Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,521 members, 7,888,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? (10058 Views)

What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency / Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by oseiwe(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
don33310: As bad as James Ibori,he is one million percent better than Uduaghan.
James was great, He was betrayed by his urhobo folks, dsame group dat are after Emma wit so much propanganda dat is being shared here.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Matthewgreatman(m): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
rubi96: which Asaba, the one i'm still in or the one of your fantasy. Please say something else. I know you are one of his psychophants
I still affirm my statement that you are here to make noise and you will definately end up fooling yourself. Paid propagandist like you.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by watchindelta(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
na urhobo sent am to thief? Him kn wel d thief blood come from! Ask ibori.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by rubi96(f): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
Matthewgreatman: I still affirm my statement that you are here to make noise and you will definately end up fooling yourself. Paid propagandist like you.
and u will continue to be one of his psychophants.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by boyohlite(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
with all this criminal record mentioned here, he is still given award by the number one citizen of the country. i fear who no fear them for naija
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Zemhen1: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Dr. Uduaghan has been at the helm of affairs in Delta State since 2007. Delta happens to ßξ one of the richest states in the country. However, while other states like Akwa-Ibom, Edo, Rivers etc can boast of infrastructural development all-around the state, same cannot ßξ said of Delta state.

In Delta, it is a tale of kidnapping, abandoned projects, armed robbery etc. While a handful of projects are being executed across the state, they are mostly over-inflated and are being used either as drain-pipes to siphon the state's wealth or as a means of enriching friends and cronies.

The governor even has an orchestrated plan of excluding areas where he lost from his "development" plans.

So the question once again is, WHAT HAS UDUAGHAN ACHIEVED WITH THE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS HE HAS RECEIVED IN THE PAST 5 YEARS?

The idiot has done nothing but make noise, I did my youth service there........believe me that place is a shit hole with men that are shallow minded thinking if you don't kiss their ass they won't help you with a job...........imagine I served in petroleum training institute(PTI)......... The married idiot wanted me to go to CDS to bring female corpers for him........the youth are not even serious with work, school or anything aside drinking and kidnapping ........virtually every vital role are being occupied by women......
I couldn't use my blackberry outside the school gate, the town is flooded after the slightest rain and crime rate is off the chart ....you are not even safe in daylight not to talk of night.......moving around after 6pm...you are on your own .......people get kidnapped daily ....the minister of finance mum only brought it to the spotlight for every one to see......seriously thinking about Nigeria as a whole, I know it's only God that will save us, the youth
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by don33310(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
oseiwe:
Ur hatred has no boundaries for dis man. I won't join issues wit u.
Nothing like hatred there,i want you to show me uduaghan completed project since he became governor,let me make easy for you by taking it down to Asaba only. I am waiting.....
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by wanted(m): 1:25am On Dec 31, 2012
What has uduaghan done in the past 5 years? NOTHING. Asaba, the state capital was not even decorated this festive season, its that bad!
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2012
wanted: What has uduaghan done in the past 5 years? NOTHING. Asaba, the state capital was not even decorated this festive season, its that bad!
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by seanet02: 7:17am On Dec 31, 2012
Austin BUGSY: Uduaghan Legacy is there for all to see. He is a pacesetter and an achiever
Olodo. Niger Delta people no dey carry last for looting
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by FederalMight: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2012
You say he don embezzled delta #1.5trillion. Which money you kon expect am to take decorate Asaba again?
Assuming he even decorate am now, Na you go first knock am say he no no wetin he supposed do.
The projects uduaghan complete you nor see them, the ones wen dey ongoing, you nor see them, the ones he never proposed not to talk of start Na e you see say he abandon.
Na why o. Soup still dey fire, you say e no sweet and e no done (cooked), abi them never begin cook food, you say them don chop the food finish. You blind?
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Inik(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2012
Dogbeji2: Most of you guys talking rubbish here are not from delta state yet you are quick to castigate a governor that you don't know what he is doing. Stop talking in the Internet,come down to delta to see for yourself. Uduaghan is doing better than any other governor in the south south geopolitical zone
Shut up you demented sycophant!!
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Inik(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2012
Uduaghan is a mediocre governor. His style of governance leaves much to be desired. I did my youth service in Delta state this year and i can say for the one year i stayed in Abraka there was not a single government project that was executed in the town .
The roads in delta state are in a state of disrepair. Everywhere you go to in warri, ughelli, asaba, patani, agbor etc you encounter pot ridden and flooded roads. The good roads were done by ibori.
Uduaghan's goons here mention renovation of schools as part of his achievement, what use is a school without teachers? Most schools in Delta do not have qualified subject teachers to teach the students.

Governor uduaghan really needs to sit up and justify the monies he is receiving with good infrastructural projects. After Akwa ibom state, delta state collects the highest revenue allocation every month from the Federal government.
The Osubi airstrip and Asaba airports are white elephant projects designed for siphoning funds out of the state.
The only area where there seems to be some measure of improvement is in the Transport section, the inter city buses tagged 'uduaghan moto' are doing fine. Interestingly even inside these buses, commuters abuse and rain down curses on uduaghan for poor performance cheesy
Kidnapping and armed robbery is the norm now in Warri, u dare not venture outside by 6pm.

Delta state people seem to have resigned themselves to fate. They really need to take their fate in their hands and rescue themselves from Uduaghanism.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by comrodioodio: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2012
If we are saying Dr. Uduaghan has not done any thing in Delta State, then we are not facing the truth, in five the man has achievered Airport, International Event Centre, Scholarship, working transportation system, upgrade of educational structures and construction of new ones, dualisation of township roads, street lights, building of urban and rural roads, employment creation, youth empowerment, Establishment of Agricultural farms, Health programmes, free enrollment for secondary school students on Jss 3 And SS3, establishment of for new polytechnics, completion and equipping of delta state university, teaching hospital, construction of child and mother intensive unit at warri central hospital, rural electrification, and other numerous projects across the state.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by merengue: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2012
I have been watching this thread and waiting patiently for the Uduaghan arse lickers, paid sycophants and mentally retarded people to show pictorial evidence of their master's achievements; Alas!!!! I waited in vain. One numbskull mentioned winning Eko 2012 Sports Festival as an achievement: how ridiculous is that? Delta has been winning that since Moses was in diapers. Uduaghan (like Ibori) is a total, unmitigated disaster and deserves to rot in hell for a thousand eternities for the desecration of The Big Heart. E.O.D!!!!
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
merengue: I have been watching this thread and waiting patiently for the Uduaghan arse lickers, paid sycophants and mentally retarded people to show pictorial evidence of their master's achievements; Alas!!!! I waited in vain. One numbskull mentioned winning Eko 2012 Sports Festival as an achievement: how ridiculous is that? Delta has been winning that since Moses was in diapers. Uduaghan (like Ibori) is a total, unmitigated disaster and deserves to rot in hell for a thousand eternities for the desecration of The Big Heart. E.O.D!!!!

And that's a well delivered KNOCK OUT PUNCH.....

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike / National Reserves 8,000 Tonnes Can’t Solve Food Crisis — Officials / Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.