Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,051 members, 7,970,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:56 AM

I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent (19248 Views)

I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses / My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. / He Wants to Marry Me: I've Not Even Kissed Him Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by smarta(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2008
@poster

in ur next post, please and please, take it easy wit the grammar grin

but to tell u the truth, its a fact we all have 2 accept in girls, its either we want girls wit beauty or we want girls wit brains, you cant have d two.

looking for a girl with beauty n brains at the same time, is like looking for a diamond in the rocks (sorry ladies!)
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 29, 2008
@ poster
i wonder why ur looking for intelligent girls when so many of them are
two a penny now.from lagos to abuja,
ibadan to portharcourt
they are all the same,just flash a little cash
and they peel off their bikinis.
abeg leave story
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by JeopardE(m): 8:20am On Feb 29, 2008
OMG , I almost died of laughter when I saw this thread.

Spectacular fail.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by efuah(f): 9:31am On Feb 29, 2008
@everyone
Abeg, leave the poster alone for now. . . he don suffer too much blows. sad
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by ALERTEFCC(f): 10:10am On Feb 29, 2008
na this one make i say make me dey speak my pidgin jeje, atleast since i dey break my bottle nobody don halla instead them dey run, SEE AS EVERY BODY EVEN ME SEF DEY USE stone dey whip your head, next time you go think 50 times before you vomit for our nairawonder land oboy  you be  [size=48pt]GOAT[/size]

NA ONLY beards YOU NO GET.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by PurestBoy(m): 10:53am On Feb 29, 2008
Please let's forgive the poster, he's not even bold to stay after his horrible post.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by omena555(f): 12:00pm On Feb 29, 2008
since the interlligent poster has suffered so much, i've decided to reserve my comments.  lipsrsealed
i wouldn't want to add salt to his INJURIES grin
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Raimond(m): 12:04pm On Feb 29, 2008
This is nothing but a statement laced with pride, get a life man,
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by chineyenwa: 12:20pm On Feb 29, 2008
you can not even get an intelligent girl, becos ur a fool.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by ty4real(m): 5:01pm On Feb 29, 2008
Its all right guys.the show is over!Oya everybody e ma lo ile yin se ke fi Mr Intelligent sile! grin grin
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by RDynamite(f): 11:09pm On Feb 29, 2008
ty4real:

Oya everybody e ma lo ile yin se ke fi Mr Intelligent sile! grin grin

Not everyone will understand what you wrote tongue
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by tommyex(m): 11:14pm On Feb 29, 2008
:d
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Scarlett(f): 11:40pm On Feb 29, 2008
I decided to check this post to find out what the problem was
since even the topic gave me an idea. The girls cannot match
because they are obviously higher up, work on yourself and you may actually meet someone
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 29, 2008
Scarlett:

I decided to check this post to find out what the problem was
since even the topic gave me an idea. The girls cannot match
because they are obviously higher up, work on yourself and you may actually meet someone

true talk
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by emiemi(f): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2008
I can't believe the guy actually ran away from the forum. "Intelligent'' indeed. grin grin
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2008
emiemi:

I can't believe the guy actually ran away from the forum. "Intelligent'' indeed. grin grin

Of course he ran off into the hills, he got flamed! grin

omena555:

since the inte[b]r[/b]lligent poster has suffered so much, i've decided to reserve my comments. lipsrsealed
i wouldn't want to add salt to his INJURIES grin

Be careful with your spelling, else Ayoappeal may just return to claim you as his! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by tpia: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2008
@ pennywise
If you think he has left Nairaland, you are yoking.

He is going to mutate into a more virulent and malignant self and come after his nemeses one after the other. Isnt this all so familiar on Nairaland?

funny.

good plot for a movie script.

only reason I checked this thread today is because I'm surprised its so active.New responses everyday.  Really, I didnt bother reading it before, thanks to the title.

