeokuta / List Of States Collating Results Presently / Who Is Presently The Youngest Nigerian Governor In Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by sewen2000(m): 12:04am On Dec 28, 2012
Hilltop in abeokuta ? Atink say na unda rock he suppose build am na. Lwkmd
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by freelinks: 12:46am On Dec 28, 2012
I dont pity corrupt politicians, dont worrry, they will all go down the graves either naturally or unnaturally. Even if their children survive,people will still hunt dem down.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by sewen2000(m): 1:17am On Dec 28, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]obj dy play wt 3 sound banger.lwkm
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by drnoel: 1:29am On Dec 28, 2012
lillyveezy:

u are simply a sadist!How can u be happy @ others misfortune?
I pity ur miserable life.
@op,hope u have alerted fire service?
no we agree in solidarity,...
Solidarity for ever, Solidarity for ever, Solidarity for ever
and..................
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by akin33(m): 2:38am On Dec 28, 2012
Prophecy Fulfilled. "asewere nko oro jo lai mo eni ti yoo na" Any man or woman his looting has contributed to unemployment and poverty in Nigeria, comes 2013 God of Elijah shall visit them with their loot with fire! Can the church say amen?
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 28, 2012
mosun_ade:

You are evil.

And he is?
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by perrychocks(f): 3:48am On Dec 28, 2012
taharqa: LOL grin.... See perspective
lolz
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by repogirl(f): 3:56am On Dec 28, 2012
Charles1234:
Why you dey vex,how many house do dey have if one should get burn,they are criminal,we should be sincere here ,if obasanjo die ,90% of Nigeria will be happy ,those that will be sad including you,will be sad because is either your father too stole from Nigerians and you are afriad what your father has sow will not come to hurt him or you maybe..

If you think am heartless then you are fool..I m not from south Africa,I am a Nigeria but praying and checking the news every day to know how Madela is doing and i was glad yesterday he was out from the hospital...I am heartless toward our leaders because they made me heartless..when dem dey steal and forgot the masses ,why do u want me to care about Obasanjo..Do you know how many people have died from bad road..Obasanjo is almost 80 years old,in this our generation ,are you sure u will live up to that ages? with the level of poverty and stress and struggle?

Guy, aside from the typos, ibon and gunshot wounds in ur statement, I second the statement well well. Who bloody gives a flipping hoot if his frigging (stolen money)house is on fire jare? He has more stolen money to repair it abeg. How many poor people and children go hungry with no roof over their head in Nigeria, a rich nation where only a handful of people share d money.
Some might say dont hate d playa, hate the game but I say karma is a bitch when it comes to bite u back on your a-ss.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by seunlayi(m): 4:13am On Dec 28, 2012
Just bright: It was a sorry sight,I was among d rescue team dat was called upon b4 d "very late arrival" of d fire service...I love d spirit of obj as he was fisically calm and cool while d house was on fire...and wen he was interviewd by d pressmen he simple said a sentence"ile obasanjo to jo,ewa lobi si,e ma wi be kiri"...meaning d house of obj dat got burnt brot in more beauty,keep on spreadin d new!
@ bright, thank you for the first hand info.
@OBJ Haters, ti alara baso wipe ara ko ro ohun, ewo ni ti yin eyin elenu MARI-MASO. The man said keep on spreadin d news that ''obj house dat got burnt brought in more beauty''.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by stantob(m): 4:18am On Dec 28, 2012
Akshow: Nice one. All of them thief house will burn in 2013. Can i hear a loud Amen
Amen and Amen again.I wonder how much the government will give him to build another one.That's where my concern goes now.Maybe the budget will be adjusted to pave way for money for the much more heartless souls who call themselves leaders. Someone should give me one clear reason why I should not say Amen.Even in the bible such prayers are found there!
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by EmmyDe25(m): 4:47am On Dec 28, 2012
Clerverly: That shouldn't be a breaking.....but a Celebration news...I Just hope he is trapped inside while it rages angry angry angry
I seriously dnt knw why you pple hates ds man for no obvious reasons...... Take it or give ursef a Mouth Action... Hes d best president we've eva had in ds country. Why are ppl nt wishin pple lyk d IBB of ds world or ur dunce presidnt dead? A man who kips swimmin in d pool of corruption afta just abt 2yearz in office.
Atleast, OBJ can luk bak nd proudly say dt he opens d eyes of many lyk u wit d advent of d GSM in Nigeria..
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Myself2(m): 6:34am On Dec 28, 2012
Having gone through some posts on this thread,its obvious some people are still ignorant about the social order.

