Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,514 members, 7,885,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:44 AM

He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! (16687 Views)

Help!! I Am Getting Addicted To Soft Drinks. / Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE / BIZARRE! Meet Brian Taylor, A 45-Year-old Man Addicted To Drinking PETROL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by blackbeau1(f): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2013
akino:
Have u ever considered that bowl of eba,amala or rice with stew?they are food but they equally contain glucose which can increase sugar in the blood.why are dibetics patient asked not to take carbohydrate food?have u ever ponder on this?please go google to search for causes of diabetics and stop telling us what u dont know.
yes,eba n co are sources of 'sugar' in the body but drinking coke is ingestion of pure sugar.and five bottles of coke at that
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by jiljosh(m): 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
omidan21:

Now with dis thread,I sooo believe dat cocaine is part of the ingredents used in d production of coca cola..if not,wh d special addiction.I also take it like everyday,but its one bottle per day.COCAINE

Back in the earlier days of coke, real cocaine was an ingredient of coke. These days, spent coca leaves are still used in the manufacture of coke.. there's trace cocaine in coke. Most likely, this is what is responsible for the addiction coke users face.

Be self-controlled. You can break free.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by movmentish(m): 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
toprealman:
Switch to diet coke and try cut down on your daily consumption as time goes on.
Diet coke is an insult to coca-cola
Comparing yoyo bitters with alomo
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Newcrescent(m): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
The sugar used to mixed the concentrates of these juices were the bleached sugar which is harmful to health.

I do imagine what our regulatory agency(s) are doing to enlightened and ameliorate the abuse of these substances. Infact, they should encourage people going for the green (vegetables and natural fruits).

My mum used to be addicted to chilled Orobo Pepsi but the resultant effect almost killed her causing Hypertension and Diabetes.

Sugar consumption is allowable for kids and sportsmen because they can always burn out the calories but should be moderated not to lead to addiction.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by forkadict(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
IYA NGBALI: No wonder you can't do more than a round,I pity you

One round no do you? Na 1000 rounds you want? You be Fork addict?
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by dgb4(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
@OP,

see what you are addicted to below?
SMH shocked

Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Michky: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2013
New crescent: The sugar used to mixed the concentrates of these juices were the bleached sugar which is harmful to health.

I do imagine what our regulatory agency(s) are doing to enlightened and ameliorate the abuse of these substances. Infact, they should encourage people going for the green (vegetables and natural fruits).

My mum used to be addicted to chilled Orobo Pepsi but the resultant effect almost killed her causing Hypertension and Diabetes.

Sugar consumption is allowable for kids and sportsmen because they can always burn out the calories but should be moderated not to lead to addiction.
They will never be able to do that because they're still trying to reduce the population of humans inhabiting earth. In other words, how will people die if they tell them the truth about sugar. If people don't die, population growth will lead to limited supply of food and other resources which might eventually lead to human extinction in future.
This world is just one crazy place.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by chibuzo74(f): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
use to have that urge before..mine was a crate within three days. I hard to stop cos the result showed in my urine. Pray about it and also try to take more of water. if u must take soft drink,let it be once in a while n let it be that of low sugar..me go for schwepps.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Thenny: 6:35am On Jan 09, 2014
Try 2 fight it o or else diabetes z on its way.........
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by victor08(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
[size=28pt]Your Death Is NEAR. Hope you have enough money for your burial[/size]
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Shadeolad(f): 1:46am On Jul 27, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
omidan21:

Now with dis thread,I sooo believe dat cocaine is part of the ingredents used in d production of coca cola..if not,wh d special addiction.I also take it like everyday,but its one bottle per day.COCAINE
my thoughts exactly
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by chemmerfrank(m): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
am addicted to any type of crackers biscuit n too much books n self service..thanks i dnt need rehab
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by chemmerfrank(m): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
chibuzo74: use to have that urge before..mine was a crate within three days. I hard to stop cos the result showed in my urine. Pray about it and also try to take more of water. if u must take soft drink,let it be once in a while n let it be that of low sugar..me go for schwepps.
pray keh?? na so una go dey disturb God...all you nigerians def

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. / Expired Foods Can Still Be Eaten / Foods/Delicacies From Other Tribes That You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.