Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,918 members, 7,879,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! (43150 Views)

Protesters Besiege Obasanjo’s House In Abeokuta / List Of States Collating Results Presently / Who Is Presently The Youngest Nigerian Governor In Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by dayokanu(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
Make we use piss quench the fire

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by bimstik(f): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
Don't insult urselves cos of ds prosper Abeokuta man. Don't 4get dat de king's house da got burnt add beauty to it.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by pendusky(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
vanstanzy:

Who is this ijit fronting for his Dinosaur brother. U dont need to introduce urself, i can sense the resemblance in ur writing and the way u think. Did u know the Dinosaur, ur ancestry, have a peanut-size brain? It reflects...
Hehehehe, the last time i checked on u, u wer in prison, i dont talk 2 exconvict coz they need time to fully recover! Sorry wrong Guy!
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Akshow: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
delors: AKSHOW abi na wetin dem dey call u, why u dey try defend urself? U don spill d content of ur filthy mind out and now u dey attack everybody wey detest ur comment...I swear u be big tym m**er f**ker...if to say your paa been build house now we for talk say make we pray make ur paa house no 'BORN' grin but even kiosk self, him no fit rent. Sege!
He was once the president of this country and he played his part well, like it or like it...your paa couldnt have done one-tenth of what he did either as Head of State or as president. Your shoeless uncle wey dey rule now, wetin him done do?
Frail-brained, cankerous imbe,cile...that shud be ur name, or ur NL username... tongue
asínwìn oshi. Babanlaku iyanlaya è ma run down ni. Konì da fun awon ti wòn pon iyanlaya e dagbá. You boot licking church rat from no good family. That wretchedness will live and dine wit your entire generation.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by samkal(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
No picture?
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by oderemo(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
If you've ever run a red light, bribed an officer of the law, driven without a driver's license, altered your age to get employed, cheated in an exam or falsified figures in your office or contravened the law in any way willfully, then your house should also be razed by fire
this actually is the legacy ppl like obj left behind, a system that justify corrupt practices in anywhichway.
if we had a proper template to run this jungle called nigeria do you ever think u will willfully run the red light,
i doubt in germany u bribe an officer to hide your crime neither in the u.k can you falsify records in your office and get away with.
u see its all abt laying down the principles of good governance for others to follow and ppl aggrow with obj the clown was that the man missed the chance by a mile.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by victokafor(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
We don't have to judge anyone!!! All judgement belongs to God. Do not speak evil of your leaders!!!Let's thank God that no life is lost. The fire outbreak can happen to anyone

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by 3kay945(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
haters
grin
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
geeez:

If you've ever run a red light, bribed an officer of the law, driven without a driver's license, altered your age to get employed, cheated in an exam or falsified figures in your office or contravened the law in any way willfully and you're celebrating this, then your house should also be razed by fire by the grace of God
nd ur brain will get rotten by the grace of God
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by geeez: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ms_Steph: nd ur brain will get rotten by the grace of God

You see? Criminal! You can't even boast that you've not done any of the crimes listed meaning you will do worse in OBJ's shoes. May your maggot filled punanii catch fire. Isn't it obvious from your first post that your brain is already decaying? You cant even debate intelligibly. I feel sorry for the man who calls you his wife. He must be miserable. Barawo!!!
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by 3kay945(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
geekinthelead:

obj to fire service - i.diot! urry up and come, dis people are burning my money... dey want to finish me! awon oloriburuku modafu.cka Olorun o gba mi o... grin grin grin

Bros, you must be a clown grin
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Ezeufi: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
grin This is just another TB Joshua prophecy came to pass. He phoned my wife last week and said a there will be an inferno involving a mansion of a former president of yoruba extraction. grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Ezeufi: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
seedord247: Shey baba self dey blow Fire crackers? shocked

lol
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by ignis: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
Naval sadiq: its obvious obj has got so many haters
But he is not even aware of his so called haters.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ms_Steph: nd ur brain will get rotten by the grace of God
...ouch!! Now that was extreme...plz take it down a notch..
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Akshow: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
vanstanzy:

