Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:38 AM

Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped (29910 Views)

How Can I Stop My 5 Years Old Daughter From Bed Weting. / Daughter From Hell,how Girl, 18, Stabbed Her Mother 79 Times And Cut Her Throat / Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by vanstanzy(m): 8:13am On Jan 07, 2013
I remember in the University, once i saw a baby snake, i shifted immediately away from the snake not cos it would harm me but cos the mother could be nearby and by impulse, would strike at me for threatening her young. Now if an animal would do this for its young, why not a human?
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Emylexray(m): 8:14am On Jan 07, 2013
How interesting! The thought of the harm the snake would cause to her baby triggered the adrenal valve of the mother.
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by vanstanzy(m): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2013
okpara ugo:

I've always said it and will say it again......

If nah me, i for chop that bush meat..

@ topic, i love cats because of their snake hunting abilities. Snakes just killed my biggest rabbit. ##subbing**.

And what a delicious meal they made out of it. wink wink wink
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Emylexray(m): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2013
vanstanzy: I remember in the University, once i saw a baby snake, i shifted immediately away from the snake not cos it would harm me but cos the mother could be nearby and by impulse, would strike at me for threatening her young. Now if an animal would do this for its young, why not a human?
yeah, very true. . .why not humans with higher intelligence?
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by dabrake(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2013
greatgod2012: I've always said it and i will say it again............
Next to God's love is the mother's love.
exactly! Those, especially men, who tell their imagined lover that stupeed 'I LOVE YOU PASS MY MAMA' nonsense should lose their manh00d for eternity.
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by oweniwe(m): 8:19am On Jan 07, 2013
John_son: what is wrong wt oyinbo sef.see meat wey dey let go.next time d snake go enter anoda house.i pray he swallow d papa of d house
why this kind prayer na? Do unto others wat u want others to do unto you
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by vanstanzy(m): 8:20am On Jan 07, 2013
Emylexray: How interesting! The thought of the harm the snake would cause to her baby triggered the adrenal valve of the mother.

Huh
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Emylexray(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2013
bendazum: See I won't lie that mother was really courageous o.Thank God for quick response of their paramedics. I wonder if we have the luxury of such services In Nigeria. Even if we do you go answer question tire.Like

1. Where are you calling from?
2. What kind of snake is it?
3. Describe it.
4. When did it enter your house
5. Why did it enter your house?
6.Did the snake touch your baby
7.Are you sure it's really a live snake shocked
8. Is anybody in the house with you, neighbors?
9. Has the snake bitten your baby yet?
10. Where is your husband?
Etc
why do some nairalanders like you like potraying Nigeria in a negative light?
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2013
Ignatio: Can anyone throw more light on this group hug thing?

Group hug means feeling the warmth of sleeping in a group or sharing body heat.

So you are free to hug a snake, spider, rabbit, cockroach and even frog.
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by bunchyproject(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2013
The name of the snake must be. Kelvin.
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by phlamy(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2013
Maximus17: can naija moms do this for their kids?
I guess you wanted attention and you got it.I dont know who gave you a system to post or a mobile with internet.
You wrote like you are really '17' but there are a lot of '17's that think better than this.Again,i really dont blame you cos
i dont know your background.Its' possible you never knew your mother.
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by SURYSuri(f): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2013
Maximus17: can naija moms do this for their kids?
I have seen a 9na mum who does not know how to swim jump into a well to save her toddler who fell into a well, common just becs we are naija mum does not make us less human.
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2013
vanstanzy:

And what a delicious meal they made out of it. wink wink wink

So nah you send that snake ? I don buy trap. This 2013, no wild animal will pass me by.
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2013
Pedro JP: yes mother's love. Our present mothers can and can do even more. How about these our present day "wash wash" girls becoming mothers tomorrow, can they do this ?

Not the type of girls who run away on sighting a frog or cockroach. Some girls dey even fear GOAT...
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2013
oscarfrank: All network free BIS Subscription now out and Rocking on PC and PHONE without charge (1,000gb for all network. MTN,ETISALAT,GLO AND AIRTEL.

BRAND NEW ETISALAT,MTN,GLO, AND AIRTEL
(FREE 1,000gb now working on all network)
Jut call nw or send ur PHONE MODEL AND number to me now on 08182874326 and call the same number immidiately in other 4 u 2 get it fast.
Note: it works on phone and on pc it last for 8-9 mnths under downloading and normal browsing.
Its genuie, and dats wat am using now 2 surf d net free of charge and its download
BUT I WOUN'T DROP IT HERE COS OF SCARMMERS.
NOTES: it works on all sim card..( all network MTN,ETISALAT,GLO and AIRTEL.::
happy new year dude!.!

