Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,962 members, 7,909,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:57 AM

Difference Between Love,lost,infatuation And Body Chemistry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Love,lost,infatuation And Body Chemistry. (1217 Views)

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Top 5 Differences Between Infatuation And Love / Whats The Difference Between Lust, Infatuation And Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Love,lost,infatuation And Body Chemistry. by alabinike007: 7:30am On Jan 02, 2013
Fellaz,which of these do you think your partner have towards you,what are the differences,how would you know the one your partner have for you?Need matured responses in the house please.
Re: Difference Between Love,lost,infatuation And Body Chemistry. by eunisam: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2013
No idea.
Re: Difference Between Love,lost,infatuation And Body Chemistry. by k2039: 8:20am On Jan 02, 2013
[color=soyouquotedme]I'm not to sure about what you meant by body chemistry

Infatuation has more to do with obsession, it's shallow and not objective.

Love is more like a choice, it has to do with oyu seeing the other person and accepting her for who she is, you are objective to see her for who she is, you have your self respect in the relationship etc.

Body chemistry is realy something I'm not sure about, but I think it has more to do with the madness associated with emotions in infatuation. Body neutrons producing intoxicating feelings.
[/color]
Re: Difference Between Love,lost,infatuation And Body Chemistry. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 02, 2013

(1) (Reply)

If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do? / How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? / Can You Really take such an Insult From Your Male or Female counterpart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.