Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,072 members, 7,977,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:29 PM

What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? (10205 Views)

What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency / Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by oagbanashiymai: 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
integrity e that does not understand the dept of leadership would make this type of post. First and foremost the STABILITY and PEACE in delta state since 2007 should be acknowledged! There is no development that can thrive in an atmosphere of rancour. The wisdom of the governor in ensuring peace, is a laudable achievement. Now, if you are on ground, come to delta state and see the transform in the education sector, transport, health , empowerment, e. t. c
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
oagbanashi@ymai:
integrity e that does not understand the dept of leadership would make this type of post. First and foremost the STABILITY and PEACE in delta state since 2007 should be acknowledged! There is no development that can thrive in an atmosphere of rancour. The wisdom of the governor in ensuring peace, is a laudable achievement. Now, if you are on ground, come to delta state and see the transform in the education sector, transport, health , empowerment, e. t. c

Are you a f00l?

Name the projects ur governor has executed with the hundreds of billions he collects annually for the past 5 years OR shut up...

Silly Lizard!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by kakakibuy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
Utomi will most likely run on the platform of Nigeria’s second largest party, the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) or the mega opposition party expected to emerge from ongoing merger talks between the country’s major opposition parties

Utomi’s candidacy is being promoted by his Anioma kinsfolk who believe that he has bright chances of victory when incumbent Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan finishes his second and final term in 2015.
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/prof-utomi-to-run-as-delta-gov-in-2015/

*He would probably bring some development to the state if he wins.

1 Like

Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2012
Standing5:
You are a waste.
Didn't your thick skull comprehend my first comment be your foolishly replied to it. What's the implication of being an oil producing state if not for the availability of more fund to work with? M0R0N!

Get lost!!! You this bush pig!!
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by watchindelta(m): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
Am from Delta state, anybody that said Uduagha is woki, is a failure lik him boss. Thief take away bike witout bring enough buses trekin wan kill ppl from warri here, Kekenape no passed 10 d rest we no take eyes se til today. Robbers n kidnapin evrywhere, no road.no light,no new project,no gud places to see. Yesteday robbers killed 1boy wey dey carried moni to bank wit him car korokoro afternoon 4 enerhen junction, take d moni enter their motor n pyle go! No security. Dam
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by DonPedro21(m): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2012
UYCO: I have always told you that Uduaghan is in a hurry to deliver dividend of democracy to the people of Delta State. Go and see the international model schools that the governor has built. There is no private school in Delta State that can be compared with those schools

You are a foul of the highest order. How da u compare schools with 1.5trillion naira. I'm sure u don't know what one zero out of the trillion can do to ur line-age.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2012
franchizy:

I think becos the Governor didn't give ur father an appointment or either u are blind dats why you criticise him. Even Deltans in diaspora, th USA, UK, China, Taiwan just to name but a few ve all applauded his meritorous archievement. Wat else do u want me to say

And what did he give to ur father? A bottle of Ogogoro I guess.... cheesy cheesy

So ur father is willing to sell ur future and the future of ur unborn children for a bottle of Ogogoro and a packet of cigarettes..... cheesy

You are a s!lly donkey...

I asked you to list what ur governor has done in the past 5years with hundreds of billions of Naira he collects and you're here telling me crap about what some m0rons in Syria and Somalia said about the thief..

You are a dumb snail with the IQ of an earthworm.

List what the thief in government house has achieved in the past 5 years or sharraap!!!
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by myners007: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2012
who can mention any 5 roads constructed n completed by uduaghan? all these sycophants extolling him are d reason delta state is restrogressing today.ibori +uduaghan produced bad governance n poverty in delta. God will punish those supporting dr evil uduahan
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2012
kakakibuy: Utomi will most likely run on the platform of Nigeria’s second largest party, the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) or the mega opposition party expected to emerge from ongoing merger talks between the country’s major opposition parties

Utomi’s candidacy is being promoted by his Anioma kinsfolk who believe that he has bright chances of victory when incumbent Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan finishes his second and final term in 2015.
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/prof-utomi-to-run-as-delta-gov-in-2015/

*He would probably bring some development to the state if he wins.

His chances are gonnna be slim (except he joins PDP).

Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa are goldmines that PDP can do anything to "conquer".

I'm a full-blooded Urhobo but personally, I don't care the party or ethnicity of the new Governor in 2015. All I pray for is that a performer comes onboard to develop Delta state come 2015

1 Like

Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
myners007 :
who can mention any 5 roads constructed n completed by uduaghan? all these sycophants extolling him are d reason delta state is restrogressing today.ibori +uduaghan produced bad governance n poverty in delta. God will punish those supporting dr evil uduahan

My brother you go wait tire..... cheesy

Uduaghan is a failure!!

He's a bad dream we hope to wake up from in 2015....
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by watchindelta(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2012
Dr witout no 5naira take operate em ubi 4 em head, nana dn turn billionaire! Thief wan kill their DNA chai
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by ubikings: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
Achievements at its peak via Education, Health, Transport scheme, Micro credit scheme,name it......You don't criticize a government base on what your relative told you or what you read from criticis that are one sided because of their selfish interest to clinch power by all means, come to delta and see the revolution of ongoing developments....EEU all the way
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
ubikings: Achievements at its peak via Education, Health, Transport scheme, Micro credit scheme,name it......You don't criticize a government base on what your relative told you or what you read from criticis that are one sided because of their selfish interest to clinch power by all means, come to delta and see the revolution of ongoing developments....EEU all the way

Sharraap dia!!!

