Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,067 members, 7,906,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Should A Husband Teach His Wife Driving? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Should A Husband Teach His Wife Driving? (17100 Views)

Why Is INTERNATIONAL DRIVING PERMIT Not Allowed In Nigeria. / Drivers Under-25 From Driving Taxis & Trucks / Why Do Driving Schools Use Volkswagen Beetle To Teach Driving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Should A Husband Teach His Wife Driving? by ivoryhouse(m): 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
Nairaland, one of the most interesting websites ever! laf...hahahaha..i cant breathe! Can we share our learning experience? who taught you how to drive and how was the experience?

my uncle taught me, and it was just one class. we travelled to the country-side and went to visit some relatives and on our way back he parked and told me to drive. Before i drove he told me that a car is very dangerous and if it hits anyone will kill the person... that road had a cliff-edge like gully and the man left his door open and told me he will jump if i dont drive well. i drove us home and have been driving ever since!

Please share your own experience!

PS; I am married now and after teaching almost all my siblings how to drive, am still considering whether i should teach my wife or send her to a driving school. I will most likely send her to a driving school, i no want wahala!
Re: Should A Husband Teach His Wife Driving? by issy1500: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
Lol...
Naa wa oh
Women can be very difficult when it comes to teaching0 you driving.
Redmosquito: [b]lemme say me own
It was my mum that taught me how to drive! Chai! The experience was horrible!
See shouting and commanding and fearful screaming
When on the streets, she will be shouting
"See dat small child oooo!!! See Goat!! See chicken!! See turkey!! See frog!! See toad!! See this and that!! Press horn! Press HOrn!! I say press horn!!" I'm like WHy? THey aint blnd, they can see the close to 6 feet car coming! undecided
"Gazatte ur leg!! Gazette ur leg!!" I was like WTF is Gazette? undecided Naija women heh!
And there are times when she thinks I'm just plain stupid
"Haaa!! See GUtter oooo!! See pit oooo!!! Haaa! Turn ur hand! Turn ur HAND!"
These kind of screamings would drive me insane! I'm like STFU! I'm not blind! I can see the gutter undecided
Or she start shouting
"U are gong too fast!! Press brake!"
Then later she'll be like
"Are we gonna sleep on the road!"
Mwhn! To teach my wife (when I have one) to drive, e no go easy a swear, but it will sure do some good![/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Nissan Murano Key Refuses To Turn / What Is An "Idle Relearn Procedure"? / Hyundai And Kia To Recall 240,000 Cars Over Whistleblower Complaint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.