Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,143 members, 7,890,856 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:05 PM

Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped (29909 Views)

How Can I Stop My 5 Years Old Daughter From Bed Weting. / Daughter From Hell,how Girl, 18, Stabbed Her Mother 79 Times And Cut Her Throat / Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Eisenhower(m): 3:00am On Jan 07, 2013
the incidences of snake with python in particular is becoming too rampant in Britain. i hate snakes passionately. God help them there!
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by bendazum: 3:07am On Jan 07, 2013
See I won't lie that mother was really courageous o.Thank God for quick response of their paramedics. I wonder if we have the luxury of such services In Nigeria. Even if we do you go answer question tire.Like

1. Where are you calling from?
2. What kind of snake is it?
3. Describe it.
4. When did it enter your house
5. Why did it enter your house?
6.Did the snake touch your baby
7.Are you sure it's really a live snake shocked
8. Is anybody in the house with you, neighbors?
9. Has the snake bitten your baby yet?
10. Where is your husband?
Etc

5 Likes

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by kandiikane(m): 3:09am On Jan 07, 2013
Lool@the snake was trying to have a group hug. What a load of bull! I hope that was sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by kontrolbaba(m): 3:11am On Jan 07, 2013
;DLawd of mercy. Soooo strange mhen..... ;DLawd of mercy. Soooo strange mhen.....
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:14am On Jan 07, 2013
Emylexray: I learnt snakes like the comfort of babies, is it true?

^^^Yeah, in their stomachs!

1 Like

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by kandiikane(m): 3:23am On Jan 07, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Yeah, in their stomachs!
grin grin grin
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by toluleke(m): 4:32am On Jan 07, 2013
Nairaland with all dis untrue stories dat aren't confirmed making the frontpage sef.y not 9ja always yankee
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by nnalove(m): 4:42am On Jan 07, 2013
greatgod2012: I've always said it and i will say it again............
Next to God's love is the mother's love.
ur right fellah. Especially when it comes to extra ordinary things. Hmmm she is absolutely brave enough i swear
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by nnalove(m): 4:43am On Jan 07, 2013
toluleke: Nairaland with all dis untrue stories dat aren't confirmed making the frontpage sef.y not 9ja always yankee
believe it or not fellah ur on ur own. Waka pass joor
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by supereagle(m): 4:52am On Jan 07, 2013
No harm meant: Mr Tills said he believed the snake was simply looking for somewhere to warm up. Mrs Guthrie insisted it should not be killed and it was instead released back into the wild about three miles from the house

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257981/Mother-rescues-baby-daughter-6ft-python-waking-snake-wrapped-infants-arm.html#ixzz2HG4eq0PA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

We ca not free the monstrous snake in Nigeria. What a loss.
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by opeano(m): 4:54am On Jan 07, 2013
Emylexray:
yes and yes! Maybe yours cannot, mine can. smiley
yes and yes! Maybe yours cannot, mine can.
lovely response. Am so sure and has seen it happened, a mother against all odds went searchin 4 a snake in d middle of d nyt, while d man was suggestin dey pass d nyt @an hotel and kill d snake anoda day, d woman actually killed d snake dat nyt with a torchlyt and a stick.MOTHERS love

1 Like

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Excelgalaxy(m): 4:58am On Jan 07, 2013
Strictly for JAMB, Post UTME, WAEC NECO Join
our league of Extraordinary
students
http://m./410247159053103[url]@nairaland Strictly for JAMB, Post UTME, WAEC NECO Join
students
http://m./410247159053103[/url]@nairaland Strictly for JAMB, Post UTME, WAEC NECO Join
students
http://m./410247159053103
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 07, 2013
She must be an isobo woman. embarassed
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Goldenheart(m): 5:15am On Jan 07, 2013
Awesome; super mum...

1 Like

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by agohavivi(f): 5:26am On Jan 07, 2013
Maximus17: can naija moms do this for their kids?
Rubbish! A lot of nigerian mums can do this for their kids. its a shame if your mum can't do it for you but I can sure do such for my kids.

1 Like

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 07, 2013
Hahahaha! Lucky snake. grin

If na naija the thing happen, by now python peppersoup and python nkwobi for don ready. grin
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by lolaluv1(f): 5:30am On Jan 07, 2013
Redmosquito: Group hug kwa? Oya in Jesus name! All my lonely enemies, begin to recieve group hugs from all types of snakes, vipers, cobras, mambas. Oya hug! Huuuuugggggg

he he he!gringrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by dikenna: 5:39am On Jan 07, 2013
Redmosquito: Why I go wan kee snake? No be me thief him land and kee all him pikin? Only one thing can make me kee snake, anger. And anger is irrational and illogical.
guy wetin u dey talk sef. Even for pidgin english u dey tabon. Na wah o
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by agohavivi(f): 5:48am On Jan 07, 2013
seedord247:

Steupid question of the week. sad

If you are a product of failed abortion doesnt mean everyone mothers is like yours. cool

As far as i know... Nigerians moms are the best in the world... smiley
Kai! That's too much na. Don't drive someone to commit suicide o.
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by GentleNaaz(m): 5:49am On Jan 07, 2013
I luv my mum mor dan any tn else

1 Like

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Leo2flex(m): 5:56am On Jan 07, 2013
[quote author=Maximus17]can naija moms do this for their kids?all mums can do that for their children smiley
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by NeuroBoss(m): 5:58am On Jan 07, 2013
In the eyes of some Nigerians, any trivials Oyibo do is thought highy about. My dear 'Sola (may she reap the fruits of her labour) has done grander and more daring things for me!

1 Like

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Emperortj93(m): 6:19am On Jan 07, 2013
Emylexray:
yes and yes! Maybe yours cannot, mine can.
seconded
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by COvo(m): 6:25am On Jan 07, 2013
I hate snakes Õoooº°˚. ˚°....I pray not to experience this kind thing,because I go just collapse there»».

1 Like

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by victorD3: 6:25am On Jan 07, 2013
Yomieluv: Waoh, the mum is awesome.

But my mum can do better than that woman.she wrestled me from the belly of an elephant once.

That's even nothing. My mum rescued me from inside the belly of a whale shark at 70 yrs old
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by COvo(m): 6:29am On Jan 07, 2013
agoha_vivi: Rubbish! A lot of nigerian mums can do this for their kids. its a shame if your mum can't do it for you but I can sure do such for my kids.
If the mother has got d fear of snakes,the only thing she can do is call for help,haba they're all humans.

1 Like

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 07, 2013
Mother's love! ♫♫♫Sweet Mother♫♫♫ and ♫♫♫Dear Mama♫♫♫ for my Mum

1 Like

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Paradiseluvall(m): 6:36am On Jan 07, 2013
shay Mr Hills nor fit mud that snake say him leave am 2 d wild 3 miles away...weitin u know say dangerous embarassedshay Mr Hills nor fit mud that snake say him leave am 2 d wild 3 miles away...weitin u know say dangerous
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by passionate88: 6:38am On Jan 07, 2013
I remembered a quote in a movie I watched "SILENT HILL" the said "MOTHER IS GOD IN THE EYES OF THE CHILD"... To all the gud moms out there, a big thumbs up.. Ur rewards starts on earth.
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by monsterg(m): 6:42am On Jan 07, 2013
Oh man na wa for this life o,God save us.
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:49am On Jan 07, 2013

My mom once trampled a venomous snake
That had somehow got into the room in which my Sis (then a baby) was playing.

Mom was wearing rain boots, though.
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Rexsul: 6:50am On Jan 07, 2013
undecided
n wot abt fadas love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home / Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree / Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.