Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,316 members, 7,929,005 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:28 AM

Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award (49181 Views)

FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / PICTURES: PROUD WINNER ... Lionel Messi Shows Off The Ballon D'or Award / Messi Wins Ballon D'or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
FIFA THIS IS PURELY OJORO OH! WHY NOT GO HOME AND GIVE MESSI THE AWARD WHEN YOU KNOW NA HIM GO WIN? RUBBISH.... RONALDO YOU ARE THE BEST!!!, MESSI FIND ANOTHER CLUB GO AND SEE YOUR PERFORMANCE ABEG NONSENSE....[b][/b]
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by lat4real: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sorry CR7

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by SEYIKP(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
ALL HAIL KING MESSI,!!!!!,RONALDO WILL BE REGRETING FOR HIM TO HAVE SURFACE AT THIS GENERATION, HE WOULD HAVE LOVE TO SURFACE DOING STONE AGE ERA, FOR THOSE OF U SEEKING FOR TRANSLATION HE SAID I DEDICATE THIS ACCOLADE TO MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND,(INIESTA) HE ALSO SAID TO MY HATERS EXPECT THIS KIND OF MOMENT FOR ANOTHER 4YRS, HE SAID MY HATERS U ARE FEE FREE TO GARMALINE 20(RAT POISON) HE ALSO SAID U ARE ALL FREE TO GO TO COURT OF APPEAL OR PERFOM ABLUSSION ON RAILWAY LINE.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by davida222(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
The problem I find with the messi 86
goals record is that some of the teams
who are in the la liga are horrific and
would struggle in league 2 in England.
Routinely Madrid and Barcelona will
put 5 past the teams in the league
such as getafe and racing Santander
and then the Spanish cup games
where they play nobodies and messi
gets a hatrick by half time he should
have to try other leagues before he
can be regarded as the best ever
player.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
SEYI_KP: ALL HAIL KING MESSI,!!!!!,RONALDO WILL BE REGRETING FOR HIM TO HAVE SURFACE AT THIS GENERATION, HE WOULD HAVE LOVE TO SURFACE DOING STONE AGE ERA, FOR THOSE OF U SEEKING FOR TRANSLATION HE SAID I DEDICATE THIS ACCOLADE TO MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND,(INIESTA) HE ALSO SAID TO MY HATERS EXPECT THIS KIND OF MOMENT FOR ANOTHER 4YRS, HE SAID MY HATERS U ARE FEE FREE TO GARMALINE 20(RAT POISON) HE ALSO SAID U ARE ALL FREE TO GO TO COURT OF APPEAL OR PERFOM ABLUSSION ON RAILWAY LINE.

ABEG RONALDO IS THE BEST. MAKE MESSI GO ANOTHER CLUB MAKE HE COME BECOME WORLD BAST MAKE WE SEE..

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by dopeJemi: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
Man city beat man-u 6-1( man u pLayed wiv ten Men)

Man-u beat ArsenaL 8-2(ArsenaL pLayed wiv Teenagers)

TelL more, has it happened again

Dayo, u can't count out d Likes of west-brom,everton,tottenham etc cuz dey r alL competing 4 d epL, we alL know dat if barca wins d eL cLassico home and away d League is deirs

I kip on telLing u, barca or reaL madrid can't pLay d Likes of everton and bLackburn

D epL is where barca and reaL madrid get deir pLayers from, e.g aLonso, fabregas, RonaLdo, . So many I can't count, and dey r stilL Looking 4 more 4rm d epL

Messi shud try and do his runny runny in d epL if he doesn't get up 2 3months

D only exciting match in d La Liga is Barca vs reaL
Said it n I'm saying it again

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
I feel honoured that in my generation, I watched a player like messi play. I wasn't priviledged to see Pele. Messi is like the student who clubs all night, drinks, womanises, smokes, & still goes ahead to score an A of 98. While Ronaldo is like the student who lives a triangle life, hostel to class to library to hostel, but still manages to score an A of 71 in same subject. Pray tell me, which is the better student? This is the best way I can describe messi, he's a genius.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by dayokanu(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
ActiveMan:

ABEG RONALDO IS THE BEST. MAKE MESSI GO ANOTHER CLUB MAKE HE COME BECOME WORLD BAST MAKE WE SEE..