Seun, i have just made a brand new discovery of "a rare dinosaur". It was locked in a big coocoon deep inside the earths crust. I present to NLers' Akshow the Dinosaur!!!. FV*CK OFF! FV*CKTARD.
oh pls American nigger wey never cross Atlantic. Save your rants for a fool like yourself. As for me, i no get your time. Ewu gambia
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by temkemol: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by 3kay945(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
GUN_SLINGER:

U comparing da stealing of a friend's pencil to the da millions looted by politicians is da most pathetic comparison ever. Please get ur head examine. grin grin grin ; grin......laffin in azonto style.

thanks. I wonder how Nigerian reason, he or she must be an adherent of all sins are equal.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Akshow: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
nwabuife: Sadist. That s muslim heart. Are u a saint
Mr or Mrs holier than thou. I'm Christian. Try another line
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by jibrael: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
God 'll take absolute control
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by advocate666: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
dancing azonto smiley
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by lillyveezy: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
[quote
author=ignis]
You are a fool. Somebody's house is burning and you are celebrating it. I
wonder how people like you think. Who are the all of them?
May your wish for others start in your family.[/quote]

Amen to that prayer.May him and his family receive double portion of his wish for others.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
geeez:

You see? Criminal! You can't even boast that you've not done any of the crimes. May your maggot filled punanii catch fire. Isn't it obvious from your first post that your brain is already decaying? You cant even debate intelligibly. I feel sorry for the man who calls you his wife. He must be miserable. Barawo!!!
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Akshow: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sijo01:

Now, I know your case is beyond redemption. Take heart, such is life.
you sound delusional and insane. Quick recovery my dear, Take your drugs and sleep Yeye fowl
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by 3kay945(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
lillyveezy:

Amen to that prayer.May him and his family receive double portion of his wish for others.

And you're better of abi?
hypocrites.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Leemak: 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
Good one to hear, i wish all his family members come home to celebrate christmas with him @ hilltop and still there till new year.......oh dis shuld have been d most happier year to 91% nigerians if it happens like dt......all of u dt ar supporting OBJ are all foolish and brain-damaged people, come to Abeokuta and c d situation,thanks to d intervention of present governor....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
geeez:

You see? Criminal! You can't even boast that you've not done any of the crimes listed meaning you will do worse in OBJ's shoes. May your maggot filled punanii catch fire. Isn't it obvious from your first post that your brain is already decaying? You cant even debate intelligibly. I feel sorry for the man who calls you his wife. He must be miserable. Barawo!!!
....rubbish post...very pathetic of u xchanging words wit a female...says alot about ur orientation en perspective of lyf...women r known 2talk b4 they reason while real men reason b4 dey talk bt 4rm ur posts i see no difference between u en her...u fall my hand..
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by 3kay945(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
Leemak: Good one to hear, i wish all his family members come home to celebrate christmas with him @ hilltop and still there till new year.......oh dis shuld have been d most happier year to 91% nigerians if it happens like dt......all of u dt ar supporting OBJ are all foolish and brain-damaged people, come to Abeokuta and c d situation,thanks to d intervention of present governor....

bros, you wicked small o.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by geeez: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Blue-eyed boi:
....rubbish post...very pathetic of u xchanging words wit a female...says alot about ur orientation en perspective of lyf...women r known 2talk b4 they reason while real men reason b4 dey talk bt 4rm ur posts i see no difference between u en her...u fall my hand..

Guy! I don't owe you an explanation neither am I here to impress you
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by segsalerty(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Read dis chat btw me and my source..........

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by emmacity2: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
I love it, their house wil al burn fire in 2013. Dis is just d beginin obj
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
Someone fell asleep while cooking money wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) / Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.