Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,479 members, 7,940,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent (19204 Views)

I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses / My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. / He Wants to Marry Me: I've Not Even Kissed Him Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by doyin13(m): 5:35am On Feb 23, 2008
Rebellious:

Doyin, you are playing right? Becuz I kind of thought you were different and I wouldn't have believed if someone else told me.

Of Cos I am joking. . . .i am too intelligence for all this cheesy

I be that b-boy who infiltrated all the corridors

take all shots I call audibles

for real don't mind me

Me and Omo Eko both go way back wink
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by tRoOE(f): 5:54am On Feb 23, 2008
Rebellious:

Doyin, you are playing right? Becuz I kind of thought you were different and I wouldn't have believed if someone else told me.
Lmfao i don't think you've been on the site on this for long oh, hmmmmmmm they are all de same, bunch of immature guys embarassed embarassed

R-Dynamite:

Eko, he's high on hormones wink
You might be right grin
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Rebellious(f): 6:11am On Feb 23, 2008
tRoOE:

Lmfao i don't think you've been on the site on this for long oh, hmmmmmmm they are all de same, bunch of immature guys embarassed embarassed

You might be right grin

I've been here for about three-four months and I've seen a couple of well behaved guys. However, the immature ones tend to "outshine" them.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by tRoOE(f): 6:17am On Feb 23, 2008
Rebellious:

I've been here for about three-four months and I've seen a couple of well behaved guys. However, the immature ones tend to "outshine" them.
That's true and the reason behind that is because those "immatured" ones are craving for attention.

I rarely be around Nigerians like that and the ones i hang around with when am with my family are well composed in good manner, but coming to Nland has changed my views regarding Naija guys
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Titijoe(f): 6:23am On Feb 23, 2008
U've probably been meeting d wrong ladies,or perhaps u r a wrong guy all together. Watch ur self esteem biko!
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by TheSly: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2008
whatever. . . . . . . . . . . . . smiley
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by PERVERT9: 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2008
it all boils down to where you go and visit birds of the same feather fly together
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Gamine(f): 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2008
this guy has got to be kidding me lipsrsealed
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by ayoappeal(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2008
Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks for your grammatical correction and i want to say this that i'm 5 feet 7 inches and not 5', so i'm not a midget.

@tRoOE
You are very right, there are alot of irrelevant guys here trying to attract undue attention.

I still respect a few guys who have showed high level of maturity and intelligence.

While most of the guys and a few girls that use this forum are just privileged fools who doesn't know what to do with this site than you talk trash.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Dreloaded(f): 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2008
a 5'7" guy shouldnt be picky.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2008
lol grin
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by segzicres(m): 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2008
Poster i think u've just been meeting gurls you know that don't match you i.e. raz gurls
you've not found someone like you are asking for because you don't leave your territory
go around and you would definately find one. i wount diss you but GET A LIFE DUDE
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by adeboo(f): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2008
The issue here is that u really need to lower ur intelligence standard otherwise u are gonna be single for a long time.

The kinda women u are looking for are women that are like real high flyers and very successful which they will never listen to any man.
Thats why u are gonna keep searching - there are intelligent level headed girls out there but u wont see them cause u are blinded by too much intelligence.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by RDynamite(f): 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2008
I'm a 5' 8" and I consider myself short.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by doyin13(m): 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2008
hehehehe. . . .

Obviously the chap is jus playing around. . . .

He is deliberately trying to sound like he is not 'intelligence'
but a visit to his blog proves otherwise.

I guess he is some prince trying to sow his illiterary oats cheesy
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by 4Play(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2008
doyin13:

hehehehe. . . .

Obviously the chap is jus playing around. . . .

He is deliberately trying to sound like he is not 'intelligence'
but a visit to his blog proves otherwise.

His blog proves nothing either way,not that we can glean much from blogging.

This is his blog profile:

His name is Ayo Adedapo, though his name might not ring a bell, he's optimistic of being a phenomenun as far as living is concern, passionate, Innovative, sensitive, creative, instinctive, though seems like your kind of everyday guy but he prefers to be understood for who he is, he often says he's not like the your everyday guy, but what might be special about him? what might be the source of the confidence he often displays? Well i think you have to see him to him to ask him some of these questions. He often says that he wants to be in the anals of history as one of the few genius who contributed to the development and advancement of humanity.

. . . . . . . unless he is also pretending not be intelligent on his blog.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by doyin13(m): 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2008
hehehehehehe. . . .

Oga 4play is a hard man to please ooo.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by RDynamite(f): 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2008
lmao. .
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2008
You guys should leave this man now, e don do. grin
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Rebellious(f): 3:15am On Feb 25, 2008
stillwater:

You guys should leave this man now, e don do. grin

They just want him to step up his 'intelligent' while he has the chance to.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by tRoOE(f): 5:23am On Feb 25, 2008
ayoappeal:

Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks for your grammatical correction and i want to say this that i'm 5 feet 7 inches and not 5', so i'm not a midget.

