Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,947 members, 7,949,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? (10120 Views)

What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency / Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2012
Tellthemtruth: There is nothing Uduaghan will do in Delta State to appease the Urhobo Oppositions. They have a natural hatred for Uduaghan and his administration.

Don't bring ethnicity into this issue. A thief is a thief irrespective of his/her ethnicity..

List what he has achieved in over 5 years with hundreds of billions

OR

Shut the fvck up!!!

S!lly antelope.....
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by armadeo(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2012
Y has no one listed achievements just vague talk about transportation, road sports education health. How many roads have been done how many hospitals built refurbished and staffed appropriately how many buses per route how many teachers employed yearly since inception ETC. Pls give proof.

Allegations of corruption have been made its left to us to verify if possible.

1 Like

Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2012
armadeo: Y has no one listed achievements just vague talk about transportation, road sports education health. How many roads have been done how many hospitals built refurbished and staffed appropriately how many buses per route how many teachers employed yearly since inception ETC. Pls give proof.

Allegations of corruption have been made its left to us to verify if possible.

My brother, the thing tire me ooo.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Hardfact: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2012
Feelers from Delta State has it that the despite oil wealth status, gov Uduaghan is one of the govs seriously vying for the much coveted position/title of Worst/Most Nonperforming Governor in Nigeria.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by elrony(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Don't bring ethnicity into this issue. A thief is a thief irrespective of his/her ethnicity..

List what he has achieved in over 5 years with hundreds of billions

OR

Shut the fvck up!!!

S!lly antelope.....
Plz tell 'em jare...kidz of nowadays sha smh4d
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by egift(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Demdem(m): 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
^^^^^^^

Indeed delta has gone to the dogs.

Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by myners007: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2012
its obvious dat no one has been able to tenably enlist d achievements of dr evil uduaghan. so all dr evil sopporters n loyalist has lost dis debate unarguably.God bless delta state.God bless nigeria.shalom!
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Pressdat(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
Uduaghan has no doubt received monumental amount of money in his about five years as governor of Delta State, but fundamentally is where and how this money has been put to use? I speak from the point of view where I receive salary XYZ and proposed fully on how best I'm to spend the money only to get back home do a mental check and then find out that I have not spent the money the way I proposed but end up with a smile on my face that the money was well used. Uduaghan and Delta State present same chLlenge over and over again. Have we been careful enough to itemise in much the same clinical finese the way we xray the monies received, we will definitely end up with the same smile playing down our faces as the budget will almost balnce itself out. Think of the little pockets of roads all over the state that has made Delta State a multiple city state, think of the huge salary bills of teachers, think of the waterways and the challenges of bringing governance to the people who live there, think of the number of students whose fees are to be paid and so more. The issue is some persons so entrusted with some major jobs have failed the government and by extent ion Feltans, but we mustn't give up on the Uduaghan administration because we owe it a duty to provide the midwife and base for the Next administration irrespective of political affiliation. Uduaghan couldn't have embezzled all accrued £1.5 billion accruable to the state and yet some measure of work noticed neither would we for all certainty say he did nothing, but we should look at the challenges he equally faced too
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by elrony(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
egift: Is this not an achievement?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/852212_077_JPGfaf881fb6557ccafbd9454f4577abe38
Yhu were really born foolish!!
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Pressdat(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
I don't need to itemise all he has done like the way itemise the money generated, because it would amount to telling someone that there is a well ahead of him, whereas he can see it
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by elrony(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
@pressdat dont talk bout roads o....the roads within Asaba is notin to write about...#Ugly
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by DeltaSunrise: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
Truly, these allegations are weighty, but there are so many questions the authors will need to answer. you know, it is easy to come up that you have facts but facts must be proved before they can be accepted as facts.
I will be asking the questions one after the other.
1. (a) Where did you get your figure of #15b monthly allocation from?
(b) did you also get that #100b IGR from Delta State Internal Revenue Board?
(c) I learnt recently that First bank rejected the state bid for a #10b loan. which one did you include in the post or the state have collected one from First bank before now?
(d) while I may not be able to confirm or dispute the other loans you mentioned, the total according to your post is #1.5trillion which you have claimed Uduaghan siphoned.
Well, before I go further, I am expecting answers for the above questions.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2012
Pressdat: Uduaghan has no doubt received monumental amount of money in his about five years as governor of Delta State, but fundamentally is where and how this money has been put to use? I speak from the point of view where I receive salary XYZ and proposed fully on how best I'm to spend the money only to get back home do a mental check and then find out that I have not spent the money the way I proposed but end up with a smile on my face that the money was well used. Uduaghan and Delta State present same chLlenge over and over again. Have we been careful enough to itemise in much the same clinical finese the way we xray the monies received, we will definitely end up with the same smile playing down our faces as the budget will almost balnce itself out. Think of the little pockets of roads all over the state that has made Delta State a multiple city state, think of the huge salary bills of teachers, think of the waterways and the challenges of bringing governance to the people who live there, think of the number of students whose fees are to be paid and so more. The issue is some persons so entrusted with some major jobs have failed the government and by extent ion Feltans, but we mustn't give up on the Uduaghan administration because we owe it a duty to provide the midwife and base for the Next administration irrespective of political affiliation. Uduaghan couldn't have embezzled all accrued £1.5 billion accruable to the state and yet some measure of work noticed neither would we for all certainty say he did nothing, but we should look at the challenges he equally faced too