Are you in Delta State?? If yes, pls mention some projects executed by ur Thieving Governor in the past 5 Years...
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Revolva(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
Look what about the minority tribes in EBU area (igala speaking) in oshimili north that broders edo state and kogi state by the niger river . Close to illah and Asaba the capital - what has he done for them ??
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
Revolva: Look what about the minority tribes in EBU area (igala speaking) in oshimili north that broders edo state and kogi state by the niger river . Close to illah and Asaba the capital - what has he done for them ??

Uduaghan hasn't done shit with the hundreds of billions he's been collecting except to enrich self and cronies...
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Otses(f): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
He has done absolutely nothing! He jumps into this fire brigade atitude when ever his wife, children, in-laws or relatives wants to do something, barricading all roads leading to the point of the event.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by free13: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2012
GARRI (x7):

His chances are gonnna be slim (except he joins PDP).

Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa are goldmines that PDP can do anything to "conquer".

I'm a [b]full-blooded Urhobo [/b]but personally, I don't care the party or ethnicity of the new Governor in 2015. All I pray for is that a performer comes onboard to develop Delta state come 2015

Really?
What are you smoking? You urhobo.
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2012
free13:

Really?
What are you smoking? You urhobo.
grin grin grin grin

I'm Urhobo... So what??

I don't smoke, I only take some wraps of Indian Hemp on days like this when I make frontpage..... cheesy
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by elrony(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
Austin BUGSY: Gov Emmanuel Uduaghan has done so well in delta state that has made the state a case study for some Governors that want to key into his style.in terms of EDUCATION, TRANSPORTATION, HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT and other sectors he his number one. In sports, Amaju pin nick has done more than what a commissioner will do, when we had sports commissioner we could not win so many MEDALS in sports, but now DELta state is number 1 in sports. Abeg blackmailers leave our Delta state ooooooo

Why have u chosen to display ur stupidity and moronic nature on NL jst becos yhu own a fone wid internet connection....
truth be said uduaghan has in his 5 yrs done nuffin worth praising....ecxept lootin,...ironically.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by elrony(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Sharraap dia!!!

Are you in Delta State?? If yes, pls mention some projects executed by ur Thieving Governor in the past 5 Years...
dnt mind dat fool

Very 1diotic and foolish post....i am frm delta state and wah he's spillin is utter crap....his cretinism is dat of being overdosed on lies,foolishness and ignorance!!!
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Standing5(m): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Get lost!!! You this bush pig!!

You r the only Bush Pig here who does not deserve to use the Forum.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
Standing5:
You r the only Bush Pig here who does not deserve to use the Forum.

Are you here to list the projects ur governor spent hundreds of billions on in the past 5 years??

If not, get lost!! Run into the bush, go and play with your fellow bush-pigs!!!

Lest I forget, HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE!!
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by nitrogen(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
Mehn! See bashing here o. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Greatken007(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
Delta state has nt gone too bad as people picture it bt Asaba d state capital is nt different from a mechanic village,Go to kaduna and com back then you wil know that Deltans deserve more.Uduaghan u can do better,You promise Ogwashi a tourist centre,you just gav dem empty plots of land
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2012
Greatken007: You promise Ogwashi a tourist centre,you just gav dem empty plots of land

grin grin
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
Some projects(just a fraction) done by Thief Onanefe Ibori..

1. Oghara Stadium
2. Delta State Polytechnic Otefe
3. Delta State Poly Ogwashukwu
4. Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro
5. Delta State University Teaching Hospital
6. Dualization of Effurun-Sapele Rd
7. Dualization of PTI Road
8. Dualization of Jakpa Rd
9. Dualization of Airport Rd

.... Pls correct me if I'm wrong..
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by OmoTier1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
Abeg make una go groove P-Square.... cheesy cheesy cheesy Tourist center inside kidnapper's den ....
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by OmoTier1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Some projects(just a fraction) done by Thief Onanefe Ibori..

1. Oghara Stadium
2. Delta State Polytechnic Otefe
3. Delta State Poly Ogwashukwu
4. Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro
5. Delta State University Teaching Hospital
6. Dualization of Effurun-Sapele Rd
7. Dualization of PTI Road
8. Dualization of Jakpa Rd
9. Dualization of Airport Rd

.... Pls correct me if I'm wrong..
Bros you know say then... Nigerians neva sabi jet oh! Ibori will never do those projects again in Delta! Uduaghan has shown Him how to steal by moonlight
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Tellthemtruth: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
There is nothing Uduaghan will do in Delta State to appease the Urhobo Oppositions. They have a natural hatred for Uduaghan and his administration.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Tellthemtruth: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
The haters of Uduaghan should wait till 2015 to prove themselves on the Political field.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Slyp: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
onuwaje: Merely looking at the signees they are all urhobo people and from the onset the urhobo people have never liked anything about emmanuel uduaghan.. Though emmanuel uduaghan have not done much to the expectations of deltans but i can count a few
1.) Improvement in the transport system in the state
2.)He increased the bursary for students in tetiary institutions
3.) He has also been registering secondary school students in public schools free for their wassce regardless of state of origin... These three i have been a beneficiary of so merely looking at †ђξ post i can see u are anti uduaghan

are conuting local govt. Chairman achievement or governor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait / Ongoing Massive Protest In Rivers State Over Recent Political Killings (Photos) / Ecstatic Tradermoni Beneficiary Receives Osinbajo In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.