@tRoOE
You are very right, there are alot of irrelevant guys here trying to attract undue attention.

I still respect a few guys who have showed high level of maturity and intelligence.

While most of the guys and a few girls that use this forum are just privileged fools who doesn't know what to do with this site than you talk trash.

LOL I don't know about the maturity oh but I definitely know we got some intelligent guys on Nland, even though majority of them are pain in the ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by tkb417(m): 6:43am On Feb 25, 2008
this poster has suffered. . .na wa o
Doyin abeggi leave the guy now
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 25, 2008
dont mind them - they are beefing him

he has described himself as 'am a solution to my generation'

and 'a luminious rebirth of a revolutionary birth'

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=175783

how can mere mortals who were born only once( who dash them rebirth) compare?
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by pahtahkee: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2008
The CIAs' of nairaland are at work.

Make them get your data, na finish you be! grin angry
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by jgirl3: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2008
@ poster, I don't like to point out mistakes but with your grammar in that topic, I doubt it would be very hard not to find a girl that matches your "intelligent".

@ everyone else - una no go kill person grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by PLC: 11:38am On Feb 25, 2008
Quote from R-Dynamite
*SIGHS*Sometimes I feel stupid knowing that I 'should' read most of the things you people pile up on Nairaland.

I think you should sort out your grammar first before looking for an "intelligent" girl.

Response from Doyin 13 grin
dAMN. . . .Beat me to it

Quote from R-Dynamite again in response to Doyin 13 grin
Wetin deh worry this one?

Doyin 13 again surprised and hit the nail gbosa  grin
You wan make i beat the radiance out of you. 

You are starting to sound very much like the poster's type

PLC now conclude that Doyin 13 felt that R-Dynamite failure to understand him was like R-Dynamite being in the same position with the Poster.  grin Anyway, you guys should not mind PLC because Epilepsy dey wire him hands for keyboard even him mouth and entire body sha. grin  However, I must tell Doyin 13 that PLC has been a new member of the old squad – Politics level, but who can identify him? grin
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by talk2sulta: 11:55am On Feb 25, 2008
@poster
Why crucify this guy?he has just said his mind so I dont think it would be fair if we treat him this way.It does happen!oh yes.But i think the poster should have used the word "sophisticated" instead of "intelligence".Intelligence is a composite word I believe.

Come to think of it,the poster might not be that Intelligent in the strict sense of the word.I suggest he should always look for the best words that will convey his thoughts.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by debosky(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2008
Someone who wants to be in the 'anals of history' is very 'intelligence' indeed grin grin

abeg who dey bear history here? pesin wan explore your 'anals' grin grin

Dude if the chicks you meet are worse that you, then they must be positively retarded tongue avoid such gals at ALL costs before y'all procreate and ruin the human race completely wink
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by PLC: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2008
talk2sulta:

@poster
Why crucify this guy?he has just said his mind so I don't think it would be fair if we treat him this way.It does happen!oh yes.But i think the poster should have used the word "sophisticated" instead of "intelligence".Intelligence is a composite word I believe.

Come to think of it,the poster might not be that Intelligent in the strict sense of the word.I suggest he should always look for the best words that will convey his thoughts.

Don't mind them.  Most Nigerians think that for one to be loaded with intelligence and level-headedness, he or she must waft-out Shakespeare in grammar. The responses here simply unsettling.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by efuah(f): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2008
hmmmmmmmm. . . . observing from afar. . . cool

poster, teach the girls to become what u want them to be. . . perhaps them go drop rise up to ya standard. undecided
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2008
talk2sulta:

@poster
Why crucify this guy?he has just said his mind so I don't think it would be fair if we treat him this way.It does happen!oh yes.But i think the poster should have used the word[b] "sophisticated" [/b] instead of "intelligence".Intelligence is a composite word I believe.

he would probably  have written it as

I've not been able to meet much girls that match my sofustication ( or as u put it 'sofusticated')

PLC:

Don't mind them.  Most Nigerians think that for one to be loaded with intelligence and level-headedness, he or she must waft-out Shakespeare in grammar. The responses here simply unsettling.

one of the marks of 'intelligence' - at least the kind the poster is implying he has - ( he obviously considers himself an intellectual hence -the solution to my generation thingy) is a good grasp of the english language. i am not saying he must speak without intonantion, or anything of the sort, but his english should be a notch above presentable)

don't start bashing on my typos ( I'm yet to be reborn) grin
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2008
our incomparable Admin has done it again!

this thread is now on the front page!

let the yabbing avanlanche begin!!!! grin

@ poster, brace yourself. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! / A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car / I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.