What's this BAT saying??
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
[s]
Delta Sunrise: Truly, these allegations are weighty, but there are so many questions the authors will need to answer. you know, it is easy to come up that you have facts but facts must be proved before they can be accepted as facts.
(c) I learnt recently that First bank rejected the state bid for a #10b loan. which one did you include in the post or the state have collected one from First bank before now?
(d) while I may not be able to confirm or dispute the other loans you mentioned, the total according to your post is #1.5trillion which you have claimed Uduaghan siphoned.
[/s]

Can't you read the title of the thread and answer accordingly??

Pls can you kindly list ur Governor's achievements?? If not, Get lost!!

OR

Are you a TSE-TSE FLY??
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Tellthemtruth: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2012
Words are easy to declare, but the action from such words. To the spectators, the game is always easy. Governor Uduaghan is on track with Delta State. No setback can derail him. With God, Uduaghan working wonders is possible.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
Viewing this topic: CHAIRMAN1(m), johndwayy, Jolomisan(m), Sincere 9gerian, Crownvilla(m), Nansee(f), brightmon, Delta Sunrise, GARRI (x7)(m) and 9 guest(s)

Oga Silly9gerian... How market??......... You don see that power thread??... cheesy cheesy
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by phadat(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
The man did absolutely no visible project,Asaba is supposed to be the capital bt no good road network drainage system is nothing to write home about but he embezzles tax payers money with generator powered street light whatever happened to solar power lights, can't begin to recant his many failure guy is a wack!!!
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Tellthemtruth: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
Yes, Uduaghan has done so well:
Do you know about the Asaba Airport? He started and completed it,
He Completed and equipped the DELSUTH with the highest numbers of Medical Practictioners compare to other teaching hospitals in Nigeria,
Free Health care Services(this means full subsidized system as the cost of running the sector is fully borned by the government),
Free Education for Delta Children from primary to Secondary school level,
Establishment of a Marine School in Burutu with over 500 staff,
The Ughelli/Asaba Road, Koko/Ugbenu Road, etc
The Agricultural Development Scheme at Amokpe, Sapele
The refurbishment, Construction of over 250 Primary and Secondary Schools across the state and legion of others underway,
Bursary and Scholarship scheme,
Restructuring and boosting of the Transport system to a reasonable standard with the State owned Inter City Buses,
The employment of over 5,000 staff into the state Civil Service,
The employment ino the three State owned Polytechnics of Oghara, Ozoro and Ogwashukwu and the state College of Health, Ofuoma and Mosogar running over 3000 staff,
The taken-over of the Eku General Hospital,
The boosting of the Water Ways Transport with over 30 Water Buses and 250 Passport 19 Speed Boats causing a drastic reduction in the transport fare in the Riverine,
How many can you count?
Is it the Micro Credit Scheme appreciated by CBN and the World Bank?
Governor Uduaghan is not accountable to one Garri that have been swallowed but to Deltans.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Tellthemtruth: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2012
Phadat, when last did you visit Asaba? You need to be there now.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Dogbeji2: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2012
Most of you guys talking rubbish here are not from delta state yet you are quick to castigate a governor that you don't know what he is doing. Stop talking in the Internet,come down to delta to see for yourself. Uduaghan is doing better than any other governor in the south south geopolitical zone
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by egift(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
By the way, why this oyibo the vex?

Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Dogbeji2: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2012
Y don't you go for more white prostitutes and give them more placards in a bid to show your hate for the governor whom we freely gave our mandate . Are you so poor that you can't pay for more than one white prostitute to advertise for DPP?
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by deletrue: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
Delta Sunrise: Truly, these allegations are weighty, but there are so many questions the authors will need to answer. you know, it is easy to come up that you have facts but facts must be proved before they can be accepted as facts.
may the almighty God QUICKLY punish you again, immediately. May you go mad if you open that your gutter mouth and praise this most wicked governor in this history of midwest, bendel and delta states. You and your Milipit mouth. How i wish i can lay my hands on you and udeaghan this evening!
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by deletrue: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
may the almighty God QUICKLY punish you again, immediately. May you go mad if you open that your gutter mouth and praise this most wicked governor in this history of midwest, bendel and delta states. You and your Milipit mouth. How i wish i can lay my hands on you and udeaghan this evening!(God forgive me. it is because of annoyance)
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by rubi96(f): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
nelsonegware: Dr Uduaghan built Asaba Airport, completed the Olomu bridge, constructed over 1000 kilometers of road, lighted up our streets, reorganized our transport system, remodeled and renovated our public schools, Delta has the largest workforce all over the country, turned Asaba into a beautiful city. His administration pays bursary and scholarship up to Ph.D level. I can go on and on. Our health sector in the state is the best in the country.
which public schools, the ones he handed over to missionaries or another one mtchewwwwww
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by rubi96(f): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
Dogbeji2: Most of you guys talking rubbish here are not from delta state yet you are quick to castigate a governor that you don't know what he is doing. Stop talking in the Internet,come down to delta to see for yourself. Uduaghan is doing better than any other governor in the south south geopolitical zone
a very big lie uduaghan is not doing anything. Mind u am still in asaba for xmas holidays so i have seen anything that he is doing
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by kolokolobi(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
When it came to light that ibori used Delta state investments as colateral for loans to his personal firm I carefully watched as uduaghan went mute. Then he had the audacity to ask that the $15m bribe ibori tried to give ribadu should be returned to delta state I began to wonder if this gov is serious at all.then the insult was that N50m is being released to ibori as pention after looting the state treasury then I asked myself this guy can't be seriuos.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by deletrue: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2012
Dogbeji2: Y don't you go for more white prostitutes and give them more placards in a bid to show your hate for the governor whom we freely gave our mandate . Are you so poor that you can't pay for more than one white prostitute to advertise for DPP?
na mad you dey so! In fact you are crazy.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by oseiwe(m): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2012
Make una free uduaghan. Na only delta state too get wahala for dis country sef.
D guy has done well, its just dat his detractors are so much dat all dey do is to write petitions esp clark.
I heard love is blind, haters only see uduaghan.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by udumevino(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
DR UDUAGHAN HAS BEEN UP AND DOING , THE EDUCATIONAL REFORM SPEAKS VOLUME THAN ANY STATE CAN LAY CLAIMS TO. A GLIMPSE AT THE DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL OGHARA , IS ANOTHER STUNNING ACHIEVEMENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE STATE. EXCEPT YOU ARE A MINUTE OLD IN THE STATE, THERE IS NO DOUBT , THE TRANSPORT SCHEME IS A PEOPLE ORIENTED PROGRAM POISED TO BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN THE HAVES AND THE HAVE NOT . RECENT TREND IN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELPOMENT IN THE STATE WITH SPECIAL FOCUS TO MASSIVE ROADS CONSTRUCTION IN MAJOR TOWNS ACCROSS DELTA STATE UNDER THE DIRECT LABOUR AGENCY , OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE DLA ,HAS IN NO LITTLE MEASURE COMPLIMENTED THE TRANSPORT SCHEME TO THE ADVANTAGE OF THE CITIZENRY. THE GOVERNMENT OF DR UDUAGHAN HAS ALWAYS MAINTAINED FOCUS ON HER THREE POINT AGENDA OF PEACE AND SECURITY, HUMAN AND INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPEMNT. THE GOVERNOR HAS SWORN TO DELIVER 100% ON ALL ELECTORAL PROMISSES INCLUDING BUILDING A DELTA THAT IS DIVERSIFYING HER RICH NATURAL RESOURCES TO USHER HER INTO AN INTERNATIONAL PLATFORM THROUGH THE DELTA BEYOND OIL VISION .
HONESTLY AND SINCERELY SPEAKING, THE MEASURE OF DEVELOPMENT RECORDED IN DELTA STATE IN RECENT TIMES CANNNOT BE COMPARED TO WHAT IS SEEN IN NEIGHBOURING STATE,CONSIDERING THE PRICES AND THE QUALITY OF PROGRAM'S AND PROJECT DELIVERY, ITS BEYOND ONES COMPREHENSION , THUS YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT , DELTA STATE REMAINS A PACE SETTER . RECENT SPORTING ACTIVITIES HAVE ALSO DISTINGUISHED HIS EXCELLENCY AS THE MOST REVOLUNARY SPORTS DRIVER IN THE COUNTRY,EVIDENT IN THE JUST CONCLUDED NATIONAL SPORTS FESTIVAL HELD IN LAGOS.I BELIEVE THE AUTHOR OF THIS THREAD IS IN SERIOUS DOUBT AND DESERVES A TOUR AROUND DELTA STATE TO SEE THINGS FOR HIS/HERSELF AND I M ABSOLUTELY SURE , YOU WILL REDEFINE YOUR PERCEPTION ABOUT DR UDUAGHAN AND BECOME A VOLUNTARY ADVOCATE OF THE UDUAGHAN RACE. THE MAN DON TRY, MAKE WE JOIN HANDS BUILD OUR STATE . DELTA IS ON THE MATCH O GREATNESS.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by watchindelta(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
wait oh who now sure say some ppl well so oh! Does fvking lizard head dey delta state so? Even thief Obori as him thief reach is stil better than dat ubi head ughuagha bloodintake, for obori time no state wey i go me no dy drag dy succed, bcuz obori wok wel than this ubi head. But now i no fit yarn for out side bcuz delta st be lik where evil they dwell. Some guys here said urhobo hate uguagha how? Is only urhobo in delta state? E.k clark na urhobo? Evrybody is hungry weather urhobo or not!If u do gud no body wil hate u gbam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Not Withdrawing Obi Or Any Of Our Candidates Cases - Apapa Faction (video / FG Bans Civil Servants From Chieftaincy Titles / Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.