Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:43 AM

Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped (29911 Views)

How Can I Stop My 5 Years Old Daughter From Bed Weting. / Daughter From Hell,how Girl, 18, Stabbed Her Mother 79 Times And Cut Her Throat / Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by greatgod2012(f): 10:49am On Jan 07, 2013
tellwsdom: [size=8pt]

But not with the love of this present gurls, we have this 21century...You are not exceptional sad sad

you are better ignored!
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by denny4ril: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2013
oluwabishop: hope dat snake has been converted to soup, or better still, roasted as som delicacy. group hug ko, baby hug ni grin
abi oooo!. wonders never end. snakes now look for group hug. What of if the scene was that of a couple on honeymoon? will the story be that of group hug? LWKMD!!!
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by denny4ril: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2013
free2ryhme: I was told similar thing when I served in Gubio, Borno state.. That it is house snake .. I kill d nonsense and burn it.. The oyinbo try wey free the snake
TRUE! In Anambra, idemili North local Govt to be precise, snakes are not to be killed, up till today. the snake is called EKE.
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by ceejayluv(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2013
Well, it's not new to me.. In my hometown, pythons aren't killed. It used to be common to find pythons wrapped around babies back then when mud houses were used. As recently as two years ago, a lady was bitten by a python as she mistakenly stepped on it in her compound but she DARED not kill it. It was pampered back to the wild.
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by remecy(f): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
Maximus17: can naija moms do this for their kids?

if u ve any experience of what CHILD BIRTH is, then u wuld know that any mother ll go extra extra miles 2 mk sure nothing bad or hurtful happens to her offspring.
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Bolarge1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
IS IT SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by fujirice: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2013
delors: Na wah o...which one be group hug again? Any snake around my vicinity must be killed...and subsequently handed to the Calabaris....That woman try sha...if na Naija mom, na faint she go faint on seeing the snake. She go talk say na her mother-in-law from village send the snake come...Kai! My people... grin
Come! No dey yarn dust! Who tel u say 9ja mamas no fit do pass dat one sef? E be lik say u no kno wetin adrenalin rush be bah?
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by kunxle: 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
butcometothinkofitpythonnodeybite
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by dejijohns(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
Yomieluv: Waoh, the mum is awesome.

But my mum can do better than that woman.she wrestled me from the belly of an elephant once.
Na belly hug U nd d elephant dey do??
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Donweezy20: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2013
No b only group hug,if na 9ja dat snake cum, d snake go become born again by force.
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Sammiejo: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
Orisha bi iya
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Tinyemeka(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
greatgod2012: I've always said it and i will say it again............
Next to God's love is the mother's love.

I'm confused. So does it mean that if it were the Dad who saw the snake wrapped around the daughter's hand, he'd just turn over to the other side and continue sleeping?
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Tinyemeka(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
thirdeye:

‘It was trying to have a group hug,’ he told Sydney’s Daily Telegraph. ‘Pythons, underneath their bottom jaw, they have a row of sensors which enable them to see the world in terms of infrared pictures.

‘So in the dark they’re going to see a baby as this warm spot.’

Ha! Oyibo people can dey lie! If the snake was seeking a hug, why didnt it go wrap itself around the woman who was obviously producing the greater body heat.

Group hug indeed. Maybe the snake was suffering depression. Or had been dumped by it's babe. Hug come dey hungry am. Lie lie people.

See the woman sef forming sister Theresa and saying they should release the snake. So that it should go torment another family abi?
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Crativjosh(m): 4:40am On Jan 08, 2013
looks all interesting, but if this was another type of snake, we would have surely had a death...
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Sike(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2013
Sweet Mother indeed!
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by deewhone(f): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2013
Redmosquito: Group hug kwa? Oya in Jesus name! All my lonely enemies, begin to recieve group hugs from all types of snakes, vipers, cobras, mambas. Oya hug! Huuuuugggggg
. Hahahahahahahahahaha, some pple r so funny, cant jez stop laffn
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by nelsn(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2013
if na near ma house dat tin happen we 4 turn d snake to PEPER MEAT
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by nelsn(m): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2013
BLACK SNAKE THE DO GROUP HUG?
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Akuviv: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
Redmosquito: Group hug kwa? Oya in Jesus name! All my lonely enemies, begin to recieve group hugs from all types of snakes, vipers, cobras, mambas. Oya hug! Huuuuugggggg
grin grin grin cry cry grin grin

you got me in stitches! Anaconda nko?
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by TableLeg(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
Dang!
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by whocanbewho(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2015
Eisenhower:
the incidences of snake with python in particular is becoming too rampant in Britain. i hate snakes passionately. God help them there!
NSW (new south wales) is in Australia nt britain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree / Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt / Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.