FRAUD ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by stankezzy: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2013
Yomieluv: Waoh, the mum is awesome.

But my mum can do better than that woman.she wrestled me from the belly of an elephant once.
i understand what you mean,that your mother rescued you from elephantiasis disease.from d way u de talk ,e be like say d disease never go finish?
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2013
greatgod2012: I've always said it and i will say it again............
Next to God's love is the mother's love.
it used to be so my dear. These days, we see abandoned babies everywhere?
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by maclatunji: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2013
If the snake was not trying to hurt the baby and only wanted a "group hug", how can we say the mother rescued the baby from the python?

#Asking.
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by SELFWORTH: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2013
Hypocrisy at its best!

All these hypocritical comments about how much everyone loves their mum but treat the mother of their children like garbage and moan about their wives on here.

What is the difference between your mother and another mother(I.e the mother of your child)?
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Kaybase(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2013
free2ryhme: I was told similar thing when I served in Gubio, Borno state.. That it is house snake .. I kill d nonsense and burn it.. The oyinbo try wey free the snake
na for which year u served and u sure say u fit kill snake
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2013
Emylexray:
why do some nairalanders like you like potraying Nigeria in a negative light?
its because of dia experience. I went to a police station with a friend to report his stolen car. He was asked all sorts of silly questions, like who and who does he give d car to drive. He said his younger broda. They then wanted to arrest his younger brother as a suspect. He was then asked to bring 5k to put the theft on dia Radio. He abandoned d report.
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by toronto419(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2013
delors: Na wah o...which one be group hug again? Any snake around my vicinity must be killed...and subsequently handed to the Calabaris....That woman try sha...if na Naija mom, na faint she go faint on seeing the snake. She go talk say na her mother-in-law from village send the snake come...Kai! My people... grin
that z true
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Wendyphil(f): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2013
Very courageous!!
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by texazzpete(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2013
tayooluwole: of course mother's love is indemporate. But this is nt applicable to all ladies in Naija here. Cos we have had so many cases of ladies that deliberately threw their child in d pit, bush, on the street interelia with varying reasons... Well sha, my Mum still remain d best

Yes, because it's only in Nigeria where some mothers have abandoned their kids.

intellectual poverty at its worst!

1 Like

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by jamesbridget13(f): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2013
Snakes re very friendly with little babies so i learnt, i ve seen a case where d baby was sitting on d floor n d snake was right in front of the baby demonstrating, d baby in return was smiling n laughing loud, immediately d snake saw an older person coming it fleed for safety without hurting d baby
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by geezyk(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2013
Emylexray: I learnt snakes like the comfort of babies, is it true?
Yes,cos they fit perfectly in their mouth,and are easy to swallow.. grin
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by bongila(f): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2013
bendazum: See I won't lie that mother was really courageous o.Thank God for quick response of their paramedics. I wonder if we have the luxury of such services In Nigeria. Even if we do you go answer question tire.Like

1. Where are you calling from?
2. What kind of snake is it?
3. Describe it.
4. When did it enter your house
5. Why did it enter your house?
6.Did the snake touch your baby
7.Are you sure it's really a live snake shocked
8. Is anybody in the house with you, neighbors?
9. Has the snake bitten your baby yet
10. Where is your husband?
Etc

Mehn..... I have tears in my eyes from laughing so much.
@Topic mothers love unequaled.
Lord please give me the grace to love in a greater capacity. Amen
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Ichel: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2013
Pedro JP: Tell me how heavy it is to carry a baby pls,let me knw
grin grin grin
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Ricpaula(f): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2013
Mothers love so sweet
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by ichommy(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2013
Iya ni Wura, Mother's Love
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by debbyblaze: 10:12am On Jan 07, 2013
Redmosquito: Group hug kwa? Oya in Jesus name! All my lonely enemies, begin to recieve group hugs from all types of snakes, vipers, cobras, mambas. Oya hug! Huuuuugggggg

grin grin grin grin i am LMAO....!

1 Like

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by stankezzy: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2013
jamesbridget13: Snakes re very friendly with little babies so i learnt, i ve seen a case where d baby was sitting on d floor n d snake was right in front of the baby demonstrating, d baby in return was smiling n laughing loud, immediately d snake saw an older person coming it fleed for safety without hurting d baby
demonstrate wetin,d snake was prepareing to swallow d child u call it demonstrateing.make snake go demonstrate with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home / Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree / Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.