For all the losers jubilating over this incidence,I pity you all,let me break it to you,in the society,there are the rich,the average,the poor(and content) as well as miserable poor(losers),all the folks jubilating here fall into the latter.Whilst y'all delude yourself in your misery-inspired jubilation,OBJ will be grinning that he has hit yet another jackpot,YEA JACKPOT.
First,he will ensure maximum estimation by the loss adjusters as the building is insured,and woe betide the insurance company that will not pay the arising claims.Secondly(and this is for the losers to chew on),part of your money will be used to rebuild the edifice and OBJ will keep the change from the excess.Just keep your ears to the ground and you will soon start hearing of different governors,assemblymen,businessmen,politicians that will go and make their own cash and material contributions towards rebuilding the edifice.Mumu people,una dey here dey make noise,when OBJ don hammer

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Akshow: 6:39am On Dec 28, 2012
Aggrippa:
go find Dudu-Osun soap ASAP.your heart is filled with thick scum,sludge and urgently needs rigorous cleansing. Ask the Lord to create in you a new heart and renew your spirit
Oga preacher, preach for yourself and pray for your redemption before you give advice to others. Typical naija mentality and hypocrisy. Ode
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by 5much(m): 6:46am On Dec 28, 2012
thank God they'v been able to put out d fire.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by searay(m): 6:50am On Dec 28, 2012
take dat: This is no cheering news cos its another opportunity for PDP chieftains, governors and his well wishers to do a fund raiser or allocate public fund to build a more befitting "fire proof" house for him.
where nigerians dey carry of this sense sef?
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by repogirl(f): 7:14am On Dec 28, 2012
EmmyDe25:
I seriously dnt knw why you pple hates ds man for no obvious reasons...... Take it or give ursef a Mouth Action... Hes d best president we've eva had in ds country. Why are ppl nt wishin pple lyk d IBB of ds world or ur dunce presidnt dead? A man who kips swimmin in d pool of corruption afta just abt 2yearz in office.
Atleast, OBJ can luk bak nd proudly say dt he opens d eyes of many lyk u wit d advent of d GSM in Nigeria..

Father forgive him for he knows not what he's saying. Advent of GSM my foot. Bull crap!!!
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by 3kay945(m): 7:20am On Dec 28, 2012
5much: thank God they'v been able to put out d fire.

With this, some are not happy.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by 1025: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2012
Myself2: Having gone through some posts on this thread,its obvious some people are still ignorant about the social order.

For all the losers jubilating over this incidence,I pity you all,let me break it to you,in the society,there are the rich,the average,the poor(and content) as well as miserable poor(losers),all the folks jubilating here fall into the latter.Whilst y'all delude yourself in your misery-inspired jubilation,OBJ will be grinning that he has hit yet another jackpot,YEA JACKPOT.
First,he will ensure maximum estimation by the loss adjusters as the building is insured,and woe betide the insurance company that will not pay the arising claims.Secondly(and this is for the losers to chew on),part of your money will be used to rebuild the edifice and OBJ will keep the change from the excess.Just keep your ears to the ground and you will soon start hearing of different governors,assemblymen,businessmen,politicians that will go and make their own cash and material contributions towards rebuilding the edifice.Mumu people,una dey here dey make noise,when OBJ don hammer

u are just a very good example of an intelligent nigerian. saddam and gadaffi hammer more than ur obasanjo but their ends were another day's stories. if obasanjo insured his house as u say, we are sure he insured his life also. maybe the next time this fire will show, he will be trapped so that the insurance will as well pas more money for his house and life. more govs and politicians will pay more money.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by GCFR: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2012
Akshow: Nice one. All of them thief house will burn in 2013. Can i hear a loud Amen

one day, your house may go on fire even if you were not a thief.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by GCFR: 7:36am On Dec 28, 2012
Myself2: Having gone through some posts on this thread,its obvious some people are still ignorant about the social order.

most likely there will be insurance policy on the edifice
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2012
alarmed at the presence of obasanjo minions - leaves thread quietly grin
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Iaz93: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2012
Charles1234:
Your Lunatic father make sex your mama pure sperm in her toto is the most useless bastard for given birth to you another lunatic to Nigeria problem grin
Dunderhead! Trading insults with you is sheer waste of time. Be careful!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Tafee(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2012
AM SO SO HAPPY THATS OUR MONEY BURNING OH MY GOD THOSE WHO ARE SAD ABOUT THIS ARE THOSE THAT WANTS TO REMAIN SLAVES FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by uarikibe: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2012
we don't have to rejoice over what happened to our past leader,i hear a lot of people talking good of him during his administration,and a lot of legacies he left behind.
i want to quickly say he has nothing to loose,absolutely nothing to loose,because people he assisted will rally round him and some organizations that benifeted from his policy will setup a nice edifice for him.
rejoice not,he is going to be fine,just watch what happens in the nearest months.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) / Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.