Barcelona is the best club in the world, La Liga is the best league in the world why would anyone leave the best for what?

have you seen anyone leave Harvard for Nasarawa Poly before?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
brown3: very silly, fifa is making the award of best world player look worthless. I cant imagine someone who cant make impact playing for his country wining the world best player 4 time in a roll, igorin the likes of iniesta and xavi who hav been performing wonder but club and country, this two guys won the european cup for spain back to pack and world cup. Some time wonder how they judge who to win the award.
see one of them kids that start watching football last year, with this ur comment u are a comfirm novice in football matas
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by coogar: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
dayokanu:

Show us the Man Utd team that crashed to Basel last year and prove that Manure underestimated Basel.

a united team that has carrick, ferdinand and nani on the bench cannot be taken seriously. of all the times united have played in the semis of the champions league and the final.....which of these games have excluded rio and carrick? abeg, bring your common sense to this debate and stop scrapping.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
davida222: The problem I find with the messi 86
player.
Na lie. If that's the case how come spanish clubs do very well in champions league and europa league?
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
dayokanu:

Barcelona is the best club in the world, La Liga is the best league in the world why would anyone leave the best for what?

have you seen anyone leave Harvard for Nasarawa Poly before?

derz nuffin exciting abt d La Liga apart 4rm when barca is pLaying reaL madrid
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by logica(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
elampiro: So Yaya Toure couldn't make one of the two best midfield players? He won the EPL and was 2nd in African nations cup.
I feel sorry for Yaya. 3 mid-fielders were chosen and 2 of them are standard "world best": Xavi & Iniesta. That leaves Alonso. Alonso will surely get it being a standard member of the Spanish Squad that won the European Cup. Spain has so many mid-fielders who may even be considered ahead of Yaya simply because of the profile of the country they hail from.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by logica(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
ActiveMan:

That's why you should watch Malaga vs Barca this weekend. By the way, have you heard of Isco?
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by dayokanu(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
dopeJemi: Man city beat man-u 6-1( man u pLayed wiv ten Men)

Man-u beat ArsenaL 8-2(ArsenaL pLayed wiv Teenagers)

TelL more, has it happened again

Dayo, u can't count out d Likes of west-brom,everton,tottenham etc cuz dey r alL competing 4 d epL, we alL know dat if barca wins d eL cLassico home and away d League is deirs

I kip on telLing u, barca or reaL madrid can't pLay d Likes of everton and bLackburn

D epL is where barca and reaL madrid get deir pLayers from, e.g aLonso, fabregas, RonaLdo, . So many I can't count, and dey r stilL Looking 4 more 4rm d epL

Story don start , excuses don start

Arsenal beat Chelsea 5-3 lets hear the excuse for that one?

Actually the players who started for Man Utd in the 8-2 win were younger than those who started for Arsenal. So whats the nest lie

If West brom And co are competing for EPL then Malaga, Valencia etc are competing for La Liga

If barca and madrid cant play the likes of Everton then Man utd , Arsenal and City cant play the likes of Deportivo, Malloca, Bilbao . We saw what Bilbao did to man Utd last year and what Athletico madrid did to Chelsea.

What of La Liga players who go to rule their EPL like mata, Silva, Toure, Aguero, Michu etc

Like I said you dont know anything about European football

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by Oahray: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
ActiveMan:

DopeJemi you got jailed abi? Stop spamming the thread with sentimental statements.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by mafiacent(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
Download this and see how they voted http:///W5fdO0cr (pdf)
ActiveMan: FIFA THIS IS PURELY OJORO OH! WHY NOT GO HOME AND GIVE MESSI THE AWARD WHEN YOU KNOW NA HIM GO WIN? RUBBISH.... RONALDO YOU ARE THE BEST!!!, MESSI FIND ANOTHER CLUB GO AND SEE YOUR PERFORMANCE ABEG NONSENSE....[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
logica: That's why you should watch Malaga vs Barca this weekend. By the way, have you heard of Isco?

can we bet BARCA will win
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
Even though i am not a barka fan,i know messi deserve the award.BRAVO!
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by royale442(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
raffite: I lost confidence in this award since Sneijder was robbed.
same here, messi deserves it but we have to look into that fifapro xi, hahan!!! 11 laliga players? Includind falcao and marcelo? Even that pique....that's not fair! It shud be pirlo instead of alonso and drogba instead of falcao.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
Oahray: DopeJemi you got jailed abi? Stop spamming the thread with sentimental statements.