Felt it was some kind of joke.
cool cool
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Ifeniyi22(m): 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2008
Posted by: ALERT-EFCC 

na this one make i say make me dey speak my pidgin jeje, atleast since i dey break my bottle nobody don halla instead them dey run, SEE AS EVERY BODY EVEN ME SEF DEY USE stone dey whip your head, next time you go think 50 times before you vomit for our nairawonder land oboy   

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Frizy(m): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2008
You see, I don't think the problem is that you need a super computer as a wife. Your grammar tells me you don't need that. There are many chics that could have freaked you out but what you don't realize is girls get freaked out when all you discuss is physics or maths. My guy, if you still dey school u go see person wey get 4.5/5.0 GPA and still fine. So if na professor u wan marry hala her. But no dey talk "no match your IQ" that thing funny, Bill Gates self no talk that one for paper b4 in marry.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by ganjamo(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2008
I feelz U dawg most 'o dem gurrrls these dayz jus' be pissin me offf!!!!! dawg dumb as freaky deaky shiiiiiiiii,
aint no swadayzmart gurrls aroun' nowadayz.'s saaaaad dawg saaaad cry
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by ayoappeal(m): 12:15am On Mar 02, 2008
@talk2sulta, wise 1,
Thanks for your intelligence contribution to the thrend, it's obvious that most Nairalanders are educated but still intellectually bankrupt.

The fact is, most of us have seen this topic from different perspective, but not been able to reason about in its truest form before contributing, but for those who have contributed intelligently and otherwise, you guys have made this topic worth it.

@Bababuff and others
Thanks for spoiling my pixs

And to the intelligent ladies on Nairaland, keep it up

the truely handicapped are those who measure beauty by the sole prerequisite of physical perfection
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Dreloaded(f): 12:20am On Mar 02, 2008
ayoappeal:

Thanks for your[b] intelligence contribution[/b] to the thrend, it's obvious that most Nairalanders are educated but still intellectually bankrupt.

Dude, undecided
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by McOmo(m): 12:24am On Mar 02, 2008
ayoappeal

stop appealing to people's conscience !!! angry

its plain to see u are a dullard tongue

looking for [b']intelligence'[/b] ladies shocked when u urself aint intelligent nada . . . get a life dude ! grin grin
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 02, 2008
@ poster

I have no comment for you, just an advice.

You can be the most intelligent person in the world, but when you can't express yourself, no one would consider you worth more than an illiterate!

You are smart and have lots of things to say, hence find an appropriate and correct way to say them!  smiley

Goodluck with your search!  smiley
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by abbyode(m): 6:16am On Mar 02, 2008
The reason u cant find them is that u r not intelligent either.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by SignorZax: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2008
Pray, Fast, do Nite Vigil and then [/sup][sup]PRAY, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY AND PRAY. [sup][/sup]AMEN!!!
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by SignorZax: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2008
Pray, Fast, do Nite Vigil and then PRAY, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY AND PRAY. AMEN!!!
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Pennywise(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2008
ayoappeal:

@talk2sulta, wise 1,
Thanks for your intelligence contribution to the thrend, it's obvious that most Nairalanders are educated but still intellectually bankrupt.

The fact is, most of us have seen this topic from different perspective, but not been able to reason about in its truest form before contributing, but for those who have contributed intelligently and otherwise, you guys have made this topic worth it.

@Bababuff and others
Thanks for spoiling my pixs

And to the intelligent ladies on Nairaland, keep it up

the truely handicapped are those who measure beauty by the sole prerequisite of physical perfection

I admire your bravado my friend. People get away with human murder in this country. This is just English. To think everyone on nairaland expect you to turn into a fugitive is cruel.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by TheSly: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2008

Na by force person dey type in Ninglish? cheesy cheesy wetin the thrend?

It is ''truly'' and not truely Mr ''intelligence'' cheesy
abeg no shut nairaland down with your lingua cheesy
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by eldee(m): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2008
@Sly
I told tkb on sum thread like that, english na die ooh. grin grin

If you cannot bin talk it, you must to be in the capability of aquiring a Webster. . .
hope you don't misread my point of equivocality grin grin grin wink
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Sirop(f): 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2008
well your arrogant. and an intelligent woman like me would not waste my time to try to get to know you. if you were soo intelligent you wouldn't be on nairaland informing people of your arrogance and not being able to meet a woman.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by dreeldee: 8:55am On Mar 03, 2008
@ayoapeal
your english is enough for people to conclude on your level of intelligence, I'm not trying to pick on you but if actually you want an intelligent lady then you should work more on yourself. I believe at some point in your life you must have met that "intelligent girl" but because you cannot see beyond your own reasoning, you let go.

My advise
loosen up on that "intelligent girl" criteria, work on the average girl and i bet she's gonna be just the "intelligent girl" that you want her to be.

peace!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did / Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume / Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.