I AM NOT DOPEJEMI, I ONLY SUPPORT WHAT HE SAID...... BALLON NKO FERE NII RUBBISH
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by dayokanu(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
ActiveMan:

Theres nothing exciting about watching Mata, Villa, Silva in valencia, Watching Falcao and Arda turan in Athletico, Watching Lloriente and Munian in Bilbao?

Like I told you. You dont know anything about European football
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by Maximus17(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
Cristiano is a good player buh messi is a great player!
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2013
royale442: same here, messi deserves it but we have to look into that fifapro xi, hahan!!! 11 laliga players? Includind falcao and marcelo? Even that pique....that's not fair! It shud be pirlo instead of alonso and drogba instead of falcao.

ALL BARCA FAN NO GO LIKE THIS COMMENT OF YOURS, THEY BELIEVE THEIR LALIGA IS THE BEST...

BEST MY FOOT

FIFA KEEP KILLING FOOTBALLL
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by dayokanu(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
coogar:

a united team that has carrick, ferdinand and nani on the bench cannot be taken seriously. of all the times united have played in the semis of the champions league and the final.....which of these games have excluded rio and carrick? abeg, bring your common sense to this debate and stop scrapping.

Below is the Man utd team that lost to Basel and crashed out of the CL. tell us another lie Inspector Coogar

Manchester United

01 De Gea
03 Evra Booked
04 Jones
05 Ferdinand
12 Smalling
15 Vidic (Evans - 44' )
11 Giggs
13 Park Ji-sung (Macheda - 82' )
17 Nani
18 Young Booked (Welbeck - 64' )
10 Rooney

Substitutes

34 Lindegaard
06 Evans
24 Fletcher
25 Valencia
28 Gibson
19 Welbeck
27 Macheda
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by dopeJemi: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
Oahray: DopeJemi you got jailed abi? Stop spamming the thread with sentimental statements.

Wtf r u saying

I dunno dat guy mehnn!

I av onLy 1 account
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by k4all(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
Lionel Messi, The God of Soccer of Our Time (Millenium). He Deserves More, Come Next Ballon D'or 2013....!
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by ibrash600: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
please dnt hate MESSI, he's just God's messi MERCY tongue
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by Debroslink: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
coogar:

it's the team i support wholeheartedly so i know they didn't care about the competiton. the players they lined up against bilbao in both legs also suggest they cannot be arsëd about it!

their best 11 against bilbao? you must be high on weed!!!
ferdinand, anderson, nani and carrick stayed on the bench and united cared about europa league? any united line up without michael carrick should tell you united couldn't be arsed about the tie.

YOU ARE THE ONE HIGH ON WEEDS. @ LEAST, I HAVE MY FACTS. NANI AND ANDERSON WEREN'T 1ST TEAM PLAYERS IN D TEAM. CHECK THIS http://www.manchesterunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/team_lineups_athletic_bilbao_v_manchester_united_15_mar_2012_734548/index.shtml

SO STOP ALL THESE FLIMSY EXCUSES AND WAKE UP TO THE REALITY... LA LIGA > EPL.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by raffite: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
[size=14pt]Messi won the award in 2010 when it was obvious that he should not. So winning it this year doesn't come as a surprise.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by dayokanu(m): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
davida222: The problem I find with the messi 86
player.

la Liga teams are horrific yet Bilbao pumped man Utd home and away last yr.

EPL is great yet Chelsea and man City crashed out of the group stage of the CL

EPL champions were last in their group

Tell us another lie sir
Re: Lionel Messi Wins Ballon D'or Award by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
dayokanu:

Theres nothing exciting about watching Mata, Villa, Silva in valencia, Watching Falcao and Arda turan in Athletico, Watching Lloriente and Munian in Bilbao?

Like I told you. You dont know anything about European football

ABEG STOP THER

WHAT ABOUT EPL

VAN PEESIE, ROONEY, HARZARD, DEMBA BA, TEVES, SILVA, YAYA TOURE, OSCAR, ALL SWANSEA PLAYERS, FALANI, TERRY, WALCOT,

WHAT IS IT IN YOUR OVERHYIP LALIGA?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City : FA Cup (1 - 0) On 17th April 2021 / Manchester United vs Atletico Madrid UCL (0 - 1) On 15th March 2022 / Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.